Emotionless✓

By ambimbohh

She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's... More

prologue
character aesthetic
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
Epilogue

five

19.7K 453 146
By ambimbohh

Alexandra

There was all of my brothers in the living room. I kinda feel awkward when they all stared at me, I sit on the couch beside Alejandro.

Julian cleared his throat, he looks calm and deathly. He stare straight at me,
"Who were you Alexandra ?"
He asked with a calm voice and I'm confused as fuck. What does he mean who am I ?

I played with my scrunchie on my wrist,
"Well, my name was Alexandra Elizabeth Accardi. Sixteen years old and live with my Uncle, Vincent Accardi. Highschool students."
I stopped talking as I realised what this conversation was going to. They are asking me about my work.

What's the point of lying when they can just asked for some men about it ?
I cleared my throat,
"And I also worked for Uncle Vincent as an Assassin, I'm Elizabeth."

I could see Alex jaw dropped, the triplets look shock as hell while the other three men looks slightly surprised.

"I knew it."
Alejandro muttered under his breath.

"But I don't really have a choice about it though. Vincent forced me. I hate killing."
I added, sighing. I don't like killing people, I don't mind other people killing a person but I don't want myself to kill people. I'm too young for that, maybe it will be easier when I get older.

I'm only a fucking teenager, a goddamn sixteen years old and in my opinion, I'm too young to kill people.

I sometimes get nightmares, where the people I killed haunt me like a fucking ghost.

It's scary.

I have scary horror nightmares.

And I hate horror.

"You won't have to kill anyone anymore."
Alejandro said softly as he put his arms around my shoulder and give it a light squeeze.

I give him a smile and look at my brothers. Alex give me a smile,
"You're with us now."
He said as he open his arms, I immediately walk to him and hug him.

"GROUP HUG!"
Dante exclaimed and wrapped his arms around us, soon all of them join the hug.

"I'm so glad you are back Sorellina."
Michael said once we broke the hug.

"I am, too."
I give him a smile, glancing at Alex.
I saw him wiping a tear.

"I- I thought I have losted you for years."
He said, big smile with tears in his eyes.

"My wish came true."
Julian said beside me, I turned to him to see that he has teary eyes.
"We will be a happy family again."

~
Next Morning

I walk out of the bathroom after I did my morning routine. Walking inside my closet, I searched for perfect outfit for today.

My brothers and I will be having a family day. Apparently, there is a pool and beautiful place for picnic on the backyard of the mansion.  Then we'll go out for a fancy dinner in the evening.

I picked out some clothes to wear then change into it.

I look at myself on the mirror, the outfit is so cute and my abs could be seen too.

The door was knock and I walked out of my walk-in closet. I open the locked door, revealing a grinning Alex.

"Good morning BooBoo."
He softly said as he push me away to walk in my room. He plop down my bed, spreading his arms.

"Good morning."
I responded, walking in my closet again. It took me some time to choose the perfect shoes for the day.

I put on my shoes and walk out of the closet to see Alex on my bed, with his phone in his hand.

"You ready ?"
He asked once he put away his phone

I nodded my head with a yes. Alex stand up from my bed and walk out of the door. I eventually followed him after a few seconds.

~

"Not my fault I'm the hottest one in our siblings."
Dante said while flipping his imaginary hair.
Did he just said that he's the hottest one ?

"Oh Dante, you poor soul, who told you that ?"
Alex asked pretending to be sympathize.

"Your ex-girlfr-"

"Nope nope nope, the bitch was NOT my girlfriend from the beginning."
Alex cutted him off while shaking his head. I chuckles slightly, now I want some tea.

I cleared my throat and got Alex's attention, I raised my eyebrows slightly. He rolled his eyes,

"Okay so there is this girl, who I slightly liked because I thought she was sweet and kind and oh so caring- then bam! Drama started and then boom! Realised she was faking it all because of money and popularity and bam! Humilated her- the end."

My brother is weird.

I give him a tight smile, nodding my head while processing the things he just told me. Wait, did he said that he slightly liked the girl ? Oh my fucking gosh he must be heartbroken and might possibly have trust issues and wouldn't want to date anyone anymore because he would be scared-

"I can't believe I liked her, next time I'll choose a better girl who could last forever."
Alex said while walking towards the pool, where Damien, Dimitri and Julian were swimming.

I guess it didn't affect him as much as I thought.

"GUYS LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!"
Alejandro shouted while getting in the pool.

I take off my robe and walk towards the pool, Dante following me behind.

Michael ran and jump to the pool, making all of us laughed.

"Hold on."
Dante muttered, getting out of the pool, he connected his phone to the speaker.

"RIP that pussy aye-"

I laughed watching his terrified face, he quickly change the song while nervously glance at Julian, who give him a disapproving look. Dimitri and Alex was laughing their asses off at whatever Damien was saying.

All I could hear was the laughter of my brothers, a soft music playing, Michael and Alejandro happily chatting. I looked up to see Julian smiling at all of my brothers, sensing my gaze, he looked at me with a smile.

I swim towards Julian, his smile grew wider. As I finally crossed the big ass pool and reach Julian, he grabbed my shoulders and give is a small squeeze.

"You have no idea how much we missed you. And how broken we were without you."
He said and kissed my forehead.

"Sono qui ora and that's all matter now."
[I'm here now]
I put my arms around his waist.

"Now let's start the game!"
Dante yelled, sitting on the edge of the pool. I take the drink a maid served while watching Dante pleading Michael to join the game. Michael eventually gave in when Dante playfully threaten him that he would sing.

Weird way to threaten but it works though.

"Alec! Truth or dare ?"
Alex asked Alejandro, with a grin on his face.

"Truth."

"Did you stole my chips while I was away yesterday ?"
Alejandro let out a nervous laugh.
"Maybe.."

"I knew it!"
Alex hissed, playfully glaring at Alec.

"Okay Lexi, Truth or dare ?"
Dimitri asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes while smirking.

I don't want to do anything stupid or embarrassing so I choose truth.
Dante muttered, "You are no fun." beside me.

"Then, who is your favorite brother ?"
Dimitri asked with a pure curiosity in his eyes.

"I don't have one."
I simply answered, it's true. I don't have favorite one.
"Miki, truth or dare ?"
I asked.

"Dare."

"Lick Julian's toe."
I said with a smirk.

"No."
He said with a straight face, I could see my other brothers laughing.

"Oh come on Miki, it's a dare."
Alejandro laughed.

Julian sigh beside me,
"What kind of stupid dare is this ?"

I just grinned at him and watch as Michael slowly walked towards us with his jaw clenched.

We all watched as Julian bring up his foot, Michael have a disgusted face as he opened his mouth. Then he quickly lick Julian's toe and take the drink I was holding, chugging all the drink.

We laughed at his disgusted expression.

This.. this is family, my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.1K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
27.4K 565 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
1.8M 38K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
2.6M 76.6K 83
Eleanora Isabella Bianchi is a 16 years old girl who hasn't left her 'home' for last 5 years. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and since then she...