Little Phoenix (Harry Potter...

Від belle_kafer

She was always raised to be someone else. She was always raised to be a jerk like her twin, but what they nev... Більше

1. The Vanishing Glass
2. The Letters From No One
3. The Keeper of the Keys
4. Diagon Alley
5. The Journey From Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
6. The Sorting Hat
7. The Potions Master
8. Flying
9. Halloween
10. Quidditch
11. The Miror of Erised
12. Twin Quidditch Battle
13. Taken
14. Basilisk
15. Owl Post
16. Aunt Marge's Big Mistake
17. The Knight Bus
18. The Leaky Cauldron
19. Dementors
20. Becoming Animagi
21. Defense Against the Dark Arts
22. Ghosting
23. Sirius Black
24. A Second Twin Quidditch Battle
25. Patronuses
26. Christmas
27. Finals and Truth
28. Godfather
29. Whisked Away
30. Quidditch World Cup
31. Back to Hogwarts
32. Unforgivable Curses
34. Foreigners
35. Halloween
36. Preparing for the First Task
37. The First Task
38. The Yule Ball
39. Breathing Underwater
40. Gossip Articles
41. Padfoot
42. Letters and the Third Task
43. The Third Task
44. Voldemort's Return
45. After
46. Grimmaud Place
47. Twins Reunited
48. Midnight
49. Dying Wish
50. Trials and Tribulations
51. Secrets
52. Start of Term
53. Professor Umbridge
54. Detention
55. First Report
56. Losing Yourself
57. The DA
58. An Attack
59. Training
60. Escape
61. Chaos
62. O.W.L.s and Training
63. Tested
64. The Department of Mysteries
65. Again
66. Summer Break
67. Apparation and a Reunion
68. Training for a War
69. Quidditch Tryouts
70. It's All a Matter of the Mind
71. The Slugs
72. Curses
73. Christmas Holidays
74. A Third Twin Quidditch Battle
75. Hurt
76. Blood
77. The End of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
78. Turmoil
79. A Hard Summer
80. Hardened
81. The Mission
82. The Wedding...or Lack Thereof
83. The Falcon
84. Truth and Torture
85. Escape and the Beginning of the End of the War
86. The End of the War
87. Truth
88. September 1st
89. Family Pains
90. Missing
91. Stolen
92. Alternate Timeline Number One
93. Returned
94. Crucio
95. Pieces Together
96. Delphini Riddle-Lestrange
97. The End
98. Christmas
New Book!
A/N
New Story!
The Siren's Call (A Draco Malfoy Fanfiction)
Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)
Disgraced of the House of Black

33. Cedric Diggory

3.4K 111 38
Від belle_kafer

The amount of work that was being piled onto them meant that Nic spent most of her time curled up by the fireplace in the common room, books strewn around her. Cedric and Tyriq often kept her company as they also had tons of work. "Why is Flitwick making us read three books in preparation for this stupid class?" Tyriq groaned, flipping to the next page in the book he was reading.

"Which charm is it?" Cedric asked, looking up.

"Summoning Charm," Nic explained as she wrote another line in her potions essay. Finishing her essay, Nic got out her History of Magic essay and began it. Then she asked, "Did you all hear the foreign students are coming in a week for the tournament?"

"Yeah, I heard," Cedric replied quietly. Something was clearly on his mind.

Setting aside her quill, Nic asked, "Cedric, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," he lied.

"Cedric," Nic warned, glaring at him so he'd know she wouldn't let this go.

With a sigh, he asked, "Would it be...crazy if I said I wanted to enter?"

"A little bit, yeah," Nic laughed, smirking teasingly. "I'm kidding. If you want to enter, you have my support."

"Me too," Tyriq added, giving him an encouraging smile. "Although I'm still making you tutor me in potions."

"It's a deal," Cedric laughed. "And thanks, guys. I appreciate the support."

"Well, I'm going to turn in," Tyriq sighed. "There's no way I'll be able to figure this out tonight. Goodnight, guys."

"Night," Nic replied as she finished her essay. The common room was empty by now, leaving only Nic and Cedric.

"So, do you really support me in this?" Cedric asked after a pause.

"Of course," Nic chuckled, putting away her things. When she straightened, she realized how close she and Cedric were sitting. Her heart rate was spiking as her gaze flicked down to his lips. Blushing, she looked away, bitting down on her lip.

"Nic, I-" Cedric began, suddenly very quiet and nervous.

"Ced," she breathed, looking back to him. He got closer, looking at her expression carefully.

"Nic, I-I think..." Ced began. "Can I-"

"Yes," Nic interrupted. Next moment, Cedric closed the gap between them. They stayed in the initial kiss for a moment before Cedric began moving his lips against hers. He pulled away, leaving his eyes closed as if scared of her reaction. "Ced," Nic whispered, cupping his cheek. His eyes fluttered open just before she pressed her lips to his again. Pulling away, Nic grabbed her things and stood, blushing furiously. "Um, I should get to sleep. Um, I'll uh-"

Nic backed into the wall clumsily as Cedric smiled, holding back a laugh. She stuttered her way across the common room and into her dorm. Her cheeks were flushed a brilliant red as she lay to bed that night. Grinning widely, she took her sleeping draught and fell asleep.

The next day, Nic caught sight of Cedric at the table sitting with Tyriq. Trying to hide her flushed cheeks, Nic sat down next to Tyriq, facing Cedric. "What's up with you?" Ty asked, laughing at her frenzied and nervous behavior.

"Nothing," she lied, clearing her throat. "I'm fine." All through breakfast, Cedric and Nic refused to make eye contact and both were unusually quiet.

After fifteen minutes trying to start conversation between them all, Tyriq snapped, "Okay, that's enough. What happened between you two that's making you so awkward?"

"What?" Nic replied, trying to sound as if she had no idea what he was on about. "Tyriq, what would make you think-"

"Nic, don't even," Tyriq interrupted. "Neither of you will talk, you're not looking at each other, and at the mere insinuation of something happening between you two, you both just turned into tomatoes, so spill."

"It was nothing," Cedric muttered quietly, trying to get Ty off their back. Nic's eyebrows raised, but she said nothing. When Ty eventually gave up and they all began to head for classes, Nic caught Cedric by the wrist and forced him to face her.

"It was nothing?" Nic repeated.

"Nic," he began.

"No," Nic interrupted. "I'm not going to do that stereotypical thing where we dance around this. Be honest with me. Do I mean something to you? More than friends?"

"Yes," Cedric admitted. "It meant something to me. I just...Tyriq's your best friend and I wasn't sure how he'd react."

"So what now?" Nic asked quietly.

"I-I don't know," Cedric replied. "What do you want to happen now?"

"Cedric...I like you, but...I-I don't know if I'm ready for something like this," Nic admitted. "I'm sorry. I really like you, but it's the beginning of the year and I'm still trying to figure out how to balance classes and..."

"Hey," he interrupted, grabbing hold of her chin gently. "Tell you what. When you're ready, let me know, okay? Days, months, years, whatever it is."

"Cedric-" Nic began.

"Don't you dare say you're sorry," Cedric interrupted. "When you're ready, you're ready. It's as simple as that."

"Thank you," Nic replied quietly. She began to pull away from him, but quickly kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later, Ced."

"Bye, Nic," he replied.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
3.2K 58 10
how Tony and Pepper daughter fell in love with Captain America
3.9K 62 6
As you can tell by the title this is a story about the daughter of the Dudley Dursley and cho Chang ,Her name Is Harley Daisy Dursley she is 11 years...