Black String Of Fate

By worldof_A

What happens when two best friends are forced to get married? Two boys, totally opposites of each other are... More

NOTE !
Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaoter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84*
Chapter 85*
Chapter 86*
Chapter 87*
Final

Chapter 26

1.3K 87 33
By worldof_A

It was already three months since Namjoon's disappearance. Everybody were loosing hope by now. Nobody knew where Namjoon was, was he alright or if he was even alive. All the hard work both the families were doing since the precious months hadn't yet given them result and they weren't sure if they should even wait for it.

Chang Ho's health slowly started deteriorating. The stress of his one and only son missing and the work load was making him sick. Yoongi forced Chang Ho to guide him and refrained him from coming to the office. Chang Ho was glad to have Yoongi by him, who loved him and respected him like his own father.

Yoongi did all the work, his and Chang Ho's share, both. He couldn't see the person who took care of him for so many years go through hard time. It killed him to see Chang Ho suffer but the reason of his suffering was someone else who probably had no idea of what was happening to his family. Yoongi was disappointed in Namjoon.

Yoongi successfully managed both their works and made the company regain its lost status of being at the top and the fame. He felt happy seeing Chang Ho proud of him though his heart hurt when Jiae didn't even acknowledge his hard work and dedication. Things had really changed in their family.

Chang Ho avoided talking to Jiae who would only spit nonsense against Jin, trying to make them both against. But Yoongi and Chang Ho knew better. They understood that Jiae was hurting, her son went missing after all but that didn't justify her behavior and the blame she put on Jin only because Jin and Namjoon had a fight.

Yoongi though tried to talk to Jiae despite being ignored every time but it was of no use. It was like Jiae suddenly remembered that she had only one son except for two, pushing Yoongi away from her. Yoongi didn't show but Chang Ho knew that Yoongi was extremely hurt by Jiae. He couldn't do anything except for being there for Yoongi.

Jiae gave everyone a cold shoulder barely talking to anyone. She wouldn't talk or eat and keep waiting for Namjoon. Her anger had no limits for Jin and she always showed it not giving a damn about Jin's feelings. She wanted a revenge for making Namjoon go away from her.

Jin wouldn't say anything and just kept his head down. Jiae would not get tired of cursing shit out of Jin. The more Yoongi and Chang Ho defended Jin the more angrier she got with him, blaming him for making them against her. Jiae had lost all that love and care for Jin that she used to have for him long back.

It was really sad seeing Jin not standing up for himself. He had given up on defending himself. Though he knew he was innocent he couldn't prove it to Jiae or anyone. How could he, when the only person who should be there for him was somewhere away. Jin let Jiae have her way with him.

Now that neither Sophie, HyunJae or Kook visited him, Jiae would make sure to curse at him all the time. Jin wouldn't utter a word but his heart clenched painfully thinking about how once Jiae was the one who loved him for being HIM. Sophie would sometimes sneak out to meet Jin but that happened once in a blue moon.

Days were just passing by, Jin was working hard to pay for himself and to those detectives who were trying to locate missing Namjoon. The detective had found Namjoon somewhere and asked Jin to come at that place. Jin for once in months felt a bundle of emotions of excitement, nervousness, anger, sadness, all together in his system.

He took the day off and decided to take one of his friends with him, just in case he wouldn't be able to convince Namjoon to return back. He quickly drove to the college and tried to find Jimin, Tae and Kook. When he found them in the canteen, he jogged towards them, slightly panting after looking for them in the whole campus.

Jimin frowned and stood up, "Hyung, what are you doing here?" he asked surprised but Jungkook glared at Jin with cold eyes and simply walked away leaving Jimin, Tae and Jin alone. Tae glared at Kook with his an angry pout but decided to deal with him later. Jin licked his lips and stared at Jimin with hopeful eyes, "I found Namjoon" he said.

Jimin's and Tae's eyes widen, "WHAT?" they asked slightly yelling in shock. Jin nodded hesitantly, "Yea, the detective found him and asked me to come there. So I thought if any of you want to tag along, just so you know, you could convince him to come back" he explained. Jimin and Tae looked at each other with wide eyes with shock lingering in them.

Tae gulped thickly, "I would definitely come hyung but I have an exam now, I'm so sorry" he apologized guiltily. Jin nodded slowly, understanding that it was a necessary for Tae and turned towards Jimin, waiting for him. The bell rung loudly and Tae rushed back to his class telling he had to take the exam now.

Jin and Jimin wished him luck, waving him off. Jin turned towards Jimin with impatient eyes but Jimin sighed, "I'm sorry hyung, I would have come but I cant. I'll be honest with you, I don't want to come with you. I think whatever happened was because of you. You shouldn't have been cold to Namjoon and talked to him instead of fighting" he said calmly.

Jin's excitement turned into sadness soon. His heart cracked hearing Jimin blame him too but he couldn't blame him, everyone were doing that to him from the beginning. Jin's shoulder slouched and he forcefully nodded, "It's okay. I'll try to get him back" he said timidly and walked away not waiting anymore.

