DON'T CALL ME ANGEL [YM]

By jimins_bbydoll

Being thrown into a completely new world and falling in love with the Grim Reaper was not on Jimin's bucket-l... More

Prologue
A Sunrise
The Caged Angel
Magic and Potions
Little Things
Flowers of Apology
Tears of the Past
The One Who Never Stopped Loving
One Wall Down
Fallen Too Far
Easily Broken
He Who Knows It All
Prison of the Paradox
A Possession
An Answer and a Reaping
Unmet Desire
An Angel's Sadness; A Demon's Longing
'I Want You, But How?'
Surrendering
The Past Never Abandons You
Behind the Gunshots, A Frightened Boy
A Deal With the Devil
Fooled Him Twice
The Northern Division
The Reaper and His Angel
Under the Crescent Moon
Five Against the World
Enslaved By the Demon
Sometimes, Love Is Not Enough
The Betrayal
The Nameless Woman
The Price of Knowledge
The Angelic Demon
The Isolation
The Angel's Resistance
The Tomb
Balance and Equality
Tale of the Fallen Warrior
The Melody of the Angel
Battle Scars
Epilogue
Author's Note/ Q & A(?)

Revelation

369 28 4
By jimins_bbydoll

I've actually started writing a Kitty gang AU Yoonmin fic and it's going well but i have no idea of where it's going lmao

Its also featuring Yoonkook as BFFs. I wanted to try that out. 

And here's another update because why not

Enjoyy

_____

Jimin's breath was shortening.

Everything seemed to make sense much too quick- much too well that it was almost incomprehensible.

Incredulity ran through his veins, taking over his entire body.

"She's the Spirit of the Good" The Seelie's words repeated themselves over and over in Jimin's mind until it was more of a background music. "Mother to the twins, the heads of the council. Wife to the Spirit of the bad. And she's- she's sealed away in the Willow. The ancient willow which is the root of Elyxion, the center of it. The tree that keeps it all together"

He could feel the disbelief raging through him.

Everything he'd read and heard up to now kept piling up, one on top of the other, until Jimin felt like he was getting crushed beneath the weight of everything he was realizing.

Draiotch was still looking at him, eyes wide, as if he too, understood the implications of this- but no, he couldn't have understood it as much as Jimin did at the moment. He couldn't have understood the depth of this revelation.

Because it was impossible.

He was frozen in place, considering all the possibilities; all the facts.

The Spirit of the Good.

Jimin thought back all the way to his first few weeks in Elyxion. The one day he'd snuck out of Hoseok's house after feeling suffocated. He'd come across a carved stone, one which said something along the lines of, Earthlings are a combination of both good and bad. Two counterpart traits that manifested into two spirits who created a world of their own and took over two humans as their hosts to rule their world; to be the Angel King and the Demon King.

Two spirits who created a world of their own and took over two humans as their hosts to rule their world; to be the Angel King and the Demon King.

Spirits who took over humans...to rule over...Elyxion.

The world slowly morphed into the words the lady- the Spirit- had uttered- "You are the only one in Elyxion, that I can rely on"

And it didn't comprehend at first, the meaning, the true plead of the Spirit. Until it did, and Jimin was paralyzed with the shock.

The Spirit was asking Jimin to be...her host.

But being her host meant...

Being the ruler of Elyxion.

It meant being the Angel King.

The Angel King- the long lost ruler of the Angels.

He.

Jimin.

Ruler of Elyxion.

The prospect was baffling. And if Jimin wasn't already sitting on the floor, he would've fallen onto it out of the shock.

The Spirit was saying that he, Jimin, should be the Angel King. The Ruler of all Angels. A title that had vanished from the history of Elyxion since eons ago. A title people in Elyxion regard as a myth. She wanted Jimin to be that King.

A shocked gasp left Jimin's lips, at which Mochi bounced up to his lap with a concerned meow. But Jimin was too paralyzed by the shock to even reassure him. Everything swirled around in his mind and he couldn't even begin to make sense of anything now-

"She wants me to be the Angel King" he whispered, both awed and terrified and absolutely sure of it. But there was no way Jimin could take on such a responsibility. He was just a normal college student. He was a normal human being with a normal life who partied occasionally and groaned over assignments and lived with his annoying roommate Taehyung. He was completely and utterly normal.

