HIS THERAPIST | 18+

By eroticaIrisGrace

✥ The Mob Boss & His Therapist ✥ [part one/ unedited] BEING EDITED FOR FURTHER PUBLISHING Rafael Rossi, a gl... More

ROLEPLAY
THE BEAUTY OF A ROSE IS A CURSE
SHE MAY BE DIFFERENT
UNTIL SHE FINDS SOME ONE TO BUY HER ROSES
HIS CYAN BLUE EYES
HER ORBS HELD THE CALM OF THE OCEAN WITHIN THEM
SHE IS SWEET AS HONEY
FAVORITE HEART TO HEAL
HER SWEET VANILLA SCENT
SHE WAS SPECIAL
SHE SMELLED LIKE LOVE
SHE WAS A SAINT WITH LIPS OF A SINNER
HER INNOCENCE WAS RARE
A LITTLE GIRL
SAD BIRDS SING TOO
POETRY WRITTEN WITH HIS LIPS
POETRY,ROSES,AND GALAXIES
BLOOM IN HER ARMS
WITHIN THE PAGES OF A FAIRYTALE
VANILLA FLAVORED LIPS
SWEET LITTLE NOTHINGS
CHAMPAGNE PINK
SWEET WORDS
SUGAR LIKE LIPS
BIG BAD WOLF
WORE DEATH LIKE A PERFUME
BROKE APART LIKE THE STARS
THE GIRL HE LOVES
LOVE SO DEARLY
EVEN DEATH HAS A HEART
DRUNK ON HER LOVE
HIS INSTRUMENT
I LOVE YOU
GOODBYE KISS
HE LOVED YOU
HIS THERAPIST
END OF THEIR CHAPTER
POTENTIAL MURDERER
SAD BIRDS SING TOO PART TWO
TINY VERSION
SWEET DREAMS
introducing the serpent
BONUS CHAPTER 1 of 3
BONUS CHAPTER 3 of 3
introducing ninth floor | 2nd part of his therapist
A D R E A M
MR AND MRS ROSSI

BONUS CHAPTER 2 of 3

133K 5.3K 3.7K
By eroticaIrisGrace

4 months later...

Sunlight beamed through the sheer curtains. When Ravenna first moved into Rafael's bedroom she literally pointed out how he had to let some sun light in the room. Not having much of a choice he let Ravenna add her own touched throughout the whole room. From the sheer curtains that now let the sunlight in, to the three types of flowers curtained around the room.

She fluttered open her eyes gently, letting her eyes adjust to the bright natural lighting. Rafael's arm was tightly wrapped around her and her bump while her lips remained on the back of her head. Ravenna decided to stay in bed for a little more before heading to the bathroom.

She instantly felt the hard kicks against her belly as the twins decided to make their presence known as well. Two hard kicks and then a lot of fluttering. Ravenna smiled at the tiny movements the baby girls were doing.

"They're active today aren't they?" Ravenna flinched as she heard Rafael's husky voice whisper envelope her.

"They are." She whispered back as the movement continued to increase. Rafael gently rubbed her swollen belly that had grown immensely over the few months.

"Maybe they are hungry." He whispered into Ravenna's ear, setting goosebumps on the surface of her skin.

"Hmm maybe they are." Ravenna reasoned.

"Well I'm hungry as well." He added as his hands traveled south towards her most sensitive place.

"Knock it off, I need to go eat for three humans." The twins instantly kicked her belly in agreement making Ravenna laugh.

"Great, they are cock blocking already." Rafael sarcastically added.

"They will be mommy's little girls." Ravenna whispered to Rafael as her hand went on top of his on her belly.

"I won't be so sure about that baby. After all they are their daddy's princesses." Just at his statement they kicked once again, this time making Rafael laugh.

"That's it baby girls, tell mommy whose your favorite." Kissing the back of Ravenna's head, Rafael started to peel off their blanket.

"Are you going out today?" Ravenna asked, hoping his answer would be no. The past few days Rafael had been going out with different excuses to tell Ravenna. He didn't want her to know that he almost had his hands on Rebecca who was soon not going to be part of those who were freely breathing their share of air.

"I'm sorry baby." Ravenna smiled sadly before shaking her head 'no'.

"It's fine, I'll just hang out in the garden then." Ravenna said as she peeled off her side of the blanket as well. Rafael knew she was disappointed in him for the lack of time he had been giving her, but it was all for a bigger motive. The biggest motive was her and their girls' safety.

"I love you Ravenna." She smiled at him as she got off the bed.

"I love you too Rafael."

♢ ♢ ♢

RAFAEL

He could smell the irony fragment of blood coming from the basement. Her heavy breathing filled the dark room where she rested tied up in a chair, ready to be played by her now murderer. Rafael smirked as she saw her tied up in a chair literally begging for her death to arrive and gift her some mercy.

