Unpredictable (Naruto Various...

By Akabane_Hana

[Originally Naruto Various x Reader x Itachi] Kuroitsuki (Y/n), the child of a 'normal' Clan Leader. A child... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - First Day in Academy
Chapter 2 - Meeting The Uchiha Family
Chapter 3 - Training
Chapter 4 - Meeting Another Uchiha
Chapter 5 - The Downfall
Chapter 6 - After
Chapter 7 - Uchiha Shisui
Chapter 8 - Koryuugan and Last Good-bye
Chapter 9 - Massacre
Chapter 10 - Rest
Chapter 11 - Team 7 and Our Hopeless Sensei
Chapter 12 - We're Ninja!

Chapter 13 - Worst Client Ever!

949 36 16
By Akabane_Hana

Third Person POV

"(Y/n) point A."

"Sasuke point B."

"Sakura point C."

.

.

.

"Naruto point D ('ttebayo)!"

"You're slow Naruto..." Kakashi muttered to the microphone.

"Alright, Team 7. Ready--The target has moved! Follow it!" The Genins and their Sensei changed their position then follow their target.

"What's the distance to the target?" Kakashi asked.

"Five meters. I'm ready anytime 'ttebayo!" Naruto replied.

"So am I." Sakura agreed.

"Me too." Also Sasuke.

.

.

.

"Distance to the target? Zero meter!" A certain (h/c) haired girl replied. Might as well add--LATE!

In the microphones, they could hear a meow-ing sound. The other Genins and their Sensei followed the (h/c) haired girl's direction.

"Ribbon on left ear.... Are you sure this is the target, 'Tora'?" Asked Kakashi.

"Affirmative." Sasuke replied cool-ly.

"Kyaaaa~! Why are cats so cute?!" (Y/n) squealed to herself, squishing the cat with gentle force. Unknown to her, all the boys were blushing because of her cute voice.

"U-Uh.... I'm sorry, am I too loud??" She asked nervously.

"Haah.... Yes." Sakura replied, also blushing, but lightly.

"(Y/n)-chan!! Let me hold the cat!" Naruto approached (Y/n) while grinning like an idiot. (Y/n) smiled in return to which he blushed.

"Here~!" She said enthusiastically.

Then the cat argued to get off of Naruto while looking at the girl hoping she would take her(cat) back to (Y/n)'s arms.

"Ow come on! Stop— AAAAGH!!!"

"MRAAAWW!!!" 

"N-Naruto!"

The cat started scratching Naruto's face. Being (Y/n), she quickly take her off Naruto while patting it lovingly.

"WHY CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION?! I HATE CATS!!!" He screamed through the microphone, ruining Team 7's ears.

"U-Urusai Naruto!!" (Y/n) yelled in pain.

The others turned into stone and collapsed at the obnoxious loud sound ringing on their ears.

~Timeskip~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Oh Tora my little cat~~!" The woman squished the poor cat with her extremely tight grip. The cat was looking at me crying for help. I smiled nervously.

"Thank you so much! I—" The woman was cut off by me nudging her clothes' hem, she looked down at me because I'm SHORT!

"Ma'am, ya know, you shouldn't squish the cat like that. Cats loved to be pet, not to be squished. Can't you see the face she's making?" I made a cute face begging the woman won't yelled at me.

She looked at her cat, Tora. She frowned then hugged her gently, surprising the cat lol. "Ah that's right, I'm sorry my little Tora." She sniffled. "Hey little girl, thank you for your advice." She smiled at me.

I smiled back, "No worries, ma'am!" I replied enthusiastically. Then the woman get out. Naruto was amazed but still angry at the cat. Sakura smiled happily. Sasuke 'Hn'-ed damn uchihas. While Kakashi sweatdropped.

Then we heard an audible cough coming from the Hokage. "Yo gramps!" Naruto and I greeted Hokage in sync making us looked at each other, then snickered. In the background Sakura sighing, Sasuke scoffing, Kakashi.... Thinking about anything, maybe his book?

"Alright, for Team 7's other missions, you'll have to babysit a man's children, digging up potatoes—" 

"NOOO!!" Naruto interrupted the Hokage with his arms crossed forming an 'X' shape.

"I want another challenging missions! Not babysitting— AAAHH!" Kakashi hit Naruto's head, stopping him from going on further.

"Will you put a lid on?" Kakashi sighed.