He couldn't be the Angel King.

No way. No. There was no way could-

It just wasn't possible.

And yet, the Spirit's voice rang in his ears, as if she were here, right beside him.

"I have watched over you Jimin, and you are brave and kind. You are strong-willed, and passionate. You love deeply- sometimes too much, and you care so much. You are everything I have been searching for, child"

But none of that was true. Jimin wasn't any of that. He wasn't brave. He wasn't strong-willed. What he was, is irresponsible. Shallow. Irrational. He couldn't be a King. He couldn't be a ruler. Hell, he couldn't even maintain a proper relationship for god's sake! And this Spirit was expecting him to be a King?

Impossible.

"-Jimin!"

Jimin almost jumped in the air at the sudden shout.

Draiotch was looking at him impatiently.

"W-what?" he stuttered. "Sorry I-I just realized...a few things..."

"And I just asked what in the name of god did you realize that had you going into shock?" the Seelie exasperatedly asked.

"I-I don't know where to start" Jimin's voice was faint- and felt faint too.

"You said she wants you to be the Angel King" Draiotch insisted. "Start from that"

It took Jimin a few seconds to recollect his mind. He shook his head. "It's- well, in short, the Angel King and the Demon King are humans"

Draiotch inhaled sharply. "What?"

Jimin hummed. "The Spirits of Good and Bad, they take host of two humans to rule Elyxion"

"But humans- they're not allowed here" The Seelie protested. "H-how-"

"I don't know" Jimin admitted as he ran a hand through his hair. "All I understand is, the Angel King-"

"The one who disappeared eons ago?" Draiotch interrupted him, still confused.

"Yes, him. I think- I'm not sure but I think that the host- or the human must've died...or killed by someone, who knows? And the Spirit was sealed away. Which is why no one was able to find what happened to the King" Jimin didn't know how he'd thought of that but he was convinced that this was what had happened. It just seemed to fit. It made sense.

"So you are saying-" the Seelie couldn't seem to think of how to word his question.

It felt as if Jimin was suddenly zooming into a carefully planned out scheme to instill horror over the world.

For there to be a balance in the world, the good and bad should co-exist. And as Yoongi had explained before, since the balance was now gone because both the Spirit of the Good and the Angel King had disappeared, chaos was starting to rule over.

But how-

Jimin's heart went cold.

Someone had started the change, he realized. Someone had started the change and it had been eons ago, according to those who lived in Elyxion. Someone had taken the prior step to change the world to the worst; had sealed away the Spirit of the Good. It could have been Ajax, but Ajax had come into power after Yoongi. And Yoongi had also claimed that he had no idea of what had happened to the Angel King.

So was there a bigger enemy behind this? Someone other than Ajax?

If Jimin was correct- and he was so sure he was- was there someone else other than Ajax that they should be worrying about? Or was Ajax the major enemy?

"So you're saying- they banned humans in Elyxion because...they didn't want a Demon King or an Angel King?" Draiotch frowned. "But there is a Demon King already. It doesn't make sense"

"The Demon King in question, Ajax, he's not fully human. He's part-demon" Jimin mumbled absent-mindedly. "He-he manipulated his way up to being the Demon King"

"What do you mean, part-demon?"

"He infused himself with a demon" A shiver ran up Jimin's spine as he remembered the words Yoongi had muttered the night they had made love. The memory had him smiling wanly. "So I guess that's not human, is it?"

"Why would he-" Draiotch seemed at a loss of words. "This Ajax. Why does he want to kill angels?"

"He wants...a new world, in short" Jimin was regaining his composure bit by bit now. "His prime motive is revenge. So he wants to...well, in his own words, burn the world down and build it up from the ashes. Have a world where no good exists"

Draiotch blinked slowly. "So...why the 21st of September...?"

"It's the day that he lost it all"

"Oh"

Jimin nodded. "This is- this is not what I expected at all"

"Wait" Draiotch narrowed his eyes at Jimin. "When you said she wants you to be the Angel King..."

"She wants me to be her host. In other words, the Angel King" Even as Jimin said the words, it still wouldn't make sense. "If the Angel King returns and we save Fen that would mean the balance is restored. But if Ajax manages to kill angels before that...then it's all done for" And Jimin could finally see the big picture; the final conclusion. Of course, there was always the doubt nagging him that he could be wrong, but this seemed to be the only explanation.

