๐™ฑ๐šƒ๐š‚ ร— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› (๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ...

By iamjungshook69

Just a few BTS x Reader one shots๐Ÿ’œ Mostly fluff๐Ÿ˜Š and angst๐Ÿ˜– All stories are original please dont copy ๐Ÿคง P... More

Jin~The jacket(1/2)
Taehyung~Comforting him(1/2)
Taehyung~Comforting him(2/2)
Yoongi~Wrong number(1/2)
Yoongi~Wrong number(2/2)
Yoongiร—Readerร—Hoseok~Cold Heart(1/4)
Yoongiร—Readerร—Hoseok~Cold Heart(2/4)
Yoongiร—Readerร—Hoseok~Cold Heart(3/4)
Yoongiร—Readerร—Hoseok~Cold Heart(4/4)
Namjoon~Love Yourself
Jealous {1/7}
Jealous {2/7}
Jealous {3/7}
Jealous {4/7}
Jealous {5/7}
Jealous {6/7}
Jealous {7/7}
7 dates
Hoseok~ "8 tears of sorrow"

Jin~The jacket(2/2)

307 9 4
By iamjungshook69

*DISCLAIMER: THIS DOESN’T REPRESENT THE MEMBERS’ ACTIONS OR THE ARMY’S ACTIONS IN ANY MANNER IT’S PURE FICTION*

~I could feel tears threatening to fall down my cheeks ~

Park Y/N: I d-don't know she didn't t-tell me about i-it.

~Obviously he sensed something was wrong so he turned me around to face him. He slowly placed his index finger under my chin and lifted my face up to look at him. But I couldn't even meet his eyes. I kept my gaze on my feet ~

Kim Seokjin: Look at me.

~He said in a deep sultry voice. I slowly looked up to meet his eyes. His eyes were laced with concern ~

Kim Seokjin: Hey hey hey, why are you crying? Was it something I said I'm so sor-

~I did it. I actually did it. It was quite impulsive on my part but I couldn't hold myself back anymore. Yes I kissed him. Yes I gave away my first kiss to someone who I was unsure would even return my feelings back. His lips felt soft and warm against my cold ones. I felt a shiver down my spine as I felt his hands through the fabric on my hips as he grasped my hips and gently pushed me away breaking the kiss ~

Kim Seokjin: W-what was that f-for?

Park Y/N: I'm s-sorry I-I wasn't t-thinking straight. I'm s-s-so sorry.

~I was on the verge of bursting into tears when luckily my sister pulled up infront of us and I ran away from the one I wanted to stay close to the most. I quickly got into the backseat of the car so my sister wouldn't notice my tears without saying a word to him with his jacket still wrapped securely over my shoulders ~

~A few days had gone by and Jin had gotten my number from eonni and I had apologized to him about the kiss. I had told him that I wasn't thinking straight and I was just lonely and trying to get over my ex and that I was extremely sorry that I used him as a rebound. While in reality I had never had a boyfriend let alone talk to any guy. He seemed to have accepted my apology but remained suspicious for a few days but eventually he believed me ~

~Well obviously he eventually gave up being suspicious because he asked my sister out the very next week and quickly became quite preoccupied with the whole idea of dating her. Meanwhile I remained a good friend and listened to him talk about dating my sister. Yes it hurt to see him so engrossed in another girl, and yes it hurt to third wheel them all the time, but that's just how life is. After a month of them dating I stopped talking to Jin. I couldn't handle it. I stopped sitting with them for lunch. I told them that I had found a group of friends my age to eat lunch with but no one knew that I use to sit all alone with my thoughts in the university grounds under this one tree every day for lunch.~

~I can't believe it's been 2 months since the masquerade ball. Yes I finally turned 19, a week ago and yes my sister and Jin insisted on celebrating my birthday with them. But that was it I couldn't take it anymore so my parents allowed me to spend 3 months over at my grandma's place which was away from town so I couldn't attend school for that time. I turned my phone off and ignored all my messages and calls. I would only pick up if it was my parents. No not even eonni. It really gave me time to think about my feelings for Jin. I wasn't over him. I probably never will be. But my sister's happiness is more important ~

----------------------PRESENT----------------------

~It had been 2 hours since I arrived back home. Eonni wasn't at home she was over at her friends place. The clock showed the time 3.45pm. I lay there on my bed and soaked in what I had just done 45 minutes ago. I had made an impulsive decision and called Jin. Yes I did that. I told him to meet me at a café at 4.00pm. I decided that I was going to tell him that we can't be friends anymore and truly tell him why. I was sick of holding my feelings back. I was gonna explain to him why we couldn't be friends anymore because he deserved to know. ~