"Here's a lid." I stated calmly, giving him a bottle lid with the empty water bottle in my left hand. Then he suddenly knocked me on the head, hard.

"UUUAHK! HEY I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING!" I'm holding my ached head, glaring at Kakashi who's unfazed. Then I smirked, evil smirk. Kakashi looked at me like I was an idiot. But I shrugged and went behind him, in a not too suspicious move.

"The ranks are—" I zoned off from the Hokage's long speech because I think I've known all of what he's telling. I positioned the bottle lid on my right hand, then flicked it inaudibly, hitting Kakashi's head. I swear I could saw vein popping out of his right upper cheek.

"SILENCE!" The Hokage demanded. From the looks of it, the rest of the team was also spacing out. 

"Sorry..." Kakashi scratched his back neck and smiled at Hokage's direction, then glared at me with his coal eye(s). I looked around smiling like an idiot, not caring what Kakashi do.

"Aw come on gramps! We are full fledged Ninja! I want a challenging mission 'ttebayo! I'm not a brat who used to pull up pranks!" Naruto pleaded.

The Hokage sighed, "Not a brat, huh? So be it." All of us looked at Hokage like we're mishearing what he has said.

"I'll give you a C-Rank Mission, your job is to escort someone—"

"Who is it?! Who is it?! A Princess?! A Feudal Lord?!" Naruto's getting crazy...

"Now now, why not see yourself? Come in." Hokage said.

And there, coming in an old man with a hat and a bottle, sipping it down in front of us. I felt myself become slightly dizzy at the smell, my face heating so is my body. Sasuke noticed this, patting my back trying to soothen the feelings without anyone noticing. I was so shocked, because.... Sasuke... Had never been like this since that happened.

I smiled sweetly while slightly blushing. at his direction which he 'replied' with avoiding his gaze at me.

"(Y/n)? You okay?" Sakura asked. I replied with a nod and a smile.

"Seriously?! I will be escorted by these little morons?" The old man said rather harshly, which I noted mentally that I hate his kind of talking.

"Especially those shortest duo, one of them with the idiotic face and another one with the bottle in hand." I slowly shifted my gaze on the bottle I hold. While the other lining up in order to see who's the shortest, which we know the answer.

"WHY YOU—" Naruto and I launched at him but was stopped by Kakashi and Sasuke. I'm taking back what I just noted, I HATE HIM!! I calmed down but glared at him.

"I'm Tazuna. The master bridge builder. I want you to escort me with your life." I looked at him suspiciously. I scoffed, "Why do you think I will— UAAHK! THAT'S IT SENSEI!!" I was knocked on the head by Kakashi, for the second time. What a good day.

While Kakashi has a satisfied smirk behind his mask maybe while laughing evilly in his mind, 'Ho ho ho ho!' I sighed.

~Timeskip~

I came to the front gate earlier than anyone else. I waited patiently while crossing my arms with my eyes closed relaxing. Not long after, I sensed Sasuke walked towards me. Getting tired of waiting, I sat down on the ground with Sasuke standing not so far away beside me. The other came and Naruto is the one cause a noise.

We walked out the gate—

"YES!! HAHAHA!!" Naruto yelled happily. Sakura stared at her.

"What are you really happy for?" Sakura raised an eyebrow. I grinned happily. "And what are you grinning at?" She turned to me.

"Well, Naruto has never been outside the village. That what must made him happy." I put my arms behind my head.

"Can I really rely on this kid?" Tazuna grumbled.

Kakashi looked at his direction, but before he could reply, I unintentionally scared Tazuna by popping behind his shoulder.

"Excuse me, you shouldn't–"

"YOU LITTLE— Don't scare me!!" He roared. I quickly back away before he could unintentionally hit me.

"Hey hey calm down!" I raised my hand in a protective manner.

"Huh? Where have you been?" He asked, suddenly not angry.

"W-What... I've been here the whole time!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Really? I did not see you before." He continued walking right after he stated his sentence.

"T-That's mean..." I slumped my shoulder dramatically. Sakura awkwardly patted my back.

"Don't worry. Here we have Uchiha Sasuke who's the second best in the Academy and the last member of the famous Uchiha clan, then Haruno Sakura our most clever and sharpest mind, followed by Kurone (Y/n)–the ninjitsu, taijutsu master and the first place in the Academy, last but not least, the knucklehead of Hidden Leaf Village Uzumaki Naruto." Kakashi explained proudly.

"Maybe I must add, the unnoticeable one.." I whispered to myself, luckily no one notice me senpai.