"And you're absolutely sure of this?" he could hear the disbelief in the Seelie's voice and Jimin more than agreed with him, but the conviction was just as strong as the incredulity.

"Although if I want to get these assumptions...confirmed, I can ask Fen" Jimin suggested. "And for that...I have to save him first. Which is where we have a slight complication. You said there was a seal?"

Draiotch nodded, but he still seemed to be out of it.

"How do we break this seal?"

"Honestly...no idea" the man shrugged. The question seemed to have dimmed something inside of him and it took Jimin a moment to figure out why.

Draiotch had always been the man with the answer, hence his name, he-who-knows-it-all. And now, without a single memory of his beloved, he had nothing to give in exchange for the answers he sought. It must be overwhelming, losing your memories of your beloved and in the same process, losing a part of you, that had been such an ingrained character trait.

"It's past midnight now" Jimin softly said. "Go sleep"

"Yeah" Draiotch stood up shakily. "You can stay here. For tonight. Not that it's much but..."

"Thanks" Jimin muttered gratefully. "Good night"

Draiotch grunted as he situated himself in the farthest corner of the cave and blew out the candle illuminating the place.

As the darkness settled over him and Mochi curled up next to him, Jimin drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

**

"If I had told myself that maybe my luck was not that bad, I had been utterly wrong. Anastasia is getting hundreds of proposals from all over. It is making my blood boil. She claims that she will not leave me, but how long will her lover last, before it turns into resentment?

The most saddening fact and frightening fact of all, Yoongi's family had also sent a proposal with gold and silver decorating it on the sides. There is no way I could compete with that.

But Anastasia had rejected it.

Maybe we will be alright"

**

Surprising even himself, Jimin was up before the sun. He summed it up to being anxious over his plan for the day on how he could possibly save the Angelic Demon, Fen. Heck, even his dreams had been trying to plot out devious methods to break Fen out. Of course, none of them were practical, but the thought still counted.

He pulled out the map, vehemently thankful that it showed the whole of Elyxion (the vastness of the map can be imagined based on that information). He traced his finger over it, trying to detect the Cave of the Twins. It took him a while but he managed. The only thing was, he didn't know how the Southern Division was. He didn't know if the paths shown on the map still existed or not. Well, if he was going to have to spend an entire day walking, he'd better start early, because his body was now leaning more on to the weaker side and Jimin couldn't risk anything now.

Just as he was stuffing his blanket back to his bag however, he heard a throaty voice ring out.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Jimin gave a tight smile to the Seelie. "Have to go save Fen, you know"

"Alone?"

The human shrugged, pulling on his bag. "I have no choice, do I?"

Draiotch walked forward, an insistent glint in his eyes. "I'll come with you"

"No no" Jimin hastily said. "You've helped enough-"

"I want to come with you, Jimin" Draiotch gave a small but determined smile.

"Oh"

"Fen's the head of the council" the Seelie held up his constricted hands. "He probably can get these off of me"

"Oh" Of course. Jimin was stupid to think that the man might've just been inspired by him.

"Besides, two brains are better than one, if we are to find a remedy for seal that binds Fen" Draiotch shrugged. "So yeah. I'll come with you"

And though it wasn't for the reason he'd been expecting, he was still glad that Draiotch was going to come.

When the two of them were all packed to go, they made their way out of the cave to the village nearby.

"How do we get to the Southern Division?" Jimin questioned. "Seelies can't make portal, right?"

"Seelies can't" Draiotch agreed. "But portals already exist. The Official ones that allow you to move from one division to the other"

"We don't have any official documents though?"

"Who needs those?" The Seelie scoffed. "My friend, this is the Eastern Division. We don't give a crap about rules and regulations" and the man proceeded to prove his point when they walked up to the official portal station, which was sparsely condensed, unlike those of other divisions, and sauntered right up to a portal before grabbing a handful of the guard's hair and yanking the man down to ram his head on Driaotch's knees. Jimin winced at the scene. The guards next to them barely flinched at the incident and Draiotch gestured Jimin to jump in.

Without needing any further pushing, Jimin obliged.

**

If Jimin had thought the Eastern Division was dark, it was nothing compared to this. He wondered if the auras of those who lived in a particular place determined the general atmosphere of a division,, for there was no way a land could be so fitting to a group of people.

