Tʜᴇ Uᴘsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ Iɴ Lᴏᴠᴇ

By JinSonParkWang94

A 🅙🅘🅝🅢🅞🅝 ⒿⒶⒸⓀⒿⒾⓃ AU Tᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs. ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ. Dɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ. Bᴏᴛʜ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ... More

One. Un 하나. 1
Two. Deux. 두. 2
Three. Trois. 세. 3
Five. Cinq. 다섯. 5
Six. Six. 육. 6
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ. Sᴇᴘᴛ. 일곱. 7
Eɪɢʜᴛ. Hᴜɪᴛ. 여덟. 8
Nɪɴᴇ. Nᴇᴜғ. 아홉. 9
Tᴇɴ. Dɪx. 십. 10
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ. Oɴᴢᴇ. 열한. 11.
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ. Dᴏᴜᴢᴇ. 열 두번째. 12.
Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ. Tʀᴇɪᴢᴇ. 열셋. 13.
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ. Qᴜᴀᴛᴏʀᴢᴇ. 십사. 14.
Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ. Qᴜɪɴᴢᴇ. 열 다섯. 15.
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ. Sᴇɪᴢᴇ. 열 여섯. 16.
Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. Dɪx-Sᴇᴘᴛ. 십칠. 17.
Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ. Dɪx-Hᴜɪᴛ. 십팔. 18.
Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ. Dɪx-Neuf. 십구. 19.
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ. Vɪɴɢᴛ. 이십. 20.
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Oɴᴇ. Vɪɴɢᴛ Uɴ. 이십 일. 21.
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Tᴡᴏ. Vɪɴɢᴛ-Dᴇᴜx. 스물 둘. 22.
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ. Vɪɴɢᴛ Tʀᴏɪs. 이십 삼. 23
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ. Vɪɴɢᴛ ǫᴜᴀᴛʀᴇ. 이십 삼. 24.
Fɪɴᴀʟ. Fɪɴᴀʟᴇ. 최후의. Lᴀsᴛ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒪𝓃ℯ
Fɪɴᴀʟ. Fɪɴᴀʟᴇ. 최후의. Lᴀsᴛ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝓌ℴ
Fɪɴᴀʟ. Fɪɴᴀʟᴇ. 최후의. Lᴀsᴛ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳.
Question.
👑Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ🍑

Four. Quatre. 네. 4

646 37 14
By JinSonParkWang94

Jackson is adjusting to his new student life in Korea. He lays down staring at the ceiling trying to sleep.📱. Beep. Beep. A text message from his mom. Jackson smiled and called his mom instead.

"嗨妈妈. 你好吗?和爸爸? I'm doing ok. School is great. People are very nice to me. Basketball is tiring but you know I love it. 我想念你们两个。" Jackson's voice is laced with sadness. He misses his parents so much. He is very close to them and this is the first time he is away from home. He then said his goodbyes to his parents.

💚 A/N: Hi, Mommy. How are you? And Daddy?....I miss both of you. ~ google translate.

He sighed and closed his eyes thinking, 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠. 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠. 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 2 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠. Took a deep breath and texted his best friend, Yibo.

"Sup, Jack! I was about to call you but not sure if you're still up. What's up? Everything ok?" His best friend asked.

"Hey, bro. I'm doing ok...just can't sleep...I miss home." Jackson answered.

"But you emailed me saying everything is doing fine there. Did you make any friends? Are they nice to you?"

"Oh, yeah everything is cool here. The guys are nice...well, except for this dude. But all in all everyone was friendly. I miss home, that's all."

"What? There's someone that doesn't like you? Does he know that everyone likes Jackson Wang? What is wrong with him?" Yibo laughed, obviously teasing his friend.

"I know, right?!? Everyone likes me!" Jackson laughed along with his friend. He continued, "I have no idea why he doesn't talk to me. I sit beside him in every class. I don't really care that much if he continues to ignore me." Jackson and Yibo laughed.