"You know Rebecca, you don't look so great right now." Her blood shot eyes instantly examined Rafael's silhouette.

"Rafael long time no see." She muttered as she replaced her pain stricken face with her smile that showcased just how dark of a person she was herself.

"Don't worry Rebecca, you won't see me for too long anyways." Her eyes blazed with anger while her hands twisted in hopes of finding an escape from her prison.

"I'm surprised you're even looking at me without strangling me to death." Rebecca sarcastically commented back.

"Oh don't worry about that. I have just the one to do that for me." Just as he finished his sentence the blonde walked in. She was his assassin, always doing the dirty work when it came to demand answers from females. She knew how to break them and she was just as dark as he was not if more.

"Rafael, when you called me and said you had a gift for me I didn't except the only daughter of the Russian mafia tied up in a chair." Rafael chuckled darkly before looking back at Rebecca who was ready to scream on top of her lungs anytime.

"Wow Rafael, very manly of you to have someone else do the dirty work for you."

Rafael smiled at Rebecca when he saw the tiny glimpse of fear swim through her eyes. She knew it. Knew that her end had approached her in the most brutal way possible.

"Don't worry Rebecca, Janise would serve you just as good as me if not better."

"You're pathetic Rafael. She has made you weak and trust me when I say she would be the reason you would kill, but also the reason you'll die." Rafael knew who she was talking about. She was talking about Ravenna. If she had told him this a few months ago, he may have believed her, but now Rafael knew that Ravenna was the only thing that kept him from being the killer. The killer that would paint himself in blood just to quench his thirst.

"Goodbye Rebecca." Rafael replied as he turned around and nodded to Janise who was ready to rip her prey limb by limb.

"Don't mistaken this as the end Rafael. You may kill me, but remember that your stainless hands will be painted in your lovely Ravenna's blood." His nails dug into his palm as he walked away from the now soon to be murder scene.

Rafael never thought of how true those words would become one day. He thought he closed this book forever, but truly it was only the end of the first chapter.

♢ ♢ ♢

1 week later
RAVENNA

He looked so peaceful with the sunlight beaming on his intricately inked skin and the soft humming of his breathing. Never would have I imagined to be pregnant with two healthy twin girls along with a man who gave up his past to make a future with me.

Ravenna carefully brought her fingers to his tattoos right above his cardiovascular organ which was thudding so gentle and fragile that it almost scared her. He was the most vulnerable when he was sleeping in her arms. It's because he knew if he did happen to die, it would be in her embrace. He would happily slip away to hell because he had found his Heaven on the mere existence of earth.

"Baby continue touching me and I would have to return the favor." Ravenna smiled as she heard him in his husky voice.

"Oh well then I'll just go bother Dante in the meantime." Rafael instantly fluttered his cyan blue eyes and grasped her wrist before placing it back on his chest.

"Hell to the f*cking no." She widened her eyes before shaking her head.

"Oh shit I wasn't supposed to cuss in front of them. Wait I said shit. Wait I didn't mean-." Before he could continue talking Ravenna planted her lips onto his. Rafael instantly responded back to her lips onto his. His tongue slipped into her mouth while his hands danced to the back of her thighs. Ravenna moaned into his mouth which only earned him the permission to smirk.

"You know I could already think of several different ways to make you cum without using my cock." She sneered at his explicit language as his kisses shifted down to her neck, claiming his territory.

"Perhaps with my tongue or maybe with my fingers." She moaned once again before tilting her head to the side to give him better access to his canvas which he was happily the artist to.

The knock at the door interrupted their moment, making Ravenna immediately prop open her eyes. Rafael continued to plant firm kisses along the length of her neck as if someone wasn't waiting on the other side of the door for them.

"Rafael someone's at the door." Ravenna whispered as she tried to move out of his grasp to only have him wrap his hand around her waist tightly.

The person at the door seemed to grow impatient as he knocked two consecutive times. Rafael groaned in frustration after planting his last kiss.

"I swear this is planned out." Ravenna laughed at his remark as he rolled his eyes.

"Go check the door, I'll go grab something to wear." Rafael raked his fingers through his hair before nodding. He placed a quick kiss to her lips before rolling off the bed to attend the uninvited guest.

As Ravenna entered their closet, Rafael swiftly opened the door to a smirking Dante.

"What the f*ck do you need?" Dante only chuckled at his comment before surrendering his hands in the air.

"Looks like someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed or wait maybe you just didn't wake up inside of someone instead." Dante winked at Rafael who was ready to kill him off once in for all.

"Say another word and I'll shoot a bullet right throw your head."

