𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄ïŋ―...

By dxxdly_

"Did I say anyone can leave?" "Do I look like I give a shit?" ---- an alternate universe where a ruthless maf... More

Introduction
Tears And Knives
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Killed
Chapter 2 : Pretty Boy
Chapter 3 : Friendship
Chapter 4 : Parents
Chapter 5 : Torture
Chapter 6 : Hurt
Chapter 7 : Shot
Chapter 8 : Anger
Chapter 9 : Sorry
Chapter 10 : Date
Chapter 11 : Drug Storage
Chapter 12 : Cuddle
Chapter 13 : Missed
Chapter 14 : Punishment
Chapter 16 : Bang
Chapter 17 : Party
Chapter 18 : Missing
Chapter 19 : Plan
Chapter 20 : Sold
Chapter 21 : Auction
Chapter 22 : Escaped
Chapter 23 : Panic
Chapter 24 : Dead
Chapter 25 : Safe
Tagged
Chapter 26 : You?
Chapter 27 : Stupid Rule
Chapter 28 : Caught
Chapter 29 : Admit
Chapter 30 : Assurance
Chapter 31 : Sunshine
Chapter 32 : Envy
Chapter 33 : Isolated
Chapter 34 : Demanding
Chapter 35 : Too Much
Chapter 36 : Cognizance
Chapter 37 : Start New
Chapter 38 : Heojoon
Chapter 39 : Mafia
Chapter 40 : Fear
Chapter 41 : Photo Frame
Chapter 42 : The Right Thing
Chapter 43 : Forgotten
Chapter 44 : DÃĐjà Vu
Chapter 45 : Finding Love
Epilogue
BĖ·oĖ·nĖ·uĖ·sĖ· Ė·CĖ·hĖ·aĖ·pĖ·tĖ·eĖ·rĖ·
Thank you + My other books

Chapter 15 : Invitation

708 34 109
By dxxdly_

Fluffy fluffy fluff~

-----------

To say that Yoongi was be furious would be an understatement. His fingers tried hard not to crush the paper and throw it away in the trash. 

Dear Min Yoongi, 

I would be pleased to inform you that I, very much enjoyed the amazing food yesterday. And I am even more pleased now, for I have arranged an overnight party in two weeks, for maintaining the friendship I have with my fellow people. 

Well, Yoongi, you are invited---and I am happy to inform that you are. Everyone in your close circle, who you trust, can accompany. 

I hope this bond, stays forever. Please, do not fail to attend. 

P.S. : Park Jimin is a must. I want to see that cutie. I hope you don't disregard my request---because I think you know what would happen if you did. 

Kang Donghyun, your old friend.

"What the hell is this?" Yoongi asked the others, passing the paper to them. 

Namjoon, being the first one to see it, sighed in deep thought. 

"Jimin shouldn't have come out," he mumbled. 

"Exactly!" Yoongi exclaimed. "There's no way in hell I'm taking Jimin there." 

"Yoongi---"

"Nobody is arguing me with this."

"Yoongi!" Hoseok raised his voice a bit. "Can you think for real?" 

Yoongi looked at him with his eyebrows raised, in surprise. 

"Why are you running away? That's what he wants!" He said. "And why are you always giving him what he wanted, and why... Just why are you so protective over Jimin?"

Yoongi's eyes starting to darken in anger hearing his name. 

"He's trying to provoke you, Yoongi and guess what? He's perfectly succeeding in it," Hoseok said, glaring at the elder. "And don't misunderstand that I don't like Jimin---the last time I know, he can very well defend himself." 

"Look at this," he said, pointing at Jungkook's lips. "The wound is still there and that---was given by Jimin, the one whom you think is soft and sensitive." 

"So, for once," Hoseok breathed out. "Think wisely and act." 

"You're telling me that I should take Jimin with me?" Yoongi asked, sighing. "Isn't that what he wants?"

"No," the younger said. "Clearly, he's thinking that Jimin is your toy. Is he?" 

Yoongi stayed silent. 