Jimin bit his lips guiltily but he didn't want to go with Jin and turned around going to his class. On his way to the class he was stopped by Jungkook who questioned him about why was Jin here. Jimin answered him truthfully and Jungkook felt a hope rising in him of finally seeing Namjoon after a long time.

They parted their ways, going back to classes. Someone sighed heavily clicking their tongue, "I shouldn't have lied and been truthful to Jin. Maybe then he would know not to betray me ever again. But whatever" they muttered shrugging their shoulder carelessly and concentrated in the class.

Jin on the other hand got into his car and drove in a high speed to the location which the detective had given to him. On reaching the place he got out and started looking for Namjoon, showing people his photographs, asking if they saw him. They all denied, telling that they never saw him in that area.

Hearing such news, Jin was getting anxious by time and started fidgeting. His hopes were falling apart by time and the thought of not finding Namjoon made his throat dry. "Please god, please, let me find him" Jin prayed silently, wanting to return back home with Namjoon by his side and continued looking for him.

The whole day Jin tried finding Namjoon but he failed. It was already evening and Jin was extremely tired, hungry and emotional. He sighed defeated, giving up on looking Namjoon and decided to head back. The information that the detective gave was either a lie or maybe Namjoon must've gone away.

Either way Jin felt hurt. He sat in the driver's seat and ran his fingers through his hair with tears gathering in his eyes, "Where are you Joon-ah. Please come back" he whispered putting his head on the wheel. He sat in the car with his head on the steering wheel for a while till he felt good enough to drive back.

The thought of going back alone was weighing on him. He felt a knot in his throat thinking of when he would face the others, what would he tell them, how would they feel and thoughts like these made him feel utterly distressed. But of them all, he was dreading to meet Jiae, Namjoon's mother.

Jin felt Jiae's pain and felt bad for her. Namjoon being the only child got all Jiae's love and not being able to hold him, see him and talk to him must've feel like death to her. The moments where he couldn't be of much help to her made him feel utterly useless. He wanted to be there for her but Jiae pushing him away made it difficult.

Jin slowly drove back, thinking about where could Namjoon be. There were many questions lingering in his mind as to why did he leave, what made him suddenly disappear, where was he, how was he, wasn't he missing his family, wasn't he missing him and so. But answers to those questions were with only one person.

Reaching home late, Jin dragged himself in and laid on the couch feeling tired after forcing his body to extreme extent. He didn't realize when he feel asleep but when he woke up it was already morning and someone banging on the door. Looking at time he jolted awake and opened the door in panic knowing Jiae was at the door.

Jin opened the door and apologized profusely but Jiae only rolled her eyes and walked in pushing Jin aside. Jin sighed and ruffled his hair, the morning was already bad he didn't know how the day would go. He tried to talk to Jiae who like usual sat on the couch staring at the door but he was rudely ignored.

Jin left Jiae alone and got ready to leave for work. He asked Jiae if she had breakfast but when he didn't get a reply he proceeded to make lunch for her, which he knew that would be left untouched. But still wanted to make something for her. Jiae never ate anything that Jin made, she would order something or make lunch for herself.

Jin never stopped making lunch for Jiae which Jiae hated. She felt like Jin was trying to make up for his mistake and grew furious. She didn't touch the food. She was hell bent on making Jin suffer and wanted him to get divorced to Namjoon. She for once didn't taunt Jin about those papers, mentally thanking him for making it easier for her.

Now she was just waiting for Namjoon to come back home so that she could save her son from Jin. She contacted the lawyer who had gotten the papers and made all the remaining decisions for Namjoon. All the legalities were taken care of and just Namjoon's sign was needed. She never opened the papers to check.

The papers that were with her already had Namjoon's signature on them and needed Jin's signature instead. All the way she kept thinking that Jin was the one who applied for divorce and needed Namjoon's sign when it was the other way round. Jiae was filled with hatred for Jin not knowing that her hate had no reason.

Jin didn't tell her about him trying to find Namjoon through detective neither did he tell about him finding a clue. He didn't want her to get her hopes high only to be crushed if the news he got was false. Staring at Jiae from the kitchen, he bit his lips guiltily. He wanted to tell her that he was close to find Namjoon but held back.

"One day I'll bring your son back mom. I promise" he said slowly staring at Jiae who was simply staring at the door with blank eyes. Jin just hoped he would be able to keep his promise and unite Namjoon with Jiae, not effected by all the bitter words thrown to him. He smiled sadly and plated the lunch before leaving the house.

Who do you think is that someone ?
And how long will Jin try to keep up with everything?
Another twist is about to come.

This angst part has 3 phases, one phase is about to end. The second phase will be a bit more painful and the third will be a surprise.

I hope you all are waiting for it. Please do vote and comment on it.
Love you all beautiful people, stay safe 💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
416K 12.9K 54
Two persons with two charecters .They were forced to marry each other ,what happen after their marriage,can the innocent one can bring spring in thei...
37K 2.2K 47
Jin lived a hard life, one where misunderstandings surrounded him always. His parents didn't understand him and his brother never helped him but it g...
145K 11.5K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...