Kai Hiwatari's Moon πŸ’œ

By TaesimKim

"Is my moon still angry with me?" Kai whispered in her ear as tears roll down her cheeks. She shooked her hea... More

Long Lasting πŸ’œ
Rivals πŸ’œ
Max TateπŸ’œ
World Champion And Him?πŸ’œ
Maxy Got His BitbeastπŸ’œ
Dragoon StormπŸ’œ
13 CandlesπŸ’œ
China and White TigersπŸ’œ
He's Not A TraitorπŸ’œ
Battle In SkyπŸ’œ
Bye Bye Bitbeast πŸ’œ
Counching Lion, Hidden TigerπŸ’œ
Race Is OnπŸ’œ
Going For GoldπŸ’œ
1K Special πŸ’œ
2K SpecialπŸ’œ

Adios Bladebreakers πŸ’œ

820 20 1
By TaesimKim

Mizuki

I went out but as soon as I walked out of the room I was suddenly pinned to the wall.

I gasped from the pain and said without looking,"Oh my god not in the morning only Kai-"

"Wait Kai? It's me Tyson mizuki." My eyes widen and looked up at Tyson in front of me with max and chief behind him looking at me confused.

I looked beside to kai leaning on wall looking away. I looked at Tyson and screamed as we both fell down.

"Hey what's the big idea huh? Why are you screaming?" Tyson said angrily. I blinked twice and sighed.

"S-sorry it's just uh You just what do I say now..uhh" "I stuttered as he sighed.

"Forget that now see this." He said giving me a letter.

"What's this?" I said confused. He just looked at it angrily and went away with max and chief following him.

I looked at them confused but then opened the letter and my eyes widen to read the letter. What ray no. There's no way he can do that right. Ray left the team. I thought shocked while looking at the letter.

"By reading this again and again wouldn't change the truth. And it's reality that he left the team."

I looked at him as he walked in front of me. I sighed sadily and was about to stand up when a hand was in front of me.

I looked up to see kai looking at me. I smiled and took his hand and stood up but my foot got slip and fell forward into kai as he wrapped his arms around me keeping me steady.

We looked in each other's eyes and his eyes were shining more than ruby.

"So." He said as I looked at him confused.

"So what?" I said confused.

"So only I am in your mind that you thought it was me who pinned you just now interesting. "He said smirking while leaning in. I blushed harder and looked at him shocked.

"K-kai stop it." I said blushing hard as he leaves me.

I huffed and went to Mr. Dickenson to talk about this but I stopped and leaned towards door and listened the talk.

So ray just left the team because his bitbeast left him. He thought he is not worthy enough to be in this team without his bitbeast. I thought shocked and surprised.

I then saw Tyson and others coming out and he looked at me.

"Would someone please tell me what happened in there I mean there is gotta be an explanation. "Chief said.

"There is gotta be something that we don't know about cause ray isn't the type of guy that would leave without telling us." Max said sadily.

"Something is fishy." Tyson said.

"What do you mean? Tell us." Chief said.

"I am going after him guys. There is no way he wouldn't go without saying goodbye or something was wrong. It's so totally weird." Tyson said.

"Tyson. "We looked back and saw kai.

"Huh kai." Tyson said.

"Why are you three wasting your time out here you should be practicing. "Kai said.

"You are not serious. If you have noticed we are one team member short." Tyson said.

"I wouldn't worry about that. When ray is ready he will come back. I know him. He is the type of guy determined to get his bitbeast back. His drigger means everything to him and if anyone can find it back he will." Kai said.

"You mean he can get his bitbeast back. "Max said.

"I am sure of it and when he does ray will be stronger." Kai said as we all thought of ray.

"Without ray and his bitbeast there is no way we can win this tournament. "Kai said going away.

"I think he may be right so what do we do now guys?" Chief said.

"As far as I am concerned we can only do one thing and that is to find ray and we don't have much time." Tyson said running away.

"Tyson what are you doing? Wait." Chief said as me and max nodded and ran after him.

"Max ? Mizuki where are you going?" Chief said but we ran to Tyson.

"Hey Tyson. "Max shouted as he looked behind.

"Huh max,mizuki?" He said confused.

"There you are buddy." I said as we both ran at him and fell down.

"We didn't thought we would ever catch up to you." Max said smiling.

"What are you two doing here?" Tyson said confused.

"Oh right you didn't hear the tournament isn't starting till tomorrow all we had to do today is to register and chief said he will take care of it." Max said smiling.

"But we don't have a team." Tyson said.

"We will have a team once we have ray and it's only a matter of time so what are we waiting for?" Max said smiling.

"You are both coming with me?" Tyson said annoyed.

"Is that a problem. "I said confused.

"May be. I know this sound crazy but I have got a feeling ray went up to that mountain sitting there probably waiting for us and thinking what's taking us so long." Tyson said as we all looked at mountain.

"So what are we waiting for?" Max asked.

"Huh you cant come with me. So di a thing max and mizuki you both go back to the others and tell them that I am alright. "He said smiling while going away. We looked at each other and hugged him tightly.

"Hey boy this is gonna be a crazy climbing. "Max said smiling.

"I said you are not coming wit me." Tyson said annoyed. "No I always fantasies about climbing Mt. Everest and I will let you be my sure bud. Come on you would not say no to little old us right?" Max said smiling as Tyson smiled.

"3 2 1 let's rip." We said smiling and started running towards mountain. We finally reached and started climbing.

"It just looked so easy to climb but now that we started climbing it's so hard to-ahhhh." I said but gasped as my hand slipped but before I could fell my hand was grabbed. I looked up and saw max grabbing my arm

"Thanks max." I said smiling as he nodded but then we heard a scream. We looked beside and screamed to see Tyson felling down but quickly I grabbed his hand.