"He isn't," Hoseok said. "Let him take his decision then. Donghyun would want you to not bring him and that---gives him the clue that you own him. And that, would make him want him." 

"Ah, I need time to think."

"I know you care about him, Yoongi," Hoseok said, a bit softly. "But I think it's better if you ask him---because he is not your toy nor someone whom you rule over. He has a right to make his own decisions." 

"What if he doesn't want to come?" 

"Well, then it's up to him," he said. "Though, I doubt he'd say that," Hoseok finished, smirking a bit. 

--------------

"Hyung, shall we go out for a drink?" 

"Why?"

"What, why? I want to drink, it's been a while," Jimin shrugged. 

"Actually, Jimin," Yoongi started, figuring out how to bring up the topic of party. "Would you like to party?" He asked instead, and mentally facepalmed for the question. 

"I'm the guy who spent four nights a week in a club," he scoffed. "And you're asking me, if I like to party?" 

"Ah, so, I got an invitation---"

"For a party? Hell yeah, I'm going!" Jimin said excitedly, before the elder could complete his sentence. 

"But it's not the party you usually attend, not the typical dancing and drinking," he said, to which Jimin frowned. "It's more like a dinner---a business party, but it's... not."

Well, it surely wasn't a business dinner---they weren't businessmen. 

"What are you even saying?" Jimin asked, with his eyebrows knitted together. 

"It's like a dinner, a fancy dinner," Yoongi said, in a simple words. "Kang Donghyun invited," he said, venom dripping in his voice. 

"Oh that guy," he said. "He was kinda handsome---and hot. How old is he?"

"Jimin, what the hell?" Yoongi asked, getting irritated suddenly.  

"I mean, did you look at him? Brown hair, pointed eyes, thin lips and an amazing body," he said dreamily, knowing that it angered Yoongi. 

Yoongi scoffed. 

"He isn't even that well toned," he mumbled under his breath. 

"Why? Are you jealous?" Jimin asked, his eyes forming crescents. 

"Jealous, my ass," he said, getting up from the table. "Go to him! Don't talk to me!" 

"Ah, hyung," the younger said, as he got up immediately following Yoongi. "I'm sorry, hyung... I swear I lied, he isn't that hot." 

Yoongi just continued to ignore him, walking around the dining table, looking at the plates and scissors. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry," he said again, following the elder. 

Yoongi yawned fake, pretending he couldn't hear anything from anyone. 

"Hyung, I apologized!" Jimin whined slightly, thumping his legs a bit. 

"Jin, you hear something?" He asked to the elder, who was peacefully drinking water, beside them. 

"Hyung---" Jimin started. 

"I asked, Jin... do you smell something bad near you? Because, I think I do," he said, pretending not to hear the younger. Again.

"Y-Yeah..," Jin muttered, not knowing what to say. Well, he was just having a pleasant time drinking water, until these two came to him. 

"Hyung, I'm---"

"Ah, Jin... I don't know why, I think some bug is in my ear," Yoongi mumbled, cleaning his ear a bit, with his pinky.

"Hyung, wait," Jimin said, but stopped himself knowing that he wouldn't get a reaction. Instead, Jimin wrapped his arms around the mafia leader, from the back, making him impossible to move anywhere. 

"You're much hotter and," he said, placing his chin on his shoulders. "And sexier too," he whispered in a low voice. "So, no need to be jealous, hyung. I won't choose him over you, don't worry," he said, giggling right after. 

Yoongi closed his eyes, taking a deep breath in, before turning to face the younger, with Jimin's arms still around him. 

"You better not," he said, glaring at him. "You will only choose me, I know that."

Jimin snickered, bringing his hands down. 

"Choose you for what?" He asked, teasing the other. "As far as I know... we're friends, or since you're elder than me... Brothers? So, choose you... for what exactly?" 

"You little---"

Jin cleared his throat. 

"What did me and my water do to you, for torturing us like this?" He asked, with a disgusting expression on his face. 

Yoongi just glared at him, whereas Jimin started laughing. 

Jin had other thoughts, even though he seemed disapproving at the sight in front of him.

