Little Gilbert {1}

By lxvrs-

(REWRITING) Madison Gilbert is the youngest of the 3 Gilbert children. After the tragic death of their parent... More

WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76: Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 3

29K 636 607
By lxvrs-

MADISON POV
"3 days back and we already have homework." Layla complained and I nodded, "yeah, speaking of homework could you help me with Ms.Webster's?" I asked Mira.

"Yeah, I could come over after school," she suggested. I am terrible at math, I usually have Jeremy do my homework. "I'll ask Jenna."

We opened the double doors going outside. Cars and other kids filled out eye view. I tapped them pointing to Ben and Nick.

"Hi!"

They jumped turning around. "We thought you guys left," Ben pushed his glasses up over his nose. "Oh, who's going to the homecoming game?" The high school homecoming game is Friday. I was already going with Elena and Jeremy.

"Not me."

"Me! Jenna is working so I'm stuck with Jeremy and Elena." I said "want to catch a ride with me and ty?" He asked I nodded.

We spent the rest of lunch talking about, how the teachers are annoying and how boring school is. Normal 8 year old stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jen I'm home!" I yelled walking in with Mira "good...oh hey, M....Elena is having dinner with Stefan you could stay or come with me and Jeremy." She said

"We'll stay here." I said she nodded and left the house. "So...who's Stefan?" Mira asked we put Once Upon a time on the Tv.

"Elena's new boyfriend, he's nice I guess...he has a very nice bird, and a brother I met the other day." I said

"Isn't she with Matt?" I shook my head "Not anymore...they broke up after..." I trailed off and she nodded knowing what I was talking about.

"Ok, let's start on our homework...I don't want to be doing it all day." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mira and I are helping Bonnie and Elena with dinner. "I don't want to be a witch do you want to be a witch?" Bonnie asks Lena.

"I do." Me and Mira said "mm-Hmm there's this one girl at school she's really mean, if I had magic I'd turn her into a rat." I said they all laughed.

"And putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anyone." Bon said about the pasta "yeah, y didn't even hear it up all the way." I said.

"Yeah can't we get sick because of that." Mira said Bon laughed and the door rung. "Birthday candles." Bon said looking at a drawer and when she opened it candles were inside.

"Ooh, I wish I was a witch." I said and Mira nodded agreeing with me.

"Stefan this is my little sister Madison and her friend, Mira." Elena said "Nice to meet you, two." He said and something happened with his eye.

"Did you see that?" Mira asked I nodded "maybe, he has something in his eye." I said we shrugged and got into our seats.

Dinner was awkward...I don't get why bonnie doesn't like Stefan, he seems nice a little weird though.

The door bell rung again and care and Damon, Stefan's brother came in.

"Hello there, munchkin." He did that same weird think with his mouth "Hi, Damon." I smiled.

"And who might you be?" He asked Mira "Madison's best friend." She said with her hands on her hips.

I laughed and grabbed her arm "we're gonna go play in my room." I said taking her upstairs.

"He's a little off." Mira said and I thought about my dream "last night....I had a weird dream, like really weird." I said

"About what?" She sat on my bed "I was learning to ride a bike, Damon was teaching me...but the weird part is I was calling him dad." I said

She looked for a second then laughed "you got some weird stuff going on. You're sisters best friends is a witch and now you're having dreams of sketchy men being your dad." She laughed.

"There is something weird going on, but I think it has to do with Damon and Stefan." I said "why?" She played with my stuffed animal.

"Because, I'm having weird dreams about Damon and you saw what happened to Stefan's eye." I said

"Like you said maybe there was something in his eye." She said I rolled my eyes "no one had black under their eyes when something is in it." I said.

She gasped "we should go undercover." She said "yes and we can get Nick too, and find out what's up with them." She said I smiled.

"That's a good idea." I said "what if they're aliens." She said "no they're probably.... mermen or oh...vampires." I joked and we both laughed.

We came up with a plan and what we're going to tell Nicholas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey, munchkin...where your friend?" Damon asked I was cleaning up my toys "she had to get home we have school tomorrow." I said

He looked around my room "did you draw these?" He asked looking at the drawing on my nightstand.

"Yeah, it's the bird I saw at your house." I smiled "that's really good for a little one like you." He said

"I'm not little." I put my hands on my hips "sure you aren't." He said in a weird voice "are you an alien?" I asked

"Maybe." He said I gasped "so you are?" I asked he laughed "No, why?" He asked I shrugged my shoulders.

"You look like one." I lied "well, thank you...I guess." He said "so do you like birds?" I asked "No, why?" "Well you have one in your house." I reminded him.

"Oh that one it probably just flew in through the window...they always do that." He said doing the weird thing with his mouth again...he does that a lot.

"Hey, Madison time for bed...oh Damon." Elena said "sorry I was just saying good night to the little one." He said

Elena smiled "well night, munchkin..thanks for having me Elena." He kissed her hand and waved at me.

"Go get ready for bed." She said I nodded and went to take a shower.

I went to bed again. Falling into another dream.

I was in a large meadow with lots of flowers. I ran around giggling.

"Hello, there sweetheart?" I heard and saw a man with blonde hair and blue eyes "who are you?" I smiled playing with the flowers.

"My names, Nik." He smiled "I'm, Madison." I smiled he bent down and put a sunflower in my hair.

"You are a beautiful little princess." He said and I looked down I had a beautiful white dress on. "Thank you." I smiled and saw animals coming around.

Little bunnies, deers, and birds "hello, bunny." I said petting it. All the birds started chirping and flying above me.

"Seems they like you." Nik said I smiled "I love animals." I said "me,too what's your favorite?" He asked.

"Birds." I said and he laughed "they are wonderful creatures." He said "so how come you're in my dream?" I asked him running around the field.

"I'd like to know that myself." He said with a bright smile "well I've been dreaming of people I don't even know lately." I said

"You have a gift?" I heard but didn't see anyone else "up here." I heard and saw the bird "you can talk?" I asked smiling.

"Only to you, we all can." She said and they all started talking and I giggled "you are a special child..." the bird said.

"Mm-Hmm...you're connected nature." The bunny said "how?" I asked "Fate....you have a pure heart, big imagination...anything is possible as long as you believe it is." The deer said.

"So I can talk to al animals?" I asked they nodded "as long as you believe." A bird said sitting on my shoulder.

"Are you talking to the animals, love?" Nik asked I nodded smiling "I can hear them." I giggled.

"It's time to go, see you again Madison." The bird said "it was nice to meet you, Nik." I waved smiling he smiled back and I woke up.

Wow I can talk to animals....maybe it was only in my dream. My window was open and the same bird from Stefan and Damon's house was there.

I got out of bed and walked to it "you're back." I whispered and a lot of birds flew into my window...the same ones from my dreams.

"Remember, believe Madison believe." One said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 1.8K 14
Years ago Steve Mcgarrett before he formed the elite task force on the island of Hawaii had been married, to a girl named Annie. Sadly they divorced...
719M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
225K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
577K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...