Then we walked further to our destination. 

"Tazuna-san, your home is in Wave Country right?" Sakura asked, slicing the silence. "What's of it?" He replied rudely, making Sakura hesitated. She turned to Kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei, is there ninja in Wave Country?" Kakashi looked at her. "No, because there's no any Ninja Academy." He replied.

"So we won't be attacked by ninja?" She asked again.

"Likely, no. We are in a C-Rank Mission, we were ordered to protect the client from bandits or so. If it were ninja, it should be B-Rank mission or above." After Kakashi explained, Tazuna looked uneasy.

We walked through the water puddle beside us. I see, they hide here. That was so lame, other than being water, they can't even conceal their chakra properly!

I hold out my water bottle and flicked it's lid to Kakashi's head and caught it back. Kakashi looked back irritated but notice what I meant, he nodded.

After a couple of seconds, the rogue ninja shot out of their stupid camouflage. Others are shocked, they use this to tie Kakashi with their chain. They squeezed 'him', blood splattering around. Sasuke is the first one to took action. Sakura get in front of Tazuna with kunai in hand, protective stance. While Naruto stand motionless.

The rogue ninja ready to claw Naruto. But I move in front of him and pushed him aside, but I was a little too late. Naruto got a scratch on his hand. While I, on my back. I flinched but kicked him on the neck with chakra, too much chakra than I expected, he went flying crashing through 3 tree trunks. I sighed nervously. 

I got near him, and saw him unconscious. I drag him to the group, seeing Kakashi headlocking the other ninja scratch less.

"Good job Sasuke, you too Sakura. Great job (Y/n)." Kakashi praised.

"You're not hurt are you, scaredy cat?" Sasuke teased Naruto.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled, but stopped by Kakashi.

"Naruto don't move. You got scratched and it has poison in it. Don't move too much or the poison will spread throughout your body and die." Kakashi explained calmly.

I hurriedly heal my back with medical ninjitsu without being noticed. "(Y/n), I saw you got scratched as well, on the back." I flinched.

"N-No. I didn't. It's just Naruto." I replied him somewhat nervously. Kakashi looked at me suspiciously.

"Naruto, come here. You have to be treated." Kakashi motioned Naruto to come over. I saw Naruto only to have his hand bleed.

Maybe I should help Naruto. But my identity... No, for the sake of Naruto. "Naruto!" I came over him.

I reached for his wounded hand, "Kakashi-sensei, let me heal him." I said encouraging. He widened his eye(s) then returned to normal, nodding.

I placed my hand over his bloody hand, (f/c) chakra glowed around my hand emitting a cold but refreshing aura. Naruto's eyes widen with small amount of pink tints on his cheeks. But I shrugged it off.

I stopped myself, then looked at his wound closing by itself. It's the power of Kyuubi. Kakashi also saw it. I felt a finger trailed down my back making me shivered and get away with red face.

"O-OI!" I yelled, flustered.

I looked up to find Kakashi with his index finger out. His eye(s) widening. Then sighed. "I was just checking on your back, but there's only a scratch on the clothes." He said.

"I told you!" I snapped, still flustered.

Third Person POV

"I told you!" (Y/n) snapped, still flustered.

Little did she know the masked sensei was blushing lightly not expecting that reaction. But he quickly recovered then looked at Tazuna.

"Tazuna-san, we have to talk." Kakashi said making the said gramps stiffened. But before getting into business, he tied the ninja on a tree with a rope.

"These guys are Chuunin from Kirigakure. Who's known to recklessly attack everyone. Literally, everyone." Kakashi said, looking down at them.

"How do you know about our ambush?" One of them grumbled.

"The way you're camouflaging, and how you concealed your chakra." (Y/n) pipped in.

The Kirigakure ninja seems not really get what she meant. She sighed.

"As a puddle of water? Really? Well you see, here in Konohagakure, haven't rained for weeks which make it easier for us to recognize." (Y/n) explained.

"Easier?" The two asked in a same time.

"I sensed your chakra from about... 1... 2... 3... Miles away(?)" (Y/n) replied rather hesitantly about the distance by counting her finger.

"In that case, why did you leave the Genin to take care of them?" Tazuna asked Kakashi.

"I could have taken them out quickly," Kakashi paused, eyeing (Y/n) who seemed to be in a thought, 'And maybe (Y/n) could too.' "But, I wouldn't know what they're targetting. Is it a common ninja vs ninja or something else." Kakashi continued.

