๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

86.

15K 224 17
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

Week came to its end and everything is going flawlessly.

The two of us learnt that our bambino has no allergies. He is very healthy and is doing just fine. I am well too; soreness disappeared, no complications. My body extremely quickly is coming back to its pre-pregnancy shape, much to my surprise. We got step-by-step guidance how to bathe Adriano and what we should keep an eye on.

Today is Sunday, 10 AM, and we are getting ready to finally go home.

I have light, form-fitting dress in light lavender colour on; it reaches my knees and has long sleeves, as well as sweetheart neckline. White sneakers suit the look. My hair is in its natural waves and loose. I have no makeup on.

Leonardo has black jeans and navy pollo t-shirt on, along with black sneakers. His midnight black hair is neatly styled in extremely appealing way. Slight stubble formed on his razor-sharp jaw, adding more sexiness to his already sinfully handsome, dreamy self.

"We are going home."- I spoke cheerfully, being very happy about it.

As comfortable and nice the stay in our lavish, nice, airy room at the private hospital was, I am glad to be going to our inviting, perfect home.

Leonardo smiled brightly at me, adding kiss on my forehead; he is just as excited about going home.

All papers had been taken care of, payments had been done. We are all set to go. Leonardo took our bags and I took Adriano in my arms. He is dressed comfortably in light grey, high-end onesie and matching hat. It is rather warm outside: very sunny, no wind.

We went to the car and as Leonardo set out bags, I settled our baby boy in the car seat for newborns, making sure he is safe and cosy. Adriano payed absolutely no mind to my actions and change of his surroundings, being sound asleep.

Leo opened door for me and I kissed his cheek before hopping inside. We buckled up and he drove off with his hand on my thigh, caressing in tenderly.

"He is so calm as for newborn."- stated Leonardo softly in astonishment with charming smile.

Calm would describe Adriano very well. He hasn't cried or woken us up at night even once. Our handsome baby boy lets out cute, heartwarming sounds when he is awake and when he is hungry, those sounds simply get louder.

Even though babies know no deference between day and night, he seems to have worked out his schedule: Adriano wakes up around 8AM which is a bit later than we wake up, naps from 10 till 3PM, then playtime and another nap from 5 till 8PM and after that he sleeps all night long, peacefully and unproblematically. As to his nutritious, he eats 4 times a day with a few hours in between and only once he wanted to be fed for the 5th time.

During the ride we chatted quietly not to wake our son up. In 30 minutes we arrived; the gates opened and curious, excited grins of Famiglia didn't go unnoticed. They do know about arrival of our boy, as well as housekeepers, Martin and Aaron, who was very persistent and eager to make sure that the house was cleaned and polished to perfection before our arrival and that our 5 dogs were bathed, groomed, taken to the veterinarian for check up and taken well care of while we were absent.

I unbuckled Adriano's security belts and gently took him in my arms. Leo took our bags and kissed my cheek before we went inside. Our 5 dogs ran to us immediately and sniffed the air, remaining calm and well-behaved.

"Seguire."- commented them quietly Leonardo not to wake Adriano up, going upstairs with me, and dogs followed eagerly and obediently. (Follow.)

We went to the nursery and sat on the cuddler chair. Ambrosi, Blaze, Flavio, Corrado, Rocco walked in, wiggling their tails from curiosity. They are behaving the same way when our boy was kicking in my belly.

All 5 dogs understood that they can come closer to meet very important member of our family. They sniffed Adriano, lightly glazing they wet noses over his small physic, as their tails started wiggling faster.

"Seems like they get along very well."- I giggled softly, moving our baby boy away when thy were about to lick him. That would definitely wake him up.

"And they will definitely protect him."- added Leo happily and kissed my temple while hugging me affectionally, addressing how protectively our Doberman Pinschers laid around the crib, watching our bambino attentively.

On that note, with the most important task taken care of, I laid our boy in his cozy, safe and beautiful crib, making sure he is warm and comfortable. Meanwhile Leonardo turned on the monitor, which is connected to our phones.

"All set?"- I wondered, hugging him with my arms around his toned, lean waist.

"Sì, angel."- confirmed Leonardo and kissed my forehead, wrapping me in his arms.

The two of us left the nursery, leaving the doors half opened in case 5 buddies decide to leave. It is just us, so nothing will wake our bambino up.

Him.

