LOVE STORY - From Fighting Ev...

De Jenisundar

This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track... Mai multe

Intro
Birthday...
Game starts...
Album Launch...
Jealousy hubby...
Guilt kills..
Abhi's attempts
Adamant couple...
Back to Mehra mansion
In love..
Marriage..
Accident
without you..
International contract
Dinner..
Our Pragya
Abhigya's day out
Diwali..
Abhi's wife
Kingliya....
True Love story has no ending...

Dussera...

1.9K 115 21
De Jenisundar

Seeing that pragya rushed to him and pleaded him to drop that knife..

Pragya with teary eyes says

Pr: Abhishek.. please drop that knife...suniye see here .... blood is flowing... suniye please more blood is....

Ab: promise me that you will stay here..

Pragya is stunned hearing him...

Abhi tightens the grip and winced in pain..

Pragya holds his hands and tried to stop him ... then finally giving up she says

Pr: I will...I will stay ...you please leave the knife..

On hearing that,abhi drops the knife down ....

Pragya hurriedly wipes the blood with her saree pallu ....

Robin brings the first aid kit... pragya gets it from him and aids abhi's wound..

Abhi smiles at pragya whereas pragya returns a fake smile...

At evening,

Pragya's pov;
     From morning I am sitting inside this room...why is he doing like this..

Dadi comes there and tells

Da: pragya beta....wear a beautiful saree okay.... today is your first dussera after marriage...so get ready like a newly married girl and come down...

Pragya just nods..

Da: pra....

Before dadi could complete, pragya goes inside the dressing room...

Dadi felt bad seeing pragya ignoring her...

Later Pragya comes down ....Abhi goes near her and whispers," looking beautiful"

Pragya smiles at him but abhi noticed that her smile didn't reached her eyes...

Suddenly she smiles brightly glancing at the door... confused abhi turned and sees vin entering ...

Pragya rushed to vin ....vin hugged her...

Pr: you came alone...I said you to come with shiny right..

Vi: she is having little work.. she will finish it and come..

Pragya nods

Vi: you are happy right pragya..

Abhi from behind says ," yes"

Ab: so vin...why did you come

All are shocked to hear that..

Ab: I mean why did you come so late...you are pragya's friend so you should have came first..

Vin smiles embarrassedly at abhi..

Pr: vin..you said you need Z file right... come with me...

Vi: Haan

They were about to go but dasi stopped pragya and says

Dasi: pragya beta... today is your first dussera after marriage so go and dance dandiya with abhi...

Pr: no dasi..I don't know to dance

Ab: I will teach you

Pr: but

Abhi pulls her to dance floor..

Both started dancing...

Abhi's pov;
     I know I am forcing you pragya but please try to understand my love...I can't live without you...

Pragya's pov;
      Whenever I think you are changed, you prove me wrong...you are slowly making me to hate myself..

Then pragya reminisced how he went to Tanu on their first night,and how he insulted her and throwed her out of the house...

Thinking about all that increased pain in her heart...she started hitting abhi's dandiya harshly...

Abhi who senses pragya's fury, let's her to vent out her anger...he tried hard to dance with her...

Pragya's eyes started brimming in helplessness and anger...she wanted to hit abhi the same way...but she is not the same pragya... pragya used to love even the people hurting her...he changed her ...he changed her innocence,....his betrayal changed her rude..she started to hate herself...

Thinking about all these pragya stopped dancing and ran from the dance floor...

Abhi too followed her...

Pragya goes near one tree in the corner and she burst out into tears as she can't take it anymore..

She kneels down and cries hard..

Abhi sees pragya crying in one corner and rushed to her...he kneeled Infront of her and holds her face with his palms..

Ab: pragya...

Pragya panicks and says

Pr: suniye...I am scared ....

Abhi wipes her tears..

Pr: I don't know what's wrong with me...this is not me...this is not pragya...

Ab: pragya... just calm down...stop over thinking..I am here with you..

Pr: no...you can't understand me...you can't be my safe house , when you are the hurricane destroying me...

Abhi looks at her with teary eyes...

Pr: you changed me like this ....why did you do that....

She holds his face with trembling hands and cries

Pr: I don't want to be like this... please do something suniye...

Abhi looks at her helplessly whereas pragya sobs .... Mental pain is increased by pretending you are okay when you are actually not...

********
To be continued...

*******
Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.4K 566 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.
26.3K 1.6K 25
this is a simple story based on kumkumbhagya serial..this is a story in which abhigya married to each other without their wish.. as there is a reason...
11.5K 992 12
This short story is based on friendship and family... is this a love story... please peep in to know more...
53.6K 4.4K 46
This is a short story.....this is the story of love from college to eternity...Abhigya are the leads in this story...