"I don't think Ravenna would appreciate that too much." He remarked back making Rafael roll his eyes in despair.

Before they could continue their rant, Ravenna called Rafael from the closet. He instantly stepped back from the door and made his way to her.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked as he propped open the closet door.

"Nothing Rafael, but we need to get to the hospital now. My water broke." Rafael's eyes immediately trailed the liquid on the floor. He stood there in shock for a few seconds.

"Rafael I would appreciate your cooperation any minute now." Ravenna joked as Rafael immediately snapped out of his stance.

"Dante get the car ready immediately." Rafael ordered as he quickly made his way to Ravenna, but then ran back outside to the bathroom to grab a dry towel from the stack of towels.

He ran back to the closet and immediately bend down to clean her up. Ravenna smiled at him before quickly changing her clothes to something more appropriate for the hospital.

"Okay we need to leave like right now. What if the babies decide to come right now." Rafael explained making Ravenna clench her eyebrows together at his illogical response.

"I don't think that's how it works Rafael, go grab our stuff so we can leave." He instantly obeyed and ran out of the closet while Ravenna started to make her way out of the closet.

"Ready?" He asked while holding the necessities in his hand. Ravenna nodded smiling before wrapping her hand into his.

♢ ♢ ♢

The ride to the hospital was a rollercoaster to say the least. It was like it want Ravenna who was in labor, but Rafael himself. He barked orders at Dante and the driver to drive faster afraid the babies will deliver themselves in the car.

By the time they got checked out which was also a major rollercoaster with Rafael shouting orders at the nurses, Ravenna finally got situated to a hospital bed and started to feel the slight cramping to occur.

"Are you in pain? Should I call the doctor?" Rafael asked as he wrapped his hand around Ravenna's.

"Babe you need to calm down if you don't want to faint. I'm okay, just slightly in pain." Ravenna reasoned to him.

"Okay." He answered as he sighed and let his shoulders drop in relief.

♢ ♢ ♢

"Hello I'm doctor Robinson and I would be helping you deliver your babies today." Ravenna nodded in pain with her eyes closed. Her eyes opening and closing as the contractions occurred in shorter intervals. Rafael never leaving her side the whole time while Dante waited outside.

"Baby they'll give you the epidural. I know it hurts." Ravenna shook her head in pain as cold sweat precipitated onto the surface of her skin.

"I don't think we have time for that Mr.Rossi, she needs to start pushing anytime now." Ravenna cried in pain as Rafael glared at the doctor to further explain.

"The epidural needs time to come in effect and even if we do give the epidural it won't be of any use."

"Just tell me what to do please." Ravenna pleaded as the pain increase by each minute.

"Alright Mrs.Rossi, I need you to hold yourself like this." The nurses on their side helped Ravenna into the position the doctor mentioned making her uncomfortable instantly.

The doctor ordered her to start pushing while keeping her breathing stable.

"Mrs.Rossi I need to have you push again please." Ravenna's face coated in tears while her hand death gripped Rafael's who was petrified himself.

♢ ♢ ♢

"One more push." Her cried filled the room along with a cry of someone so fragile. Ravenna breathed heavy while Rafael moved toward the end of the bed where their first baby girl cried. The nurses immediately wrapped the baby up for their after procedures.

"Come on push Ravenna." The doctor ordered once again as Ravenna grew fatigue, but propped to her old position and put all her remaining energy.

"Good job, once more Ravenna." She pushed again and felt the pressure build in her lower region again before it evaporated. Rafael smiled as the cries of their second baby girl filled the room. Ravenna breathed out in relief as the pain her subsided and exhaustion met her.

"I love you baby. You did so good." Ravenna slowly opened her eyes as Rafael kissed her forehead and swept her hair to the side.

"Can I see them?" She asked as Rafael smiled and walked over to where the nurses cleaned up the babies. Ravenna began to be cleaned off as well as her legs grew limp and numb.

Her eyes teared up as Rafael walked over to her side with one of the baby in his hands while the other one was in the nurse's office that had helped her deliver their first baby.

"They have your eyes baby." Rafael smiled as he bent down to show Ravenna while the nurse placed the other baby girl in Ravenna's hand.

"And they have your hair Rafael." She mentioned as she looked down at the fragile bundle of joy. Their hands so tiny and they were so little. With tiny dimples appearing as they tilted their lips.

Rafael couldn't believe the tiny thing in his and Ravenna's arms were his daughters. They had created these beautiful angels.

"Dad loves you both baby girls." Rafael said as he wrapped his arm around Ravenna and she placed her head onto his shoulder. They both admired the little pieces of heaven.

♢ ♢ ♢

FINAL CHAPTER IS ALREADY OUT NEXT CHAPTER...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...