It wasn't grey, like the Easter Division, no there was a red undertone to everything with black as a major color.

Demons were, on the whole, a very normal looking bunch. At least they were, for Jimin, until they wwen about their demon-y business. Their clothes were also mostly robes, but in darker shades than those of the Northern Division. Instead of the pastel colors, they had darker reds and blacks and the occasional grey robe.

It took Draiotch and him a whole evening to ask around for directions, marking them on the map as they went. Draiotch had been a great asset for Jimin: he knew just how to ask for what he wanted. Or maybe that was because he had a greater motive behind saving Fen. At least, for him it was.

During the time the two of them were walking (which was almost all the time, mind you) Jimin confined to the Seelie, about how someone who knew Ajax- he had to avoid saying Yoongi's name for the two didn't have the greatest relationship according to the Reaper himself- had told Jimin that Ajax could only be put down and not be offered a second chance; that he couldn't be made to listen to reason.

"And I don't want to" Jimin finally concluded and it was true. The decision had been weighing on his shoulders for a while now. He hadn't thought about the implications under the stress of everything he'd gone through, but now, as his mind was a tad bit freer it seemed as if the universe thought it would be fun idea to add more and more problems with no solutions. "I can't be a killer"

The Seelie nodded, as if this made sense. "You said he'd infused with a Demon?"

"Yeah..."

"Then purify him" Draiotch easily said. Jimin frowned in confusion.

"What's that?"

Draiotch shrugged. "It will cleanse someone's soul. If he has any humanity left in him- a bit that could be saved, then you'll see it for yourself"

Jimin scratched the back of his head. "There's actually a thing like that?"

"Do I look like I can lie?" Draiotch deadpanned and Jimin huffed out a nervous laughter. He stored the information away for later. If that really was the way about killing Ajax, Jimin would be mighty glad later. He really didn't want to end a life with his own hands, or even assist it, to be honest, no matter if the person in question deserved it. He sighed, pulling his mind back into the task at hand.

Finding the cave wasn't easy. To Jimin's surprise, he realized that the forest that extended starting from the edges of the Southern Division was the Nyx itself. He didn't think a forest could have been that widespread.

"When I told you it was the ancient Willow that created Elyxion" Draiotch had later said. "It first created a forest. A forest that runs through the whole of Elyxion, sometimes with other names. It spreads from the center of Elyxion and divides the four divisions separately, which is why people use portals to get from one place to another. Nobody wants to cross the Nyx"

And it was true, nobody would want to cross the Nyx. Jimin all too well remembered just how harsh and constricting it was, when he'd gone with Yoongi to find a particular library that they'd never found. Now, as they stepped into the forest, the two on them looked wearily around, scanning the thick surroundings nervously.

"We should leave some signs behind" Jimin suggested. "Or we'd get lost"

Draiotch had agreed to that, so they ventured deeper and deeper into the foreboding forest, leaving pieces of weirdly knotted twigs hanging as signs that they'd been to the particular place before. The journey was suffocating, and by the time it was too dark to proceed, Jimin flung himself on the forest for with little pants. His situation mirrored the one he had back then with Yoongi, and he prayed to god that he wouldn't have another mental breakdown.

"You're quite winded up" Draiotch murmured in surprise. Jimin pulled out some food he'd bought before that day and offered some to the Seelie who gladly accepted it.

"Humans actually can't stay in Elyxion" Jimin muttered as an explanation. "It drains them out" and there was no further need to explain it, for Draiotch could see Jimin struggling with it.

The next day, they continued their journey, huffing and puffing and tripping over tree roots as they made their way to what they hoped was the Cave of the Twins. Sometimes, their luck stilted and they appeared in the same place as they had been before, but they marched on, trying their best not to get demotivated.

And Jimin had known that there was a magical seal that bound the cave, but when they tumbled upon the destination they had worked so hard to find, he still couldn't help but be disappointed as they realized that they couldn't breach the cave. Out of spite, he reached his hand out to touch the opaque veil and a blinding pain ran up his arm. Next to him, Draiotch clicked exasperatedly.