"Maybe he likes you, bro. As in, like you like you. Wait til I tell Lay, and Lucas about this...they'll be as stunned as me. You're the most likable person we know." Yibo continued.

"What do you mean, like me like me? I don't think so...trust me. Did I mention that we sit together in every class? He doesn't even acknowledge my presence, let alone like me that way. This dude doesn't even look my way." Jackson scoffed. "Oh well, there is always a first time, right? I guess, I finally found someone that doesn't like me." Jackson laughed hysterically.

The best friends spent talking on the phone for an hour til Jackson noticed the time. "Oh shit!!! It's almost 1:00 am, bro...I have to go. Aight, tell the boys I said hello. Talk to you next time. Peace!"

He went to the bathroom to wash and get ready for bed. 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. Does he? Nah, not Park Jinyoung. Not the Prince of JYPE school. Jackson scoffed and shook his head to stop thinking about it.

Ring. Ring.. Jackson hit the snooze button 3x. When the alarm rang the 4th time, Jackson stretched, "Ok. Ok. I'm up." He then looked at the time, and he jumped off the bed. "Oh my gosh!!! I will be late!!!" He then rushed off to take a shower and get ready. Within 20 minutes he was out of his room. Jackson was running to make sure he wouldn't be late.

Jackson made it to his first class with 5 minutes to spare. Youngjae looked at a sweaty and panting Jackson then turned around and raised one of his eyebrows to Jinyoung.

He silently mouthed, "so hot and sexy" and then faced the front of the class. This made Jinyoung bite his lips together to control his laughter. Jackson furrowed his brows at Jinyoung and uttered softly, "are you laughing at me?" Jinyoung then waved no and pointed out that the teacher arrived in the classroom.

Jackson was pretty annoyed at Jinyoung. He felt that Jinyoung was making fun of him. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒? Jackson thought to himself. He wanted to confront Jinyoung as soon as the class was done. But the teacher announced a group project.

"Ok class, we have a school project to do. We need to do some volunteer work. I will choose which students to work together as a group and then you decide where to volunteer. We will start next month." Their home room teacher announced.

"Youngjae, Jinyoung, Hyunjin, Seohyun, Doyoon, and Jackson. You six are in one group." She said, Jackson let out a groan. Jinyoung takes a quick look at Jackson with furrowed brows. "What?" Jackson mouthed silently and Jinyoung rolled his eyes and said, "why? I can't look at you?"

Jackson smirked, "you can look all you want but why would you even look at someone you don't talk to?" Jackson then faces Hyunjin.

The 5 of them were discussing the project while Jackson leaned on his desk. Jinyoung glanced at him with annoyance. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳?

Hyunjin worriedly looked at Jackson, "Jackson, what's wrong?" while he gently strokes Jackson's hair.

Jinyoung raised one of his eyebrows when he saw this. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨? Youngjae nudged then leaned to his friend and whispered, "stop glaring at Hyunjin. You might shoot lasers at him" Jinyoung straightened himself and focused his attention on his notebook. He then looked up when he heard Jackson's voice.

"I'm good, Hyunjin, just a tummy ache coz I didn't get to eat breakfast." Youngjae secretly elbowed Jinyoung, "it would be nice if someone could get him something to eat. We don't want Hyunjin to get all his attention" The latter got up, and everyone's attention, except Jackson, averted Jinyoung, "ummm, bathroom break?"

Few minutes later, Jinyoung entered the room, cautiously putting bread and juice on Jackson's desk. Jackson looked up to see who it was. He scowled at Jinyoung wondering why...Jinyoung then opened his mouth to say, "I can hear your stomach growling and it's annoying...so please eat so it stops soon"

Youngjae let out a smile, and nodded at Jackson to go eat them. Jackson smiled back at him and then turned to Jinyoung quickly, "thanks for breakfast. I owe you one". Jinyoung secretly smiled. It also made his heart beat fast. 𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩! 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥! 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨, Jinyoung thought.

