Devil May Cry 5 Dante X reade...

By chasy2804

11 years have past since when we first meet Nero, but me and Dante have two kids together while they are stil... More

Prologue
Mission 1 (Nero)
Mission 2 (Nero)
Mission 3 (V)
Mission 4 (Nero)
Mission 5 (V)
Mission 6 (Dante and (y/n) )
Mission 7 (Dante's and (y/n) )
Mission 8 (Dante's and (Y/n) )

A suprise gift

982 19 9
By chasy2804

Few years later

(Y/n) POV

It's been a few years since my husband has been gone to seal the portal with his brother, it has been hard for me and the kids, but I had some help with Nero and Kyrie, they wanted me to take some day's off because of this, so I could stayed with my kids. Nancy was almost acting like her father, she has her cocky self just like her father, but she has her loyalty self from me. Nick's personality is almost like me, but he has his kindness from me and also having the same fighting skills that I have. Dante Jr. was still young to learned but I just know that he also has his father's personality, Cocky, funny, and sometimes energetic just like his father, but Dante Jr. has a little bit of personality it's only loyalty and kindness.

Kyrie was helping me with food for Nero and the kids, of course now Nancy and Nick are little older they can go on missions just like me and his father, but now they are going mission with their cousin.  Lady was with them, while Trish was somewhere else, but I didn't mind at all as long as my kids are okay, "(y/n), so when are you going to teach Dante Jr. of how to fight?" Kyrie asked me, "who knows Kyrie? But I just know he is not doing now, maybe in a few years or something." I said to Kyrie.

Dante Jr. was messing around the amulet that his father gave to him, but I just know that Dante Jr. never got a chance to meet his father, sometimes I wish that he got a chance to meet his father, but now we have to deal with this, I still have my choker on when Dante gave it to me and also my enlightenment ring that I still have on.  Kyrie noticed me that I was quiet, so she came behind me and started hugging me, I hug her back before we pulled away from each other.

Time skip Nick's POV

My sister, Nancy was busy at killing demons that was almost near me and our cousin Nero, but every since we been training so hard for our lives to keep fighting, but sometimes it is hard to see mom looking a little bit upset about our father is gone now.  Nancy was almost like dad but she was different, but I just know that me and my siblings are going to protect this world just like our grandpa and father did.  Nero was looking at us before telling us that we have to keep going, so we didn't say anything and we started following him.

Nero was leading us to a somewhat weird area, but we didn't stop at all, because we were fighting a lot of demons that we see a somewhat light, I decided to take a look at it, I looked closer at it to see a face but some reason it looks familiar, once I got a good looked at it, it was my father that was in there, but he wasn't alone because I see him with a another man that has white hair just like us.

Nancy came by me and she looked at where I was looking she gasp because she saw our father was in there, "Nero, helped us." I said to my cousin Nero.  Nero was confused and came to us, til he saw our father and I am guessing his father as well. 

Nancy's POV

I can't believe it, our father was alive and safe, I was so happy that he was alive and well, but I just know mom is gonna to be happy to see dad again.  Nero decided to used his sword to cut something that was around my dad and of course cutting the same thing that was around the another guy.  Nick decided to get our dad up, I joined in as well, "Dad, can you hear us, it's your kids, Nick and Nancy!" My brother said to our father.  I noticed our dad was waking up to see us, "Nick? Nancy? Is it really you two?" Our dad asked us.

Nick helped our dad up and I helped my brother as well, "Yeah, dad it's us." I said to my dad.  Dad was looking at the two of us, before Nero came by and saw our dad, before looking at the other man that was on the floor, "Vergil, get up it's time for you to get up!" My dad yelled at the man, but something click in my head because mom did tell us about our real uncle that goes by the name Vergil, I just know that he is our uncle.

Nick was talking to our dad, "Dad, it's so good to see you again, we all missed you a lot." Nick told our dad.  Dad was smiling at us before telling us, "I am happy to see you two kiddos, boy you two have grown up a lot." Dad said to us, me and brother both laugh at this before we started walking back to Nero's and Kyrie's home, 'Mom is going to be happy to see dad again.' I said in my head.

Time skip (y/n)'s POV

Kyrie was teaching Dante Jr. to read a book, while I was getting dinner ready for all of us, but there was a knock on our door, so I grabbed my dagger and my guns, I also told Kyrie to hide with Dante Jr. she didn't asked and she started to pick up my son and started to hide somewhere, I opened the door to see Nero and my kids, so I lower my weapons down, "Man, you guys scared me, I thought you guys were demons that were going to hurt us." I said to Nero and my kids, Nero chuckle at this before he started talking to me, "Sorry, we didn't mean to scare you guys." Nero said to me.

I told Kyrie it was her boyfriend Nero that was back home now.  Kyrie came out with my son that was safe in her arms, "Nero, you also scared me." Kyrie said to her boyfriend, Nero chuckle at this before he started to go talking to her.  Dante Jr. was running towards to his brother and sister and gave them a hug.  Nancy was looking at me before she started talking to me, "Mom, me and Nick got a surprise for you and our little brother." My daughter said to me with a smile on her face.

I smiled at her before her and Nick started to leave, I was confused but as soon they came back, my eyes were wide open, there standing by my kids was my husband, I started to go closed to him and I touch his face before he started to lean in my hand, I can tell he was real, "Dante? Is it really you?" I asked my husband.  Dante chuckle at this before he started talking to me, "Yeah, it's me (y/n)." Dante said to me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck before I started to lean in closed to my husband, I felt Dante wrapped his arms around me, I also felt someone grabbed my leg and I looked down to see our son Dante Jr. was hugging my leg, I picked up our son and bring him towards to his father, "Dante, I know you met our son before but now he is growing up, so meet your son again." I said to my husband.

