The Family I love

By the_hart_twins

Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕫 𝕁𝕖𝕗𝕗
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2: ℝ𝕠𝕨𝕒𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4: 𝔸𝕔𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5: ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6: ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7: 𝕍𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8: 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9: 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10: 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12: ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13: ℙ𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14: 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15: ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16: 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17: 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19: 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20: 𝕊𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21: 𝕃𝕦𝕜𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22: 𝔾𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23:.ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24: 𝔸𝕩𝕖𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 25: 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26: 𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 27: 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 28: 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29: 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 30: 𝕄𝕒𝕞𝕒
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 31: 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 32 : 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 33: ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34: ℝ𝕒𝕘𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝: ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞: 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟: ℝ𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠: 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡: ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘: 𝔸𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙: ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚: 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛: 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜: 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝: 𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕗
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄?
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 #1
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 #2
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 #3
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 #4
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 #5
Bonus Chapter #6
NEW BOOK
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 #7

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11: 𝔸𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕖

17.9K 656 309
By the_hart_twins

Cover by _aliaking

HELLO PEOPLE. SO THE SEQUEL COVERS ARE ALL AT A FRICKIN DRAW. SO WE DECIDED, WE WILL PUT ALL THE COVERS IN THE BEGINNING OF EACH CHAPTER. BECAUSE THERE ARE SIMPLY TOO MANY BEAUTIFUL COVERS TO CHOOSE FROM.

This morning is a fucking disaster. Rowan is crying at five in the morning because he had a very bad nightmare.

I got in around three so I haven't had much sleep.

He keeps crying and wouldn't calm down. It is breaking my heart to see him like this. I picked him up and rocked us both gently from side to side.

"Shh baby it's okay, you're fine, it was just a nightmare, honey." I cooed at him.

"Mama!" He cried more.

(A/n REMEMBER WE TOLD YOU HE CALLS HER MAMA WHEN HE'S SAD OR SCARED!)

"I'm right here sweetie." I shushed him, rubbing his back.

"Bad woman twake mama Angwel away!" He cried louder.

"Shh baby no ones ever taking me away from you. Okay?" I firmly but softly told him.

"Otay." He sniffled.

I kissed the side of him head, hugging him tighter. He clung to me, burying his face in my neck.

Soon, his sobs turned into whimpers and whimpers into little hiccups. He fell asleep with his head on my shoulder, his arms in a tight grip around my neck.

It was almost as if he was afraid I would disappear if he let go. The poor child must not go through the constant fear of his loved ones leaving him!

He's still a baby.

It's now three hours later, it's 8 in the morning and Rowan is still attached to me. He just won't let go. I think he's still shaken up because of his nightmare.

I'm worried.

Is he going to be okay?

Plus Pops had to go to Romania for some business

"Sweetie you gotta sit down on your high chair." I tried to place him in his chair.

He started crying.

"No! Roro sit with mama!" He screamed and cried.

"Okay okay baby you'll sit with me!" I quickly reassured him and he calmed down, grabbing the ends of my hair in his hands, and burying his face in my neck.

"What's wrong with him?" Jason and Jaxon asked in unison, looking really concerned.

"I don't know... he just started crying at five in the morning out of nowhere and he's been like this ever since." I sighed sadly.

I didn't like it when my little Roro was so gloomy and sad. I wanted my happy baby back.

"Oof. Did you get any sleep?" Jaxon came over to me, looking worried and rubbed my back.

I rested my head on his stomach. "Noooo" I whined.

I'm literally so tired right now. Some peace would be great today.

Of course. I said it too soon.

Dwayne came in and whispered something into Jason's ear which made him look nervous and worried.

He nodded at Dwayne and whispered something back, to which Dwayne gave him a curt nod and walked out.

Jason turned to me. "Your whole family is kinda sorta here..." he nervously said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"My what now?" I asked, more like growled, which made Rowan jump and whimper in my arms.

"Shh it's okay. I'm sorry baby boy." I cooed softly to him. He calmed down and went back to playing with my hair.

"You hwave soft haiw." He mumbled into my neck and I laughed a bit.

"Thank you baby." I replied and turned my gaze back to Jason who was trying to sneak out of the room.

Jaxon was still right beside me, snickering at his brothers misery.