Lunchtime came. Mark and Jaebeom are already sitting on the table with their food. Yugyeom and BamBam came after them. Youngjae and Jinyoung were walking towards the line when Jackson waved at them to get their attention. He motioned to the two to get in line in front of him.

He smiled brightly, "I saved you a spot, here go in front of me...don't worry about people behind me...I already told them I'm waiting for you two."

Youngjae pushed Jinyoung in front of Jackson. Jackson pretended not to notice it and started chatting with Youngjae, sandwiching Jinyoung in the middle of them.

𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛, ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝐼 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑡. 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑚. Jackson thought while secretly glancing at Jinyoung.

Without Jackson noticing, Jinyoung was also checking him out. 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒, 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐻𝑒 𝐼𝑆 ℎ𝑜𝑡...𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙, ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒...ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒? 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑖𝑡 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔! Jinyoung stopped thinking when he heard Jackson called his name.

"Jinyoung, are we friends now then, right? Jinyoung?!?" Jackson asked.

"Huh? What? Are you talking to me?" Jinyoung is trying to play it cool so that Jackson won't see him blushing.

Jackson raised one of his eyebrows and shook his head, "it's all good. I got my answer. I just thought....ah, never mind." He shrugged. Jinyoung walked away to get a drink while Jackson grabbed a sandwich.

Jackson smiled and shrugged his shoulders at Youngjae, he went to the cashier and paid for his sandwich and their lunch. He turned to Youngjae and said "oh, both your lunches are paid.....see you guys around. I'll be eating with some guys from the team." Jackson pointed out to the table where Seohyun and Doyoon were. He then walked towards that table without looking back to Jinyoung who approached Youngjae with 3 drinks in his hand. "The lunch lady said our lunches are paid...did you pay for it?" Youngjae shook his head, "Jackson paid for it."

Jinyoung looked around and pouted, "where's Jackson?" Youngjae just pointed at the table and they both saw Jackson eating and laughing with Seohyun and Doyoon.

"Tell me the truth, Jackson...why are you sitting with us? You usually sit with the "F4", the most popular kids in school. You guys are already having a lover's quarrel?" Doyoon asked.

Seohyun added, "I would love to sit in that table...like you're so lucky to be Jinyoung's desk mate and lunch mate...I mean, guys here are shipping you together...you know, JinSon."

Everyone at the table laughed so loud that everyone looked their way. Jackson replied, "lover's quarrel? What? shipping us? Why? Not possible at all."

Doyoon then said, "Because we can see the tension between you two. And why is it not possible? Anyways, most guys here would love to be in your position. They would love to be shipped with Jinyoung. We're just wondering why you are sitting with us, that's all" he patted Jackson's back after that.

Unbeknownst to him, Jinyoung kept on glancing at their table whenever he heard Jackson's voice. Seeing Jackson laughing and enjoying himself with other people makes Jinyoung sad. Jaebeom and Yugyeom asked Youngjae, "weren't Jackson with you guys when you're getting your food? Why was he sitting with the basketball team instead of here? Something happened?"

Mark replied instead, "you guys should know Jackson by now. He is a social butterfly. He gets along with everyone"

Then BamBam whined, "yeah but I didn't see him this morning...I have something to show him"

Youngjae sighed at them and just continued eating. Jinyoung was distracted with thoughts of Jackson that he didn't hear anything.

Mark then remembered, "oh crap, we have a basketball game this afternoon...you guys want to watch?"

"YES!!!" Jinyoung replied out of nowhere and made everyone laugh out loud. Jackson turned his head and looked at them. 𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑...𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙. Jackson then got up and left the cafeteria.

💚💚💚💚💚

A/N: Please don't forget to hit like ⭐️ if you enjoy this.  Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 3K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆........ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑫𝒆�...
3K 384 17
"𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓵𝔂."
553K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
11.3K 715 37
"i'm your peach " -jinyoung IMPORTANTLY: english is not my first language. sorry for mistake grammar and wrong spelling. Start:11/1/2020 Publish:20...