This never was an option | Dr...

By 3Shoto3

Harry Potter after war couldn't stop thinking that it's his fault , that everyone he loved , are dead . When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Autors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
❤ Special thanks ❤
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author note (important)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
❤Special thanks + surprise ❤
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
End of the story ❤ Thank you ❤
New story !
Hi, it's me again

Chapter 21

4.8K 166 64
By 3Shoto3

{ Milly Pov. } 

" HE DID WHAT ?! " 
" Milly ! Shut the fuck up ! " 
" B-but he- " 
" I know , but he is sleeping now . " 

I looked at the boy in Draco's arms . He really tried to kill himself because he thought he was ... Worthless ..? 

" Sorry ... I just got mad and ... Sad ... " 
" I know , I know ... " 
" What's going on ..? "

I just realized that I woke Harry up . Great job Milly ! You are the fucking best friend in the world ! Ugh , sometimes I wish I couldn't talk at all ... 

" Hi love , sorry we woke you up ... " 
" It's fine ... Wait , we ? " 
Harry raised his head to Draco with a confused look . Draco chuckled . 
" Yes , we . Our friends are here . " 

Harry looked around the corpantment and smiled widely . 
" Guys ! I missed you so much ! " 
He yelled happily . I am glad that Draco was all the time with him . 

" How are you feeling ? " 
" I'm fine, Dray . You don't have to worry that much . " 
" Yes , I do . " 
Harry giggled and kissed Draco on the cheek . 

" Aw ... You two look so cozy together !"
Harry blushed at Pansy's words and hid his face in Draco's neck . 
" S-shut up . " 

We all laughed and talked a bit . But of course Harry being Harry needed to ask me and Pansy something that was ... Um ... How to say that ... Uncomfortable ..? Nah, I don't know.

" So girls , did you find someone yet ?" 
" No ... I am gonna be single forever . And you are going with me bitch ! " 
I pointed at Pansy . She smirked and swiped my hand away . 
" Nope ! Not anymore ! You're all alone ! " 

" WHAT ?! " 
We all yelled . Pansy had someone ?! How ?! We promised each other that we are gonna be single forever . How could she ?! 

" Who is he ?! " 
Harry asked excitedly like a little child . 
" Who she is , you meant . " 
" Oh I am sorry ! Well then , what's her name ? " 

" Well her name is Roxanne . She is a Gryffindor . And we met at Diagon Alley during the Christmas break . We both went to the library and reached for the same book . We started talking more and more . And yeah ! Here I am . " 

" I can't believe it , that bitch got someone quicker than me ... " 
" I heard that Millicent ! " 
" Don't use my full name ! You know I hate it ! " 
" Don't call me a bitch then ! " 
" But that's who you are ! " 

We all laughed and me and Pansy hugged each other . 

( Time skip , after dinner at the great hall , back to group dorms ) 

" It's lovely to be home again ! " 
" Yeah , you're right . " 
Said Draco as he sat Harry down on the couch . 

" Hey Milly , I know it's unexpected and all but ... I have a question ... Could I please sleep in your room ? I mean I need to watch Ha- " 
" Draco , I swear to God . If you won't stop dramatizing over me , I am gonna rip your lungs out and feed you with them . Got it ? Thanks love !" 

We all stared at him frighteningly . What the hell was just that ?! 

{ 3rd Person's Pov. } 

( Time skip one week ) 

A group of friends were walking down the hallway to the classroom . They talked and laughed . Harry was feeling better now and could walk on his own . 

" So~ Pansy ? When are we gonna meet your girlfriend ? " 
Draco asked . 
" Well - " 
" Pansy ! " 

They all turned around to see a gryffindor girl with blond hair and dark brown eyes running to them . She hugged Pansy and kissed her cheek . 

" Hey babe , what're you doing here ? I thought you had potions now ? " 
" Yeah , but I wanted to see you ! Oh , and who are they ? " 

The gryffindor girl pointed to group behind Pansy . 
" Oh ! These are my best friends ! I told you about them . " 
" Right ! Silly me . How could I forget ? Well , I am Roxanne but you can call me Roxi . " 

" Nice to meet you . I am Blaise and this is my girlfriend Luna . " 
Luna waved at the girl and hugged Blaise . 
" I am Draco , Draco Malfoy . " 
" Hi ! I am Harry ! You seem nice , but let me warn you . If you ever break her heart , I'm gonna break your spine ... " 

Harry smiled and hugged Draco . Roxanne gulped and started sweating . 
" Well I better go now ... See you later ! " 
" Bye ! " 

Pansy turned around to face Harry and Draco hugging . Harry saw how she looked at him and asked . 
" What ? " 
" You are fucking pregnant or have a fucking period this week . You're acting scarry at one minute and then quicker than a second you are an innocent small being ! What is wrong with you ?! " 
" Nothing , I just warned her . Oh , and Pansy I was always like this . Blaise can agree . " 

Pansy looked confused at Blaise, same as Luna who didn't have a clue what Harry was talking about . 
" Yeah , he is right ... When I confessed to Luni and she said yes , he dragged me to his room and told me that he will cast Sectumsempra to watch me bleed just to heal me and do it again , if I break her heart ... " 

Blaise shivered at the thought and Luna hugged him . Then she turned around to face Harry . 
" Thank you Harry , you really are a good friend . " 
" It's okay . I just know what it is to be heart broken and don't want you to feel the same . " 
He smiled and hugged Luna . 