"Jason Dean Conners. Don't you fuc-fudging dare step out of this room." I warned and he froze.

"Sit down right now and tell me what exactly is going on." I ordered.

He quickly walked over and sat down, scared that I would take my knives out and throw them at him anytime.

That's just ridiculous. Just because I did it....ten times before, doesn't mean I'll do it now.

"I'm not gonna throw any knives at you so you can relax, Jason." I rolled my eyes.

"Thank Jesus. So Dwayne actually informed me you family was at the gate and they will be in here any second now." Jason rushed out.

"And why would they be here?" I groaned.

"Do we really need a reason to visit our sister who has been supposedly dead for four years?" A voice drawled out from behind me.

I cursed myself out in my head for asking for peace, just for once in my fucking life.

The man upstairs must really hate me.

I turned around, with Rowan still in my arms.

"Of course not, River." I smirked at him.

And guess what he did. He smirked right back.

But soon, his and everyone else's eyes zoomed in on Rowan, who was still playing with my hair with a cute little pout on his face, oblivious to everything going on around him.

I raised an eyebrow at them and they immediately averted their eyes.

"Please, sit." I motioned to the many chairs present in the dining room.

They all silently sat down, the only sounds in the room being the chairs scraping and occasional coos escaping Rowan's mouth.

I know what they're all dying to ask.

The atmosphere in the room had gotten extremely awkward.

Even River was struggling to say anything.

That was when Rowan noticed the shift in the air and the new people in the room. He immediately got scared.

"Mama?" Came his soft voice, shocking everyone in the room except Jason and Jaxon.

All hell broke loose. I mean the ever calm and emotionless Mason and the quietest of the bunch, Noah even looked shocked and confused.

"He's your son?!" -Mason

"YOU HAVE A KID?!" -Noah and Damien.

"The dad and I need to have a long talk." -Vincent

"I HAVE A CUTE ASS NEPHEW!" - Max

"Where's the dad let me at him!" Roman

"EEEKKK IM AN UNCLEEEE! But wait, A BOY, A SLIMY LITTLE DEMON TOUCHED YOU?!" - Marco

"I have a grandson?" -dad

"WHO THE FU-OW FUDGE KNOCKED YOU UP?" -Aaron

"Okay pause." I yelled and everyone stopped talking. Thank Jesus. Rowan was getting scared!

"Thank you. Now, He's not my kid, dad and boys he just calls me mama when he's scared or something so you aren't a grandfather and you're not uncles yet.

He's....actually our baby cousin. In the two months I was in that wretched place, Audrey took our uncle Auden's pregnant wife and son to blackmail him into kidnapping me.

That's right, she threatened her own twins wife and children. Bloody child snatcher. Too bad uncle killed her.

I heard his first cry when he was born. Auntie Leila died in child birth. She was a sweet woman, I could see why uncle loved her so much.

Mother dearest and uncle Auden killed each other. So I took it as a perfect opportunity to escape.

I heard his whimpers when I was escaping so I took him with me.

Then I met pops outside and he told me he was there to get me. They had been trying to get me back for years. But then out of nowhere Uncle Auden called Pops to come get me cause he found out Audrey had been lying to him all this time about his wife and son being alive.

Rowan kinda looks like me. Since Audrey and Auden had similar face features, Rowan is a carbon copy of my uncle with honey brown eyes and brown hair and I received my face features from Audrey.

So we kinda look alike. Rowan would look like the baby male version of me if I had brown eyes. So I can easily pass of as his mom even when I'm not and PEOPLE THINK IM HIS MOMMA. SO IN CONCLUSION, ROWAN IS MY BABY BROTHER. He wasn't even named. So I named him. Rowan Steve Smith." I finished, taking in a deep breath. Obviously I left some parts out.

They all nodded and left the topic alone, but I saw Vince and Max looking at me with unshed tears in their eyes. I gave them a soft smile which they of course returned.

I felt a gentle tug in my hair. I looked down to see Rowan looking at me with wide doe eyes.

"You not Roro's sissy?" He asked, looking up at me with wide curious eyes, now tearing up again.

I panicked.

"Of course I am your sissy baby!" I immediately reassured him. He gave me a happy grin and buried his face in my neck.

"Sissy smewws wike stwabewwies!" He chirped and kissed my cheek and then hid his face in my neck again.

