Mr. Devil

By SarahStars27

THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FOUR YEARS OLD!! He is heartless. She has a heart of gold. He's feared by everyone. She... More

*Stone Cold*
*Holy Cheeseballs*
*Taco Bell Trip*
*The Death Machine*
*The Sickness*
*Spilled Chicken Soup*
*Hate the Game, Not the Player*
*Late Night Dance Moves*
*I'd Do It Again Without Thinking Twice *
*Morning Pancakes*
*Clubbing Gone Wrong*
*Holy Mother of Gummy Bears*
*The Slow Dance*
*Blame the milk not me*
*Family Reunion*
*A Goodbye Kiss*
*As Time Passes*
*Like Old Times*
*Roses Are Red*
*Big Bad Mafia Boss*
*Playing With the Devil*
*The Death Grip*
*Little Sister*
*Hannah*
*Broken Glass and a Little Sass*
*Go On and Kiss The Girl*
*Vroom Vroom Bishes*
*Cold, Very Cold*
*Tea Party With The Bad Men*
*Fricked up on some diet Coke*
*Take a picture, it will last longer*
*Romeo and Juliet*
*A Broken I Miss You*
*Something More than You*
*We All Have Pasts*
*Pain*
*Hospitals*
*Fudge Brownies and Hot Doctors*
*Last Warnings*
*Oh Romeo*
*Tears were Shed*
*Little to Nothing*
*Cats Out of The Bag*
*It Kind of Slipped"
*Oh Hi*
*College*
*Prom-Posals Are For The Weak*
"I Think I Dropped My Croissant*
A/N
*Dress Shopping*
*Did You Just Burn Your Butt?*
A/N
*Lights, Camera, Action*
*Graduation*
*Saying Goodbye is Hard*
A/N
2 Million!!
Important!!! Read!!

*In The Heat of The Moment*

49.2K 961 614
By SarahStars27

Charlie's POV

Day after day a new argument between Jacob and I sparked. Even it was over something as small as I ate the last bit of food.

  He would just snap out of no where. He was always on his phone and rarely ever spoke to me. The only words that ever left his mouth when he was around me were always insults. Everything I did was wrong to him.

We were always getting angry with each other since the day after my mother's funeral.

~Flashback~

I sat crying on my bed. Reality finally set in that she was completely gone, she wasn't coming back.

"Can you stop crying already." Jacob snapped. He had stood in the corner of the room for the past hour while I cried my eyes out.

"I-I can't help it!" I snapped back another song leaving my lips. He gripped the ends of his hair and scowled at me.

"Just stop being a baby and get over it. People die Charlie. It hurts but we can't stop it. So stop crying. It's fucking annoying." He said before leaving the room and slamming the door.

~Flashback Over~

That night after he left he came back and apologized. He said that it reminded him of when his mother had died and he lost it, but ever since that night everything seems to set him off.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said standing up off the couch. He just grunted as a respond. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs.

After my shower I got dressed and went down stairs. Jacob glared down at his phone and when he heard me come on his glare shifted to me.

"You look like you are about to go to a strip club and dance." He said glancing down at what I was wearing. I was wearing a mid thigh red sundress that was off the shoulder.

"You're being a jerk." I mumbled quietly. I guess not quiet enough.

"What did you say to me." He growled.

"I said you're being a jerk, but I think the word that fits better would be dick. You're being a dick." I snapped. His glare intensified.

"So miss little shy girl finally found her voice. How fucking cute." He snapped.

"Get out of my house." I said lowly. He just raised an eyebrow at me.

"I said get out of my house!" I screamed and pointed to the door. He just rolled his eyes and turned around, walking out of the door without another word.

   I grabbed the closet thing next to me and chucked it at the wall. A loud shatter rang throughout the house. What is wrong with him.

    Not even a month ago he was telling me how much he loved me. He was kissing me and telling me I'm the best thing to ever happen to him. Then now he insults me every chance he got. We always argued. We haven't kissed since that night after my moms funeral.

    A dull ache showed up in my chest as I realized what I had thrown. The case that held the ring Jacob had given me. I looked down at my hand and saw the promise ring. I quickly took the ring off my finger and threw it where the case sat.

   I dropped to my knees and let hot tears run down my cheek.