" About scary warnings ... He he ... I remember how girls scared me ... " 
Blaise and Harry looked at Draco . The girls only smiled . Harry immediately understood what Draco was talking about and laughed . 

" Oh , you don't have to worry about me . I have dealt with heartbreak more than once . " 
" And that's the reason we don't want you to be hurt anymore . " 
Said Luna and Pansy and Milly nooded . 

" Thank you guys . I really don't know what I would do without you . Let's get to class ! " 

They nodded and laughed and walked into the class . After the lesson they walked to the great hall where they were eating dinner , but something caught Harry's eye . The same blond gryffindor that he met this morning was hugging a hufflepuff boy with dark hair . He didn't know him , but that didn't matter . The thing is , why was she hugging him ? 

Harry got suspicious about it . Then they both got up and went out of the great hall . Harry decides to follow them . He told his friends that he needed to use the bathroom and went after a couple . 

They finally arrived at the library . He went in and saw them going to an old section where almost nobody was going in those days . He quietly peeked through the shelves and saw something that built rage in him . 

That bitch was kissing that boy . And she clearly was enjoying it . Harry walked out and stood in front of them . 

" Akhem ! Am I interrupting something ? " 
The two looked at Harry , who had a blank expression on his face . 
" O-oh H-harry , I didn't know you were there ! " 
Harry raised an eyebrow and scoffed . 
" Quit bitching . How dare you cheat on my bestfriend ?! " 

" I am sorry , but what's going on ? Do you know him ? " 
" W-well Chris - " 
" Oh , I am gonna introduce myself . I am the friend of the girl who she is cheating on . Nice to meet ya . " 
" What ? What girl ? Cheating ? What does he mean by that Roxi ? " 
" W-well - " 
" She is cheating on her girlfriend with you . " 
" Girlfriend ?! I am her fucking boyfriend ! " 
" Chris please - " 
" No ! Shut up ! " 
" Wow ... This is getting good . So in fact , you didn't only cheat on your girlfriend but you had a boyfriend and you were cheating on him too ! I knew you were bitch , but woho ! Not that big one . " 

" You little ... Chris please ... You gotta believe me ! I- " 
The girl's head turned to the left very quickly . On her cheek was a red mark . 
" Fuck of you slut ! " 
Harry just hung his head down , all memories of this name went through his head . He held back tears as he looked up to see the gray eyes of the boy . 

" Look , I am sorry about your friend . I didn't have a clue about it ... I really am sorry ... " 
" No , no , it wasn't your fault . It's okay . " 
The boy shook his head and started walking away . 
" See you around ! " 
" Yeah , see ya ! Now . I am gonna go and let Pansy know about her                ' girlfriend ' . " 
" Oh no ... You won't . " 
" Huh ? Wha- Agh ! " 

The girl hit Harry in the stomach . She probably didn't know about healing wounds and thought that she caused him that much pain . 

" Aw ... Is the little boy scared of a girl ? Let's have some fun shall we ? " 
" No ! Back off, you psycho ! " 

Harry yelled holding his stomach and tears running down his face . The girl smirked and kicked Harry in the leg which caused him to fall . Roxanne kicked him in the stomach a few times before Harry finally grabbed her leg and pulled it to his side . It caused the girl to fall on her back . Harry after a few minutes notices something warm dripping down his stomach . He raised his hand and saw ...

" B-blood ... " 
He whispered and looked at his shirt . It was soaked in red liquid . He tried to get up but that caused him a lot of pain . He fell back down and started looking for his wand . 

" Looking for this ? " 
" N-no ... " 
" Oh yes ... Now . I need to make sure you won't tell Pansy about it . But I can't trust you so easily . So~ " 

The girl broke Harry's wand in half and threw it at him . 
" This will make you quiet . Especially if I'm just gonna leave you here ... Oh ! I forgot ! " 

The girl took out of her pocket a knife and stabbed it into Harry's thigh . 
" Ah ! " 
" Quiet you whore ! " 
The girl punched him in the face and took the knife out . Then he stabbed it again in the lower part of his leg . Harry screamed once again but nothing else he could do . She took the knife out and hid it . 

" Now . I am sure you can't go anywhere . See you never ! " 
The girl happily walked away and left Harry alone . Harry started crying more . He knew that no one would look here for him . And even if they do , he would probably bleed out . 

" I am sorry Pansy ... Please ... Help me ... " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.9K 20
*COMPLETED* Harry, Draco and the other seventh years have come to re-do the year. Draco is struggling with post war Hogwarts and is just trying to b...
158K 3.5K 15
After an argument between Harry and Ron and Hermione, Harry spends a lot of time on his own. One day, he can't stand being alone and out casted. He c...
74.2K 2K 43
Harry Potter, the Chosen One, the savior to the wizarding world, hasn't talked to anyone all summer. He has to go back to Hogwarts to finish his 7...
96.8K 5.5K 66
Healer Potter gets a new patient in his specialized ward at St. Mungo's. He can heal injuries that no one else can and it's clear from the start that...