I giggled a bit because his soft face made me feel ticklish.

I looked up to see everyone looking at me with a soft expression.

Marco's eyes were literally shooting hearts.

"AWE!" Jaxon cooed, ruining the whole damn mood.

I glared at him.

"What! It was cute!" He whined and Ace kept glaring at him like he wanted to turn him into ashes then and there.

also, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THESE CONNERS ALWAYS WHINE?

"Well I don't know about you but I'm hungry so let's eat." I motioned towards the breakfast that was getting cold.

We started eating and I was feeding Rowan little bites of pancakes from my plate.

Just as I was about to take a bite, we were all rudely interrupted by the door of the dining room slamming open and heels clicking, with several footsteps behind whoever this person is.

I turned around, pissed off as this person has managed to ruin my fucking breakfast and even has the nerve to barge into MY dining room like that.

And I came face to face with the girl of my nightmares, the person apart from him who played a big role in my conversion to the heartless and cruel person that I am now.

Aimee Summers.

"YOU!" Jason boomed, scaring the shit out of Rowan, who jumped.

"Shh baby it's okay. Why don't you go to your playroom, I'll be there in a few minutes okay?" I softly told him and he nodded.

I motioned for a maid to take him. When she was finally out of the room with Rowan, there was pure and utter chaos.

I slammed her to the wall, grabbing her by the neck.

"Where the hell were you, huh bitch?" I snarled.

Jaxon and Jason were raging like mad bulls behind me.

Her eyes widened in fear, and she looked behind me, towards my brothers, silently asking for help.

"I'm telling you, Anna, just let me at her. I'll make sure she suffers for what she did." Jaxon growled.

"Not yet, Jaxon." I calmly and coldly answered him.

"You're lucky she refused, you whore." Jason snarled.

"How do you know her,baby sis?" River asked, his tone curious.

"I don't forget traitors, River and the her betrayal hurt someone I love very much, along with me." I bitterly chuckled.

"Y'all know her too?" I asked him.

He laughed.

"She's our 'half sister'. Mason found her on the side of a highway." He laughed again, but then stopped when he realised something. His eyes darkened and he clenched his fists, fixing his murderous gaze towards Aimee.

"Ah, so he found himself a replacement huh?" I scoffed, ignoring the sting in my heart and the hurt look in his eyes. I pushed her to the ground and Jason immediately caught her before she could run.

"What do you mean by she betrayed and hurt you?" Mason asked, his voice holding anger and curiosity.

"Mase help me!" Aimee cried as she struggled in Jason's hold.

"You'll know soon." I clicked my tongue, all of us completely ignoring the bitch.

"Don't tell me you really believe she's our half sister." I stifled a laugh and grinned.

To everyone's utter surprise, Mason and Noah grinned back.

"Of course not, sorellina. We knew she isn't our half sister. The fake DNA test was just too suspicious. So while she slept, we took some strands of her hair and had our own DNA tests done. The results came back negative. At first, Noah suggested we throw her out. But I wanted to know what she was here for, so we made it seem like we bought her lie. Then, we watched as she stole our information and told it all to a guy. Oh Aimee, those were all fake. You might wanna Inform your boy toy about that. Anyways, we have this guy in our grasp now, so we don't need her anymore." Mason raised his eyebrows and grinned sadistically at her.

Her face turned red with fury.

"Don't you dare speak slut, you know what we can do and we ain't hesitating when we're in that zone." Jaxon growled at her.

She immediately shut up. She knew what we could do and staying quiet unless she was told otherwise, was the best option for her.

"Now tell me, bitch, where is he?"

___________

There y'all goooo!

So we know one of the traitors, the backstory of where Rowan came from, who he is and all that.

Also, seems like Mason and Noah aren't the idiots y'all think they are.

Pretty smart.

There's still so many secrets in the family tho.

Also, what do you think is gonna happen now? Will they find this guy, Aimee was feeding info to?

Also, you'll know what Aimee did soon. We know you're curiousssss.

Anyways, we hope y'all liked this chapter because it was a bit fun to write.

We love y'all!

Angel and Angelo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 50.3K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
901K 19.4K 48
17 year old Adrianna Costello has been through hell and back. Now she is on top and feared along with her two best friends. The catch, no one knows w...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

807K 16K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
417K 20.2K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...