Percy Jackson/Solangelo Onesh...

Willow2227 द्वारा

Exactly what the title says. All characters belong to Rick Riordan! Multiple Ships (let's be honest it's most... अधिक

Hello!
Falling
Prank War
Safe - Solangelo
Speeding Ticket
Solangelo- Breakfast
Free
Two Types of People
Right Hand Man
Solangelo-Groceries
Lonely
Demigod Quarantine
Cheater (Percabeth)
Maniacs- Crossover
Skater Boy
Mattress
Fanart
Santa
Fish
Solangelo-Spiders
Solangelo
Penguins
Crush
Youtube
Coffee Shop (Solangelo)
Video Game (Cleo)
Big Brother
Mermaid
Ghost (Solangelo)
Nightmares (Solangelo)
Sunshine (Solangelo)
Shopping (Solangelo)
Hear me out
Heartless
Boyfriend - Solangelo
Different - Solangelo
Questions - Solangelo
Merry Christmas - Solangelo
Random Stuff Because Not Sure What To Update With
Life
Who broke it?
Solangelo Questions
Marriage
Dad - Percabeth
Dead
THANK YOU
Hit - Solangelo
How I say 'I love you'
Royal
Royal - 2
Royal - 3
Royal - 4
Cuddles (Percabeth)
Notes
Balance
Panic - Solangelo
More Random Stuff!
Midnight Run
Kitten
More Random!
Another Random!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday
R A N D O M, A G A I N
I Wish
I Wish - Part 2
Comic
Here We Go Again
RANDOM! I find these fun to write. Maybe I'm just lazy.
Hogwarts
It's Random
Lazy
Death
Valentines
Random
Are You Okay?
Crush
The Cop and his Criminal - Part 1
The Cop and his Criminal - Part 2
The Cop and his Criminal - Part 3
The Cop and his Criminal - Part 4
A Quick Thank You
Help Me
Lets Dance
I Promise I Wasn't Trying To Steal Your Car - Percabeth
Stay Safe
Headcanons
Zoom Class
Fanart
Mermaid AU (Pt.1)
Help Me
Mermaid AU (Pt.2)
Hello & Thank You!
Mermaid AU (Pt.3)
Video
Nightmares (Percabeth)
Headcanons Pt.2
Sick
Keep Reading, Nico
Unlocked

Internet Friends (Solangelo)

1.1K 19 6
Willow2227 द्वारा

Have you ever had someone so close to you it physically hurt when you were apart? Whether it's family or friends or maybe a lover. Maybe you found that person at a young age or you met them yesterday. Whoever it may be, keep that person close. They can leave you at any moment. And that's where the story begins. 

I had moved out of my parent's house over the summer and bought a small apartment close to my college. Having no friends, I spent most of my time reading. I would fall deep into the fantasy worlds and when it was time to leave I would plead to stay. Just one extra second in the world of wonder. This was also the reason for my tardies and absences. I would skip a class to read or stay up late flipping through the pages. Every day was normal until he showed up. 

I was unlocking my apartment, ready to relax on the couch when a dog barreled into me. I had slammed my face against the door resulting in a bloody nose. The dog continued down the hallway. 

"I am so sorry! Oh gods, your bleeding." I glared at the stranger, tempted to file a restraining order. My first thought of Will was, he looks like an over-energized lamp, and turns out I was right. 

"Let me help you." I declined the offer and slammed the door in his face. Once all the blood was cleaned I had read a book until late into the night. 

"Have you ever considered having a friend?" Unluckily, Will had appeared outside my door on my way to class. 

"No," I said. Will followed me to school, talking about what he was studying and why his favorite color was brown. Not an ugly brown. A chocolate brown. A warm, silky, mesmerizing brown. Like the color of my eyes. After class, I headed back to my apartment, planning on skipping my next class. 

I laid on the bed thinking of what Will had said, "Have you ever considered having a friend?" I had had friends. I had been friends with a boy named Percy, but he moved away in fourth grade. In seventh, I had befriended a girl named Reyna and her friend Thalia, but they became distant after they started sports. My stepsister, Hazel, had moved states away to be with her boyfriend. We talked occasionally and I was invited to their wedding next summer. As of right now, I was content with alone. 

Someone knocked at the door. I groaned and rolled off the couch.

"What do you ne-" A note fell to the floor. Yellow suns dotted the paper and a number was written at the bottom. I closed the door while typing the number into my phone. 

Yes?

A response came back immediately. 

you answered!

Uh, yeah, I did

Why did you leave the number at the door?

I leave my number at people's doors. 

Oh, uh, cool?

So, what's your favorite color?

Uh, blue. A light sky blue.

No response came. I set down my phone and picked up a book. Maybe this person was bored? They didn't know me and if they did they wouldn't like me. I thought all night about the strange messenger. Was it someone I knew? A mop of blonde hair crept into my brain but I forced it out. I didn't need friends and if Will was trying to force me to be his friend over text, then it wouldn't work. 

The next day I didn't see Will or the day after that. The mysterious messenger (possibly Will) didn't text, which left unwanted disappointment in my stomach. Then a day before Thanksgiving Break, a text appeared on my phone. 

Have a great Thanksgiving! Why did the turkey cross the road?

I looked at the text, thinking. This person just goes to my school or live in the area to know we're on break. 

Why?

To prove he wasn't a turkey!

That was awful.

You loved it, don't lie

 Maybe. Any plans for break?

I'm still not sure what brought on the question but I never regretted it. That question turned my life right side up. 

