Chapter 12:

"H-He might t-turn into one of you?"
You looked at haechan with a worried expression.

You were disturbed by a door swinging open with the one and only person you were scared of and at the same time disliked. His nose was covered in blood, he looked dizzy and a black gun that he held, was being pointed at Taeyong.

"I told you, Taeyong-ah, that fucking girl is mine. Hand her over or I'll really shoot you and all your crazy ass, bloodsucking bag of dicks which you call....your gang.", Bang Chan said while raising an eyebrow.

", Bang Chan said while raising an eyebrow

"Come here, y/n.", Bang Chan demanded.
You took a step forward but Taeyong was about to walk over to you until...
"STOP!....don't fucking move, lover boy."

You looked over at Taeyong and gave him a gentle smile show him that it's going to be okay. You nodded at him then slowly walked over to Bang Chan.

Bang Chan was about To lead you out the door but he got stopped by someone.
"Don't you dare hurt her, Chan.", Taeyong said.

Bang Chan slowly turned around to face Taeyong

He smirked.

"Oh I won't hurt her.....I will just torture her until she gives me what I want...of course I will hurt her, Taeyongie.", He replied.

"You SON OF A BITCH!", Taeyong shouted.

Taeyong tried to run to you but Chan aimed a gun at him that stopped him and laughed.
A death glare was now seen on Taeyong's face, shown to Bang Chan.

"I will come to you, Y/n.", Taeyong said while looking at you.

"Psh...like you have the balls, Taeyong....you know what?, I'm wasting my time here....come with me, Kitten.", Bang Chan said.

", Bang Chan said