The Austin Arrangement

By NatalieOLeary2019

When Vanessa Garcia married Billionaire Business Man Jeremy Austin,it was her last desperate attempt to save... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: THE DEVIL HIMSELF!
CHAPTER 2: SECRETS AND LIES.
CHAPTER 3: I HAVE NO CHOICE.
CHAPTER 4:A DAY OF SORROW AND DISPARE
CHAPTER 5: A KISS,GIVE ME STRENGTH!!
CHAPTER 6: ALCOHOL AND A BRUISED FACE.
CHAPTER 7: THE AFTERMATH.
CHAPTER 8: DEVIL OF A WIFE.
CHAPTER 9:DEAL OR NO DEAL?
CHAPTER 10:PUTTING ON A SHOW.
CHAPTER 11:Tangled With My Husband And His Brunette.
CHAPTER 12:IT WAS A MISTAKE.
CHAPTER 14:TYPICAL JEREMY AUSTIN!
CHAPTER 15:CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS.
CHAPTER 16:SO MUCH FOR BOUNDARIES.
CHAPTER 17: THE BIG NIGHT!
CHAPTER 18: THOSE DAMP PANTIES.
CHAPTER 19:SO VERY WRONG ABOUT HIM!
CHAPTER 20:I SAID NO!!
CHAPTER 21:CRASH AND FALL
CHAPTER 22:NOW I KNOW!
CHAPTER 23:A ROUGH DAY
CHAPTER 24:THE WORST IS WHAT I GOT!
CHAPTER 25:THE BRIDGE.
CHAPTER 26:A DAY OF SORROW AND DISPARE
CHAPTER 27:NEW YEAR EVE AND THE CABIN.
CHAPTER 28:A SEXUAL START TO THE YEAR
CHAPTER 29:ROCK HARD UNDER THE WATERFALL HEAD.
CHAPTER 30:A JEALOUS HUSBAND.
CHAPTER 31:NAUGHTY LITTLE DREAMS
CHAPTER 32:THE MACALLAN ESTATE.
CHAPTER 33: HIS NESSA!
CHAPTER 34:SEX IN THE AIR.
CHAPTER 35:BEING THE AUSTIN WIFE.
CHAPTER 36:UNWANTED CONVERSATION
CHAPTER 37:TURN THE PAGE!
CHAPTER 38:A TAINTED MARRIAGE.
CHAPTER 39:ARRANGEMENT TERMINATED.

CHAPTER 13: Fuel To The Fire!!

15.3K 553 15
By NatalieOLeary2019

JEREMY

If things between my Arranged wife and I weren't bad enough,now I have to sit through a dinner of 6 and play the role once again.
My life is just one big fucking act,like a play I didn't want to be apart of from the very beginning.

Things between us are twisted now more than ever,ever since our foolish attempt at a three way. Fuck!! I don't even know what that was.
Vanessa was partly naked in front of me,kissing Alissa like she had done it a thousand times.I was already riled up,but witnessing that before me just made it worse.
A man has his needs and I had gone a week without mine being met.How the fuck was I suppose to restrain myself in a situation like that.

Nine more fucking Months!!

"Jeremy,Do you want to check on your wife and see if she's okay?"My Mother asked,as she set the meal in the middle of the table.

"I'm sure she's fine."I dished some food onto my plate feeling their eyes on me.

Do men really do these things for their wives? Hold their hands in everything they do,treating them like they're incapable of doing things for themselves.
My Mother is trying her best to mould me into this perfect devoted husband, which it's clear that I'm not but she's trying all the same.

It's just a waste of time in my opinion, I am who I am..Wife or not. There's no changing me.
For now I'll play the role to keep everyone happy,but when this year of marriage is over..I'M DONE!!

"Jeremy.."My Mother glared at me,giving me the stone cold look I've become familiar with over the years.
Not my younger years,but the older ones.

I placed my cutlery down and stood from the table without a word.
I was starving after a long day at the office,on top of that I was pissed that I couldn't even enjoy a meal and leave.
I walked the stairs towards my old bedroom,the door was partly opened and I extended my hand and pushed it even further.

Adding Fuel to the Fire!! She was undressed,well as undressed as I had ever seen her.
A matching baby blue Bra and panties were on show from behind,while she moved a navy dress up her legs.
Look Away,I willed myself. Tare your eyes away and leave the room.
You don't even like the woman..Not one bit!!

Vanessa turned slightly and jumped when she saw that I was standing by the door."Jeremy,What are you doing"Her words had come out shaky.

"Well my mother was rather insistent that I come check up on you,you've been up here awhile."

"You didn't give me time to change at the studio."She slipped her arms into the tight fitted midi dress and moved it over her shoulders.
"Were you watching me from the door all this time?"

I scoffed,walking into the room."It's not as if you were hiding,the door was open."

Her eyes followed me as I passed her and she turned around so I couldn't see her exposed back,her zipped was down and I knew she wasn't able to do it up herself. That had me smirking even more. WOMEN!!

I looked through the many books on my bookshelf,books that had belonged to the old me. Back when I had time to read,when I had less important things to do with my day."Who was that Guy in your studio?"