We went to our bedroom and I left monitoring app on my phone opened, just in case. As I did so, I spotted glimpse of half-naked Camila in the bathroom and I went there, checking her gorgeous self out.

My arms wrapped around her slender waist from behind as I closed all space between us. Her petite hands rested on my wrists and the most delightful sigh escaped from her when I kissed her pretty neck, gladly going on with my actions.

Her body is very sexy, mouth-watering, sultry, dainty hour-glass with defined curves: beautiful back; petite shoulders; lean arms; pretty neck and defined, appealing collarbones; comely, flawlessly round and firm, perky chest; slender and delicate waist; stomach is practically as flat as it was before the pregnancy; impeccable and dainty hips; toned, round, firm, delectable ass; slim and long legs. Camila looks desirable, breathtaking and very tempting.

"You are heavenly, principessa."- I sincerely told her, kissing her shoulder tenderly, enjoying how soft, smooth, sleek and pleasantly smelling her sun-kissed skin is.

Camila blushed winsomely, but her suggestive lip bite spoke otherwise. As much as I would love to devour her prepossessing self right now and right here, her health is my priority, so I have to restrain from such desires for 6 weeks, which I don't mind at all.

Her.

As Leonardo kept kissing my neck, I found myself slowly melting from his loving, pleasant, divine assault.

It is obvious that he is getting just as needy judging by his hard-on pressed against my bum. I smirked: doctor's advice doesn't forbid me pleasuring him, which I enjoy doing a lot.

I turned around and Leo was eager to kiss me passionately as his masculine, soft hands took hold of my bum, giving it slight squeeze, making me moan. He took the opportunity to slide his velvety tongue in my mouth and I happily complied to each demand, relishing in such pleasant feeling.

My hands gripped the hem of his pollo t-shirt and I took it off his robust, broad, muscular, exceedingly sexy torso. Then I moved onto unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans before taking them off too.

I kissed his plump lips just as ardently, trailing my hands along his sinewy body. Leonardo took step forward, pressing me tightly between himself and the sink area. My one hand rested on his vast chest and the other slipped to the large, rock hard bulge in his black boxers.

"Cami."- grunted appealingly, coarsely Leo, biting my bottom lip from unexpectedness of my action.

"I can still take care of you."- I told him, innocently batting my long lashes as I am looking at him with my head tilted far backwards due to our big height difference.

Captivating, bottomless, hazel eyes got thousand shades darker as his predatory gaze held unmeasurable, wild desire for me. In split second his soft lips claimed mine in lustful, needful, greedy, passionate kiss and with greatest pleasure I returned the favour.

We haven't touched each other for entire months and around 1 week. As much as we adore and grasp massive amount of pleasure from cozy, affectionate, mellow, sweet, peaceful moments together, there is no denying that we missed that carnal pleasure and skin-to-skin contact too.

I eagerly got on my knees and kissed his deep, defined V-line while sliding down his boxers, getting clear access to his thick, long, veiny, powerful hard-on that is practically throbbing. I stoke him steadily while kissing and licking him from the bottom to the top, getting husky sigh of approval. His hands tangled in my hair.I cut teasing short, knowing that he is needy. I took in entire length in my mouth, sucking at steady rhythm.

Him.

Once Camila took me completely in her warm, velvety mouth, she let out the most sensual, appreciative moan, making me more aroused at its pleasant sound and very clear reason for it.

"Cazzo, keep going, baby."- I groaned, loosing myself in outstanding, unutterably feeling, when she sucked a bit harder, stroking as she moved.

Soft green, enchanting gaze locked on mine and fucking hell, what erotic sight. Her innocence mixed with her sensuousness is unspeakably satisfying and drives me insane. The her long, thick, dark, beautiful lashes bat winsomely contrasts the amorous, libidinous look in her gorgeous, unique eyes is out of explainable.

She sucked very eagerly, as if I was her favourite candy and fanculo, she took me to fucking paradise. Her mouth and tongue feel so damn good, so damn pleasant. Her petite, soft hands did indescribable things, making me see the stars.

"Mhm, fuck."- I sighed as she sucked me through my release, steadily stroking the base.

Camila licked me clean and I wasted absolutely no time to gently pull her up and claim her slightly swollen, plump, rosy, juicy lips in appreciate, loving, yet salacious kiss. I sat her on the sink area, moving her slim, toned legs apart to step between, closing all space between us.

I impatiently took off her appealing, tempting undergarments, desperate to feel her silky skin against mine. Once she was bare, I wasted no time in kissing her perfect body countless times, not missing an inch.

