She Belongs To The King

By lilibetR

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝟏|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝟐| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟒|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟓|𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟔|𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟕|𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖|𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟗|𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝟏𝟏|𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟏𝟐|𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝟏𝟑|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟏𝟒|𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟓|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟔|𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟕|𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟖|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋
𝟏𝟗|𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟐𝟎|𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄
𝟐𝟏|𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇
𝟐𝟐|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟑|𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌
𝟐𝟒|𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄
𝟐𝟓|𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝟐𝟔|𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟐𝟕|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟖|𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟐𝟗|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟑𝟎|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟏𝟎| 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

60.5K 1.9K 257
By lilibetR

Trying to avoid Adam the rest of the day wasn't as difficult as i thought. He was no where to be found so to speak. Having just finished my class I decided to meet up with just the girls in the lounge room before heading back home. No problem, Adam's not there. They don't know where he is. It's just us girls.

I have to avoid him however long as i possibly can, until i get rid of those yucky feelings i got when he essentially held me. Oh my god he actually held me. I must have been so devoid of physical human interaction to actually like that. I just need to start dating again. It's possible that i'm just... lonely.

As i was entering the hallway the lounge is located in, i notice a tall figure lingering just a few feet away from me. He was tall, almost as tall as Adam. He had messy blonde hair and sharp features. He was cute. And big.. wow okay he's really big. He could actually crush me with one hug. He looked at me with a confused expression. Now we're both looking at each other with confused expressions. I thought people weren't allowed in this hallway, anyone other than the kings. So what's he doing here?

"Do we know each other" He spoke first. He sounded so stern and confident. Both his hands tucked away in his pant pockets. He tilted his head, studying me.

"Um... I don't think so? What are you doing here?"

"What are you?" He smirked. Ooo he's pretty. Maybe we could ditch Edward and get him to take his place.

"I'm in the Kings..." i replied hesitantly. Okay for real who is this guy.

He let out a smile. As if he just discovered something. There's something about this guy.

Without breaking his gaze on me, he slowly started to inch towards me.

"So you're new"

"Um... yeah? I'm sorry who are you?"

"Adam and i know each other.... so what's your name?"

do i even answer this guy? Normally other students don't make their way here or they get kicked out. So he must know Adam enough to make it this far... right?

"Uh...Antheia... Gray"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Gray?... Gray as in Gray towers, that's yours?"

"What...? no? i don't own that"

"So your parents do?"

"What? We don't own that... or anything like that..."

What the fuck kind of questions are these?

"So wait... you're middle class?.... well this just got interesting"

"Yeah who are you really?"

"Wonder what Adam's up to getting a middle class one to Kings. Amusing" He chuckled.

He keeps dodging my questions, who the hell is this guy? he let out a bemused chuckle.

"JAMES?"

Erika's surprise yet flustered voice erupted the hallway catching me off gaurd. Wait i'm sorry, did she say james? the James james? The james Adam fought last night james?

"Erika, you look beautiful as always. None of you told me Adam got new blood. A middle class one at that? What's that about?" He's talking as if i'm not really here?

"What- what are you doing here? Leave immediately. If Adam sees you here you're dead" Her British accent enunciating every word as she spoke.

"That's a joke" His attention turned right back to me again. as i stood there, surprised and confused. How did he even get here? Why is he here? Is he here to fight Adam again?

"And you, i'll be seeing you very soon love" smirking, he winked at me before walking away. Out of the hallway, out of our sight.

Erika looked completely flustered, her mouth slightly agape. She looked more surprised than i was.

okay seriously what just happened?

"Erika? are you okay?" breaking her trance, she gently met my gaze. "Yeah... I- i didn't think i'd see him here"

"You want to explain what just happened?"

It was just her and I in the lounge room, Erika fixing herself a cup of tea. Calming her nerves as she said. The room really changes it's setting depending on who's inside. With Adam it felt cold, and lonely. With just Erika it feels peaceful, and full of breeze. A strange but a wonderful thing to notice.

