[OLD]Keep Your Cool (Deztrap...

By AtlasDraws

⚠️Warning!⚠️ This story includes: -Gore -Mental Illnesses -Mental Abuse -Physical Abuse -Reader Insert -Man... More

Intro
???
Chapter One: New Career
Chapter Two: Help Me
Chapter Three: Care
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter 5: Turning Human
Smut Chapter (6): My Bunny (💜)
Smut Chapter (6): Little Ray Of Sunshine (🏳️‍🌈🖤)
Chapter 7: Shower???
Chapter 8: Killer Game
Chapter 9: I'm Sorry
Chapter 10: You Can't Change The Past
Chapter 11: All In One Place
Chapter 12: Mate and Murderer
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 13: Break-In
A/N
A/n + Hidden in the Shadows (Among Us) Trailer

Chapter 14: Freak Out

30 1 0
By AtlasDraws

I felt an uncomfortably familiar feeling bubble up in my chest. I felt as if I wanted to vomit. I was three seconds from snapping this idiotic cretin's neck.

I twisted smile spread across my face. I was upset that the woman couldn't see it, at the same time grateful y/n couldn't either. I didn't want (him/her) to be scared of me....

I chuckled darkly. "I'll make you afraid of me." I growled, harshly grabbed her arm so she couldn't run.

My hand went to a button on the side of my jaw. I held it down and my jaw dropped. Literally.

I slowly slid the top of my head up just enough to let her see inside my "mouth".

One look inside and she screamed before I snapped my mouth shut, back to the- annoying -never changing smile before y/n could notice. I felt...... like my old sinister self again.

And I despised it. I knew that if this woman panicked and tried to flee, I may have to result to something dire. Though, I suppose, at this point, that was implausible.

Perhaps y/n would have to sanctify me.... heh....

My eyes darted back to this woman, who looked at me, positively petrified. "Scared now, madam," I mocked her with fake respect with the last word, "Because if that doesn't.... you can even begin to fathom the things I could do to you."

She nodded frantically, trying to tear her arm from my grasp as I tighened my grip, making her hiss in pain. "Don't tell a soul." I growled harshly before letting go. "Now, move along. Neither I, nor y/n, have any time to deal with your foolishness." I smirked on the inside, fixing my bowtie as she scurried off.

I turned to y/n to see (his/her) e/c eyes filled with fear and confusion. Mostly confusion, I noted. "My apologies, y/n. That was highly irresponsible of me." I stated with false confidence. Even though, just the mere thought of y/n being afraid of me, was too much to bare. Even though, if y/n left me now, I would probably throw myself into the scrapper. Even though, ((s)he) deserves an explanation that I refuse to give.

Even though, I would rather [-go to Hell, right were you belong]- than see (him/her) die, let alone by my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 826 43
Your name is (Y/n) (L/n), head of security at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Your business partners and an original founder of the place with your best frien...
457 16 8
This is my first book so feedback would be helpful and greatly appreciated Years after Freddy's Pizza Place (FNAF 6) burned down, the Mega Pizza Plex...
5.9K 129 25
Lefty, who is a rich boi and just moved to fredstate where his cousins live. He still needs to graduate and is visiting the school "Pizza private sc...
54 2 3
3 years after its initial announcement, the grand opening of a new restaurant called The Pizzaplex is finally going to happen. The animatronics of Fr...