Unlike what his brother, Taehyung, thought about Yoongi and Jimin flirting, Jin had a hunch that Jimin really changed Yoongi's mindset about love and relationship. It was his first time seeing the other, being flirty and teasing with someone---romantically. 

And maybe, he had a hope that he'd remove the stupid 'no dating' rule. He had a hope that he and Namjoon would be accepted. 

------------

Yoongi was moody. 

He thought a lot about bringing Jimin to the dinner---but no matter how much he does, he didn't want him to come. He knew Donghyun for a long time, long enough to know that he must have a reason to specifically call Jimin. 

How did he even know his name? 

And the fact that Hoseok almost shouted at him to ask Jimin, because 'he makes his own choices', angered Yoongi even more. Clearly, Jimin was very, very naive. And of course, he'd want to go. 

Yoongi couldn't just say no. He had tried that too. 

Whenever he brought up the topic of not going with Jimin, the younger started pouting and whining, with his puppy eyes and Yoongi---well, he couldn't do anything. Literally. It was funny how Jimin had Yoongi---the man who had killed and tortured people---around him just with his facial expressions.

Yoongi didn't know what he had expected to see in Jimin, but he was nothing like he expected. 

And these days, he had been busy too. 

Jimin started learning shooting, usage of small knives and he had been working out daily---for hours. Since he didn't much any other thing to do, he was practically spending all his day in gym and training grounds.

That was how, one evening, he was about to learn about swirl a dagger. It has been a week, since he started with sharp objects, and he caught up pretty good. 

This time, he practically dragged Hoseok out of his room, demanding him to teach how to handle a dagger---and rotate in his hands, with his fingers. 

Hoseok looked so done. 

.

.

.

"Okay, since you insisted---no, forced me out of sleep," he said, eyeing Jimin, who looked like an excited puppy. "I'll teach you." 

Jimin nodded immediately, ignoring the dis completely. Well, he was too excited to pay attention to all that. 

"First learn to hold it properly," he said. "Like this," he said, showing his hand to the pink haired male in front of him, who looked extremely focused. 

Hoseok was a bit thoughtful on what Yoongi would say about---especially after he raised his voice towards him. But seeing the interest in Jimin's face, he couldn't say no. He hoped everything would happen good, only---only if Jimin wasn't hurt. 

And Hoseok should try his best at that. He would.

-----------

"Fuck, you call this water?" He asked the poor worker who did nothing but give a cup of water. "It's disgusting!" He raised his voice, as he threw the container away, the glass breaking, shattering into pieces. 

The poor girl beside him gasped a bit, her body trembling in fear. 

"Clean this shit up," he grumbled under his breath, before moving away from the kitchen without another word. 

He had been snapping at anyone and everyone, for the past few minutes. His mood wasn't any better---and he wondered he should hard on Jimin too. 

He glared at everyone walking by, before laying on the couch, pushing Jungkook away, who was peacefully taking Namjoon. 

(a/n : ^talking)

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Namjoon asked, at the sudden appearance of Yoongi. 

"Shut up, before I kill you, Kim," he said, before closing his eyes. Namjoon raised one of his eyebrows at the addressing, but chose not to tell anything, figuring out he was extremely angry.

Well, it wasn't new anyways. 

"What's wrong, hyung?" Jungkook asked, because he knew that his brother wouldn't lash out on him. 

"Nothing, leave please," he said, turning away. 

Jungkook just sighed. 

Meanwhile, Jimin hadn't kept the knife aside. He kept on moving his fingers around it, enjoying the way it swirled in his hands. He was stunned by how the metal felt cold yet incredibly great---within his hands. 

The dagger was small---and sharp. Just like him. 

He watched in amusement, feeling the sharp metal in his hands. He has been moving it over and over again, to make it perfect. Perfect and fast. And like that, his eyes fixed on his hands, eyebrows knitted in focus, he entered the living room. 

He was too concentrated on his hand movements, to notice anything beside him. And he started to do it faster and faster. His lips turned into a victorious smile, his eyes shining in brightness. 

