The Billionaire's Personal Sh...

By ShafiraSardar

Nina Merigold found her calling. She loves her job as Mr. Blackwood's personal shopper. As his personal shopp... More

Miss Merigold
Merigold Family Dinner
Kristen, The Hairdresser
Mr. Blackwood's Ruined Shirts
Kiss The Sexy Vampire
Brotherly Advice
Killer in a Slasher Movie
Bad Kisser
Sweet and Mischievous
The Promise
Speak of The Devil
Lucifer Himself
Coffee with Owen
Jacob's Challenge
Compel The Demon
Dress to Seduce
Orange Drab
Owen, The Sweetheart
My People
This Man I Love
The Games We Play
The Proposal
Ten Years From Now
The Ugly Side of Things
Generous Offer
No Regrets
The Family's Support
Huge Diamond Ring
The Little Changes of Jacob Blackwood
Money is Everything
Point Made, Sweetheart
The Video
Needy Kiss
Kids
Cute Jake
His Sex Drive
Sharing The Love
Christmas Deal
Soft Kisses and Gentle Touches
Loving Touch
Hot Santa
Christmas Dinner
Wet Sheets
Zombie Nina
His Gentle Embrace
Celebrate Us
Queen Nina Merigold
Mrs. Blackwood
Epilogue

The Softer Side of Jacob

36.2K 1.4K 41
By ShafiraSardar

Jacob was getting ready for work without getting distracted by me for once. I was seated on our bed, cup coffee in my hands while I watched him get dressed. It was a treat drinking delicious coffee in my comfy yoga pants and off the shoulder tee while watching Jacob cover up his delicious body. I didn't understand how he was so in shape.

"You have a gym at the office, don't you?" I asked.

He stopped buttoning up his navy shirt and flickered his stormy gaze at me, "Excuse me?"

My question confused him, I could understand since it more or less came out of nowhere. He didn't expect that question, maybe he didn't expect me to watch him so carefully at all. The darkened look in his eyes told me otherwise though. That man was definitely aware I was watching him and since he was a smug jerk he enjoyed the attention.

If only I could look away...

"Never mind." I trailed off, feeling a bit embarrassed about my question.

He continued the task at hand, "We do have a gym at the office."

So he did hear my question, but he refused to answer it. He knew me better than that. I wouldn't give up, that wasn't in my nature.

"So do you use it frequently?"

He smirked, tucking his shirt in his nice black slacks, "I do."

I bit my lip as I trailed my eyes over him from head to toe once more, "You look delicious."

He burst out in laughter, his entire body shaking with how hard he was laughing. It wasn't a joke though. That compliment slipped out even though I wanted to keep it to myself.

"Damn it, babe." The firm tone did delicious things to my body, "I'm trying to be a gentleman this morning. Don't ruin my plans by being cute." He warned me.

Once he was in his CEO uniform he brushed his hands over his jacket to straighten it and then stepped to me with confident steps. I inhaled sharply when he stood before me within a second. He brushed his fingers through my hair, his eyes flickering to my lips. He leaned in, I tilted my head back to meet him halfway. He was being a freaking tease though and kissed the corner of my mouth instead. A chuckle leaving his lips when I whined quietly about his teasing ways.

"So cute." He whispered in my ear.

I was completely dazed that it didn't occur to me the man before me was seducing me only to steal my coffee. He grabbed my cup and walked off, humming cheerfully since he accomplished his mission.

Such a jerk.

Rolling my eyes I stepped to the door, opened it and called loudly, "You're not sleeping in my bed tonight, you coffee thief!" I then closed the door and walked into the bathroom to get ready for my day as well.

When I emerged from the bathroom, a full makeup face on and smelling like roses I noticed the cup of coffee awaiting me on my bedside table. I grabbed the note before the cup and read it.

Dinner tonight?
I'll pick you up around seven.