    I sat there for a few moments but my thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I reached into my pocket. I pressed the red end button and sat the phone back down.  The phone kept ringing and I just let it. Finally the person left a voice mail. I clicked on it and listened to who has interrupted my thoughts.

    "Charlie, Jacob is leaving for Italy in an hour. He won't talk to any of us. He has been so rude lately and we don't know what's going on. Please go stop him. Please." Victoria pleaded. I could tell she was hurt. She was crying.

    I want him to go. I don't want to see him again. At least that is what I was telling myself. I told myself I didn't need to see him anymore. That I didn't need him in my life, but he is my life.

    So I left. I left my house and got into my car. I drove to the place Victoria said his plane was taking off.

   It was definitely a rich persons type of airport. There was an attached hotel on the side of the airport along with many different types of restaurants.

    I ran into the building looking around frantically. Where could he be. Men in black suits and woman in fancy dresses stood everywhere. I looked poor compared to them.

   I ran towards the front desk. The lady sitting behind it looked at me with a disgusted expression.

    "How may I help you?" She asked in a fake happy tone.

    "Are there any planes leaving to go to Italy in about 20 minutes?" I rushed out. The girl raised an eyebrow at me.

   "Only the Sinclair private jet. I don't think you could have scored that though. Mr Sinclair never lets anyone on his planes." She said eyeing me. My face turned into one of anger.

   "Where is it located at." I snapped. The girls eyes widened.

   "Gate 245." She mumbled. I didn't spare her another glance as I began running towards the gate.

    By the time I arrived I noticed the doors were opened and people we walking outside towards the jet. I sprinted after them and ran outside with them.

   I could see the back of Jacob's head from where I stood. Guards surrounded him. They all looked very intimidating.

    "Jacob stop!" I yelled running after them. The group stopped walking and turned to me. The guards instantly gripped my shoulders and arms pulling me away from Jacob. Pain shot through them instantly but I didn't care.

   "What are you doing here?" He asked, his face completely void of emotion.

   "Please don't go to Italy. I know we have been going through a lot right now but we can get past it. I love you. Please don't go." I begged. Pain shot through his features but just as fast as it came it was gone. His cold eyes were back.

    "I don't love you." Those four words made my stomach drop and then knot up.  I swallowed the lump in my throat and shook my head.

   "B-Bull shit." I stuttered out.

    "I don't love you anymore. Get that in your head." He snapped looking away. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes but I knew better than to let them fall.

   "You promised you would always love me. That's what that ring was." I whispered shaking my head.

    "Some promises were meant to be broken." He said looking at me straight in the eyes. Something inside of me is telling me that he is lying and that he does still love me but another part of me believes him. He isn't someone who lies.

    He turned around and began walking towards the jet again.

   "I swear to God Jacob if you get on the plane I will never speak to you again!" I yelled over at him. He froze again. His head turned and he looked at me over his shoulder.

    A single tear slid down his cheek and his face showed complete pain. I smiled at him but the smile dropped when he turned his head back and got onto the plane, the doors closing behind him once the guards got on.

    It was like all the air in my lungs was knocked out of me and I couldn't breathe. This hurt worse than my mother dying. This felt like I was dying myself.

    I watched in pain as the jet flew off and into the sky. I had gotten pulled back inside before this happened by a worker, so I watched it from the window.

    He is gone. He really is gone and he doesn't love me. I turned my back and walked out of the airport. I walked towards my car in complete silence. I drove to the alley where we had first met and just stared down it.

    Eventually I gave up. The sight hurt me more than anything. I drove to house and I threw everything in sight. I was hurt. A hurt I've never felt before. As I was about to throw a box I noticed something that sat on top. The letter my mom gave me.

   She told me to open this when she had passed away. I reached forward and picked it up. I tore open the paper and began reading.

   Without another thought I held the letter close and walked out of my house. Today is the day everything will change, and I will assure you on that.

  The end of book one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 14.1K 65
He was a devil inside out. Suffering his way through life. She was haunted by her past. A dark past no one knew about. Until he saved her Until sh...
34.8K 590 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
136K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
10.2K 286 39
His cold hard personality is someone you don't want to cross to. He is the leader of most fearful gang called "DARK DEVIL'S" at the age of 24. he's p...