Two Souls

By myfatherdracomalfoy

Amelia Grey's life turns upside down when her parents make the sudden decision to move her from Ilvermorny Sc... More

Two Souls
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred One
Chapter One Hundred Two
Chapter One Hundred Three
Chapter One Hundred Four
Chapter One Hundred Five
Epilogue

Chapter Eighty Seven

8.2K 206 323
By myfatherdracomalfoy

       "The truth?" I spit. "What do you mean the truth?" Voldemort cackles, his entire body shaking, causing me to shake under his tight grip as well.

"Where do I begin?" He asks sarcastically, tapping his chin as if in deep thought. "Your mother. She had quite the reputation at Hogwarts as a child, I must say. I believe she slept with nearly half of her year before she graduated. Three quarters of the Mauraders as well . . . Sirius Black, James Potter, Peter Pettigrew . . . She never went near Remus Lupin, oh no, she may be a whore but bestiality was never her thing," He cackles loudly.

"My mother wasn't a whore!" I respond. I may despise my mother, but I will not let Voldemort slander her like this.

"Quiet, girl!" He shouts, slapping me in the face. "Now, Edeline came to me one day for help, you would have imagined my shock. The bitch was crying and everything. Your whore of a mother seduced me one September," Voldemort says in disgust. "How was I supposed to know she had fallen pregnant?"

"When your mother came to me in December, oh, she must've just found out she was pregnant . . . she approached me and gave me a 'butterbeer.' It was probably my second-most worst moment — the first being when I failed to kill a baby — this one was disastrous. This butterbeer was disguised as a love potion. Under the love potion, I made an Unbreakable Vow . . . do you want to know what that Unbreakable Vow was, Amelia?"

"What?" I ask, my voice hoarse from shock.

"I pledged that I would never kill her baby — or that I would face death myself. Little did I know that her baby was also my baby . . . She fled to the States in July, how was I so incredibly stupid? She took you and her latest partner away . .  . from me." His red eyes bore into my aqua ones.

"Are you saying, er, that I'm —?"

"My daughter? Yes," Voldemort says in a disgusted tone. "Where do you think your Petrinedum abilities came from? I reckon you're a Parselmouth too . . . If we work together, Amelia, we could be so powerful! Everything you've ever wanted in life would be yours. You and Draco could live happily. That is, if he still wants to be with you."

"Of course he still wants to be with me! He loves me!" I say angrily, my adrenaline still coursing through my veins. "You'll never know what love is! You can't love your own daughter!"

"Ah, but Amelia. You know the Malfoys need to maintain their pure bloodline. Are you aware my father was a muggle? Your blood is not as pure as you may think it is. . . He fell in love with a pureblood, not a half-blood!"

My heart feels like it's been ripped out of my chest and stomped on. I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me. I feel like everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong.

"But —"

"I'm not finished yet, my dear friend. I knew you'd be coming of age to attend Ilvermorny after so many years. And of course, I wanted to see who my daughter was. I put Headmaster Fontaine under the Imperius Curse and made him appoint me as Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor — Haven't you wondered why I always seemed to disappear for weeks at a time at the end of the term always? My 'vacations' were spent returning to England and trying to overthrow that stupid Harry Potter!" Voldemort shouts, hysterical now.

I don't say a word and wait for him to continue.

"It wasn't hard to tell that you were my daughter. Despite the change in surname, you look exactly like Edeline. You'd never believe the shock I went through when I heard you'd moved to Hogwarts all of a sudden . . . It was a wonderful day, I must admit. The year I regained my power you somehow moved right where I needed you to be? Excellent," Voldemort shrills. "Your friend Francesca, she was quite a bright one I must say, figured out my identity before I could leave. I don't know where she is now, presumably dead —"

"She isn't dead!" I shriek.

"Well do you know where she is?"

"No, er — but I —"

"Then she might as well be dead! Quiet, child! I may not be able to kill you, but the Unbreakable Vow does not prevent me from casting the Cruciatus Curse on you . . ." He shouts at me threateningly. "Now, you're probably wondering a plethora of thoughts . . . your dear friend? Has it ever occurred to you that it may be me?"

"B-But how? You must've had an accomplice!" I exclaim, my eyes widening in shock. There is no possible way that he was able to watch my every move.

"Ravenclaw would have thrived with you in it, my child. You're quite clever. It must be my genes, since Edeline is quite stupid. Recollect your thoughts . . . who is a close friend of yours that you know nothing about?"!

I think for a moment. It mustn't be Pansy, for she wasn't my friend. I knew quite a bit about Daphne. Zabini would never interact with Dark Magic, let anyone the Dark Lord himself. Who did I know that was unfazed by Darkness and extremely bright....?

" . . . Blair," I whisper. But she couldn't have?

"Right you are. Ah, Blair. It's a shame I had to kill her after Dumbledore had died . . . she was quite useful, but she knew too much. Blair was the one who so generously informed me about the little prophecy going on between you and Draco . . . surely you don't think you can defeat me?" He asks.

"It was about Dumbledore," I snap.

"Ah, yes . . . we shall see. I don't need you near Draco any longer, my dear friend."

"You said you can't kill me! And you know you need him on your side!" I angrily retort.

"I may not be able to kill you but —"

"But what —?"

"Draco can," He laughs wickedly.

——
THE TRUTH IS REVEALED MWAHAHA

Still have a few more twists up my sleeve ;)

Also I never thanked you guys for all the reads, comments, and votes. 26K!!

I read all ur comments too:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.6K 60
Draco Malfoy is an arrogant, rich, overall bully. But what if he never cracked? What if his tough exterior melted and someone was there to change his...
105 0 7
For Hunter Allen, she was always seen as an outsider. In a family with five boys and a single dad she was always the odd one out. After her mother's...
542K 16.6K 169
In this tale of magic, love and betrayal, Amelia Potter, Harry Potter's twin sister, and Draco Malfoy must fight against their families' longstanding...
10.2K 186 42
Victoria Gray grew up with her best friend Draco Malfoy until a punishment sent her away to Ilvermorny for three years. Now, coming back, she begins...