~I grabbed the tan/beige plaid suit jacket of his which I felt like it was time to return and put on my Timberlands and my oversized grey sweater and head out shutting the door after me ~

-----------TIME SKIP AT THE CAFÉ-----------

~I sat there at a table my cold fingers hugging the hot coffee cup desperately for warmth as my eyes were glued on the café door. My eyes lingered way for a moment to take a sip of my coffee. But then my eyes darted up immediately as I heard the familiar jingle of the coffee shop bell. And there he was... ~

~His hair the same ebony black I could remember, he was wearing a fluffy sweater and his gaze met mine and he gave me a cute smile ~

~He headed towards me and took a seat across from me. He immediately grabbed my hand in his and held onto it tightly ~

Kim Seokjin: W-where did you disappear FOR 3 MONTHS?!

Park Y/N: I needed a break to think some things over. I went over to live with my grandma, didn't eonni tell you?

Kim Seokjin: Oh right... you don't know do you...

Park Y/N: Know what?

Kim Seokjin: W-we broke up...

Park Y/N: What! When?

Kim Seokjin: As soon as you left...

Park Y/N: Why? I thought you really liked her...

Kim Seokjin: I realized I rushed into the whole relationship thing and we both sorta kinda realized that we both... liked other people...

Park Y/N: W-what?

~His grip on my hand tightened ~

Kim Seokjin: Yeah... I realized I made a big mistake. I felt quite empty after you left. I thought as though a part of me was missing.

Park Y/N: R-really?

Kim Seokjin: Yes. You know what I'm just gonna say it. I really like....

Park Y/N: Hmm...

Kim Seokjin: Your friend Min Hyo-Rin. You got her number by any chance?

~I was speechless. I looked down at my coffee cup and was too busy trying to control my tears to notice him silently giggling. And then well I lost it ~

~I yanked my hand out of his grip and put money down on the table and walked out of the café with the plaid jacket in my hand. Jin immediately ran after you and grabbed your hand and pulled you into the alleyway beside the café ~

~And that's it I burst into tears ~

Park Y/N: HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN HURTING THESE LAST 6 MONTHS? I'VE BEEN A COMPLETE WRECK. ALL BECAUSE YOU AND MY SISTER WOULD BE HAPPY.

Kim Seokjin: Yaa wait I was jus-

Park Y/N: AND THEN I FINALLY GAIN THE COURAGE TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU SINCE THE FIRST TIME I KISSED YOU AND NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME THAT YOU LIKE MY OTHER FRIEND. HUH?

Kim Seokjin: Yaa I was kidding will you listen to m---

Park Y/N: WHY? AM I REALLY THAT UGLY THAT YOUR GOING FOR MY FRIENDS INSTEAD OF ME? HUH? WHY ARE YOU SPEECHLESS NOW? OH WHAT YOU WANT HER NUMBER? WAIT LEMME---

~I felt a soft pair of hands on my cheeks and a warm pair of lips on mine cutting me off. They felt the same as they did 6 months ago and tasted like vanilla. I melted into the kiss as I felt his arms snake around my waist. The kiss was passionate and sweet. My hands automatically found them at the back of his neck playing with his soft hair. I immediately broke the kiss to gasp for air, our foreheads touching and both of us panting. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. But then I realized what I just did and pushed myself away and out of his grip on my waist ~

Kim Seokjin: That was the only way to shut you up. Listen to me I was kidding, I don't like your friend. I thought it would be funny. But apparently not. But I do like someone else.

Park Y/N: Aishhh you c-can't kiss m-me like t-that Jin and here t-take y-your jacket back...

Kim Seokjin: Keep it.

Park Y/N: N-no I can't it's just gonna m-make it harder t-to get over y-you...

Kim Seokjin: You don't have to get over me. I love you Park Y/N.

~There was a moment of silence between us just staring into each other's eyes. No it wasn't awkward it was quite enduring. It took me a few seconds to register the words that came out of his mouth and to find the words that were going to come out of my mouth ~

Park Y/N: I love you too Kim Seokjin.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 169 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not๐Ÿ˜Œ) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
9.5K 422 17
just a short story of psych major kook and photography major y/n, enjoy! โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* college au - jungkook x reader started: 20181201 ended: 20190309
2.9K 44 31
BTS x Reader imagines. โ™ฅ๏ธRequests are openโ™ฅ๏ธ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
54.2K 1.4K 37
ส/ษด ษชs แด€ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ษขแดœส€สŸ แดกสœแด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ สŸษชา“แด‡. ส™แดœแด›.... แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษชs ษดแดส™แดแด…ส แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สœแด‡ส€. แด‡xแด„แด‡แด˜แด› า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด…แดœสœ. sสœแด‡ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡...