Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN

10

9.9K 495 289
By BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

It's such a challenge to try to stay focus on the project when a boy named Min Jungkook is sitting close to you, looking like someone that can fit in my pocket cause oh my god.... he's so.. SOFT!

The way he tucks his hair behind his ear is so endearing. His cute lips pouts when he's trying to focus and I just want to squish them. His big round glasses should be illegal cause it can kill someone with how cute he looks in them.

Is this Paradise? What did I do to deserve this?

I also want to talk about his chubby cheeks. It makes me cry on how sharp his jaw is, but his cheeks are so soft and squishy....

"Uhm.. hyung?"

I snapped out of my daze and l realized I was actually poking his cheeks. I guess I subconsciously did it when I was in my own world.

This isn't Paradise.. THIS IS TORTURE!

Embarrassed at what I did, I pulled my hand away from his face and clasped them together to keep myself from touching him.

"S-Sorry about that.."

He just smiled at me and looked down... shyly? I didn't get to observe his reaction when he soon gave me his papers for the project.

"I wasn't sure on what theme I should pick. My professor told us we're free to choose any topic as long as we can show a sense of feeling"

I looked away from the papers to stare at his sparkly doe eyes. I tried to not get hypnotized by them and be a helpful hyung for Jungkook.

"Feeling?"
"Like.. if the whole mood is a sense of despair, joy, confusion or any type of emotions. As long as it screams that type of atmosphere in the video"

I nodded at his explanation and I wanted to check if I understood correctly.

"So like.. an abstract type? You can film anything like the landscape, people, animals etc. as long as it gives off the mood you chose?"

Jungkook clapped his hands excitedly, guessing I got it down. I couldn't help, but smile at his adorable actions.

Gosh.. he makes me so happy

I have to do something, I have to make a move before it's too late.... I have to make him mine.

Jungkook was busy writing down, I can assume some ideas he thought of for the project, when I scooted closer to his side and rest my hand around his tiny waist.

Fuck.. one of my hands can easily cover half of his waist..

"I never realized how tiny your waist is"

I murmured quietly, but I guess it wasn't quiet enough since I see Jungkook's hand flinch and mess up his writing.

I heard him cursed a bit and was trying to erase his mistake.

"R-Right.. I get that a lot.."

I felt a bad feeling in my stomach when I heard that. Without thinking, I squeezed my hand that's on his waist and pulled him even closer.

"Oh..? Does that mean they touched your waist like this?"

I see him shiver a bit when I lowered my voice. To be honest, I may act like I'm confident... but I'm actually screaming on the inside.

I don't want to take it too far and scare him off... but it seemed to be working since I can see how red his ears are turning.

"N-No! Not like that... th-there-there are times I would wear fitted shirts. I.. I always wear oversized fits, so it-it can be quite a suprise to others.."

It made me feel good to hear that he doesn't just let anyone touch him. But I always wondered...

"How come you don't wear this type of fit to school then? I was really shock with the duality of your fashion"

The youngest hummed and put down his pen to turn towards me.

My breath hitched at how close his face is to mine. It makes me want to focus on his moles and count how many he has.

Does he have moles on other plac- DON'T BE A PERVERT!

"It's more of Yoongi hyung's idea actually"

Yoongi hyung? Why would he? Gosh did he use perfume cause he smells so good-

"He wanted me to appear cold and unapproachable"

I should focus on his explanation first, before going back to being a lovesick puppy to Jungkook, with that in mind I nodded for him to continue.

"It's not like he doesn't want me to make friends. He started acting like this after the stuff I've been through in my old school"

I suddenly got this feeling to protect him.

Jungkook must've felt me tighten my grasp around him since he started caressing my arm to reassure me that it's nothing really horrible.

"Everything's alright, Taehyungie hyung. It's more like Yoongi hyung prevented anything bad happen to me. I think Hoseok hyung already told you this"

Oh, right. The reason why Yoongi hyung is always late coming to school since he was busy beating up students that tried to approach Jungkook.

"He did... but what were they trying to do?

I just realized how intimate our position is. Jungkook now resting his side on my chest while my arms are encircled around his waist, his arms wrapped around my right arm. He doesn't seem to mind, so I also shouldn't.

"At the time, I always wear pastel colors and maybe some considered as feminine. No one was bullying me much, but I do get catcalls. Majority of them are guys too, I guess hyung got really worried when I told him about this"

I think I know where this is going...

"Found out they wanted to touch me without my consent. I already felt uncomfortable at the stares they give me, but I guess staring wasn't enough for them"

They shouldn't even stare at you like that in the first place...

I gulped down the uprising anger that wanted to burst out and do something I might not regret, but I don't think Jungkook would like that.

"They weren't able to go with their plan cause one of my close female friends actually told my hyung about it, so that's when him coming to my classes started"

Which I then added with..

"Also him beating up students that tries to approach you with bad intentions... I'm glad your friend told Yoongi hyung. I don't want to know what would've happen to you if she didn't"

The doe-eyed boy slowly sat up, putting space between us that made me want to whine at the lost contact. Before I could grab him to close the distance, he held onto my shoulders and smiled softly at me.

Even his smile gives me warmth.. not just the hug.

"No need to think about it. I'm here and nothing happened, plus.. I think I'm starting to get attached with the color black"

I laughed a bit at this and playfully pinched his soft cheeks, making him giggle at my action.

"You cutie! You can go back to wearing whatever you want, like I said..."

My hands stopped pinching his cheeks to cupping them gently. I stared at him with a fond gaze and he stared back with the usual sparkle in his eyes.

".. you have me now"

••••••• ••••• •••••••

Should I confess?

I was having an internal battle with myself if now is a good time to just outright say I like him. We're alone together and he seemed really content in my hold.

