winged half-blood (percy jack...

By nicemoon1

i have wings I'm not normal, i love two boys. why does everything happen to me? it always happens to me. the... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
a note { sorry }
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
Epilogue

chapter 15

282 13 0
By nicemoon1

upload people and this is on my kindle so sorry if there is any problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's pov:

I smile as I grab my carrots pounding them for when gazzy comes in I hope nothing bad happens. the he opens the door and I let go of the arrow piercing him in the chest. he gasps and I throw the knife hitting him right in the heart. he gasps out "why?" I simply reply " I don't think I ever loved you and you may have been my first love but no love ever." he reply's I loved you though." as he takes his final breath and dies.

I cry, I don't know why. because in a small part of me I loved him. I wish I told him. even though he was a psychopath I loved him he was utterly and truly my first love. but not necessarily my last.

I pull out my arrow and put it back with the other arrows. I sling it back over my shoulder and I pull out the knife and I dry it off on his shirt and I walk out of the room.

Percy's pov:

I see her a girl surprisingly she looks like Lily maybe their related? I really don't know. she jumps up into the sky I freak and yell at blackjack get her quick as we start to race to her she lets out her wings yep she is defiantly related to Lily. I wonder if that's her mom?

she motions for us to land.

when we land she introduces herself "hello I'm max, maximum ride."

Ya that's Lily's mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yep New chapter for y'all :P

love ya broskys

®'^¥«Brittany»¥^'®

:) :)) :( :; _()

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 57 5
SPYDER and North Korea wants to bomb South Korea Ben and his team are trying to figure out why and stop there plans All the characters belong to Stau...
27.5K 348 13
Fuli is confused. She doesn't know the difference between a lie and the truth. Fuli questions her relationship with Kion and doesn't know who to ask...
872K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...