The Magic that Brings us Toge...

By ASRIELDREEMURR12832

In Luz's and Amity's potion class, they were working on a new potion that finds the user's soulmate. As soon... More

Potion Class
Bottoms Up
The Mark
The Confession
Daddy's Home
The Suitor
The Warning
Mother Knows Best
Back to Class
Lunchtime
End of the Day
Mami
Reflect
The Flower
The Talk
Curse Description
New Admirer
The Surprize
The Proposal
Fear and Reasoning
Confrontation
Knife to See You!
Substitution
A Breath of Fresh Air
A/N
Sunsets and New Friendships
Breaking Free
You've Got Mail
Underneath the Grom Tree

Spilled Crimson

864 36 11
By ASRIELDREEMURR12832

Alice's character design in image.

Amity's POV:

The soft knocking on the door started to rise in decibel while Luzy held onto me tightly. Silence echoed from Luzy and me as we tried to ignore the door.

"Mittens, it's us," Edric explained.

"Why should I trust you," I called.

"Please, just let us in Mittens we mean no harm," Em begged. I looked into Luzy's eyes trying to see what she thought. She shook her head, as she reluctantly let go of me. I slowly got up and I opened the bookcase. To my shock, I saw four people standing outside the bookcase. 

"You liars! Why are they here!" I shouted. Luzy hastily got up and she stood up behind me. 

"I'm sorry Mittens, they followed us in," Em explained. 

"Gosh, ruining lunch isn't enough for you Alice is it?" Luzy growled. 

"Nah, I wanted another piece of you human," Alice toyed.

"Mark, what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked while the boy stared into my eyes.

"Isn't it obvious, you are still my betrothed. I love you, and I'll chase you until either of us stop breathing," he chimed. 

"Gross, you two are so stupid. Mark you know I love Luzy, so bug off," I growled.   

"Go away you two," Em shouted. Ed pushed them away as the four of us were sealed in the hideaway.

"Why are you here?" I snapped.

"Mitten's Dad is out for your head! We wanted to warn you of his plans with the two morons who followed us," Ed explained. 

"Wait, isn't cursing us enough for him," I growled.

"We wish, I have something to admit Mittens. I was the one forced to choose the curse implemented on you. I am really sorry, and I know nothing I say or do can repay for my actions. Father thankfully didn't read into the curse but he was pleased that it was long-lasting. As for mom, she still is in a comma from the potion Dad forced her to drink," Em explained.

"How could you help him curse us," I cried.

"It wasn't my choice on finding a curse. He would have killed us, and I know what I did was low, but I tried my best to find a curse that wouldn't kill you," Em cried.

"Why do you still stand by his side?" I asked. 

"We are scared Mittens, you are the brave one out of this family. Now that you are gone we are forced to take your place as top student. Dad has burned all the family photos that ever claimed you were apart of the Blight family. His only hope to get you back is to tear you two apart. He is messing with you two until you stop breathing, or he gets bored," Ed explained. 

"Won't you get into trouble for seeing us here?" Luzy asked. 

"Thankfully, we have illusions covering for us right now, but Mittens we are with you from now on," Em claimed. 

"I forgive them Ami, your parents are terrifying," Luzy chimed. 

"You do, all right you two I'll forgive you. You are the only family I have that doesn't want my head on a platter," I sighed. They looked a little less tense as they breathed out. 

"Mom doesn't want your head on a platter," Em corrected.

"Wait, what do you mean she doesn't want my head on a platter?" I asked in shock. 

"Mom almost broke away from dad when she learned about his intent. She never hated you Amity, she loved you even if her way of showing it was cruel. Her last words before the comma were apologizing for the shit she put you through before you left. Amity, she new what she did was wrong, and she tried to escape; however, father gave her a potion that wiped her memories of that night," Em explained. Tears ran down my face as Luzy held onto me. 

"I still don't forgive her, but this just makes my distain for my father grow even stronger. She was cruel and horrible to me, yet she trys to apologize now. My mom is shallow, and it will take me time to forgive her," I claimed. 

"Could you leave us alone Ed and Em," Luzy begged. 

