Confession (Akaashi x reader)

By oikzwa

Y/N, a second year, is asked to become the manger of a volleyball team of one of the most known school in Tok... More

Disclaimer
ENTER Y/N
Gunmetal
Chocolate
Practice
Neighbors
Nekoma
Weekend
Ramen
Lunch
Birthday
Coffee Jelly
Rainbow
Sleepyhead
A/N
Confess
Study
It's You
Back Then
You're Special
A Genuine Kiss
Pain
Dinner
Valentines
Perfect
Morning

Movies

958 26 29
By oikzwa

"Why do I feel this way Akaashi?"

You hugged him tighter making Akaashi blush. "Y-Y/N?"

It took you a few seconds before you snap back to reality. Your eyes widen ad you pushed Akaashi away.

"S-Sorry!" you said while blushing. You covered your face so that Akaashi can't see your red face before rushing to your house.

Cute...

---

You rushed to go inside your room and plopped yourself in the bed. You stared at the ceiling blankly before recalling what you just did. "AHHH" you screamed and covered your face with your hands.

You felt your cheeks burning that you thought that when you put a block of ice on it, it will melt in approximately 2.456 seconds

Why did I do that?

"ARGHH THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING" you screamed while messing up your hair.

"What is embarrassing?"

You looked at where the voice came from and saw your sister looking at you with her arms crossed.

"Aiya-san how long have you been there?" you asked (you're mentally screaming right now)

"Not long after you screamed like a freaking 5-year-old" she said while facepalming herself

"Sorry I- Let's forget that happened" you said while smirking

"Stop smirking you brat! I'mma yeet you off the window!" your sister said while leaving and shutting the door

You can't help but laugh at your sister's reaction. But honestly that's embarrassing.

You opened the tv and decided to watch anime to kill some time. You decided to watch (favorite anime) before doing anything.

-Time skip because I'm Lazy-

You brush your teeth and take a shower before going to bed. You lay down on your bed, tired. Even though all you do is watch anime the whole day.

You stared at the ceiling for at least a few seconds before getting your phone to browse on Social Media.

Not long after, you get your psp and play a game before drifting off to sleep.

---

Sunday 9 am

You woke up earlier as usual. You brushed your teeth and washed your face before tying your hair up to a messy bun. When you got off the bathroom, you smelled something delicious

You hurriedly go downstairs to see what is it and you saw your sister cooking...

"PANCAKES!" you jumped and hurriedly go to the kitchen

You get the pancake syrup in the shelf and put it on the table and wait for your sister to finish cooking the pancakes

When your sister finished cooking, you hurriedly take 3 pancakes and put it on your plate drizzling it with syrup.

"Yummy~" you said, your eyes sparkling

"Where's my Thank you?" your sister said

"Thank you Aiya-san~" you sing with joy before taking another bite of the fluffy pancake.

-Time skip brought to you by Aiya-san's fluffy pancakes-

You opened your phone and you saw that Bokuto messaged you

<Bokuto>

Hey Hey Hey Y/N! I'll meet you on the theater at 5 pm! See you!

<Y/N>

Hey Bokuto-san! I'm so excited! See you~

You go to your closet and decided to find your outfit for later and at last! You found the perfect outfit that you're going to wear later!

After a while you decided to read a manga before you clean your room.

Your room is not that messy because you always clean it. In short, it's very clean and organized.

-Time skip again brought to you by author-chan's laziness-

You wore a cute blue blouse with ripped jeans. You put on a necklace and earrings as well. You decided to put a small amount of lip tint (because you don't like to put makeup) and you wore your black converse rubber shoes.

You hurried downstairs.

"Oh, where are you going? On a date?" your sister said with a grin on her face

"Date? No I'm just going to meet a friend" you said while blushing

"Hmm a friend, I see" she said with a smirk

"I'll get going then" you said to your sister

"Matane (See you Later)" your sister said while waving at you

When you reached the theater, you saw Bokuto wearing a long sleeve and jeans while holding his phone. Not gonna lie, but you find him attractive.

"Bokuto-san" you called him.

He saw you and approached you

"Hey Hey Hey Y/N! You look...pretty" he said while blushing

"No I'm not, you look good btw" you said shyly with a small blush in your face

"Let's go I already bought tickets, popcorns and drinks!" he said happily before dragging you to the theater.

The movie started. You watch Demon Slayer: Mugen Train (Bokuto is an otaku in this story uwu). You can't stop fangirling while watching and Bokuto just sat there watching you while giggling.

You felt hungry and decided to get some popcorn. You put your hands on the popcorn bucket when suddenly your hand brushed against Bokuto's hand.

You looked at each other and started to blush. You removed your hand from the bucket and continue watching, still blushing while Bokuto kept smiling.

In the climax of the movie you can't help but get excited. You took a sip of your drink while watching intensely. You can't miss any good parts in this masterpiece.

Bokuto gets excited as well and watched the movie intensely. You both can't stop getting more and more excited in the next scenes. You almost jumped from your seat but Bokuto held you back.

"Calm Down Y/N" he said while laughing

"Oh I'm sorry Bokuto-san" you said shyly.

The movie ended and both of you leave the theater

"That's so AMAZING!" you said while jumping in the air

"I know, it's more intense than I thought" Bokuto said while smiling

Your stomach grumbles. You started getting red because embarrassment.

"Looks like your hungry Y/N, Let's eat before we go" he said while smiling.

You smiled at him and you both go to the restaurant.

You ordered carbonara and Bokuto ordered fusilli with spinach.

You both ate the food.

"This carbonara is so good!" you said while enjoying every bite of the pasta.

"You really love carbonara Y/N" he said while smiling

"Who will not like carbonara? The soft texture of the noodles the savory and creaminess of the sauce and the sweet aroma are the perfect combination" you said while smiling.

Bokuto smiles at you. He suddenly offers you his food.

"Here try this" he said while giving you a small serving of fusilli

"Sure!" you said happily. You opened your mouth and ate the fusilli in Bokuto's fork.

"This is so delicious" you said with sparkle in your eyes. You suddenly blushed at the fact that you used Bokuto's fork.

"Glad you liked it" Bokuto gave you a warm, sweet smile. You started to blush

After you both finished eating. Bokuto offered to walk you home. When you reached your house you looked at Bokuto.

"Thank you for today Bokuto-san! I really enjoy it!" you said while giving him a soft, sweet smile.

"Your welcome! I enjoyed it as well! Bye Y/N!" he said while waving at you before you close the door.

Bokuto smiled. "Thank you, Y/N"

---

[a/n] I decided to update before studying for my exams! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. By the way have you guys watched Demon Slayer: Mugen Train? I haven't watched it yet because I'm broke TvT. I'll be updating soon! Thank you for your support~

-chu 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.6K 17
In which you join Fukurodani's infamous volleyball club as their manager and soon you find yourself falling for their setter's charm. ♡ WARNING: Mang...
52.8K 2.7K 15
in which akaashi wakes up with the ability to read minds, and a certain girl needs to help him get control of himself • akaashi keiji x fem!reader
6.8K 267 12
Akaashi, fresh out of college, starts working at a bookstore while waiting for a "real" job. He is enamored with a gorgeous man who comes in each Sat...
111K 2.6K 20
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣. Three high school volleyball teams from Japan, their managers, and their coaches are all on a summer camp in one...