Fencing, Rain and Love | Coun...

By Momoirobara_Rose

This is based in and after highschool. ꜰʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜ.ᴋ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ, ʀɪᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ... More

°• ♔ •°P R O L O G U E°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ①°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ② °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ③ °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ➃ °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑥°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ➆°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑧°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑨°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ①⓪°• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° Important Message °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①① °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①② °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①③ °• ♔ •°
°• ♔ •° C H A P T E R ①➃ °• ♔ •°

°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ⑤°• ♔ •°

2.4K 54 119
By Momoirobara_Rose

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language and time to check out my horrible grammar.

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two have not split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-19.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English! Anyway, enjoy!

Note: I'll post the next Chapter soon after this :D

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝

╔═══════════════════════╗

ᴹʸ ᵈᵉᵃʳᵉˢᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ,

ᴵ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵃʸ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵗ ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵃ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ⁿᵒʷ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ. ᵀʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ...ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ...

ᵂᵃˡᵉˢ, ᴵʳᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ Éⁱʳᵉᵃⁿⁿ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᶜᵒᵗˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴱⁿᵍˡᵃⁿᵈ.

ᴸᵃᵗᵉˡʸ, ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵖʳᵉˢˢᵃᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵃ ˢᵘⁱᵗᵒʳ, ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᶜᵘˢˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ.

ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᶠᵗᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˢᵖⁱʳⁱᵗˢ, ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᴵᵐᵖᵉʳⁱᵃˡ ᴶᵃᵖᵃⁿ, ᴾᵒʳᵗᵘᵍᵃˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵖᵃⁱⁿ.

ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵗʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵉᶠᵘˡˡʸ ᵖˡᵃⁿⁿᵉᵈ, ᵃˢ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ.

ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵉˡˡ.

ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᵁᴷ

╚═══════════════════════╝

Portugal looked at the time. 4:01PM. He did not want him to be absent to his classes and get in trouble, so he gently woke him up.

He just whispered wake up in UK's ear trying his best to wake the boy in the gentlest way possible.

UK slowly woke his eyes, he pulled Portugal into a sort of hug. Portugal sighed and picked him up placing him on his lap.

"Hey, sorry to wake you up, but you told me to wake you up for your fencing classes"
He smiled, he felt guilty, UK was sleeping so peacefully.

UK was tired and just held on to him. The warmth was helping him process that he was awake and needed to get ready for fencing classes.

He processed it as Portugal blushed madly. Portugal got him off his lap and went to ask a servant for UK's fencing equipment. The servant nodded and went to grab it, Portugal came back to see UK rubbing his eyes.

"anjo, a servant has gone to grab your equipment, do you want me to come with you to your classes?"
(Angel)
He offered.

UK smiled and nodded. Portugal put his beanie on UK's head.

The two just smiled as UK went and put on the samurai coat, he was given by Imperial Japan and left the umbrella as it was not raining, it was just cloudy.

With Imperial Japan, he had just arrived at the building and was trying to get UK out of his head. Spain was jousting and could not concentrate, he was too busy thinking of UK, and Portugal stared of into the window, he felt butterflies in his stomach. All thought the same thing...

Am I in Love?

"H-hey, you ready to go?"
Portugal grinned. UK nodded 'yes'.

They both walked to the carriage, UK slipping his letter in the post box on the way, the servant rushed to the carriage and handed UK his fencing swords in their case and his gloves.

Portugal was intrigued by the equipment and asked him about fencing, they were soon having a normal conversation.

By the time it was 4:12PM they had arrived. UK entered the building with Portugal, they walked up the stairs and stood outside the classroom.

"Hey, um, can I see you again? Not in school, like, uh, as friends? There is a theatre performing Sleeping Beauty after tomorrow on Saturday, if you'd like to join me?"
He nervously laughed.

"Well, I have fencing everyday for the week so, if it's at 9:00PM?"
UK checked.

"Yup! See you on Saturday"
He smiled, he leaned in to successfully kiss UK's cheek and wave goodbye.

Japan had saw and discovered competition, he backed behind the door. UK came in and Imperial warmed up with him, being slightly more flirtatious.