"Sure thing, I'm sorry Mittens," they replied while walking away. The bookcase closed leaving us alone in the quiet room. 

"Ami, I am so sorry you are in pain because of me," Luzy cried.

"Don't blame yourself Luzy, you are amazing and I love you more than anything in this rotten world. My parents have always been cruel to me and you have made my life worth living," I replied as I wiped the tears from her cheek. 

"Thank you Ami, I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too Luzy," I replied, trying to hold Luzy as close as I could to my body. Her rampant heartbeat calmed down as I stroked her hair. *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Dammit," we whispered in unison. We were silent in the repetition of knocking until we heard a loud bang.

"Come on feisty human, I want to play," Alice whined as the pounding increased. Silence was our response to her comment, yet she didn't give up. 

"You know, I could give you 450 snails if you leave Amity for me," she offered while she haulted the pounding on the door. I decided to kiss Luzy, so we didn't have to retort to her pestering. Luzy wrapped her arms around me holding me close as the banging started again.

"Why are you ignoring me? At least I don't have daddy issues!" Alice cried. Her fake sobbing wafted through the walls as we tried our best to not retort to the issue at hand. Luzy got up exhausted from the whining, and she answered the door. A crimson liquid hit her as Alice gloated like a child.

"What was that," Luzy shouted as her eyes turned a brownish red.

"Luzy, no!" I replied running to her side.

"It's no use, I gave her a long lasting love, hate, and lust potion. I added a bit of a hate potion, so she would love me instead," Alice giggled.

"No, please why?" I cried. Luzy held onto me as I was filled with shock. My body was hit with the effects of the potion which only grew my resentment for Alice.

"What the fuck? That was supposed to work instantly," Alice growled. Alice pulled out a pocket blade and slashed my hand. Luzy hid her bleeding hand to not give Alice anymore info to cause us pain.

"Leave her alone," Luzy stated glaring into her eyes. Alice smiled and waved oddly. 

"Fine, I guess that's what I get for being the new kid. I will figure out how to earn your love human," she giggled as she tried to brush her hand through Luzy's chocolate hair.

"You heard her, so stay away!" I shouted while power flowed through my system. 

"Or what, your gonna pout rich kid," she taunted. 

"Ami, it isn't worth it," Luzy begged.  Alice looked pleased at Luzy's response. 

"Aww look she does love me, she can be my knight in shining armor," Alice giggled as she looked down at us. Luzy snapped as she pushed Alice a good 25 feet away. We quickly shut the bookcase as we watched Alice struggle to get up. 

"I thought you told me it wasn't worth it Luzy," I teased, kissing her soft lips. 

"It was worth it for you," she replied as she leaned in for another kiss. I returned her kiss and we held it for a minute until we heard more pounding on the door.

"Leave us alone," I shouted.

"Woah, kid it is just me," Eda replied. We opened the bookcase as we allowed her inside.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Eda! Today has been a bit rough," I stated.

"Don't worry, I forgive you kid. What happened today?" Eda asked in a concerned tone. 

"Alice happened," Luzy replied as red glinted through her eyes. 

"Who is Alice? And, why are you two under the effect of a lust potion?" Eda asked. 

"Alice is the new kid who is obsessed with trying to date Luz. She would literely kill me in order to get to her, as she gave me this," I explained while showing the slice in my hand. 

"We have a lust potion effecting us right now because Alice used it on me while trying to take me away from Ami," Luzy added. 

"Damn, young love am I right?" Eda exclaimed. 

"Ha! I'm just kidding, come on you two let's head home," Eda giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 868 21
With a great life now in the Boiling Isles Luz finally returns to the human realm again. Promising Amity that she would come back. But when the day c...
12.1K 255 23
What if the group never escaped to the Human Realm? What if they defeated the Collector and brought peace to the Isles? What if Luz fixed the portal...
4.7K 124 15
2 months have passed since the battle at blight manor but life was still just as hectic. From Luz juggling being in the human world and boiling isle...
2.8K 94 3
When Luz receives a confession from Amity, she suspects that Amity must have been influenced by a Love Potion - Because people do not like Luz Noceda...