"We're going to have to find a way past this" he muttered. "A spell that could break it"

"There's a library here, right?" Jimin nursed his hand. He should really learn not to touch these seals, Jesus. He looked around, forcing himself to remember his surroundings. The cave was in a situated such that it was in the very middle of a meadow-like place, with trees bracketing the periphery. "But I remember one of my friends saying that you need some legal shit to get in"

Draiotch gave a frustrated cry. "Always the damn legal documents"

And Jimin couldn't have agreed more.

Very much down in the dumps, they made their way back out of the forest, trying their best to retrace their steps as fast as they could, only to realize that they'd been going around in circles most of the time. Jimin internally groaned over the lost time and energy.

As they verged out of the Nyx, they made it straight to the town, wanting to get some food in their stomachs. Jimin could see people giving them looks- they looked dirty and grimy and very out of place, but Jimin could not have cared about that in the least.

It was as the two of them were roaming about the city, looking for the library, that Jimin met and unexpected guest. His eyes widened as he took in the stranger who had nudged his forearm.

"Ryuu?" he exclaimed, for some unknown reason, breaking into a smile. "What are you doing here?"

"Errands" the boy replied, holding up the big box he held in his hands for emphasis. "Gotta help my mom around somehow. What are you doing here? Looking so...um...not you?"

Jimin chuckled at that. "We're trying to get this thing done. How are you holding up?"

Ryuu rolled his eyes as if this was an annoying question now. "Better. I guess. I mean, I'm still hella sad but at one point people are just going to be like, oh you're till sad? So I'm just, living for the moment"

Jimin was washed over with a need to hug the boy tightly, but restrained himself. "You don't have to hide what you feel though" he gently said.

"Yeah yeah" the boy gave a grin. "Thanks"

It was as Jimin smiled back that his eyes widened with the sudden idea that hit him. "Wait, Ryuu, you're a witch right?"

Ryuu nodded with a frown. "Yeah. Thought you knew that already"

Jimin looked at Draiotch excitedly. The Seelie seemed to have gotten the hint too, for he nodded.

"Could you do me a favor, Ryuu?" Jimin clasped his hands as if he were praying. "Please?"

"Depends, I guess" the boy rearranged his cap on his caramel hair with one hand. "What's it?"

"We might want to sit down for this"

"Oh" Ryuu nodded. "Okay"

**

It was of no surprise that Ryuu was immediately hooked. The moment he heard it was a rescue mission and the importance of it was massive, the boy's chest puffed out.

"I can do it"

Jimin hid a smile at it.

"We just need to find a spell to break the seal" Jimin repeated. "And for that, we need to get in to a library"

"That's not a big deal" Ryuu scoffed. "They've let me in a hundred of times"

Jimin raised an eyebrow and Ryuu shrugged with an innocent smile. "Perks of being a kid. Anyway, what kind of a seal is this?"

It was Draiotch who replied. "Very ancient. A seal that binds you to your birthplace and unless broken, you can never leave"

"That sucks"

Trust a teenager to say something like that.

"Yeah so" Jimin stood up. "Let's get going and searching for this seal breaker, mh?"

Ryuu nodded and he too stood up, picking up his box. He had a bounce in his step as we walked in front of Jimin and Draiotch, and Jimin couldn't help the fond smile.

Just as Ryuu had promised, the guards let him in without a hitch, and Ryuu with some difficulty had plead for Jimin to be able to come too, leaving Draiotch outside, looking disgruntled. Jimin shot him an apologetic smile.

"So where do we start?" Jimin asked, looking with awe at the shelves upon shelves of books, some humongous, some tiny and all together, simply mind-boggling.

"We ask" Ryuu promptly said. "Hey, lady, can I know where the books about seals are? Ancient ones"

Then lady in question that Ryuu had called out to, walked towards them with an easy smile on her ran face. "Of course" she led them towards a particular shelf of books, almost hidden behind the others. "This section is all about ancient seals and curses" and Jimin could now see, how easily they'd have gotten the information to break Jimin's seal, if only they'd had the access to this library.

Or maybe that was just wishful thinking.

Silently and diligently, Ryuu and Jimin started to pick up books at random, flipping through their content pages with irritated sighs.

There seemed to be nothing of the sort Draiotch had mentioned, and by the time it was night, they'd maybe gone through three quarters of the entire shelf.