"Um,He's a friend. Alex is his name."

I chuckled."Friend,Yeah Right! He looked like a lot more than just a friend from where I was standing.
If you're screwing him be discreet about it."

"I'm not having.."

"I don't care."I interrupted her."I don't need to know,no one does.
The past few months have been hell,I can't wait to have my freedom.."
I glanced over at her."I'm sure you're enjoying the life of luxury."

"Sure,I've been having a ball,playing the role of your wife."She said,sarcastically.
Her eyes were on me as I scanned the bookshelf."You don't strike me as the type of man that reads,Jeremy?"

"You strike me as the type of woman that reads too much."
I took a book off the shelf and looked at the cover."I was a voracious reader in my teenage years,when I had less important things to do with my time."

"You mean like partying and sleeping with women you don't know?"

"Exactly..More important things."I placed the book back and looked around my room some more."What's that book I always see you with,the shabby one?"

"Um..It's just an old book. Poetry and stuff."She did up the back of her dress,at least partly. Of course she looked awkward while doing it, I figured single women had a hack for this sort of thing.

"Just a book..I don't buy that."I sighed, turned my head and looked at her.
"Your Auburn haired friend told me about your parents,about your Mother's passing and your Father being in a coma."

"She shouldn't have told you.It's not something you need to know."She stood beside me at the desk,packing her things into the Gym bag that she had brought with her.

"I want to ask you something."

Vanessa rested her ass on the desk,as she fixed the elasticated ankle strap or her pointed toe heels."Jeremy Austin wants to ask me a question..what is it?"

"Your family.."I sighed."I'm guessing they're the reason you agreed to this arrangement in the first place?"

She paused,sitting in thought for a few moments."It was the last option for me. I was struggling to put my brother through college and at the same time I had my Father's medical bills.
I was loosing my job at the studio because I couldn't pay the rent.
I was in a hole,then your Father came along and made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

"And I got dragged into it,Lucky me."I said,in sarcastic tone."I had to give up my whole life for this."

She crossed her arms over her chest."Whole life..As in women. Is that really all you think about,Jeremy?"

"Absolutely,it's all i think about.
There's nothing better than that feeling of being inside a woman,having that control over someone else's body..
You know what it's like to have a man between your legs,Right?"

She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear,looking awkward over the change of topic."We should join the others downstairs.
Do you..Um..Will you zip me up? If I ask someone else it's just going to look strange since we've been up here all this time."

Fuel to the Fire!!

I stood in front of her,my arms circled around her body as I reached for the zip. Fuck I need to get laid!!
Her smell was sweet and frankly alluring,making me want to do things I know I shouldn't. Being sex deprived was having an effect on me.
The woman I disliked was tempting me,despite what I told her an hour previous in the studio.

"Jeremy.."She whispered my name. Her face was just inches from being pressed against my chest.

I pulled back and looked at her, following her eyeline down to my cock that was bulging against her leg.
Of course i was hard,it's been 3 days since I've had a women.

"That's the effect I have on you."
She tilted her head up and looked at me,her fingers curving around the edging of the desk she was still sitting on."Is sexual frustration getting the better of you again.
I'm the women you hate..Isn't that right?"

"Yes,That's right!"I was looking at her. I was looking at the lips that I had kissed over the past three months,the lips I've never truly felt the urge to kiss up until right now.

Before I could even stop myself,my lips smashed against hers not at all taking her by surprise. She wanted it too.
Her hands left the table and she placed them on my shoulders.
My hands glided the smooth navy fabric of her dress on their way to her hips. I pulled her body closer as the kiss deepened.

What the fuck is going on??

I heard a throat clearing from behind us and so did she. We broke apart and turned around.
My Father was of course standing by the door,the only person in the world that this intimate moment would look strange too.

My Father had a surprised look on his face as he looked at us."Everyone is waiting downstairs,the meal is getting cold."

Vanessa cleared her throat as she stood from the desk."Okay..Um, I'll see you both down there."
She left the room alone,fixing her tight fitted dress as she went.

My Father waited for her to leave before turning around and looking at me."You two..There's something going on here."

"It's nothing.."I turned around and looked out the window,because of the awkward conversation he wanted to have but also to hide the erection that I couldn't get rid of.

"It didn't look like nothing,I had a feeling you two were becoming closer."
He walked further into the room."I don't want that girl getting hurt,Jeremy. She's at a vulnerable time in her life right now. She doesn't need anymore heartache."

"Nothing is going on. It was just a kiss, that's all it was."
I looked over at him,as he stood beside me."She doesn't mean anything to me,it won't happen again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 40.7K 34
Austin and Vanessa have been together for 6 years, since college, Vanessa is 25 and Austin is 28, Austin surprises Vanessa with a 14 night, 15 day Ca...
512K 11.8K 31
"So where the fuck were you last night?" Nicholas asked in a daring calm voice. It was like he was reminding her what her place was. "Out" She answer...
11.6K 941 21
Vanessa is a strong headed and independent young woman who refuse to submit to what is expected from her. Jered, a devilishly handsome man has set hi...
924K 27.6K 68
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong until it snapped. He took the flimsy mater...