"You are breathtaking, baby."- I spoke sincerely before wildly kissing her inviting, luscious lips as my hands explored her mouth-watering body, worshipping every inch of her angelic self.

Cami kissed her harder, pressing me closer against herself and I gladly complied. My hands took hold of her flawlessly shaped, round, firm, toned ass, securing our bodies together.

Her.

"I want you so bad."- I helplessly moaned, being honest and desperate, as he left trail of hot kisses on my neck and jawline.

Leonardo makes me aroused to the point that I will beg for him to claim me any way that he wants, shamelessly at that. Now it is no different.

Downside - we can't do anything and it makes us equally frustrated.

"I want you very much, bambina. I want to ravish and devour you, making you moan in pleasure. You have no idea how much I want to make sweet love to you and how much I want to fuck you so hard that you can't walk, but cazzo, not now, angel."- spoke softly Leonardo with our minty breaths mixed in our, foreheads resting together, our breathings being rapid and our hearts beating like drums from passionate make out session.

"Once 6 weeks pass, we will do absolutely anything and everything, principessa."- he stated lovingly, pecking me tenderly.

"The first thing I will do is jump on your bones, husband."- I spoke, making it plan that I intent to keep, and he smirked devilishly, squeezing my bum softly.

"You won't leave our bed for a very long time, amore mio."- commented Leonardo, making me smirk at such delightful promise.

He kissed me fondly and gently as my arms wrapped around his neck, inviting him closer. We bathed each other in numerous affectionate, tender kisses.

"Shower with your husband?"- asked Leo with charming smile that I returned.

"Absolutely."- I happily agreed as he effortlessly hoisted me up.

We showered together, enjoying each other's loving touch so much. Then we did our routines and put on fresh clothes. I put on my underwear in black colour, black leggings and white crop-top. My hair is damp, so I left it loose after brushing it ever so lightly. Leo had boxers and grey sweatpants on. Midnight black, soft, shiny hair is damp and messy, yet it looks so appealing. He looks scandalously sexy like that.

Just he hugged me lovingly and kissed my cheeks, adorable and childish sounds sounded via the monitor, making us grin widely.

"We better get going."- I giggled and Leo chuckled beautifully, nodding in agreement.

The two of us went to Adriano, who is obviously very comfortable in his spacious, cutely set crib. All 5 dogs are protectively laying around the room, being well-behaved and quiet.

"Che succede, piccolo?"- I spoke softly, picking him up. (What's up, little one?)

He let out precious giggles as I kissed his little head gently, keeping him closely and carefully.

Him.

I have no words to describe how heartwarming and beautiful is the sight of my wife holding our son, talking to him in Italian, smiling dazzlingly as he is letting out adorable sounds.

Without a doubt, I am the most fortunate man in the whole damn world and I have only 1 person to thank for that.

I hugged Camila from behind and kissed her dainty shoulder tenderly. My chin rested on it as I looked at our bambino.

"He is perfect."- I almost whispered, extremely delicately rubbing his cute belly.

"He definitely is."- spoke sweetly Camila, smiling breathtakingly.

Adriano took hold of my pinkie, creating grin on my face. I can hardly call it grasp, but it sure as hell warms my heart. My finger is bigger than his small, soft hand. He held it, lightly swaying it randomly, while giggling so winsomely.

We took care of him - cleaned up, changed into comfy, fresh clothes - so he is all set for the next a few hours.

"I will be back."- said Cami as her phone rang and kissed my cheek.

I tenderly took our son from her as she laid him in my arms. I am much more comfortable with and confident in holding our baby, but being extra careful and gentle is something that I won't stop doing for a very long time for sure.

Before she went to answer the call, I kissed her temple. I slowly rocked Adriano, smiling at his cute, carefree, precious self. He took hold of my key chain, twirling it around as he pleased. I moved the collar of his onesie away from his face and his interest moved onto the silver bracelet with our last name on my wrist.

"Oh, sicuramente ne prenderemo uno, proprio così."- I assured him, chuckling at his actions. (Oh, we will definitely get you one, just like this.)

His safety is just as important to me, as Camila's. She and I have the tracking, lavish bracelets, which are also our thing. Once he grows up just a bit, he will have the same one. I am not taking any risks, any chances of seeing him as much as blink from fear.

My wife and our son will be safe and sound 24/7, day and night, any time, any moment, any second.

