Haunted Days And Nights.. Vko...

By TwinkleStar315

More

πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 01
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 02
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 03
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 04
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 05
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 06
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 07
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 08
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 09
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 10
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 11
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 12
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 13
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 14
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 15
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 16
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 17
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 18
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 19
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 20
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 21
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 22
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 23
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 24
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 25
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£27
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 28
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 29
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 30
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 31
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 32
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 33
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 34
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 35
πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ LAST

πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ 26

1.8K 108 6
By TwinkleStar315

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Taehyung shivered under the Jack, thinking of the possibility of Jack obsessed behaviour, he was crying silently then suddenly he kicked his legs and tried to protect himself as soon as possible.

Because he don't want to get raped by a strange obsessed person.

Jack smirked then he tightened his grip around Taehyung's hands and started kissing him on his jawline to neck.

Because Jack was busy in admiring and kissing him so that Taehyung bit Jack's hand, Jack's hold loosened around his hands, he quickly kicked him and pushed him aside from him.

In a rush, he picked his phone from the floor and opened the door and ran from the empty area to save his life.

He stumbled over his footsteps as he listened that tha Jack was following him while cursing.

He ran to the football ground where he could find Jungkook.

Soon he reached near the ground and saw boys were playing there, he ran to save his life and when he saw Jack who gestured him to stay there for him, he jumped from the corridor window wall when he saw Jack ran to him.

But when he jumped many players saw at his direction because he jumped at least 6 ft above.

Many of them rushed to him and he glanced back at Jack but he was nowhere to be seen. Players gathered around him.

"Hey.. what are you doing here?? Are you okay?"

One of them asked from Taehyung. Taehyung nodded, fear was visible on his beautiful face. There were plants, some scratches were also on his face and hands because of sudden jump.

"Actually I was waiting for Jungkook so I came here."

Taehyung replied them because they were glaring at him suspiciously.

"But you can come here by the plain root why did you jump?"

One of them asked curiously.

Taehyung gulped. He didn't want to tell them the whole story. He licked his lips and stood up from the ground after picking his things and cell phone.

"Actually I was scared, because I was alone there inside I felt someone following me...so I jumped in hurry after saw you guys."

Taehyung explained while pointing his finger where he came from.

Players nodded but one of them peeked through the wall but he didn't saw anyone.

He sighed and patted Taehyung's shoulder and said with a sweet smile.

"Come on.. no one's here. Let's enjoy our match."

Taehyung sighed in relief and smiled politely and walked with them to the centre.

He saw Jungkook with some other players. He ran to him and hugged him, ignoring the other members there.

Jungkook saw him and smiled but never ever Taehyung hugged him like that just as he was scared to death.

"Hey what happened Tae..?"

Jungkook asked nervously but he saw some other guys behind him who told him all story.

Jungkook quickly put his finger under Taehyung's chin to saw his face. But he saw tears in his eyes. He looked around and grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him at a side of the ground.

"Hey.. Tae.. what happened? Who was there? And why did you call me but suddenly call dropped. I thought that you mistakenly dialed my number."

Jungkook asked panicked laced in his voice. His eyes checked everywhere at Taehyung's body if he was injured then a cursing word escaped from his mouth.

"What the hell Tae.. who was him? There are bruises on your hand and.."

Taehyung covered his neck with his jacket, thought if any hickey will be there then Jungkook will surely kill that person.

Jungkook grabbed his hand to saw his neck.. and then he lost his temper.

"Hickey?? Are you kidding me.. just tell me the name right now."

Taehyung panicked and seem to be scared because he was well aware of his anger but Jack was good to Jungkook and Jimin.. he thought to hide that from him because they will leave the college after exams and a farewell party. Just some days...

Taehyung was soft for Jack because he felt sorry for him but after that incident he was clearly scared and feel disappointed on him..

Jungkook observed Taehyung's face, something was bothering him, he knows well Taehyung since childhood. He control his anger then spoke.

"Tae.. okay I'm sorry.. just look at me.. please tell me who was there.."

Taehyung bite his lips then stare deeply in Jungkook's eyes.

"He.. a boy.... he was wearing a mask.. he.. tried to.. ra..rape.. "

Taehyung burst in the tears and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook's blood boiled after listening him. He hugged him tightly then ruffled his hairs.