"Huh THIS IS NOT A 5OCK CLIMBING. " I shouted angrily as max took us to top but then we heard ray say,"I really miss being a WhiteTiger."

Tyson shouted angrily,"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" They looked at us to see us.

"Tyson? Max? Mizuki?" Ray said shocked looking at us.

"So you are jumping shift huh? How dare you-ahhhhhh." Tyson shouted but his hands slipped but me and max quickly pulled him up.

"Hey will you take it easy Tyson now get back up here." Max said as he stood up.

"I-I can't believe what you just said. Maybe all I heard about you is true. "Tyson said angrily as I looked at him shocked.

"Tyson you." I said shocked.

"Hey I am not good for your team any longer." Ray said.

"Uh no ray you are not on their team any longer. "Mariah said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"So it's official you deserted us to be with them-" Before he could say anything else I quickly covered his mouth.

"Ray I may not show as much as Tyson but how can you do this to us after what we did for you. I thought you were our friend our teammate. We don't care about your bitbeast and now you are leaving us to be with them. "Max said.

"But it's not what it looks like." Ray said.

"Then what does it looks like. Hey I have gotn idea which will solve everythingyou interested pal. Well then here's it. I challenge you to a battle. If you win then you can do whatever you like. No questions or hard feelingswill be there but If you lose then you will have to come back to the bladebreakers forever. " Tyson said angrily.

"Fight me instead. The same battle as it but instead of ray battle me." Mariah said angrily as Tyson sweat dropped.

I growled and pulled Tyson back and said glaring at her,'Execuse me Miss. Attitude but he is talking with ray not you so better back away."

"Oh yeah why defend him like this your second boyfriend?" She said angrily.

"Grhh why are you so interested in my personal love life huh and what is it to you even if he us huh? I will not listen anything about my friends. I would do anything for them. And why are you always make them my boyfriend huh? The next time you will say ray is my-"

"HE IS NOT YOURS!"She shouted angrily.

"WELL HE IS NOT YOURS TOO MISS.ATTITUDE." I shouted angrily.

She growled and was about to punch me when I jumped forward up from her head.

"Um mizuki let it go." Tyson said nervously.

"Yeah Mariah let go." Ray said sweat dropped.

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS." We both shouted at them as they screamed and hugged each other and backed away.

We growled at each other and was about to punch her when we were suddenly grabbed from behind.

"Let go already who does she think she is huh? I will teach her a lesson she will not forget in her life." She said as Tyson struggled to back her away.

"Oh please I have seen many of you and all of them went with their jaw broken or worse. And why did you get so jealous when I said that ray is my-" I said angrily as I struggled in ray's grip.

'Shut up." She said angrily.

We looked at each other and sighed. Tyson let her go as she stood away. I sighed and looked down to see arms around my chest.

"Um ray you can let go now." I said blushing.

He blushed hard and leaves me.

"I accept. "Ray said as they started battle.

"Come on ray when you amwere a kid you didn't needed WhiteTigers and now also you don't need them." Mariah said.

"Hey Mariah thanks." Ray said smiling. Soon the battle started but it was shocked to see the result. Tyson lost.

"Oh yeah welcome back to WhiteTigers." Mariah cheered.

"I hope you are happy." Tyson said.

"Hy Tyson if you ready I made my decision. "Ray said.

"I told you no hard feelings and I really mean it but to let you know that we want you back even without your bitbeast. "Tyson said smiling.

"Really I didn't know that. I am not coming back with you. I am sorry mariah but I have to go back to bladebreakers I am sure you understand. It looks like I gave a new home now and you made me realise the things which I forget that beyblade is a sport and is played to have fun and maybe we can still be friends. So thank you. Thanks mariah you are a good friend." Ray said smiling.

"Thanks ray." She said smiling.

"Ready to go guys." Ray said as we all cheered but then we heard a voice. We looked back and saw lee.

"May I ask what are you doing here with ray." He said.

"What is it to you." Tyson said.

"Stay out of it. It's none of your business. "Lee said.

"Nothing lee the last thing we want is an argument and I just came here cause I was worried for ray." She said.

"What you are worried for enemy that is completely unacceptable. He is nothing but a worthless traitor. Ray as far as I am concernedwithoutyour bitbeast you are not a fit competitor. " Lee said.

'And what makes you come up with that Lee." Ray said as max and tyson defended ray.

"Whatever. "Lee said as they both jumped down.

"He jumped off the cliff." Tyson said shocked as we all looked down.

"So ready to go guys?" Ray asked as we all flinched.

"Yeah sure but If you don't mind I think I will take a path." Tyson said.

"You scared. "Ray said smiling.

"Yes I will accept I am afraid of heights. "Tyson said smiling.

"So how about push." Ray said as we backed away.

"Hey I got an idea what about you go first and send me a taxi." Max said smiling.

"Not funny it's only way down here." Ray said as we all looked at him shocked.

He chuckled and we all laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 42
8 years past by and it seems that Harumin is really having a good life. She's now 24 and became a great successor and has her own company. Her family...
3K 205 18
Adhik Malhotra has received hate all his life, he knew he didn't deserve it but the destiny had another plan. The moment his father took the last bre...
7.2K 525 18
"I will die Ekansh... Please, I dont know what i will do without you. Please forgive me." She begged trying to hold his hand but he jerked his hand a...
1K 60 36
GLIMPSES (P.S. Contains spoilers, read at your own discretion) : As she drew closer to the door, she could clearly hear two men bickering "I swear if...