Tazuna shivered when Kakashi's eye(s) lingered him.

"Huh? What are you getting at?" Tazuna managed to question him. Kakashi looked at him sternly.

"Is it us, common ninja vs ninja, or you. The Master Bridge builder." Kakashi specified. "If it were ninja coming after you, it would have been B-Rank mission or higher. But you assigned it as a C-Rank mission. You may have your reasons, but lying is not a good act to do. We are now beyond something we couldn't do." 

"No no! I'm alright you see! Didn't I tell you?! I'll complete this mission with the kunai knife I had!!" Naruto yelled.

(Y/n)'s eyes soften, she smiled. The others too, but Sasuke? He's being Sasuke. Sakura sighed but nodded nonetheless.

"Okay then! Shall we go?" (Y/n) appeared out of nowhere (what Sakura, Sasuke, and Tazuna thought).

"LET'S GO CONTINUE THIS MISSION 'TTEBAYO!" Naruto encouraged.

~Timeskip~

"The fog is so thick." Sakura said stated.

"Hm-mh! I couldn't see anything 'ttebayo!" Naruto whispered-yelled.

They were soaring the river with a boat. They kept quiet until a voice boomed. 

"WOAH IT'S HUGE!" Naruto yelled after looking at the bridge before them.

(Y/n) quickly took action. She punched Naruto's head and bringing him down with an irritated face. "Itte itte! Why did you hit me, (Y/n)-chan?!" Naruto asked.

"Quiet! Why do you think we're traveling like this? We didn't use the engine and rowing it so we don't get caught!" The rower whispered-yelled at Naruto, to which he scratched his neck nervously.

(Y/n)'s POV

​​​​​​"Sigh... Naruto could be a real idiot..." I sighed and whispered quietly, which surprisingly doesn't get to anyone's ear.

I zoned out while touching the water with my hand. I kept myself busy with that. Raising it so the water droplets dropped to the river once more, repeating it a lot more. I love the sensation. Cold, refreshing, mysterious, and deep. Hm? Where did I even get that thought? Oh well. Such an emo.

"We're here. I'm afraid I have to go right away." I heard the rower said.

"Alright, thank you." Tazuna thanked.

We raised from our sitting position and get out of the boat one by one, me being the last. Being the last to get out of the boat is kinda hard. Because it was less balance.

"Now, bring me home. And I mean, in one piece." Tazuna demanded.

I scoffed which go noticed by Sakura. "What?" I asked her. She shook her head 'no'. I walked behind Sasuke when suddenly Naruto speed walking in front of us then threw a kunai.

"There! Uh? No." Naruto said after startling Sakura and Tazuna.

He took another kunai and throw it again. But just a mouse running away from the kunai. "Naruto!" Sakura punched Naruto's head. "But seriously! I sensed someone watching us!" He defended. Well, he's not wrong. I do sensed someone too.

"Naruto, kunai are dangerous. Don't throw it aimlessly." Kakashi sighed.

"Ah—there!" Naruto throw the kunai to a tree.

"You little dwarf! Stop scaring me!" Tazuna raged.

"Naruto! Look what you have done!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Aah!!! A rabbit! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Naruto apologized to the white rabbit.

I tapped Kakashi's shoulder. "The rabbit..." I trailed. Kakashi nodded. So what I assumed was right. That was until Kakashi yelled,

"DUCK!"

"Huh? Wha—" I couldn't finished my sentence when I was roughly pushed by someone to the ground. My back hitting the ground a little bit too hard making me gasp a bit.

I saw a giant sword flew past my 'pusher's' back and stopped with a loud '​​​​​​thunk', which I assumed on a tree log. I focused on my 'saver'. Oh? Sasuke? What a surprise. But then I realized the position we are in. I blushed at the closeness and the blow of his breath so I quickly move to the side then muttered a small thanks before standing up. 

"Well, well. If this isn't Momochi Zabuza. Rogue ninja from Kirigakure." Kakashi started.

I honestly have lost interest in writing this Naruto fanfiction... I just wasn't in the fandom anymore DX I'm so sorry everyone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
774K 31.4K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
10.1K 255 28
The L/n clan was known for their wise and their carefree way of living life. In term of wiseness, they were always on top. What happens when a young...
392 8 50
No sooner had a young girl become a kunoichi, or more precisely, a chunin, who was only about six years old, than a mission was called for. However...