My Crush is a Vampire Taeyong...

De Ray_Rayh2

She has a crush on someone who never noticed her at all. She thinks he's a sweet guy... But what happens when... Mais

My Crush is a Vampire: Chapter 1:
Note:
Chapter 2:
Note:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Note:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
⚠️Chapter 8:
Hi✨
⚠Chapter 9:
🙏
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 14:
⚠Chapter 15:
Thank You
Chapter 16: Final
Some good news:
Love at first bite:
Chapter 2:

Chapter 13:

246 7 0
De Ray_Rayh2

"I love you too, Taeyong.", you replied.

'This is it...he used the word with me.'

"Oh yes....I almost forgot. Here.",
Taeyong pulled out a necklace from his pocket and held it out so you could see it clearly.

"Is this what Bang Chan wanted?", you asked.

He nodded.

"Why did he want it so bad that he almost killed me?",you asked while touching the necklace with your index finger.

"It was your mother's....he wanted to use it for you and him so you two could be together, but I just refused. I couldn't let him have you.", Taeyong said.

"This is the rings of your mom and dad. Your mom wanted to give it to you but you were still young so it would've been easier for Chan to collect it from you, so your mom gave it to me and I kept it until you were the right age.", Taeyong finished off then put the necklace on for you.

"AAAAAAAH!, Ugh. Get off me!."
Your moment got ruined by a scream that came from the hallway

Taeyong ran out the room and looked for where the scream that came from the hallway.
As he walked out the room he saw a body laying on the floor. Doyoung's body.

"Haechan?",
Taeyong spoke and saw haechan's mouth was full of someone else's blood and slowly approached near him.

"Haechan...you can fight this, don't hurt anyone else, please.", Taeyong said.

"I can't....I'm sorry, Taeyong. I actually almost killed someone....wow.", haechan said.
"Where is y/n?", he asked.

"She's sleeping....just leave her and we can talk...hm?", Taeyong came with and excuse so haechan couldn't hurt you.

You quickly ran to the door and peaked through it then saw Taeyong and Haechan walking through the hallway, away from you.

You just remembered that Haechan might turn into a vampire like Taeyong that night. You let Taeyong go and take care of it.

You then looked on the floor and saw a guy with blood on his neck.

"Oh my god, are you okay?", you asked.

Another guy rushed over to us and kneeled down next to me.

"What happened, Doyoung?", he asked.

"Jungwoo, I think...my brother bit him.", you said.

Jungwoo nodded and understood so he picked doyoung uo and threw his arm over jungwoo's.

"I'll take him to the hospital.",Jungwoo said.

[Haechan and Taeyong]

"Haechan calm down, HAECHAN!", Taeyong yeld at haechan whi was now throwing things all over the place.

"I WANT TO SEE...Y/N!", haechan still threw things so Taeyong just went over to him then stood behind him then stood behind him and held onto him tightly so he could calm down.

Your POV:

I walked out the door and followed where Taeyong and Haechan went.
Someone then stopped me.

"Y/n?, what are you doing here?, he asked.

"Jaemin....it's Jaemin right?", you asked.

"Yes it is....", he said with a smile.
'Oooo that smile.'

"Back to the question...why are you walking around, shouldn't you be in your room?", Jaemin asked.

"Oh...I was just walking, looking around the place, it's pretty big.", you said.
Jaemin smiled then raised an eyebrow.

"You're looking for Taeyong, aren't you?", he asked while smiling widely.

"Psh No.....okay yes, but he's probably busy so, I'll just...", you said nervously.
Jaemin chuckled.

"I just saw him an Haechan walking to the room there....down the hall.", he said.

"Okay, thanks, nana.", you said excited, giving him a tight hug and his eyes were widened then he smiled.

End of your POV:

You walked to a door and you noises , like things being thrown and yelling.
You wanted to see so you slowly opened the door and peaked.