He didn't look at anybody and nobody in the living room, noticed him either. He entered silently, not really making much noise, with a moving dagger in his hands. 

Jungkook was walking towards the exit, with his back turned towards Namjoon, communicating with him---on the way. 

"Okay, hyung---Woah, Jimin," he said, not expecting the pink haired male to roam around with the sharpest knife in his hand. 

"Huh?" The elder asked suddenly, looking up. Before he could comprehend anything, he bumped into the younger, the knife slipping away from his hands, in a harsh way. The sharped edged sliced across both of their bodies, but they didn't have the time to groan in pain, as they both landed on their back, knocking off a few objects, hardly.

Jungkook's thin shirt tore open a but, making a slight cut on his skin.

As of Jimin, the side of his wrist of deeply cut since the knife was literally all over him, with thick red blood started to ooze slightly. And when he fell, his wounded hand moved over the sharp edge of the knife, cutting it even more. 

They both grunted as their back hit the ground, while the knife fell with a loud clang. 

The next second, either of them didn't know what to do. More like, they didn't have time to process what just happened.

After a moment of silence---

Namjoon rushed towards the both of them, whereas Jimin started groaning, as the pain started to sink in. From his mid palm till his lower wrist---was literally covered in blood. 

"Jimin, are you okay?" The elder asked immediately, though the latter was in no position to answer. "Jungkook?" He asked, to which the he simply nodded. 

Yoongi---was silent. Simply silent watching the whole thing. 

He got up from the couch slowly, before going towards Jungkook. As Jimin was biting his lips to not make any noise, Namjoon just facepalmed slightly. 

Picking up the knife, Yoongi knelt down in front of his brother. 

"So, I think I have to have a little word with Hoseok," he mumbled emotionless, playing with the dagger, effortlessly, to which Jungkook shrugged. 

Jimin's breath slightly hitched, watching Yoongi's hands. His long fingers and his slender veins running all over his hands, with that sharp knife in the between them, his thoughts went to---he felt heat raise to his cheeks, once he realized what he was thinking. 

Namjoon frowned, noticing the pink face of Jimin. 

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" He asked, to which Jimin nodded. And to be honest, he expected Yoongi to say something else, but he was busy seeing Jungkook's wound. 

Jimin didn't like it. Not even a bit. He wasn't asking him to be all over him, simple words of 'how are you' would be nice. 

Something is officially wrong with me.

He thought to himself, before getting up, freeing himself from Namjoon's hold. Seeing him get up, the elder frowned again. 

"Why are you standing up now?" He asked, looking above. 

"Can't really stay here forever, can I?" He asked back, as he shrugged his right hand a bit, only to find drips of dark blood right after.

"Go to Jin hyung and treat yourself first," Namjoon said, sighing. "And he'd definitely tell Tae... So, be ready to die." 

"It's not like it's serious," the younger said, walking towards the basin. "And it doesn't even sting," he lied. 

It hurt like hell, it stung like hell. 

Still feeling dejected that Yoongi didn't ask him anything, he silently opened the tap. He wasn't even sure why he wanted Yoongi to acknowledge, it wasn't like they were boyfriends or lovers. 

Of course, he'd first choose Jungkook. 

I can't believe I'm moody over him because of his brother.

He thought to himself, as he eyed the running water. He hesitated---hesitated to bring the bleeding hands in direct contact with the water. He kept his eyes down, when he felt tears swimming in it---due to the pain. 

He didn't know how many cuts he got, or how deep it was. All he knew was that it really stung---and he couldn't handle it. 

Suddenly, a loud sound was heard, as Yoongi dropped the knife abruptly before getting up. 

Grabbing the other hand, Yoongi dragged Jimin out of the living room, his expression slowly turning to furious from emotionless. 

Namjoon and Jungkook just watched the other two leave.

-----------

Yoongi was silent as he treated the younger's wounds. Whereas Jimin was anything but silent. 

He tried talking to the other and seeing that he wouldn't budge, he started humming random tunes. 

The wound was---indeed deep. 