Jacob

I remembered the days where we'd sign off emails with our last names. He wasn't actually asking me out to dinner, he was telling me we were having dinner out. It was so like the man. Maybe it was an attempt for him not to sleep in the guest room. Either way, I did like it. We hadn't gone out together after the scandal. We were still cautious because the news didn't die down completely. People were still speculating, still hoping Jacob would fuck up. They were also getting angry at each other for being supportive of us as a couple and being hurtful to us as a couple. Everyone had an opinion about it and they let them known in not so kind words. Jacob and I ignored the comments after his public statement. We just focused on posting our happy moments even if it looked like we were trying to cover it up.

Dinner tonight sounded amazing. We'd focus on us as a couple and we'd have a great time together.

***

Dinner tonight would be marvelous, the dress I chose to wore would make sure of it. I wore a long pale blue dress which was tight around the chest, showing off my boobs while it flowed down. The skirt made of tulle in a neon blue color. I wore silver strappy high heels beneath it. My hair I kept down, curling the ends of it, My makeup natural with a pop of pink on the lips. I felt pretty so nothing could ruin my night.

If Jacob was good I'd allow him to sleep in my bed again.

Shrugging on my white woolen coat I grabbed my clutch from my bed and checked it to make sure I had my phone, keys, money and of course the pink matte lipstick. When I was sure I had everything I left the bedroom and met up with my fiancé at the elevator. The way his eyes took me in told me I picked the right dress. He devoured me with his eyes. I placed my hand against his firm chest and leaned in, just like he did that morning I pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. The growl that followed when I pulled away made me smirk.

"Returning the favor." I let him know quietly.

He chuckled, the annoyance leaving him with a single touch to my body. He placed his hand on my lower back like he usually did. It was as if he needed that touch whenever we went out in public to remind himself that I was there.

"You never disappoint me."

Joel drove us to the restaurant Jacob requested a table at safely. Jacob held my hand as we entered the restaurant and were guided to our table after we gave the staff our coats. Jacob ordered us a bottle of red. I scanned through the menu when I heard a hesitant voice all out to my fiancé. Glancing up from my menu I met the gaze of a younger looking Jacob. The younger guy looked hesitant, maybe a bit out of place. He was maybe a few inches shorter than Jacob, his hair a chocolate brown color and his eyes bright blue. He looked cute, he was definitely like a softer looking Jacob Blackwood in every way.

"Hello." He greeted, his voice so kind and gentle.

I got out of my chair and held my hand out to him, "Nice to meet you, Joshua."

He grinned at me, the smile so charming and warm it melted your heart. He shook hands with me and then looked at Jacob for guidance maybe. It was cute but at the same time, it also made me realize that he wasn't quite comfortable around us. Or me. I wanted this date night to be special but I didn't mind hanging out with Joshua too and have great wine and delicious food.

The perfect opportunity to get to know each other.

"Have a seat." I gestured, "We haven't ordered yet. Your arrival was perfect."

He took a seat, clearing his throat as he awkwardly shifted, "I was already here." He admitted.

Jacob sat down as well, giving his brother a firm pat against the back, "Loosen up. You make me feel uncomfortable."

Joshua glared at his brother, "Easier said than done." He muttered.

I was definitely the reason why he felt awkward.

"I know this is kind of awkward but I promise I want to get to know you and hopefully see you at our Christmas dinner."

Joshua looked unsure but shook his head, flashing me that grin again.

"Good since we got that out of the way how about we order now?" Jacob suggested.

We grabbed our menus and scanned through it. Secretly I peeked over my menu to observe Jacob and his little brother. I noticed that Jacob occasionally gave his brother a pat against the back or laugh at his jokes. They looked comfortable around each other. Jacob mentioned he didn't see his brother that often but the way they behaved around each other told me otherwise. I think he exaggerated it a little when he told me that story.

"It's nice to meet you in person, Nina." Joshua told me after we placed our order, "I have seen pictures of you on Social Media."