"Don't they have a time limit?" Jimin asked the reading boy, who shook his head. "You have a week before your pass expires. Till then, you can do anything"

"But we don't have a pass"

"For some reason, they never cared"

And Jimin didn't question it any further.

It was just as they were losing hope, that Ryuu suddenly gave a shout of delight. Jimin rushed to his side, heart beating wildly.

"The Seal of the Birth" Ryuu read out, excitedly. "It is the seal that can bind someone to their birthplace, leading them to be a prisoner of that particular place. The seal can be broken by the following spell!"

Ryuu's eyes sparkled as they met Jimin's own. "See, we got it. Now I just need to do the magic, and voila, I have helped to save the world"

For unfathomable reasons, Jimin leaned forward to kiss the witch's head and the boy leaned back with an indignant shout. "Ew! Gross, ugh! Why'd you do that?"

Jimin only laughed, patting his head. "Let's make you a hero, yeah?"

Still grumbling, Ryuu picked the book up and cradled it to his chest, asking with a blinding smile from the receptionist whether he could bring it back tomorrow since his mom would surely be worried now. Jimin watched in disbelief as the receptionist only smiled and nodded. Ryuu really could wrap people around his fingers.

Jimin smiled fondly.

**

"Well well well"

Oh no.

Oh shit no.

Jimin stared in horror, at the man that was advancing towards them, fear running through his veins.

"If it isn't the little whore" the Warden spat, the anger plain in his voice.

Ryuu swore and Draiotch clicked in exasperation.

He wondered how his luck had taken such a bad turn for the Warden to catch them now. Right as they were about to save Fen.

Oh for fuck's sake.

The Warden was now attracting the attention of many other passing demons, who stopped in curiosity and excitement and Jimin wished that they would just mind their own business. He couldn't stand being called a whore in front of such a crowd.

As the Warden stepped up right in front of him, the unveiled fury in his eyes had Jimin almost cowering. Almost.

"What are you doing here, hm?" the man hissed, loud enough for the thickening mob of people to hear. "Looking for another cock to shove up your ass?"

And Jimin hated how degradingly the man talked to him.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin retaliated. "Looking for an ass willing enough to put your dick in? I heard that you can't even get it up"

The crowd cheered as the Warden's face twisted into an ugly snarl. "Do you know what you have cost me, you filthy slut? My job! My job that I had been working for thirteen whole years to get!"

Relief washed through Jimin at the man's furious accusation. So the Warden was no longer the Warden. Relief led him to cockily say, "You shouldn't have been desperate for some ass then"

"Oh you think you're so smart, aren't you?" the man sneered. "Let's see how smart you are when you have guards after that ass" with that, he gave his all-too familiar command. "GUARDS! WE HAVE WANTED CRIMINALS UP HERE!"

Fear rushed through Jimin's veins. He looked at Ryuu and Draiotch, both who seemed to be panicking. The crown was murmuring now. And there came the sound of boots thudding across the road towards them.

The guards, Jimin dumbly thought.

And Jimin was just on the verge of losing it all when there came a sudden yell and a body flung itself at the Warden, pulling him down. Jimin looked, not really seeing or comprehending what had happened.

His eyes widened as he stared at who had sacrificed themselves for him.

Hyuna.

The guards were starting to swarm them now.

"What-" Jimin croaked out disbelievingly. Hyuna looked at him with an easy smile. Hyojong and Lucas appeared by her sides.

"You go" Hyuna urged. "We'll take care of this"

And before Jimin could even thank them, Ryuu grabbed Jimin's arm and started to run away from the whole scene.

They didn't look back. 

_____

We're nearing the end of the ficccc im so excited!

I introduced a major plot twist in this, but more plot twists ahead, beware!

Love y'all

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 810 30
//STRONG LANGUAGE AND DETAILED INTIMATE STUFF O K He finds someone that gives him something special. Someone to replace something else.. But can t...
1.9K 150 46
Being the most blessed person among the people around him, Jungkook never knew what a sorrow is.... Because he has everything in his life he could ev...
36.3K 1.7K 18
"Okay, listen, I need you to hear me out and please do not leave, I'm going to sound crazy, I know, but please... just listen." "I make no promises."...
29.7K 1.4K 46
"The world gifted me heaven but I wanted to create a beautiful hell with you". "I prayed for us but you wished for someone else". Creating a beautif...