"Sì, Carmen. I got the message loud and clear."- giggled melodically Camila, making me smile and turn around.

As she talked with madre, her dainty arm wrapped around my waist and I kissed her cheek, getting the most fetching, the sweetest smile from her.

"What did madre want?"- I wondered, holding Adriano securely as he is happily twirling the key necklace around.

"She wants us to come over as soon as on the weekend."- answered Cami with captivating smile, creating matching one on my face.

We sat comfortably on the cuddler chair in the nursery, spending peaceful, quality time with our baby boy. Of course, a few family pictures were taken and they will join the album, just like ones which we took at the hospital.

"He should be bathed tonight before bed, right?"- I wondered as my arm is wrapped around her dainty shoulders and she is snuggled into me.

"Sì."- confirmed Camila and we shared delightful, sweet kiss.

And at that Adriano let out louder sounds that signify clear need to be fed. Once he got what he wanted, he very quickly calmed down.

"What time is it?"- wondered Cami, feeding our baby boy.

"Almsot 2PM, la mia bellezza."- I answered, checking the time on my phone.

"So that's your 2nd time eating."- she counted as I mentally remembered that: he ate as soon as he woke, which would be around 8AM, then he slept and stayed awake for a while, so sì, that would be the 2nd time.

As he ate, we talked about what we are going to do, agreeing on the brief walk in the neighbourhood. It is private, secured from the eyes since all our loaded neighbours and we pay good price for the peaceful atmosphere. The area is big, very green, clean and well-maintained. In addition to that, the weather is very warm and sunny, very gentle breeze is blowing, so 10-15 minutes will do all three of us good.

When Adriano was done, I took him from Camila as she fixed herself. Once she was done, we got up and I gently laid our bambino in his crib before we went to get dressed.

I put on blue jeans and white pollo t-shirt, along with white sneakers. My cologne was sprayed on my neck. I added hand watch and was all set.

"My hot, handsome, dreamy husband."- spoke Camila, wrapping her petite arms around my waist from behind.

I turned around in her loving hold and smirked at the sight of her stunning self.

Natural, sophisticated makeup compliments her comeliness, displaying her beauty in the finest ways imaginable. Light blonde, voluminous, long, lustrous, velvety hair is in marvellous waves. Her soft locks are tied in a ponytail with a few strands framing her arresting face.

Blue skinny jeans fit her slim, long legs and impeccable, dainty hips scandalously good. I am certain that the jeans display her toned and flawlessly shaped ass just as remarkably well. Blue, knitted sweater adds winsomeness to her gorgeous self, showing off her pretty neck and defined, attractive collarbones due to the neckline. Black belt adds excellent accent on her slender, delicate waist.

"My perfect, very sexy, adorable, breathtaking wife."- I stated sincerely, admiring her prepossessing self from head to toe as my arms wrapped around her petite waist.

"I love you very much, baby."- spoke softly with cute blush Camila and pecked me tenderly.

"I love you with all my heart, angel."- I replied happily with smile that she returned.

Our lips met in affectionate, fond kiss that spoke loudly about our devotion. I pecked her honeyed, soft, plump lips a few times, enjoying their exquisite, sweet taste.

Her.

We took our phones before going to Adriano, who happened to be very busy with watching the mobile that has clouds of various blue shades hanging at different heights. His little arms are moving around as he is giggling winsomely.

"Come sei dolce."- I spoke in pure amazement and joy, gently picking him up. (You are so sweet.)

Leo kissed my cheek, making me smile wider. I pecked him lovingly before approaching changing table with Adriano. Since we are going for a walk and it is warm, layering is the best option. Carmen and Mercedes advised me it as well, so that's what I am going to do.

Before getting him dressed, I made sure that he doesn't need changing. Once I was sure that our bambino is clean, I added white, warm, long-sleeved jumpsuit to his light, cozy onesie. Suitable blue shoes finish the look. Leo put on matching hat on his little head and kissed his cheek tenderly before giving me the same treatment.

"His stroller is downstairs or upstairs?"- asked Leonardo, thinking about it just like me.

We received many gifts from so many people and brands, strollers being included. In total, we have 5 strollers for different ages.

"I think, it is downstairs."- I answered, regarding for newborns one.

The two of us went downstairs with Adriano in my arms and checked the stroller, which is the needed one. We set it in comfortable position for our son, who quickly got used to it, already liking the process.