She sat on the little island on the kitchen, gently blowing on the tea to cool it down.

"In short, he's very scary. He's dangerous actually"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean from what i've been told, he's sent people to hospitals. That's how bad he fights"

He seemed condescending in an annoying way but he didn't seem like a whole ass criminal.

"He owns access, not his parents. Him. He's already taken over. He's not an heir anymore, besides i heard that he's got contacts in the underworld"

"Access? like the hotel chains?"

she nodded.

"You know all this because Adam told you?"

"Well... yeah"

"Don't you think that maybe he could be... exaggerating? to make himself look better? He gets into fights too"

Erika furrowed her eyebrows, eyes squinted to study what i just said.

"Huh... i never thought of that".

Although now when i look back at it, he did seem...scary. Well his eyes did. Someone that would raise the hair on your skin if you know who they really are. And to think he was Adam's best friend once.

Erika and i chatted away for a while, momentarily forgetting about the what took place within the day. This is nice. This is how it should be with the kings everyday. I almost forget about their asshole of a head. Or even a bigger asshole of a member Edward. If it was like this all the time i'd actually enjoy coming here. Who wouldn't like a bar in college? Catching a drink after a stressful assignment submission. This lounge room is actually so ideal.

But that was all short lived when a panting Edward almost heaving came dashing into the lounge room catching both me and Erika off guard.

"F-f-ight, Adam-Ja-james- fight"

"Oh my god" Erika yelled, grabbing my hand and yanking me out of the room. I guess i have no choice but follow the the two of them.

A fight? Again? On College grounds? Is this the UFC?

We ran behind Edward, which lead us to the main entrance on the campus. People stopped dead on their tracks, all of their expressions horrified, mouths agape. Some recording, some eyes wide as they watched two grown men fighting in the middle of their college grounds. seriously are they 12?

"If i see you here again i will fucking end you" Adam roared. I know he's usually a very darkened person, but i've never seen him this angry. His eyes were dark, his jaws clenched so were his fists. He was breathing heavily, a new bruise sporting over his right eyebrow.

James looked unphased by Adam. Which is all the more surprising.

"I tried to stop them" Liam gently added, a worried look on his face as he and Erika watched helplessly.

"When are you gonna realize you can't have people dancing to your tune"

"Not on my fucking property" Adam spat back. He was met with a mocking laughter. Oh god James is really asking for it. Is this not something they can figure it out in a civilized manner.

James took a step back, looking around him slowly as if he was studying his environment before he makes his next move.

And that's when our eyes met. He smirked, the kind of smirk you make when you figure out the winning move in a chess game.

"Besides i found what i came here for. I must say, I am very interested". He let out an ominous chuckle. I don't have to be a genius to know what he meant. My heart jumped. It has to be me right? He had  have meant....me?

Eyebrows furrowed. Adam's eyes darkened as he briefly gazed at me.his demeanor softened. Just for that second.but that was it. It only lasted a second before he charged at James, knocking him to the ground with a single punch. The crowd gathered around us gasped. Shocking me as I grabbed onto Erika's arm. But somehow, and of course. She seems unfazed by it all. Rather annoyed, letting out a frustrated sigh as she watched two grown men get into a fight.

"I will end you" Adam roared, our eyes meeting once more.

Disclaimer! Just want to clarify that this story does not glorify or romanticize elitism and classism!! This is purely fictional, in reality super rich people actually suck lmao. But anyway, not to take you away from the story.

Thank you for reading!💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 10.1K 47
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐚" Book two of She Belongs to the King. Antheia and Adam's relationship couldn't be any more of...
835K 18.4K 20
"The first time I met you, I knew you were mine. You HAD to be mine. And if you weren't, I don't think I could've stayed alive." "Aaron? You really...
4.6M 106K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
138K 2.8K 59
She is a saint with the lips of a sinner She is an angel with a devilish kiss. She is a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes. Ales...