... ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇꜱ |...

By narnaee

"i know you have a lot of horrible traits, but i didn't know you were a pervert." "na fucking jaemin, what ab... More

| z e r o |
| o n e |
| t h r e e |
| f o u r |
| f i v e |
| s i x |
| s e v e n |
| e i g h t |
| n i n e |
| t e n |
| e l e v e n |
| t w e l v e |
| t h i r t e e n |
| f o u r t e e n |
| f i f t e e n |
| s i x t e e n |
| s e v e n t e e n |

| t w o |

1.7K 70 16
By narnaee

"you probably won't love the idea but.. it's jaemin. you know, na jaemin from high school."

you stared at him for a solid six seconds before staring back at your screen. "actually, i think i'll just text my study group and ask." jeno rolled his eyes. he actually never completely understood how your feud even had begun. "you guys attend the same college. it would be perfect."

at that you scrunched up your nose. "well, yeah, if he wasn't an asshole, sure it'd be perfect. too bad he's the biggest asshole i know." a snort left jeno, and he reached over the table as he saw you beginning to type on your keyboard, before slamming it shut. at the sudden move, a curse word left your lips, and you sent a glare in the direction of your friend who leaned back into his chair.

"exactly why do you hate him again? i never really understood the feud between you two." jeno crossed his arms, and you copied him as you leaned back into the chair as well. you scoffed. why did you hate him? well..

"you're failing pe? i'm sorry but how can you fail pe?" it wasn't your first time meeting jaemin. he had almost always been a good friend of jeno's like yourself, but you never really talked too much. it was your second year in high school and you weren't exactly doing the best in pe, at least your teacher said so, "to be honest, i have no idea. but jeno told me to ask you to help me. with what? i don't know."

"maybe it's because you're in bad shape? i mean, look at your cute chubby cheeks." you scrunched your nose at the words and at his snicker that followed before narrowing your eyes. you didn't see it, but the way you reacted to jaemin's words, made him grin. "i'm sorry, it was a joke. i think your cheeks are cute."

you felt embarrassed. he could probably see it as well. "whatever, i don't want help from someone who is failing all subjects but physical education." he raised his eyebrows at that, but his smile didn't disappear, not even the slightest bit. maybe you were crazy or your eyes deceived you, but it actually looked like his grin widened.

"okay, chubby bunny, but if you fail pe, don't go crying to jeno about it, because then he'll beat me up." his comment didn't offend you as much as it annoyed you. you just asked for help and he had the audacity to act like he did? embarrassing.

"because he called me chubby in high school when i asked for help. and after that he, for some reason, always found a way to make me mad at him." jeno hummed, now remembering that your feud had started after that incident because you had ranted to him about it after it had happened. he remembers scolding jaemin, but his other friend had only brushed it off as a small joke.

"yeah, he said something about you having a cute reaction." jeno stretched his arms above his head. you huffed at his sentence, and jeno decided not to mention the redness of your cheeks. after jeno had brought up jaemin, your mind wandered off to your horrible memories with him.

"and why are you now in my chemistry class?" you glared at jaemin as he took the seat beside you. jaemin had walked in, locked eyes with you, smirked, and walked right up to you.

"awe, you care about me?"

"no, i don-" jaemin cut you off, "i'll answer you right away, since you care so much about me. my teacher moved me to this course." you ignored his words as you pulled out your chemistry books, and jaemin frowned at that. "ya, don't ignore me."

"if it doesn't benefit me academically talking to you, i won't talk to you." jaemin scoffed at your words, about to bite back when your chemistry teacher walked in. her eyes lit up as she looked at jaemin. "na jaemin, how nice it is to see you in my class."

"aha, so you're a teacher's pet. i get why they moved you to the advanced chemistry course then." you mumbled as your teacher took attendance. a low chuckle left the boy beside you as he clicked his pen. his eyes were looking at you as his head was turned to teacher.

"awe, doll, you've got it all wrong. i'm not failing any of my subjects like you thought. you on the other hand is failing one of the easiest subjects there is." there was a mischievous glint in his eyes. he blinked slowly as he stared at your cheeks slowly becoming more and more red.

"why you little-" it wasn't a shout, more like a hushed shout, but it apparently reached your teacher's ears as she cleared her throat. at the sound, your head immediately snapped away from jaemin to look at your teacher. her eyebrows were raised as she stared at you, and you pressed your lips together, ignoring the snickering boy you could see from the corner of your eyes.

"l/n y/n, if you have something to tell jaemin, why don't you share it with the rest of the class?" and all eyes were on you. the attention made your eyes shake, your eyes moving to look at all of them. your heart pounded hard against your chest and you swallowed.

"it's nothing miss, i'm sorry." you managed to quak out, bowing your head respectfully.

"very well." the teacher continued the lesson.

"when he joined my chemistry course, it was like all the teasing accelerated." jeno nodded, and he watched as you let out a groan and placed your head on the table. "how would i be able to live with him, jeno?"

"because he isn't that bad, you know?" jeno almost jumped by the way your head snapped up. your eyes were wide, and your jaw slacked. "do you not remember that one party where he kept flirting with all girls? i called him a player and he had the audacity to make a whole scene out of it. it was so embarrasing!"

"why are you so annoyed by me flirting with girls? could it be? oh, i get it. you should've just told me you had a crush on me." jaemin grinned, a cup filled with whatever pressed to his lips. at the absurd accusation, your hand flew forward, grabbing the collar of his shirt. "why you little-"

"watch your language, doll." he placed a finger against your lips, enjoying the way your face lit up in red. it wouldn't have been bad, if there weren't multiple students from your grade watching and whispering about you.