"I will get the blanket."- said sweetly Leonardo and kissed my cheek, smiling as widely as I am.

He went upstairs to get it and came back very quickly. I happily watched the love of my life tucking our bambino in warm, fluffy blanket, cooing him along the way.

"Amore mio."- spoke softly and lovingly Leo, wiping away small tear that I didn't notice.

I hugged him securely with my arms around his neck and cheek pressed against him broad, well-built chest. His muscular arms wrapped around my waist and back, hugging me tightly and affectionally.

"I love you so so so much, Leo."- I almost whispered with ecstatic smile, keeping him close.

"I love you with all my heart, Cami. I love you more than I can explain, baby."- he stated meaningfully and kissed the top of my head tenderly.

I locked my eyes on hypnotising, beautiful, hazel ones and was greeted with charming smile and loving, warm and adoring gaze. Leonardo leaned down to my level and I gladly met him-half way. The kiss is slow, fond, doting and gentle.

I left lots of sweet, tender kisses all over his dreamy face and giggled when he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and gave me the same treatment, creating bright, joyful grins of our faces. Adriano giggled cutely and got kisses from both of us, letting out more sweet sounds at our actions.

As we left the house with Leonardo pushing the stroller and my arms around his bicep. Our dogs also went with us, being very well-behaved and watching out for danger. They also nuzzled into our legs occasionally, getting pats from us.

"This feels so good."- I sighed contently, smiling from bliss.

"Definitely."- agreed sincerely Leo and kissed my temple.

Not a soul is around. It is sunny and very light breeze is tickling the skin. Leaves are of green, yellow, red and brown colours as it is autumn now. Bright blue sky has no clouds framing it. It is very peaceful here.

We talked to Adriano in Italian as he giggled and moved his little arms and legs around, enjoying the stroll very much. Family pictures were taken, we had a good laugh and couldn't wipe grins off our faces.

"Someone is asleep."- chuckled beautifully Leo, addressing our bambino who slowly fell asleep thanks to the steadily slow pace of our walk.

"He looks as cute as you do when asleep."- I giggled, spotting so many similarities between the two of them.

Head turned to the left side, nuzzled into the surface which for our boy is soft, comfortable setting of the stroller and for Leonardo it is either my neck or hair. Adriano's little hands are somewhat holding the blanket and his daddy's hands are always intertwined with mine while rugged, strong arms are wrapped around me. Neither of them snores.

Leo smiled widely in pride and joy, making me grin just as cheerfully. I kissed his cheek and he pecked me dotingly. My head rested on his bicep around which my arms are still wrapped. The three of us walked some more, relishing in comfortable, soothing silence and enjoying the new status of ours.

After 20 minutes of pleasant walk, we came back home. Our dogs got snacks and back rubs before falling asleep as well. Then I took Adriano tenderly in my arms and carried him to his nursery as Leo placed his stroller in the hallway, folding the blanket neatly before coming to us.

I took off our baby's jumpsuit, shoes and hat, letting him to be more comfortable as it is nicely warm in the house, so there is no need to be dressed like that. Leonardo settled him in his crib, tucking him in securely.

"I think, he will be asleep for the next 3 hours for sure."- spoke quietly Leo, hugging me from behind.

"That gives us time to eat, change, cuddle and spend quality time together."- I told him softly, feeling his plump lips curl into bright smile as his face nuzzled in my neck.

"You got me at cuddles, angel."- he stated, creating merry smile on my face.

The two of us changed into comfortable clothes from before and went to the kitchen with monitoring app turned on on our phones that we placed on the island to keep close eye on Adriano.

"What do we want for dinner?"- I wondered, sneaking his loving arms of my husband, who kissed me affectionately, setting my heart and soul in ecstasy.

"How about homemade pasta, bambina?"- he offered merrily, smiling dazzlingly at me.

"From scratch?"- I asked happily, oozing excitement.

"Absolutely, principessa."- chuckled Leonardo and kissed my cheeks.

"Count me in."- I gladly agreed, looking forward to our cooking session that we both love so much.

I took needed ingredients for sauce, which would be creamy, decadent Alfredo sauce with nice spices and cheese, which either of us finds as a must in pasta. Leo is making pasta itself.

Him.

As pair of petite arm wrapped around my waist from behind and gentle kiss was laid on my back, my smile got even wider.

"You look extra hot like this."- spoke Camila with adorable, sweet smile, making me chuckle.

