Plo Koon's female padawan sce...

By TheShipMaster1

Scenario's that would happen if you were Plo Koon's padawan More

When you heard you were going you be his padawan
What your personality is
When he's stressed
If someone bullies you
If a pirate pointed a gun at your head
When you get injured
When you dont eat
The first time he's seen you cry
When your sick
Your first traumatic experience
Getting tortured
Your first kill
When you got kidnapped
When your scared
When you cut yourself
When someone grabs you
When you overwork yourself
When you have a nightmare
When you faint
The first time you disobey him
When he discovers your dating someone

When you thing negative about yourself

445 10 0
By TheShipMaster1

Plo walked into your room to see you staring at yourself in the mirror with frown, when you noticed him you immediately spun around to face him before saying "hello master." Plo says "Hello young one, what were you doing?" You tensed before saying "nothing, just... looking at myself." Plo though wasn't convinced and said "because?" You sighed and put your head down before saying "master can I... ask you something?" Plo nodded, even though he was sure he wasn't gonna like the question, you bit your lip and said "do you think I'm... ugly?" Plo looks at you surprised and you started to back away but then your were pulled into a warm hug. Tears started forming in your eyes when he said "no young one, who gave you the idea that you were in the first place?" You let out a quiet, barely audible, sob and said "t-these padawan's from my class, t-they said I was ugly and that I was a freak." She lets out another sob and Plo rubs her back to comfort her, a few tears ran down her cheeks and Plo pulled away slightly to look at her and wipe them away, he then said "Don't listen to those kinds of people padawan, they only want to bring you down, listen to people who rise you up." You smiled at him and said "yes master." He smiles and says "come, I think some mediation will calm your emotions a little and relax you." You nodded and followed after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...