And Jimin felt like his pain was half gone, once Yoongi was with him. He wasn't as tipsy as before, sure, it still hurt---but he didn't mind. 

"Why did you use it?" Yoongi asked suddenly, his voice coming out deep and raspy. 

"Oh my god, Yoongi hyung talked!" The younger squealed playfully, as Yoongi held him by his shoulders harshly, glaring at him. Jimin just pouted, huffing a bit. 

"Tell me," he said, grabbing the bandage. "Why did you use it?" 

"Why did I use what?~" He singsonged, his mood completely changing. 

"The knife." 

Jimin would've flinched at the bluntness in Yoongi's tone, but since he was in a pretty light mood and satisfied that Yoongi indeed worried about him, he didn't take it seriously. 

"I liked it~" he said again, humming the same tune. 

"Jimin," he said, looking straight into the younger's eyes, with a serious expression. 

"Yoongi," the younger imitated him, moving a bit closer. 

"Why would you want to use a knife?" Yoongi asked, his voice sounding almost desperate. 

"Wow, I thought you knew better as a mafia leader," he snickered. "Guess you don't," he said, giggling right after. 

"Fuck, Jimin. You think this is funny?!" Yoongi raised his voice suddenly, moving away to stand in front of Jimin, who was sitting on his bed. 

Jimin was startled at the sudden outbreak. 

"You keep talking back to me when I was serious," he said, his eyes burning against Jimin's. "Why won't you be serious for a minute? At least, when something happens like this," he said, lifting the younger's hand. 

"I don't know why are you shouting now, hyung," he said, raising one of his eyebrows. "It's just a wound."

"Just a wound?" He asked, scoffing. "Be thankful that the cut is right beside your vein, you don't wanna know what would've gone wrong if something else happened!" The elder said, raising his voice again, by each word. 

"So, what?" He asked, glaring at the elder as well. "It isn't like I'm gonna die," he scoffed, hating the way Yoongi was talking to him, when he didn't even do anything wrong. 

He expected some warm words, but he should've known better. 

"What? Do you want to die?" He asked. "Die, then! Do you want me to kill you now?" 

"Hyung, I don't know why we're---"

"You," he said, taking a deep breath. "Why are you doing unsafe things? Why are always stubborn?" 

Jimin scoffed. 

"Well, that's my nature, you can't---"

"Do you even have any idea how worried I was when I saw you walk straight into Jungkook?!" He asked, holding Jimin closer by his shirt, his gaze never once faltering. "Where are you eyes? Fucking use them!" 

Jimin just stared at the elder. 

"Why do you always do reckless things?!" He asked again, before releasing the collar and moving back. "Now, look. Who's getting hurt? Me?!" 

Jimin looked down, immediately. 

"I've never worried this much for someone... why are you making me do that?" Yoongi asked, his voice turning soft all of a sudden. 

"I-I... I'm sorry---"

"Don't you dare apologize."

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, biting his lips. 

"Fine... Fine," the elder muttered, sighing. "Rest and don't even think about coming out."

With that Yoongi left the room, closing the door behind him. Leaving Jimin with his own thoughts. 

------------

What do you think Jimin would've been thinking?~

^ If you're wondering how Kang Donghyun looked like.

Thanks to @__BlueLove__ to remind me that I saw this guy in Moon Lovers lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.3K 76
"Have you ever thought about living a normal life?" "Depends on what you call normal, hyung." ------- An idol au, wherein Taehyung and Jungkook alwa...
1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
133K 6.9K 37
"Come on, Jeon. Shoot me." "Why should I?" "Because you want it." ~~~~~~ New Vkook fanfic This story contains smut, violence and strong language. Yo...
63.9K 2.1K 22
{Season 2 On going } Mafia AU Season 1- 𝐌𝐚𝐟ðĒ𝐚 𝐁ðŦðĻð­ðĄðžðŦ𝐎 𝟏{𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐅}(check it out)(COMPLETED) Season 2 - 𝐌𝐚𝐟ðĒ𝐚 𝐛ðŦðĻð­ðĄðžðŦ𝐎 ïŋ―...