Dante gave me a smile before grabbing his son in his arms, "Hey son I am so sorry that I left you and your siblings, it was for a good reason." Dante said to his son.  Dante Jr. had a smile on his face before talking to his father, "It's okay, dad we know that you have to save the world to keep us alive and safe." Our son said to my husband.  Dante gave me a look before he smiled at his son, before he told his other kids to come here.  Nick and Nancy were near us now and they started to smiled at us before we pulled each other into a big hug.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) was happy to see me again, I had her closed to me and of course I told my kids that me and her mother have things to do, they let us do our thing, so me and (y/n) started walking somewhere to have our lonely time now, we found a place that we could be together, "(y/n), I would be by your side til the very end, I won't let you go now." I said to (Y/n).  (Y/n) was smiling at me before I felt her leaning in closed to my chest before I held her closed to me, I started playing with her (h/c) hair and she was relaxing at the touch of her hair.

(Y/n) was happy that I came back to be with her and of course our family again, but I just know that we need a vacation now and the two of us can take a break from doing our jobs, "(y/n) I was thinking that you and me should take a long break from doing our jobs, if that's you what?" I asked (y/n).  (Y/n) was smiling at me before she started talking to me, "Dante, that would be prefect, besides our kids and Nero can do our jobs for us, because I think it's time for us to take a long break from doing this and also we can have a normal life together just you and me." (Y/n) said to me.

I smiled at her, "Alright, let's stayed together as a real happy family." I told her.  (Y/n) was looking at me before she started to close to my face before she started to kiss me on my lips, I kissed back at her before we got interrupted by a growling noise, I pulled (y/n) closed to me before we see a demon was coming closer to us, so I helped (y/n) up before I got my guns out and started pointing at them, (y/n) got her guns out to, but of course the demon was dodging us, but it looked like a slime demon, so I told (y/n) to get out of the way, so she listened to me and she started to getting away from this.

I was pissed at this, so I started yelling at the demon, "So you come here just to interrupt me and wife, but I just know that you are messing with the wrong man!" I yelled at the demon.  The slime demon was trying to attack me but I was using my sword to to hit the demon but of course it didn't stopped at all til I heard my wife screaming for my help.  I looked back at the slime demon then I noticed that he was faking to fight me, so he could get to my wife because I noticed one of his slimes were dragging my wife closed to him, I was pissed at this before I started to attack him but of course he was using my wife as a shield, 'dammit!' I yelled in my head.

(Y/n) looked at me but before she could say anything to me, she was drag down by the slime that was around her, I could see her trying to escape but it didn't want to let her go, I tried getting her out of there but the demon hit me really good and I was send back to a tree, I noticed the slime demon was closed to leaving but not before, I noticed it was one of our kids had used their weapon to attack the demon and the demon was now roaring at my kid, but I noticed it was two of our kids.

Nick and Nancy were pissed off and they started to attack the slime that took their mother away from all of us.  I got up and I started to grabbed my sword and I started helping my kids out, so we can rescue my wife and their mother, the slime demon was trying it's best to get us, but we didn't stopped at all we were fighting the demon so much, then we noticed the slime demon was trying to get my wife out, but of course it was trying to do something to my wife, but I was so pissed that I kept swinging my sword at the slime demon and it made a yelled roar at me.

(Y/n) was coming out of the slime demon and she was on the ground breathing fast from this, I started running towards to her and I was able to get to her and pulled her closed to my chest, she was also covered in slime but I didn't care at all, I had to get her away from the demon, before I could get her away I felt something was wrapped around my neck before it started to drag me and my wife, but before it could get to us, our kids came by and save us. Nancy was able to used her demon form and started attacking it til it was dead, Nick was using his form as well to hit the demon, the two of them were able to it.

(Y/n) was started to look at our kids before I see her show me a smile on her face, I smiled back at her before I helped her up to make sure she is okay. (Y/n) was holding me really tight to me, but I hold her near me, our kids check on me and my wife before they gave us hugs.

Nancy and Nick were happy that we were safe and alive, but I told them that they have to take over for us, they were nervous but they were ready to do it and they will take care of us til our time is up.  (Y/n) was looking back at me before pulling me into a full kiss on my lips, I kissed back at her before we pulled away from each other, we grabbed our hands out and we started to stick our hands out for our kids for them to grabbed.  Dante Jr. came out and started to walking towards to us, Nick and Nancy looked at us with a nervous smile on their faces, we looked at them but they were telling us that Dante Jr. was worried about us, so we didn't say anything.

Dante Jr. grabbed his brother's hand, while my wife had her other hand towards to our hand, we smiled at each other and we started walking back home as a family.

Author note: Well, this is the end of Dante X Reader, but I know this is a little sad but I do know that I am going to do the reboot Dante, I know some people don't like the reboot but I am doing a X reader on that one, but it take time for me to do it, also if you guys are interested of reading my Leon S Kennedy X reader you can read it, but if you guys don't want to it then that's okay guys, have a great day everyone, love you guys 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979 17 14
hehehe they're back and......I'm back to ruin this franchise, not we have not 5 not 8 BUT 11 PEOPLE!! now I plan on doing this, since all games are t...
12.8K 195 14
Years has passed for you and Dante after the Mundus events, but you and Dante are still together for years now, Dante has a surprise for you that you...
51.1K 1.6K 22
UNDER SERIOUS EDITING A NEW VERSION OF THIS STORY WILL BE RELEASED Since Y/N finished the Hell and Hell mode for "Devil May Cry 5" a strange feeling...
12K 339 26
I don't own the Devil May Cry it was made by Capcom, but this story takes place after Devil May Cry 3 but now you and Dante are a couple now and you...