So Show Me...

By Jelly1799

Jelly is a broken soul escaping from her torturous past. She's shut herself off from emotions and people. Try... More

Disclaimer
New Beginnings
First Encounter
Release
Magic Shop
Call me TaeTae
Namtitties
On Wednesdays We Wear PINK
Mornings are the WORST
Jump
Opening Up
So We Meet Again
Taehyung or TaeTae?
Who am I?
UGH!
What Did You Just Call Me?
Petty Princess
Kookie
Is It Serious?
Reassurance
Boys Over Flowers
Like I Do?
Not a Coincidence
As Life Goes On
Care For You
It's Time
Stigma
Confessions
A Weary Sigh Of A Tiring Day
We Can't
사랑하세요
Courage
Worried
Panic
Leaving On A Jet Plane
Goodbye

Shadows

994 77 100
By Jelly1799

"Good morning" Jimin mumbles out after tugging on his hoodie.

"Good morning" I laugh as he's still half asleep, his eyes aren't even open as he shuffles over to me.

"What are your plans for the day Darling?" He asks while wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I've got to work in a bit, and then I have to meet Yoongi afterward" I'm struggling to put on my shoes with him wrapped around me.

Jimin's phone lets out a ding, and he lets go of me, taking his phone out of his pocket. Looking at his notification he lets out a deep breath.

"Everything okay?" I question as his fingers rapidly tap against his screen a scowl taking over his features.

Jimin shoves his phone back into his pocket. "Yeah it's just Kook, he knows I didn't come home last night and he's not happy about it."

I nervously bite my lip. I made my bed and now I have to sleep in it. I need to talk to him sooner rather than later.

I woke up to a few messages from Kookie this morning, but I haven't replied to them yet. I need to talk to him in person, but I'm scared he wouldn't be as understanding as Jimin.

"Hey, no pressure Darling, talk to him when you're ready okay? Just try to not leave him wondering for too long." Jimin tugs me back into his embrace, I wrap my arms around his waist enjoying his warmth.

"I'll talk to him soon I promise."  I give him a squeeze and then step back.

"We need to go before I'm late for work" I take his hand and pull him out the door with me.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

I may have forgotten to ask my questions on Wednesday with the chaos from talking to all the boys, but I would ask them today!

I had mentally prepared myself so I could have this conversation with Yoongi.

"We need to talk." It's the first thing I say as I step into the small studio

"Isn't that exactly why you're here Jillian?" He replies nonchalantly as he sits on the couch with one earphone in listening to his music.

"How do you know that name?" I asked standing in front of him with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"I looked you up on the internet." I can feel my anger rising as he's leaned back on the couch looking up at me one hand resting against his face not a care in the world.

Usually, his behavior is calming, but not today! His laid-back attitude is really pissing me off and I can't control my annoyed tone as I speak. "What do you know about me? About my past? Who have you told?"

Yoongi takes out his earphone and sits up straight. "Hmm what do I know about you... I know you have a best friend named Dani; Your favorite color is yellow, favorite food is pasta." Yoongi takes a pause and looks down.

"I know you haven't talked to your family in 10 years after they gave you to Ashton and Christine..."

I can feel my blood turn to ice, my hands fall uselessly beside me.

I sit beside him on the couch now trying to control my breathing as the fear and panic sets in.

"How much do you know about that? About them?"

"I know what the police report says." Yoongi rests his hand on my back, patting it softly.

"Who have you told? Do the others know..." I'm struggling now to draw the air into my lungs as I start to understand how much he actually knows.

I'm reminded of myself sitting in the police station scared for hours after they caught me doing a job.

They questioned me like I had murdered someone, but they were really after Ashton and Christine. I was forced to tell them of the things I've done, the things they made me do, what they did to me.

Tears fall silently down my cheeks as I'm lost in thought. I thought I was safe after they were arrested.

They both received the minimum sentences because there was not enough evidence. After a few years, they were both free and made it a point to come back because I owed them, and they owned me.

"I haven't told anyone Jillian" Yoongi rests his hand on my shoulder and pulls me in to lean on him. "We can talk about it whenever you're ready."

We sit in silence for what seems like an eternity before I finally wipe my face. "Please keep it a secret Yoongi, I wanted a fresh start where no one knew about my past." My eyes look at him pleading.

Yoongi silently nods and gets up walking to the shelves on the side of the room. He pulls out a small journal and hands it to me.

"I know you're not ready to talk about it but write it down. Whatever you're willing to share we can talk about okay?"

I just shake my head; the words have long since left me. I must look panicked because Yoongi is staring at me worriedly.

"Will you be okay alone tonight?" He asks, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah... I'll call someone to be with me tonight." I give him a half-smile.

I'm sitting in my room and the thoughts are taking over, I can feel myself retreating into the dark part of my mind. I can't let it happen. I need to take my mind off this, I need some fun. I pick up my phone staring at my contacts before making a choice and dialing the number.

"Can you come over?"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Okay, My Little coconuts this was a shorter chapter but, you got a little more of her back story.

Who do you think she called?

Don't be a silent reader let me know what you thought!

Here's some love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 629 30
𝕬 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖙 �...
64.6K 2.9K 32
Yoongi and Jungkook go through a whole journey just to discover their past together and realize that Jungkook's family is crazy, Yoongi has weird tas...
17.5K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...
26.3K 1.5K 17
[ 🏆 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃] [BTS OT7 Hurtfic} The members are forced to accept an 8th member into the group. This new member will now be their bandmate...