👣👣 16

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum...

Hope you all fine

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

"Jungkook.. Taehyung!!"

Yoongi and Hoseok yelled at the boys who were walking towards them silently.. Jungkook smirked then he grabbed Taehyung's with his hairs in his hands while Taehyung was silent.

Yoongi and Hoseok were shocked at the Jungkook's behaviour, Yoongi couldn't saw Taehyung in pain but he thought why he didn't utter a single word. In pure confusion Yoongi decided to speak..

"Jungkook what are you doing? You're hurting him."

But Jungkook smirked then crack Taehyung's neck in one go while Hoseok was about to faint after seeing the scene. Yoongi ran to him with pure confusion

"What have you done you idiot you killed your own lover..."

Yoongi yelled while trying to grab Taehyung then he saw that everything vanished.. yes vanished.. both boys vanished smirking however he saw Taehyung laying on the floor lifeless but before vanishing they both smirked and turned into a smoke.

Hoseok then sighed in relief because that was  not a real scene then his mind clicked he saw Yoongi then both ran to the door...

They saw door opened wide but boys were not there how could it be..

They entered the room and Hoseok yelled the name of Taehyung while Yoongi called Jungkook.

Then Hoseok noticed something below the bed he stepped forward and slowly went on his knees. He leaned down to saw if he actually saw something or not.

He saw both boys laying silently under the bed, Taehyung hugged Jungkook as his life depends on him. His eyes was shut he was muttering some incoherent words and Jungkook hugged him tightly in a protective manner.

Hoseok called again their names and Yoongi saw him sitting beside bed on floor so he approached Hoseok and sat there too.

"Hey guys it's okay you're fine come out."

Hoseok said to them while Taehyung didn't see him but Jungkook.

Jungkook patted Taehyung's back

"Look it's our hyung.. you'll be fine.. I'll be fine."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook then he turned to Hoseok and Yoongi who were sitting on their knees and leaned down to see them.

Yoongi nodded and smiled when his eyes met with Taehyung's..

Taehyung slowly moved towards them so Jungkook too.. Taehyung was shivering from fear and Jungkook silently watched him with sad eyes.

Yoongi felt the tension and fear between them so he decided to speak while glancing at Hoseok who was already impatient to know the situation or what happened..

"What happened? Did you both saw something or someone?" Yoongi asked

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was already watching him then he nodded at Yoongi question.
Yoongi and Hoseok sighed then they dragged both boys to outside the room.

Jin was sitting at the balcony side in the room staring nothing special outside meanwhile Namjoon entered the room with a tray of food which he tried to cook for his lover. He saw Jin and sadly sighed at his condition..

"I know you are hungry, let's eat love.."

He put the tray on the table which was laying at the side of Jin's chair, Jin faced him then shook his head.

"Please.. Joonie I'm not hungry... "

Namjoon pulled a chair close to Jin and sat with him, he grabbed Jin's hand in his and said.

"Love if you don't eat how can other eat? They are already in tension by your brother and Jungkook's case.. you want them to take tension of your too??"

Jin stayed silent but after a moment he spoke with a sad pout...

"How can I eat while I feel that my little bunny and tiger are hungry"

"Okay I'll try to contact them so you can talk to them I hope they are fine you know my two friend were there with them last night and Yoongi is a good cook so don't worry about their food."

Jin looked at him then nodded then he noticed the dark bags under Namjoon's eyes his face looked pale so he asked Namjoon.

"Did you eat?"

Namjoon shook his head then smiled and showed his lovely dimple to his lover..

"How can I eat when my sweet love is hungry.."

Jin smiled and took a sandwich and shoved it to Namjoon's mouth with a smile who smiled in return.

They were eating together then he remembered his parents and asked Namjoon about them while pouting cutely..

"Why my parents leave me here and went to visit grandma and grandpa?"

Namjoon smiled at his lover's behaviour..

"Because your grandparents are sick and they'll never leave them in this condition and that didn't make them worried about Taehyung's and Jungkook's condition."

Jin nodded and asked about Mr. Jeon and his wife then Namjoon assured him that they ate properly and went to sleep but with the help of sleeping pills because they couldn't sleep with the think of their only son's condition.

"Joonie its almost midnight can we call your friend? Because I tried many time but Taehyung and Jungkook didn't pick their phone."

"Sure love but after your promise."
Namjoon stated the condition and Jin frowned at his statement

"What kind of promise?"

Namjoon put his napkin in the tray from his lap and said

"If you promise me that you'll never skip any meal then I'll call them."

Namjoon smiled after this, he pulled his phone out and ask again

"What you say about the promise sweetie?"

Jin sighed deeply and nodded and said yes.

"Good boy.."

Namjoon dialed the number of his friend Yoongi, after some  rings he picked his phone.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat side by side at the couch while Yoongi and Hoseok sat in front of them..

"Soo.. tell us what you saw in the room when we were here..?"

Yoongi asked while Hoseok tiredly pulled his hands and crack his fingers.. Taehyung gulped then blushed thinking about the moment he snapped out his thoughts and started talking..

"When we were together in the room we were talking about ourselves then a voice erupted and that voice was very familiar.."

Taehyung looked down and started fidgeting with his fingers then Jungkook patted his back and decided to continue remaining talk.

"Actually Taehyung thought that voice belonged to our friend.. I don't know why he think that but when he said I also think like that.."

"And... the voice became louder and louder just like an echo, everything in the room was in air and Taehyung being pushed by someone but I couldn't see him.

I grabbed him tightly and pulled him in a hug because he was shivering and he thought that some force tried to...

kiss him."

Hey guys hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Vote and comment please..

Stay blessed and save

Allah Hafiz 😘😘