Need You To HATE Me

Par Beautiful_Soul_tesvi

A girl named caroline, who is hardworking for her and her families better future. She meets a music band. And... Plus

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Authors note
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Authors note
Part 9
Authors Note
Part 11

Part 10

3 1 0
Par Beautiful_Soul_tesvi

Care's Pov

I am getting ready to go to Luca's birthday party and I have to spend whole tomorrow with him. I am not feeling anything like numb. Coz he is so nice to me, and I love him in a friendly way. I chose black dress with slit along the left leg with bare back. This is the first time I am wearing a dress like this. But I have to wear this dress coz I am going to a party which is being held by a member of a world's number one music band.

I did my makeup only enhancing my natural beauty nothing more. I am looking simple. My waist length long Brownish Black straight hair is hanging back as I want to cover my bare back. And I wore silver colour high heels and took a wallet. I got ready and now I am going to the party.

Mike's Pov

I am waiting for Caroline. Today I have to tell her sorry at any cost. Then I saw her. She wore a black dress and with her loose hair. A simple chain around her neck. simple makeup which is enhancing her natural beauty. So simple but elegant. She is so sexy. I know she is simple but never thought she would be this beautiful. And awkwardly she sat on the chair.

Slowly I have reached her and sat beside her. She doesn't know that I am there. And I caught her hand and didn't let her go away from me in case she wants to go away from me. She jumped at the sudden touch. But I held her tight. She doesn't squirm, she doesn't tried to free my hold. But she just stared into my eyes as if this is real. And I saw one feel, emotion in her eyes.

And I cleared my throat she looked away and stood up to go away. But I held her hand tightly and shook my head. Slowly she sat taking her own time to think. "I wanted to talk to you for some time" I said and she nodded. I breathed in feeling relaxed.

"Please try to understand me and I am sorry for whatever I have said that day. I am really sorry. From that day onwards I have an unsettling feeling and I am trying to reach out to you but you are ignoring me. Please forgive me I am not that kind of guy to say such words to girls but I don't know what happened to me that day. Anyways I am sorry." she is looking at me withy face of mixed emotions after that I don't know to how to continue and I just stared back.

And I took in every detail of her face. she is so beautiful. So beautiful I cant even describe that beauty in just few words. I saw her lips and I desperately want to kiss her. Out of no where Luca came and hugged her from backside. Anger boiled inside of me, I just want to pull her form him and I want to hug her so tightly to not let air to pass. I pull on a emotion face and just stared back.

Care just smiled and hugged him back. She is seeing me. But Luca took her away from me. I just sat there and watched then enjoying as they are dancing together.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...