"you know what? i can't do this anymore. you make me exhausted. i have tried being patient with you because you're jeno's close friend, but i can't anymore." you sighed, turning around before taking a few steps. you had decided to find jeno and tell him you were leaving when jaemin spoke up again. "wow, look at that. she went on a rant."

"can you keep an intelligent conversation going for even one minute, na jaemin?" you had turned around almost immediately to say that to him, and his eyes widened, as did his grin. jaemin took a step towards you, before grabbing you by the collar like you had done before.

"nope, at least not with you, l/n y/n." jeno had appeared and stood now in the doorway, watching the two of you with a dumbfounded look. your hands gripped his hands, harshly pulling them away from you, two words leaving you as you did so, "fuck you."

"well, if you insist." jeno cringed at his friend's words, and as jaemin reached a hand in your direction to pull you closer to him again, you slapped his hand away from you. a glare was sent in jaemin's direction from you, "i will report you, na jaemin. don't tempt me."

"it was embarrassing, don't laugh, jeno!" you groaned as your friend tried to hide his snicker with a small cough. jeno shook his hands as well as his head at your words, a smile tugging at his lips, "i'm not, sorry."

"it's my second worst memory i have. my worst memory i have is our movie marathon with that dick!" jeno grimaced at that. he remembers being in the middle of the two of you and your bickering. he remembers that the two of you only had been there for ten minutes before it began.

"here you go." you eyed jaemin as he handed you a soda, jeno immediately laughing at the lack of trust you had in jaemin. jaemin put up his hands with a smug grin. "i brought you, jeno and myself a soda from jeno's kitchen, because i'm nice. if you want to, you can switch cans with me or jeno."

"fine, give me yours then." the words left you almost immediately, and the two of you exchanged cans. as always, there was a large grin on his face, "here you go, doll."

"call me doll one more time, and i swear, you won't be able to reproduce." you didn't waste a beat before snapping at him. it had only been ten minutes, and the two of you had already begun. 

"do you two need a moment-" jeno started off, jumping a bit as you slammed a hand into the living room table. then you spoke up, voice almost desperate, "jeno, if you leave me alone with him i'll lose my sanity."

a laugh left jaemin at your comment, and you were already preparing yourself for his upcoming comment.

"you haven't already? wow, jeno leave so i can see the pretty girl go crazy."

"i will bodyslam you."

"with your barely passing grade in pe?" by the way your eye twitched, jeno knew that you were on the brink of going batshit crazy. as he saw you open your mouth he quickly held up his drink, opening it with a small sheepish grin, "yay guys, sodas!"

at jeno words you felt yourself calm down slightly, and you closed your mouth, stopping yourself from biting back. jaemin opened his can as well, sipping the carbonated liquid as he looked at you. then you opened it, your eyes widening, as most of liquid came streaming out after you opened the sodacan.

"whoops, i think i might've accidentally shaken that can." jeno pinched the space between his eyebrows at jaemin's words. this time jeno didn't see any anger in your eyes, only pure exhaustion. 

"jeno, i'm not doing this, i'm going home." a small sigh left you, and jeno grabbed your arm almost immediately before dragging your body back onto the couch.

"no, wait, he's sorry, and he'll be nice. right?" at the last word jeno turned to look at jaemin, his eyes narrow.

"yeah, of course.. i'll be nice to you, doll."

"jeno, if you don't hold me back, i'll send your friend flying." you gritted your teeth at jaemin. jeno stretched out his arm and placed his hand on the table, not allowing you to jump jaemin unless you made your way over him.

"cute, she thinks she can send me flying with those arms of hers."

"cute, you think a pretty face can get you through life." you said back, eyes narrow.

"i only heard pretty face."

"i'll smash it in."

"be my guest and see if you can, doll." jeno panicked a bit as you finally pushed yourself to a standing position, and jeno sent a glare in jaemin's direction as the latter chuckled. then he looked at you, standing up so he was shielding jaemin almost, "no y/n. go find some of my clothes, and then you can take a shower. afterwards we'll have our movie marathon."

you pressed your lips together, mumbling a small 'fine', before making your way to jeno's room to find something that wasn't sticky with soda. before you left the living room room, however, you gave jaemin the middle finger, hating the way he simply snickered.

"why are you like this, jaemin? i don't think i have ever seen you act like this towards anyone." jeno finally asked the question, he had been wondering about for so long. jaemin tapped his chin for a few seconds, but he didn't think for a very long time before answering, "why not?"

"you tire me." jeno covered his face with his hands, ignoring the laugh from his friend. jaemin moved over and elbowed jeno in the side before throwing his arm around him, "and that's why i'm your best friend."

"sadly."

"i mean, you survive it everytime i invite him over." jeno said, and you opened your mouth to respond. you closed it again, because he was right. of course jeno didn't stop hanging out with jaemin after you moved in together. ever since you moved in with jeno and jaemin had been over, jaemin hadn't been a dick to you even once.

you were going to regret it. you knew for a fact that you were going to regret it. "you know what? fine, tell him about the room. i am only doing this because rent is expensive, though." it felt like you had just surrendered when you said those words, but you needed a roommate. on top of that, you knew him. you knew jaemin, and you knew he wasn't a serial killer or something. asshole, yeah, but you wouldn't feel scared to go to sleep.

jeno grinned, "amazing!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 185 33
"You know why you're here." Donghyuck is lazy and just wants to make it out of school as quickly as possible. But then he starts to receive strange...
40.6K 1K 17
Right now I was actually attempting on sneaking out two in the morning, I snatch my hoodie and the black puffy jacket that went up to my knees and gr...
399K 12.6K 34
friends just sleep in another bed
And friends don't treat me like you do
34.5K 1.3K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...