════Meanwhile with Portugal════

Portugal collapsed on his bed with joy. Spain had just returned from his jousting lessons and was thankful to come back for dinner. Portugal soon joined him.

"Why you so happy?"
Spain chuckled.

"None of your business."
He replied.

"debería ser mi asunto"
(should be my business)
He snickered.

"Why you want to know? I get it I'm better than you, but you don't need to be jealous.
Portugal teased, laughing.

"No, just want to know want you're up too"
He snapped.

"I'm hanging out with a friend on Saturday"
He quietly smiled, looking at his food.

"Really? A suitor before me? You're such a show-off"
Spain grumbled.

"He's not a suitor, just a friend!"
Portugal angrily dejected, blushing.

"Okay, Okay, who is it?"
Spain sighed.

"It's a boy- "

"Always knew you'd choose a guy"
Spain disrupted.

"Anyway, I think he's in some of your classes, his name is United Kingdom"
Portugal informed.

Spain dropped his utensil and looked at his stepbrother wide-eyed. Portugal went silent and looked at him.

"Do you know him?"
Portugal nervously muttered.

"You don't like him, right?"
Spain snarled, his face soon expressing anger.

"Why?"

"Just Tell Me!"

"Why?!?!"

"Because I like him!"
Spain growled.

Portugal looked at him in shock. His Stepbrother and he liked the same person...

"Deal with it."
He snapped.

Now Readers, Like Scotland, Portugal, was supposed to be the heir. Though the Iberian Union hated Portugal, why? Because he wasn't good enough at the noble sports, he preferred singing and dancing and Iberian was fine with that, if he was also good at archery, jousting, sword fighting etc.

His Father then took him away from the royal lineage...
The greatest punishment a child of high class could suffer, the humiliation would be unbearable.l

His mother tried to decline but that caused a divorce.

"I will not deal with it I-"

"Will you shut up?! I get it you're perfect, but you don't need to have everything, there's a bunch of people out there that I'm sure are good for you, now, we'll eat in peace"
He yelled.

The two ate in Silence. Spain was beyond livid. His own brother.

══════Meanwhile with UK══════

The clock hit 8:00PM, UK panted from the practice. It was always intense between the two, they were both equally skilled. They both panted, Japan jugged his water and was about to hand a glass of water to UK till.

Japan held it in the air. UK tried to reach for it but failed in doing so.

"Imperial, I-I'm tired, come...on..."
UK tiredly panted.

"Hmmm~ Can I get a kiss?"
He smirked.

UK blushed, fencing drained his energy but this. This killed him. UK was tired and really needed some water, he lowered Imperial's head and kissed him on the cheek.

"There, now can I have some water?"
He smiled.

Imperial didn't expect him to actually...

He gave him the water. UK drank the water at a steady pace, avoiding getting any on his clothes. Japan calmed himself down.

He soon wandered out to his carriage.

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

I have a friend, the one that people assume I'm dating because we used too Lmao.

We stopped dating because honestly, the emotional abuse, neglect and toxic-ness in the relationship was too much for me, and she broke up with me because she was tired of me.

After we became closer friends after a bit of distance.

And she told people in a joking way, she hated me because they were teasing her that she liked me again.

And I said
'I'm so sorry, (Her Name) thank god you don't know Arabic and if you end up finding out I'm so sorry, but my feelings for you are the opposite of

Ya' aburnee

Later after school she used something against me to tell her, damn why she got to do me like this. TwT
Anyway, I told her and she said
'Feelings mutual'

And we normally mean these things in a joking way, but I actually mean it-

Ciao anyway so, apologies for the Rant, I'll post Chapter 6 soon! :D

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.7K 63
UK has been going through some tough times with Brexit and parliament and his kingdoms are becoming reckless and want to break free. No one knows abo...
118 3 2
uhh why not i'm bored in class and i want to do this :D so ill probs update when i am in class sooo you don't have to read this it has nothing import...
7.4K 181 21
Credit cover: @popkaberika ࣪ ‹ 𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ぅ ་ ᳝ ◝ ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 , 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 , 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤...
188K 5.9K 28
Countryhuman x Reader! You a high school senior almost out of school. One day at a diner with your friend you see something you didn't think was real...