Practice

Classes ended and you decided to go to practice. You entered at the gymnasium and saw everyone gathered in one area. You saw a man talking to the members of the team.

Is that their coach? Takeyuki Yamiji?  You walked inside the gym carefully and go directly to Suzumeda-san.

"Um, Suzumeda-san" you said while tapping her shoulder. She looked at you.

"What is it Y/N?" she asked

"What are they doing there" you asked

"They will be having a practice match with Nekoma tomorrow, so they're having a meeting" she said

"Nekoma?" you asked

"Well stop asking questions and let's help them in Practice" Suzumeda-san said while smiling.

You helped distributing towels and water every breaks. You saw that they are really working hard. Nekoma huh?

You felt sleepy and sat at the floor. Your eyes felt heavy and you can't help but to sleep.

While you are sleeping...

Akaashi noticed you sleeping at the corner after their practice. He decided to sit next to you while he's at break. He drank water from his bottle and wipe his sweat. He felt exhausted after their long practice.

He took a deep breath and looks at you sleeping peacefully. Then suddenly, your head lay down on Akaashi's broad shoulders. Akaashi looked at you and smiled while patting your head and stroking your hair.

Bokuto saw you and Akaashi and decided to go towards your direction.

"Look at Y/N sleeping at practice, she looks so cute" Bokuto said then looks at you and Akaashi

Akaashi avoid eye contact to Bokuto and looked at the other direction. Bokuto keeps at looking at how cute you are and started squishing your cheeks. "You're so cute Y/N!"

After a while, you woke up and yawn. You noticed that you are laying on Akaashi's shoulders. Your eyes widened and you lift your head away from Akaashi's shoulders. Was I really sleeping on his shoulders the whole time? You felt your face getting hotter.

Akkashi looks at you and smiled. "You slept for a long time Y/N" he said

"Sorry, Akaashi-san" you said while fidgeting.

"It's okay..." he said "Bokuto-san have fun pinching and squishing your cheeks as well" he said while laughing softly.

You touched your cheeks. Bokuto-san pinch my cheeks. You can't help but smile

You decided to go home. You said goodbye to the team members, Suzumeda and the coach.

While you are walking home you can't forget what happened at the gym. You felt that your face is getting hot. "How stupid am I not noticing that I'm sleeping at Akaashi's shoulders"

You suddenly touched your cheeks then you remembered that Bokuto pinched it. You can't help but smile and imagine how cute Bokuto looks while squishing your face.

You arrived home and noticed that the gate is still locked. You opened it with your keys. You noticed that the door is still locked.

"Tadaima! (I'm home!)" you said while opening the door. You noticed that the light is off. You decided to go to your sisters' room. She's not there.

You called her cellphone but you heard her phone ringing from the center table. How can she forget her phone?

You changed your clothes and step out to your house to find your sister. As you walked out, you saw her walking towards your house.

"Aiya-san why are you late?" you asked

"Oh, we have practice in gymnastics sorry I forgot to tell you" she said

You sighed in relief. You both continue to walk to your house.

When you both got home, you decided to take a shower before doing anything. After you took a shower you decided to watch anime in your room.

You set up your television and turn off the lights, hop into your bed and put some blanket on.

After a few episodes, you heard your sister calling you out for dinner. You stopped watching and go downstairs to eat some food.

"So what happened today?" she asked

"Nothing much" you said while eating and you remembered what happened in the gym and you started to blush

"Are you sure? Then why are you so red?" she said while smirking and laughed

"Nothing really happened" you said while looking at the other direction

Your sister started laughing "You're really good at lying Y/N" she said

"If you don't shut up, I'm going to get that tempura from you!" you said Your sister stopped laughing but she's still laughing quietly.

"You're not gonna stop huh?" you said then rushed to get the tempura from your sister's plate and eat it

"Y/N you really love food, do you?" she said while laughing

'By the way have you heard of Nekoma?" you asked out of the blue

"Nekoma?, I heard that their volleyball team is really amazing and that they're really close to Fukurodani" she said

"I see" you said

"Why'd you ask?" she asked

"Well they're having a practice match tomorrow with the volleyball team" you said

"Oh, THAT'S COOL!" she said

After you eat you decided to wash up and continue to watch anime.

After lots of episodes. You noticed that it's already 3 am. You hurriedly turn off the tv in your room and try to sleep. Why didn't I notice it's this late!?

---

[a/n] I really wish that Bokuto can squish my cheeks as well T^T