I sighed, knowing what he meant.

He flashed me an apologetic smile, "Then I saw this video of my brother singing Christmas songs while decorating a tree."

I laughed, trying to hide it by biting my lower lip when Jacob threw me a glare.

Joshua noticed and chuckled, shrugging his shoulders, "It was awkward for me because I didn't know what to expect. You had to be a strong-willed woman if you managed to make Jacob do all of that."

"She is strong-willed." Jacob told his brother, "Or very stubborn to be more accurate."

I kicked his shin underneath the table, flashing my dear fiancé a smile when he hissed out in pain and reached beneath the table to rub his aching shin.

"Come on, sweetheart." He muttered.

"You had that coming." I grabbed my wine glass and sipped it.

Joshua glanced between Jacob and me, his lips curling up while his bright blue eyes glittered, "You're amazing." He told me, looking astonished that I kicked his brother in a very public place without feeling sorry for him.

Jacob could handle it though. I think he thrived for reactions like that from me. I gave him a challenge. It definitely spiced up our games in the bedroom.

I raised my glass to Joshua, "We're going to get along just fine."

He raised his glass as well. Us bonding over me being able to stand up against Jacob made the man himself roll his eyes and sigh tiredly.

"Great." He sighed.

It wasn't the dinner I thought it would be tonight but I loved it even more. Joshua warmed up to me, Christmas dinner was going to be perfect. My family would give me the Christmas I wanted this year. I owed it to them to make it a special night.

***

When we arrived back home Jacob and I quietly made our way to our bedroom. The tension between us was palpable. I could hardly breathe but I pretended to be perfectly fine. I wouldn't break the tension first. It had to be the man who kept surprising everyone, including me. I kicked off my heels and made my way into the walk-in closet to put my coat away. I stood before the tall mirror, ready to zip down my dress when Jacob appeared behind me, looking dark and sinister.

My panties were soaked.

He reached for the zipper and very carefully zipped it down, the sound echoing through the closet. His fingertips brushed my skin, leaving a burning trail down, down, down. I broke down first, inhaling sharply with anticipation. He smirked, brushing my hair to the side and kissing my neck. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of his soft kisses on my neck.

"Now you're just fucking hot." He breathed.

I snapped my eyes open when I felt his hands gripping my hips. My dress dropped to the floor, pooling around my feet as he without warning spun me around and lifted me up in his strong arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist on instinct and wrapped my arms around his neck. Without any effort at all, he walked into the bedroom and lowered me on our bed. My chest rose and fell quickly as I watched him put on a show. He undressed, not once looking away from me.

Desire burned in my lower stomach.

I needed this delicious man before me. I needed him to touch me all over, kiss me all over and give me pleasure. Make me beg for it. The promise in his eyes told me it would last all night.

"You want it, don't you, sweetheart?"

"I need it." I breathed.

Completely bare he crawled on top of me and, his erection pressing against my clothed crotch. It set me off, making me arch my back and press up against his firm body. He held me as pleasure washed over me. His lips at my neck and slowly trailing down to pepper my chest with soft kisses. A breathe chuckle left his beautiful lips when I calmed down enough to make sense of whatever he was saying.

"This is going to be fun, won't it, sweetheart?"

I needed a minute to catch my breath and collect my brain. I stretched like a lazy cat and giggled when he kissed the corner of my mouth. Opening my eyes I met his stormy gaze. Brushing my fingers over his cheeks I smiled invitingly at him. He kissed me a few times on the lips.

"So much fun." I agreed.

Dinner was great and our private party afterward was even better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 151 18
Sofia Volkov is a girl who's the very picture of a goddess. She is wealthy. She has enough beauty to spare. She has the smarts of a genius and is pre...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
164 10 11
Scarlet is fresh out of college and ready to get a job. She goes to multiple interviews and then she makes it to her dream job interview and is sever...
165K 3.7K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...