His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

PR3TTYB4BIE द्वारा

✨🧚🏼‍♂️This is an x OC type of book🧚🏼‍♂️✨ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... अधिक

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it is❤️
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen 💀
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: 🍋
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads🥺 !

Chapter 23: Anything for you

1.4K 41 14
PR3TTYB4BIE द्वारा

Izuku's POV:

After we finished eating and admiring the stars, we got off the Ferris Wheel . I stopped the ride by shooting the panel thing .

She didn't want to go back to the warehouse , so I let her sleep while I drove around , I rolled all the windows down, so she has fresh air .

I'm currently driving around , listening to low music play from the radio .

I glance at Adiana sleep, God, she's so beautiful . "I'm so glad she's here," I thought .

A soft smile places itself on my lips, while I place my hand on her thigh .

I feel her start to stir awake, so I remove my hand . The next thing I feel, is her tugging my hand back with hers .

I glance at her in question. She just stares at my hand that she placed in her lap .

"You have pretty hands," she quietly comments .

I feel my heart stop, she complimented me . That's so lovely . I like this , but then I remember .

"Even with my scars," I accidentally ask, mumbling it .

She looks up at me in shock, then she turns quiet for a second .

"That's the prettiest thing about them, Izuku," she says . "How did you even get them?" She asks .

"When I ran away, I had to train with the League to become stronger . Sometimes, training got out over hand, and I overworked myself," I explain.

"Oh,"'she replies, looking back down at my hands , playing with my fingers .

   "Some are from Toga, she really knows how to swing a knife," I chuckle .

   "Toga cut you?" She asks, looking over at me. I feel her gaze sharpen , looking at me as if I'm about to lie .

   "Yes, some are from Toga, it was just training. Why? Are you angry she hurt me," I tease , smirking .

   She throws my hand back into my lap, and mutters "No."

   I laugh loudly at her childishness . "Doll," I say, wanting her attention .

"Doll," I repeat .

   She doesn't reply nor does she look my way . I roughly place my hand on her thigh and give it a squeeze .

"Adiana," I sternly say.

   That grabs her attention, as she looks my way letting me know she's listening .

   "Hey," I smile at her, glancing at her then back at the road .

   She turns her head to look back out the window .

   "Greet me back," I say, slightly growing angry . "It's rude not to greet someone back when they've greeted you ," I explain .

   She turns her body towards me, and raises her brow, and shrugs . "Hi," she says with a lot of attitude .

   I chuckle to myself , "Hi , doll," I chuckle more .

   She rolls her eyes facing the window again . She rests her face in her palm .

   "Oh, I have one more surprise," I say . She turns her body towards me, when I say this .

   "Oh, now, you're paying attention?" I tease .

   "What's my surprise?" She asks .

   "It's at home, do you want to go back now or go back later?" I ask .

   "I think we should go back, you need to sleep also ," she darts her eyes away from me .

   "Are you worried about me, doll?" I gasp in shock, teasing her .

   "No, I just want my surprise," she giggles . I frown at her reply, but soon smile at her little giggle .

   "Whatever, lets go home then," I say .

   She doesn't reply, she just stares out the window .

_________

   When we arrive at home, she's barely awake . She's barely walking straight .

   When I notice this, I stifle a laugh not wanting her to get angry because of how dead she looks .

   Alright , stay here," I leave the room to go get her surprise .

Adiana's POV:

   He leaves the room to go get my so called surprise . He's been acting nice, too nice .

   I'm liking how I'm being treated, he's showing that he cares .

   "He could be pretending, Adiana," I thought to myself .

   He comes back with a blind fold . I immediately look towards him, backing up .

   "Izuku," I start .

   "Relax , we aren't going to do that," he quickly says .

   He then smirks , "What did you think we were going to do, doll?" He teases . "You're such a naughty girl for thinking such things," he smirks .

   I feel my cheeks flush read as I look towards the ground, trying to avoid his gaze .

   "Don't worry, doll. We'll do such things like that soon," he smirks once more .

   "S-Soon?" I look up at him in shock . Jumping slightly .

   "Only when you're ready, doll , I intend on making you beg, so keep that in mind ," he crosses his arms, nodding his head .

   I go completely silent before screaming, "Can I have my surprise, now?!"

   I cover my mouth in embarrassment. "Izuku , go get the present," I say, growing annoyed with myself .

   He laughs in amusement. "Okay, put the blindfold on," he says walking back into his room .

   I put the blindfold on, and I wait for him to come back.

   "Alright, when I count to three, take it off, okay?" He asks .

"Okay," I reply .

   "Okay," he says . "One....two.....THREE!" He shouts .

   I take off my blindfold, only to see a white, fluffy , small, puppy .

   "Izuku!" I squeal in excitement. "Where- how?-" I frantically ask , but then realization hits me .

   This was the puppy from that lady's house that I ran away to.

   "Izuku, you didn't steal this puppy , did you?" I ask , looking directly at him .

   He avoids my gaze not answering. "Izuku," I sternly say . "You can't steal other people's dogs, that's rude," I say, glaring at him .

   "But, I did it for you, doll! I saw you gazing at it before you even knocked . The look you had in your eyes, oh! I just had to take it for you," he pouts .

   "I- okay," I say . "Thank you for tonight, and getting me," I look down at the puppy, "her . I really appreciate it," I say growing quiet, gazing at the floor.

He walks up towards me, "Anything for you . How about when I'm free, we can do things like this, huh?" He asks, lifting my chin, to gaze into my eyes .

"...I guess it'd be nice," I reply , blushing a bit .

"Yes, it would. What are you going to name her?" He asks, nodding towards the puppy .

"I'm going to name herrrr....Inko," I sadly smile .

I feel Izuku freeze up for a minute, but he began to relax .

"I like that name," he sadly smiles .

"Me too," I reply .

"Come on, lets get you to bed," he says . "I'll go to the store tomorrow and get everything Inko will need," he says .

"Okay, thank you," I politely thank him .

"Anything for you," he says , walking me to the room , I was once placed in .

________
The puppy up there^ is the puppy Izuku for Adiana🥺 . It's so cute and wittleeee🥺💝💕🖤~ Justice🖤 .

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

436 21 5
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸..." "𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦..." 10 years ago Y/N, L/N the girl Izuku Midoriya once h...
236K 4.4K 76
This is a Izuku x Reader because why not? Key: Y/n= Your Name H/c= Hair Colour E/c= Eye Colour L/n= Last Name P.S I DO NOT OWN THE ART WORK NOR ANY...
176K 4K 27
❤️Under editing❤️ After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...
12.1K 616 31
She wasn't comfortable in a caring world, but when he reached a hand out, she had no choice but to grab on. ...