We're currently cuddling on the couch and watching cartoons on the television. The drafts for the project are enough and Jungkook will just need to decide which of the ideas he prefers to make.

"You know hyung... I think it's better that I just keep wearing dark colors.."

I flinched a bit when he suddenly talked out of nowhere, but I soon gave my full attention on the cute boy.

"Why's that?"

He sighs a bit and started playing with my fingers. I tried my best to not let out a purr cause his touches makes me feel relaxed and warm inside.

"As much as I want to wear cute outfits, I would rather take the easy path and just wear black. I prefer to enjoy the peace of others ignoring me than being called inappropriate names and get attention"

I want to protest, but I have to respect Jungkook's decision and just be there for him.

"Plus, I don't want any of you and the hyungs to get into a fight. I just want to experience college with no trouble and have fun with my hyungies"

He really deserves all the good things in this world.... cause he's the best one out there.

"Also, it feels like I'm in one of those movies where I'm living in a double life! Just not on secret missions or undercover, but that would be cool too"

I laughed at how happy he seems to be with his situation, so it calmed me down knowing that it doesn't really bother him and enjoys what's going on.

I was about to stretch out and ruffle his hair, when we heard footsteps outside. It was soon followed with an unfamiliar voice.

"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people"

Then another voice was heard, but we're more familiar on this one.

"Shut the fuck up, Socrates! I just think it's weird for him to just keep talking about how hot my hands are!"

Yoongi hyung? He's back already?

"Hyung, I'm just saying...."
"Are you calling me a dumbass for talking about this guy?"

Their footsteps stopped in front of the door, since they're closer now, we can easily hear the stranger hum.

"More like we shouldn't kinkshame.."
"This is why I'm homophobic"
"But you're gay?"
"Your fucking point?"

There was a sigh and the door opened revealing Yoongi hyung and a really tall man beside him.

"Oh? Didn't know we have a visitor. Why didn't you tell me?"

Yoongi hyung just scoffed and rolled his eyes at him. He puts down a luggage and sat on the couch beside Jungkook.

"I thought a person discussing about people means they have a weak mind?"
"Exactly. So you should tell me"
"Are you asking for a fight, brat?"

The man just ignored Yoongi hyung and smiled at me, showing off his dimples and offered his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Kim Namjoon, a close friend of Min Yoongi. The two brothers have been talking to me about you and this Jimin guy"

I stood up to shake his hand and bowed.

"Oh! Nice to meet you too. I'm Kim Taehyung and the other person you mentioned is Park Jimin. He's my best friend"

So he's the one hyung picked up from the airport

"We would've met sooner, but I was really busy with some paperwork back in my hometown"

Work? He has a job?

"Paperwork? But you called Yoongi 'hyung' so it means he's older than you"

He sighs and sat down on the couch followed by me.

"I finished college earlier and I even offered Yoongi hyung to work with me in my company, but he wanted to wait for Kook to finish college first together with him"

Jungkook nodded at wrapped his arms around Yoongi hyung's torso.

"My hyung should've finished college earlier since he's the same age as Jinnie hyung. Unfortunately, he took another course just to have a good enough reason to be with me to make sure I'm doing alright"

Yoongi hyung was just being a protective brother of Jungkook

"I tried to convince him that I have Hobi hyung with me, but he did say he would be busy with his dance schedule"

Namjoon stretched his arm behind me to slightly push Yoongi hyung, making the oldest hiss at this.

"Don't hiss at me, kitten. My offer is still open and it seems like the situation with Jungkook is getting better. He has new friends that you trust from what I've heard"

This made Yoongi hyung huff and pull Jungkook close to his chest. He raised his brow questioningly at his tall friend.

"Did you only come here to presuade me to go with you or...?"
"It's only one of the reasons. I'm mostly here on break and spend some time with you and Jungkook"

He nodded and lightly hit my foot with his. When I looked at him, he tilted his head to Namjoon.

"Also, he's your hyung, kid. He's older than you so be respectful. He's a good friend of ours and took care of Kook here many times. You'll be seeing him more often now, so try your best to hang out and bond. You can invite Jimin too for introductions"

If he's a friend of Yoongi hyung, then he's a friend of ours. He also took care of Jungkook and hyung trusts him enough to do that. So I should try to get comfortable with Namjoon hyung.

"Please call me Joon hyung by the way. It can be a bit of a mouthful calling me Namjoon"

Jungkook giggles and joins in

"It's also confusing when it's Taehyungie hyung. Tae and hyung?"

I chuckled and poke his sides making him flinch away from me with a laugh.

"What were you two even talking about by the way? I heard a bit of your convo"

I heard a groan from the oldest and Joon hyung just shook his head. He leaned back on the couch to get comfortable before speaking.

"It's just someone being obsessed with hands, nothing much"

Dammit Jimin....

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
Namjoon has appeared! The whole squad is now here and we got some more Taekook bonding in this one. Poor Jungkookie though, but let's be glad he has his Yoongi hyung beside him. Speaking of.. should Yoongi accept Joon's offer and work with him?

This chapter is longer than I expected it to be, but it's more like giving you all on what happened with Jungkook. A lot of dialogues here and there, but I hope you like it 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 26K 24
NSFW TAEKOOK FanFiction by Nika Ken. Business rival wanted to destroy Kim Taehyung's company so they chose an "easy" target, the CEO's "pretty" lover...
284K 10.3K 27
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Jeon Jeongguk has taken over being the leader of his father's mafia, and runs it his way or no way. so when his best friends Namjoon, and Jin for...
426K 20.6K 39
It's simple. Taehyung and Jungkook hate each other. Until... That tragic event...
75.8K 2.3K 15
One shots about Lee Pace :)