Our Forever Love ~ A Sister's...

By RuVineet

#14~~ #sistersforever hotlist. Ruhana and Anamika are inseparable sisters. They are the only family to each... More

|Covers|
|Character Sketch & Prologue|
Chapter - 1 : Sisters Love
Chapter - 2 : A Surprise
Chapter - 3 : First Meet
Chapter - 4 : The Deal
Chapter - 5 : Sisters Moment
Chapter - 7 : Ruhana's Anger
Chapter - 8 : Hurt
Chapter - 9 : Moments
Chapter - 10 : Moments
Chapter-11 : Convincing Her
Chapter - 12 : Telling Her Truth
Chapter - 13 : Truth - 1
Chapter - 14 : Her Concern
Chapter - 15 : Memories
Chapter - 16: Birthday Celebration
Chapter - 17: Past Memories

Chapter - 6 : Promise

40 8 8
By RuVineet

Ruhana receives Vineet's call and is touched when he suggests a few themes on which he wants the paintings. She agrees and confirms their weekend plan, when he breaks another news to her. She is surprised.

"Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain? i mean abhi tak toh maine kaam bhi start nahi kiya."  she says.

" Lekin…" she retorts hearing to him, but agrees in the end.

"Okay! I'll meet you at your office tomorrow.". Ruhana says and disconnects the call.

She sighs deeply, but her lips curve up into a small smile. At the same time, Anamika hugs her surprising her.

"Kya keh rahe they, Mr. Raichand?" She asks sleepily.

Ruhana turns around to her sister and cups her face. Anamika looks at her sister confusingly.

" Wo keh rahe they, ki kuch aur log mujhse milna chahte hain." Ruhana says.

"Aapke crafts ke liye?" Anamika asks while blinking her eyes continuously.

" Haan Ana! I guess unhone hi baat ki hogi." Ruhana says.

" Chalo, acha hai. Aap toh pehle hi famous ho gayi." Anamika says and giggles.

"Chup! Kuch bhi bolti hai. Par koi kaise kar sakta hai aisa!! I mean so much kind! How!"  Ruhana says.

"He's just like you. Isliye toh wo aapki help kar rahe hain. He knows your hard work." Anamika says.

"Ye bhi hai! He's different from everyone that I have met." Ruhana says.

" Hain hi! Chalo, ab socho nahi, let's have coffee. Main banati hoon."  Anamika says.

Ruhana agrees and moves towards the small room which she calls the studio while Anamika walks into the kitchen. The small room has a floor bed set on the floor. There is a shelf almirah on one wall and a study table below it. The table has an almirah and a big drawer. The top of the table is loaded with all the decorative things, and so are the shelves. Ruhana finds the bags that she purchased today. She begins to unpack everything and checks all the things that she will need to make the paintings and the crafts that Vineet has asked her to do. She finishes to settle the things and puts a canvas on the board. At the same time, Anamika enters the room and takes her seat on the floor bed. She gives her the coffee mug and looks at the canvas.

"Aap painting karoge?" She asks.

"Haan! Main soch rahi hoon abstract painting banaun, for his cabin." Ruhana says.

"Wow! Good idea! Main help karun?"  Anamika asks.

"Abhi nahi. Mujhe crafts mein help chahiye hogi. Toh tab tak tu teri study kar. Tere exams bhi hai na!"  Ruhana says.

"Okay! Acha main idhar hi baith ke kar leti hoon. Assignment karna hai." Anamika says while her sister nods affirmatively.

Anamika chuckles and rushes to her room to get her books. Both the sisters get to their respective works. Two hours later, Ruhana looks up only to find Anamika standing beside her. She has done the  sketch outline of the painting and have made started to paint it as well. It's an abstract painting of Radha Krishna, her most favorite Lord.

"This has come so beautiful. " Anamika exclaims.

" pehle puri toh hone de." Ruhana says.

"Arey dekho 7 baj gaye. Take a break." Anamika chides her.

"Haan sahi! Fir mujhe craft piece bhi  chunne hai" Ruhana says.

"Chalo fir, usme I will help.". Anamika chuckles.

Ruhana nods affirmatively and moves into the washroom to wash her hands and then makes her way into the kitchen to prepare the food. Anamika also comes by her side and helps her in cooking..

"Di! Ek aur idea hai mere pas." Anamika chuckles while sauting the vegetables.

"Aur wo kya!!" Ruhana asks.

" Fluid painting, Di."  Anamika says.

"Wo kya hota hai?" Ruhana asks questioningly.

Anamika shows her something on her phone, which Ruhana admires.

"Par ye mujhe nahi aata, Ana!" Ruhana says.

"Arey! Iska online session hota hai di! Video mein sikhayenge. Chalo hum bhi try karte hai!"  Anamika says.

"Par aise kaise?" Ruhana asks as she didn't believe in  online sessions.

"Meri pyari behna! This is awesome. You will love it. Ek baar kar lo na." Anamika says.

"Acha thik hai. Agar mujhe acha nahi laga toh main nahi karungi." Ruhana says.

"I am sure, you will love it. Ana kuch suggest kare aur Di ko acha na lage, aisa hua aaj tak kabhi?"  Anamika chuckles.

"Haan haan! I know. Par tu kabhi kuch aisa mat karna, jo mujhe acha nahi lage." Ruhana says.

"Ever Never Di!! Aisa kabhi nahi hoga. Aisa din kabhi nahi aayega ki aapko meri wajah se problem ho!"  Anamika says and hugs her.

*Flashback Ends*

Ruhana's trance is broken and she finds that she has been hugging a cushion. She breaks into tears.

"Aisa din aa gaya! Kya vaada kiya tha tune mujhse, ki kabhi aisa kuch nahi karegi jisse mujhe takleef ho. Par tune aisa kiya!! Kyun Ana, kyun!!" she whispers to herself.

" Ruhana, tumhare rone se toh kuch thik nahi hoga na!" Vineet says as he enters the room.

" Toh aur kya karun main, Vineet?? Aur kis laayak choda hai meri behen ne mujhe?? "  Ruhana says.

" Usse baat karo, Ruhana! She needs you.. Maana usse galti hui, lekin ye bhi sach hai ki usey tum hi sambhal sakti ho.." Vineet says.

"Mujhe usse koi baat nahi karni, Vineet!! Aur kya baat karun?? Kya bacha hai ab??"  Ruhana says angrily.

" Ruhana please! Tum badi ho na, thoda badappan dikhao. I know tum hurt ho, par wo tumhari hi behen hai na!! Please usey sambhalo.". Vineet says.

At the same time, they hear a loud commotion. The maid servant comes to call Ruhana, as it's something about Anamika. When they hurry towards her room, they are shocked to see the scenario in front of them.

To Be Continued.

What shocked Ruhana and Vineet??

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959 96 16
√Slow Updates ¶ Vineet Raheja, an ace Business tycoon loves his wife Ruhana dearly but storm parted them and he turn silent while Ruhana'S sister Ana...
9.9K 905 26
COMPLETED They are one happy family. Anamika is darling daughter of her parents. Things changed when she gets to know that her mother is expecting a...
13.2K 666 43
[COMPLETED] #13 in #spouse hotlist. #14 in #lifepartner hotlist. #1 in #vineetkumar hotlist. She lives with her son. He's a loner. What will happ...
186K 13K 45
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...