"With hands covered in flour?"- I wondered, cleaning's my hands before turning around in her loving arms. My arms are around her delicate waist and hands found her toned, round, firm ass.

"Mhm, you can add your mouth-watering, shirtless self and very appealing, messy hair to the list too."- she added and pecked me dotingly.

I was eager to kiss her plump, full, rosy, soft and juicy lips slowly, but passionately. Unintentional smirk formed on my face before I did something.

"You didn't."- spoke in disbelief Cami, smiling brightly, failing to be mad.

"I sure did."- I chuckled, gazing at her cute, small nose being stained in flour.

On that note, our playful, heartwarming, fun fight followed as we laughed wholeheartedly. I swiftly and easily sat her gorgeous self on the island as she painted my nose white, giggling melodically.

"I love you, la mia bellezza."- I spoke happily and kissed her lovingly.

"I love you, baby."- said profoundly Camila before pecking me once more.

We wiped our hands and faces before getting back to our mutual hobby. As we set pasta to cook, cute and childish sounds filled the room.

"I will finish up, amore mio."- I assured Cami and she nodded as I kissed her cheek before she went to check on our bambino.

Her.

I went upstairs, straight to the nursery.

"Ciao, tesoro."- I cooed our little one, picking him up tenderly. (Hi, sweetheart.)

I cleaned him up and sat on the rocking chair to feed him. As he ate peacefully, I held him closely, caressing his little head delicately. Once Adriano wad fed and tidied up, I went downstairs with him in my arms.

"Ciao, piccola."- happily spoke Leonardo, adding kiss on his forehead. (Hi, little one.)

Leo hugged us lovingly, causing such warm feeling in my heart at the scene and sensation. I pecked him fondly as our bambino giggled sweetly.

We hung out together before dinner was ready. I set Adriano in his smart sleeper bassinet, turning it on to the slow tempo. He settled cozily very quickly while eagerly looking at his surroundings with curiosity.

Leonardo and I ate together, laughing and having a great time. Then we loaded the dishwasher before giving our bambino full attention.

"Ora del bagno, amico."- told Adriano Leo sweetly, holding him carefully and securely. (Bathtime, buddy.)

It is 6PM and our baby boy is getting close to his night sleep time, so it's time to give him bath. His nursery has bathroom, so everything is closely to us. We went upstairs and Leo prepared the bath while I got our little one's soap, bathing oil, lotion, powder and diaper cream to place them closely to us.

Needless to say that Adriano liked taking bath and very much at that. He let us do our thing without crying, moving too much and preventing us from washing him. Little one played in water, winsomely giggled and smiled cutely.

Once we finished washing him, I gently wrapped him in warm, soft towel and dried him off. The three of us enjoyed the process very much: I rubbed the lotion tenderly on his delicate, soft, smooth skin, then Leonardo applied powder and diaper cream before putting diaper on our bambino. I dressed him in his pjs which are bodysuit in white colour.

"Tutto pronto per andare a letto."- I spoke happily and softly, adding kiss on our son's cheek, holding him in my arms. (All set for bed.)

We walked in the nursery and sat on the cuddler chair with Leo hugging us affectionately as I am feeding Adriano.

"He is falling asleep so fast."- whispered Leonardo with his cheek resting on my temple and tattooed, muscular arms around my waist while we are watching our boy, who indeed is drifting off to sleep quickly and easily, but is still eating.

"Ti amiamo molto."- I spoke softly and kissed his forehead. (We love you very much.)

Him.

Home.

This is home: my wife and our son, wrapped in my arms, safe and sound.

Once Adriano ate, he was already mere minute away from falling asleep. The two of us set him in his crib, settling him comfortably before leaving him to sleep peacefully.

We went to our bedroom and did our routines, took off our clothes, leaving underwear on. Camila slipped in my t-shirt, looking sexy and cute in it.

I cuddled her stunning self in my arms as we laid in bed with silk covers wrapped around us.

"Ready to make the post?"- wondered Cami with lovely, breathtaking smile that I returned.

"Absolutely, bambina."- I answered, pecking her tenderly.

We took picture of Adriano when we got him ready for bed. As we wanted, once the three of us settled at home, we will announce arrival of our little prince.

"Il nostro bambino sano." (Our healthy baby boy.)

il 26 settembre. (The 26th of September.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 39.4K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
8.8M 315K 124
> > โ™ก < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
576K 11.3K 62
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
504K 16.3K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๏ฟฝ...