nick austin imagines

Par overwrld

IN WHICH- I write imagines of Nick Austin | discontinued Plus

Characters
Video games
Text messges you guys send eachother
A/n
LAST PART
oh my shit
NO WAY
Animals//PART 2
💙
Holy
Preference part 1
OMG
wow
Preference 2
wo
Preference 3
Preference 4
Preference 5
Random texts that you guys send eachother at like 2:00 am
Preference 6
Preference 7
Preference 8
Wow
preference 9
daily reminder
AHHH!
A/n
A/n
A/n
a/n

Animals//PART 1

1.3K 5 0
Par overwrld

POV:y/n really wants to another cat but Nick doesn't let her.

Nicks POV:
"Babeeee!!" I hear as I wake up to my girlfriend, y/n, shaking me for some reason.
"Whattt??" I say unexpectedly.
"I want another cat aha." She says excitedly.
She wants another cat??!!
"What?" I say confused.
"I want another cat." She says while scrunching her nose together
"No, I know what you said but I'm confused, why would you want another cat?! We already have three cats y/n!"
"Well the kitten that we have doesn't like playing with the older cats so maybe if we get her/him (you choose) a friend, they will actually be able to play with someone!" She says smiling, hoping I'll agree.
"No." I say, wanting to go back to sleep.
"Whyyy??" She says dragging out the y.
"Because, I don't have the money for it right now, saying that I just bought a new car."

I actually do, I just don't want another cat.

"Well I do! Now come on, we're going to the pet store to buy another cat." She says while dragging me out of bed.

"Ugh, fine!" I say while groaning.
"YAYYYY THANK YOU TEDS!" she says using my nickname that she only uses in special occasions.

She jumps on me and hugs me.
I just laugh and hug her back.

—————————time skip——————————

No ones POV:

Nick and y/n are now in the car heading to the pet store to get the new kitten and stuff for the kitten. If y/n wasn't in a car right now she would be bouncing off the walls because of the excitement rushing through her body.

writing part 2 rn

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.8K 160 21
J-but I love you Y/n~I can't j I'm with Jordan what happened was a mistake
548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
94.3K 844 18
One girl, a set of triplets Will they get along? Can she open up to them? Follow along to the story of Cora and the triplets.