"I'm here bub, you're all right now hmm.. "

Jungkook tenderly kissed Taehyung's fluffy hairs then grabbed his face with his both hands and wiped his tears with thumbs and walked to his team leader.

"Hey buddy I think it's over we need to go home,."

Other nodded and smiled

"Sure you can go Jungkook, although you're our best player. See you soon at match."

They said their goodbyes.

Some days Jungkook stayed glued to Taehyung to cheer him up. Days past and Jungkook attended his football final match after that match day there was a trip to the fair.

Jimin was extremely excited to met his friends and reached at Jungkook's house early morning.

"Yeah just hurry up.. and Taehyung you should move your hands fast otherwise we will be late."

He commanded on both of them to get ready..

They laughed and enjoyed the trip except Taehyung who looked uncomfortable of course there was Jack too.

They enjoyed there last trip and Jack tried to hugged Taehyung and touch him in friendly manner. So that no one can understand the real intentions but Taehyung flinched whenever he touched him and stayed closed to Jungkook and Jimin.

A classmate ran to them when they were heading to a swing to enjoy their day.

"Hey guys.. where are you going? That side knows as haunted my parents strictly told me to stay away from that side."

Jimin laughed and Jungkook, Jack followed his action.

"That was just rumours, nothing gonna happened at that place. By the way we are heading to that swing."

Jimin said while pointed towards the swing with a smile while Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand in protective manner and smiled.

"Oh that sure why not.."

That boy replied and all of them headed to the specific swing. They enjoyed their time there but soon their day turned into shades of nights and they had to go back.

At the time of returning, they were all sat together but Jack was called by his teacher who called him to find a student in the fair that was Jack's friend.

Taehyung sighed in relief he quickly switched his seats from Jimin and sat beside window and beside Jungkook.

They were waiting for Jack but bus started, Jimin panicked because Jack was not there.

"Sir.. excuse me.. sir our friend is not here. Please wait a bit."

Jimin said to his teacher who was sitting at the passenger seat he nodded and called to someone but after some time. He turned to Jimin.

"He left from here with his family."

Jimin and Jungkook frowned while Taehyung smiled and relaxed a bit.

"But he didn't tell us about that."

Jungkook said. Then Jimin called him but the number was switched off. He told Jungkook about that.

Soon all of the students shouted to start the engine and returned to home because they were tired and still far from their homes.

"May be his parents picked him don't worry we will contact him later."

Jungkook patted Jimin's shoulder and smiled assured.

Days passed but Jack's phone was continuously switched off and exams were close so they focused on their exams.

They attended all their exams but Jack was not found anywhere, they didn't know much about him so they thought may be he left the college.

Eventually time passed and everyone forgot his name. Only a small reflection remained on their memories.

But Taehyung still felt guilty about him. Because he was a good guy but his lust came over his innocent mind and he did that thing. Taehyung thought that he was the cause for his absence without any news.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Taehyung looked at Jungkook after the whole story but his expressions remained same without any expression.

Everyone silently listened every word of Taehyung about Jack. Yoongi stood up from his seat and went to his room. Hoseok frowned.

The little puppy barked at the empty stairs, everyone's attention back to the dog. But suddenly puppy went quite like someone ordered him.

Jimin stood up to grab the puppy but he was ran to them with his eyes focused on Jungkook.

He ran to Jungkook and grabbed his hand and tried to tore his thread which was bound by Taehyung.

Taehyung panicked and Jimin grabbed the puppy. He tried to dragged it away. But suddenly puppy turned to Jimin and Jimin left it and stepped back from the puppy in horror.

"Jimin what happened?"

Taehyung asked while Hoseok successfully grabbed puppy and his choker to held him.

Jimin pointed his fingers at the dog. And spoke.

"His.. eyes was clear as a mirror and..

I saw him.. Jack smirked in his eyes."

Hey guys

Hope you enjoy the story

Show me your love with your comments and votes

Love you all.

Stay blessed and save

Allah Hafiz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 203 18
Kim Taehyung is an under-cover agent send by his team to bust the operations of Jack White Empire run by the Jeons. But what happens when the Junior...
57.1K 2.8K 30
"You ruined my life" "You take away my love from me" "You stole my happiness" "But now no more of you" "I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE" an angry boy said thr...
145K 5.8K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
45.9K 2.2K 21
Taekook ff in which God of Sex Jeon Jeongguk is deprived of having a perfect orgasm even after trying his charms and power numerous times on the ange...