Actually yeah, I'm going to invite my neighbor over. 

Oh, cool.

The person didn't respond. That night while preparing my top ramen, someone knocked on my door. Will stood in yellow PJs with a box of candy and movies in his arms. 

"Uh, hi? I have things for a movie night," Will said. I looked at the candies in the box. Reeses, Sourpatch, M&M's, Nerds, Licorice, Milk Duds, and Yorks. The offer became tempting.

"No, I have plans tonight." I tried to shut the door but Will stuck his foot out.

"Please! Just one movie then I'll leave." The candy is what won me over, not the spending time with Will part. He set the box on the coffee table while I ate my top ramen.

"Those noodles don't digest in your stomach," Will said and gestured to the ramen.

"Well that's a bummer isn't it?" Will went back to unpacking the box. I watched him from behind the counter. I never noticed his freckles or his blue eyes. The way a stray hair curled around his ear. I took a seat next to him on the couch.

"What movie?" he asked. I grabbed the first one I saw, Guardians of the Galaxy. Will put it in the DVD player while I reluctantly grabbed blankets.

"You're not changing into PJs?" Will asked me. I looked down at my outfit. Black jeans and a light gray sweater. 

"No." We snacked on the candy and halfway through Will forced me to make popcorn. We stayed a respectful distance on the couch and only talked when I was confused about the movie.

"So Thanos is purple? Like a smurf? But he snaps and people die?" I asked. 

"Uh, sure. Let's just go with that, the basics. You have to watch all the Marvel movies." Will said and then went down the list of movies. I found myself enjoying it. Eating candy and popcorn while watching and listening to Will's occasional input was an activity that made me feel content. 
"We should do this again," I said shyly when Will was leaving.

"Tomorrow night? We can watch Marvel movies."

"Sure." Will came over every night for the whole break. He couldn't visit his family due to his studies and my family was complicated, so we had Thanksgiving together.

"I think you're starting to like me, Di Angelo," Will teased. They didn't put the effort into Thanksgiving and instead had mac and cheese and garlic bread. Will insisted on adding strawberries because it wasn't healthy enough. 

"Only in your dreams," I replied. We continued to have a movie night after class. We would walk to school together and I started attending all my classes. One night while we were watching AntMan, I stared at Will. I never noticed his pretty smile or soft, nimble hands. The realization hit me so hard I felt like I was growing. I was falling for Will Solace. 

Later that night I paced my room with my phone in my hand. 

Hello?

Hey, what's up?

I have a strange question

Okay, go on

how do you hint to someone that you like them?

I panicked when an answer did come within the next five minutes. Maybe they didn't want to answer? 

For me, you don't. Just flat out tell them. 

Okay, thanks

Could I do that? I imagined telling Will how I felt. There would be lots of stuttering and awkwardness, but I wanted to do it. 

The next day, Saturday, Will picked me up for a walk.

"You need to get some sun," he complained. He had brought his dog (the one that trampled me) with him. 

"What's, um, what's it named?" I asked. Will gave the dog a scratch between the ears.

"She's a girl and her name is Mrs.O'leary." The walk was pleasant. We took a trip around the playground and grabbed Starbucks on the way back. I couldn't help but admire Will. His hair, eyes, laugh, he's perfect. I wanted to tell him so bad. At the apartment and after Will put away Mrs.O'leary, I told him.

"This isn't really easy for me. Look, I like being around you." Will stood patiently as I spoke. My voice shook with nerves and I kept fidgeting.

"I... I like your face." My face burned and Will chuckled. 

"No, no, um, you matter to me. A lot. And if you ever got hurt I'd be hurt too because I hate seeing you hurt and I know I'm... me... but I really like. So much it's probably an unhealthy obsession. That sounds weird, I'll stop talking." Will was smiling, but I couldn't see that. My face was turned to the carpet and I tugged at my hair. I made a huge fool of myself. Will was probably straight. I scared him.

"I'm sorry, I-" Will lifted my face and pressed his lips against mine. It was a quick peck, but it meant the world.

"I like you, too. Maybe even love, but we'll come back to that." Will loved me. I haven't heard those words in a while. Tears leaked from my eyes. I couldn't hold it together. I was so scared he'd reject me. I sunk to the floor and Will followed.

"Hey don't cry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry. Hey, hey, you're okay." My laugh came out wet and clogged. Will held my hand and ran his fingers through my hair with the other. 

"I love you, too," I said. Will paused and then hugged me. He started crying and I continued to cry.

"We're such a mess," Will sobbed. We had gone from hate, to like, to love in less than a year. It was messy and cliche, but it was ours. Our story.

Unedited. I couldn't find the will (get it) to edit. I haven't updated in a while and I feel bad, so here this is. I really want to write a Christmas one-shot, we'll see what happens. The chart AU plan fell to pieces, I'm currently writing out of order. Until then, Happy Holidays!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

70.6K 1.8K 61
Solangelo. Prepare to cry. Oh and there will be death- lots of death. Ok fine I'll do some cute ones no matter how fun it is to make you people mad a...
153K 3.4K 15
Nico DiAngelo and Will Solace are opposites - Nico, dark and brooding, Will bubbly and bright. No one would ever think they would become a couple, bu...
10.1K 326 17
You'll just have to read to find out what happens ;) All characters belong to Rick except for 3 of them. (Evelyn, Aspen, Derek)
149K 4.1K 12
Nico di Angelo couldn't stay in one place. It just wasn't how he functioned. Will Solace kept him grounded, gave him a home to return to, but Nico st...