"Taeyong, I want to see her right now.", Haechan said.

"I told you....she's sleeping.", Taeying replied.

Taeyong let go of Haechan when he was calm.

Haechan walked towards Taeyong starting at his neck.

"You know, I can smell your blood from a mile away. It smells so....mmm fresh.", Haechan said licking his lips.

Haechan looked around and sniffed because he could scent someone else's blood.

"Who's there?", Haechan asked looking around.

"It's just me, Haechan.", Taeyong said.

"No No No there was....never mind. Listen to me, Taeyong...I'm saying this only because I'll be one of you and as an older brother to y/n. Turn her into one of us....please, I don't want her to get hurt or be scared. If she is one of us, she will be stronger. She is the only one here that's not like you and your boys. She will eventually be bitten if you don't do it. I just want her to be turned.....by you, Taeyong.", Haechan looked at Taeyong with a serious face.

"Haechan I....", Taeyong tried to speak Haechan but he cut him off.
"JUST DO IT!, I trust you.", Haechan said.

Taeyong was till lost for words, but Haechan started started to scream and lose control. His eyebrows furrowed as the veins in his neck slithered around.

"TAEYONG, GO!", Haechan demanded.

"I'm not leaving you.", Taeyong said.

Haechan threw his head back and screamed louder.

He walked in a fast pace towards Taeying and his fangs grew out then gripped onto Taeyong's neck and bit him.

Taeyong stood still furrowing his eyebrows letting Haechan drink his blood.

"NO!, TAEYONG-AH!", you shouted out crying.

Haechan stopped then looked over at who screamed.

"Y/n?, you're awake?", haechan asked.

You ran over to Taeyong then held onto him cupping his cheeks.
Tears continuously ran down your cheek and Taeyong wiped them.

"I'm okay, y/n. He can't kill me. I wanted him to to bite me because that way my blood that pumps inside his veins will make him control himself. Right now he needs to get some rest.", Taeyong said.

You hugged Taeyong and cried in his chest.
Taeyong called all of his boys and told them to take your brother to a bedroom.
He then took your hand and hooked it with his.

"Let's go, y/n.", he said.

You and Taeyong walked to his room and he sat you gently onto his bed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, wanna shower with me or after me?", he asked

You looked at him with widened eyes then looked away.

"After me?, okay..", Taeyong was about to walk but you gripped onto his hand.

"I-I'll go with you.", you said.

Taeyong smiled then took your hand.

~Time Skip~

Once you two were done with your business, you got into the bed wearing his clothes again then cuddled.

"Taeyong-ah?",
"Hm?"
"Howcome you didn't die when Haechan bit you.", you asked.

"I can't die once someone isn't a fully developed vampire. Haechan wasn't completely a vampire. He was about to turn so he lost control....and bit me.....so now, my blood will be inside his body so he will be able to control himself, but he will have to come to me once in a while for more blood, then he will be in full control, like me. All my gang members have my blood in their system...that's how they are in control.", Taeyong said.

You looked at Taeying then sat up.

"Taeyong, I'm living in a house of vampires....why am I not one.", you asked.

Taeyong looked at you worried if you might of heard what Haechan and him were talking about.

"Y/n...haechan s-"
"I know...do it.",
You cut him off then looked at him desperate.

"Bite me, Taeyong.", you said.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

709K 21.9K 43
Song Jaerim. A girl who has nothing but her education and her dreams. She's very beautiful girl but she doesn't know how pretty she is. Unlike any ot...
6.7K 265 31
in order to overcome a few of his fears , taehyung needs someone to be by his side. therefore he requested jeon jeongguk , whom he unexpectedly helpe...
40.2K 1.3K 18
What happen when a shy boy fell in love with his bully, bully who doesn't even know he exists.
21K 575 32
18 yr old shin hyuri wants to achieve her dreams. In order to do that she has to attend an arts academy. Along her journey in the academy, she bumped...