'Soulmates' - Gilbert x Reader

Da cinematicfangirl

A gilbert x reader book for everyone. Hope you like it this took me a while. this is inspired by the series A... Altro

A/n
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
Just another author's note
21
22
23
24

18

1.7K 41 32
Da cinematicfangirl

A/N: This is a month later after this happens btw :)

_________________________________________________________________________

You slowly opened your eyes as the shiny light ray of light shone through your eyelids. You took your blanket off and headed downstairs to the kitchen where your food was already placed. You ate it quickly and took your coat and hat. It was already December so you where pretty cold with the snow and weather. 

You where running as you could finally see your boyfriend which you haven't seen for a month! He was so busy traveling around that you didn't see him for a while, but today was the day, as he kept sending you letters from where he was and when he was coming back. 

You thought it was better to knock at the door to his house and surprise him, as you got him a small gift before he came, some homemade cookies and a picture frame of you both smiling together before he left. Plus, you didn't want to bump into Billy as he was too clingy nowadays, but Gilbert could finally see what was happening and make you feel safe. 

You reached his house and you where behind the door. You took your hand out but before you could knock, an excited Gilbert opened the door and gasped.

'Y/n!' he cried.

'Gilbert!' you cried back and both of you hugged tightly. You felt like you never wanted to break the hug, but eventually did. 

'I was just about to come to your house, I couldn't sleep because of how excited I was to see you y/n!' Gilbert smiled. You saw happy tears in his eyes which made your tears also appear. 

'Me neither! That's why I got you something before you came back-' you trailed off and showed him the small box and a basket of warm cookies you made on your hand. 

'Y/n.. you- you shouldn't have,' he grabbed you tightly again and both of you hugged for longer than ever.

'You're so warm Gil-' you said, closing your eyes, enjoying the warmth your dear boyfriend was giving. 

He took your hand.

'I'm going to eat the cookies at school and brag that my beautiful gorgeous girl made them,' Gilbert swinged you around and skipped to the forest where a small path led to the schoolhouse. 

***

When you and Gilbert finally reached there, Gilbert pushed the door like a gentleman for you and both of you walked to the school.

'Gilbert!' everyone screamed excitedly and ran between you two, especially Ruby, who was back 3 weeks ago. 

'I missed you soooooooooo much Gil- I even baked you some cookies..' she grinned. 

Oh god, she copied me-

You told the girls that you where going to make cookies for Gilbert, which you thought Ruby heard because she was walking close to the circle you where in, so she might have eavesdropped and copied your idea. 

Gilbert scratched his neck and looked at you and shrugged. You knew what he was thinking.

You just nodded, telling him to just accept it and let it be, but Ruby didn't let that happen.

'Wait.. you don't like it? Do you want me to make new ones? Sure that's fine.. I mean, no problem for me, but it's  a problem for you right- because then you wouldn't like them and that would be, oh, so terrible of me,' she shook her head furiously and threw the cookies away to the fireplace, which was in the middle of the schoolhouse. 

Everyone gasped and looked at you, like if you made her do that. 

'Ruby..' you walked towards her.

She fell to the floor and started sobbing like a four year old when she didn't get a piece of candy she wanted in the candy store. You felt a bit bad as she always tried to make Gilbert love her, so you tried to cheer her up.

You sat on the floor next to her and took her in one arm.

'Ruby- I know you really want Gilbert,' you whisper so no one could hear, ' but there is sooo much more boys out there that prefer you more than he prefers you, and that's a good thing because that's what you need. You don't need a guy who doesn't really want you as you want him, it has to be equal, fair, and I know it sounds sad, and you might think I'm saying this because you know, he's my boyfriend, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you, I want you to have the best life and choose the right man for you. You still have your whole life ahead of you, and I'm also sorry I told you those things before. I just lose my temper sometimes-' you pause and gasp for air.

She looked at you with teary eyes.

'Really?' you could see hope in her tired body language and tone of voice.

'Really,' you smiled back and helped her up.

Ruby grabbed you and hugged you tight, like if she wanted to choke you, but in a good way. 

'I'm also sorry, my dibs are so furious..' she giggled and broke the hug. 

Everyone clapped and cheered for you.

You curst elegantly and turned to see the boring old teacher that came moody all the time in the classes.

'Okay class, settle down, this isn't a place to cheer and clap for whatever reason I couldn't care less,' he grabbed a chalk and started writing on the board.

Everyone sat down and you looked at Gilbert.

He winked and smiled. 

You smiled back and started working.

***

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see Josie smiling eagerly at you.

'Spin the bottle?' she asked, whispering.

You nodded abruptly and took a quick glance at Diana and Anne.

'Are you girls going to join?' you ask excitedly like Josie did.

They looked at each other smiling and nodded as well.

'Why wouldn't we??' 

***

Lunch started and everyone sat where they did mostly did. The boys on the right and the girls on the left, but this time Josie called the boys and girls to form a circle to start. Ruby skips to you.

'Friends again?' she asked, hoping for an answer.

'Of course!' you answer and hug her tight like you did last time. She hugs you back and both of you sit together, Gilbert in the left corner. You didn't want him to sit next to you as it's less probably you wouldn't kiss him if you spinned the bottle. Billy sat right in front of you, staring deeply into your (colour) eyes.

Josie looked a bit jelous so sat next to you on your right. You rolled your eyes at Anne and she snorted.

'So...let's start! Girls first as always, Ruby, why don't you go first?'

You heard Ruby gulp silently next to you and took the bottle from Josie's hand and placed it on the floor in front of her. She took a glance at Gilbert but then looked back at you. You thought she didn't want to make you jealous, which you didn't easily, so just spinned it, and landed on Moody.

Moody stood up almost immediately and walked towards Ruby. She helped Ruby up and pecked her lips quickly. You saw in the corner of your eye Ruby was blushing slightly,  which surprised you as you thought she was never really attracted to Moody, but this made you think.

'Okay well done! Now you pass it to whoever you want to,' Josie smiled. She looked relieved. Maybe because Ruby didn't kiss Billy..

'Y/n-' she looked at you quickly and passed the bottle to you.

You sighed and took it. All the boys looked like they wanted you to kiss them, especially Gilbert and Billy. They looked at each other frowning and back at you.

Boys..

You spinned the bottle and got......

Billy 

Oh no-

You caught Gilbert looking at you, pale as white paper. Billy looked so happy and stood up, eager. You turned to look at Josie again, while she was holding tears. 

'Okay, kiss already!' she stood up angrily at both of you.

You rolled your eyes and both of you where in the middle now. He stroked your cheeks. He then winked at Gilbert and got closer to you-

THUD

Billy fell right on the wooden floor on his back. He screamed and started whining. Everyone gasped.

'No one touches my girlfriend!!!' an angry Gilbert pushed you behind him and glared at Billy, showing the middle finger.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

22.3K 655 32
"I'm sorry Gilbert, I truly am. If only you could forgive me.", Anne said to Gilbert as she grabs his hand. Hopefully he heard her.
53.6K 603 17
"๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’," ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š" ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐‘จ๐’–๏ฟฝ...
503K 12.2K 17
โ› oh honey it hurts โœ