Rainbow Six Siege OC Book

By Ronin141

Title pretty much speaks for itself, this book is about my R6 OC's and their bios, my friend devoncruz19 said... More

Anthony "Oni" Riley
Hades
Justin "Panther" Bennett
Angela "Fantoom" Wolfe
Logan "Otter" Pierre
Richard "Delta" Murdock
Scott "Mirage" Murdock
Naomi "Athena" Espinoza
Gwisin
Emil "Bruin" Wagner
Sebastian "Lucifer" Butler
Ramil "Fury" Villanueva
Cedric "Scorch" McIntyre

Kyle "Kelpie" Ferguson

98 2 0
By Ronin141

"Know your past otherwise people around you will suffer due to your ignorance."

Name: Kyle Ferguson

Unit: NIGHTHAVEN (currently)

Callsign: Kelpie

Nationality: Scottish

Birthdate: 10-12-86

Birthplace: Glasgow Scotland

Age: 35

Height: 6ft1

Weight: 180

Blood type: AB+

Family
[REDACTED]: father (Deceased)
Emma Ferguson: mother
[REDACTED]: Half-sister

Role: defend

VA: Gideon Emery

Romance options: Hibana

Equipment

SIG MCX

Kel-Tec KSG 12

P226

Secondary gadgets
Deployable shield
Barbwire

Training [REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

7-25-10

Gadget evaluation

Gadget: Death's Door

User:
Kyle "Kelpie" Ferguson

Lead specialist:
Jaimini Kalimohan Shah

Description: "When I first met Kelpie, the early prototypes of Death's Door nearly killed me, after using our resources Death's Door is much more worse than back then. To start Death's Door is a automated trap that takes up both sides of the doorway and if an individual stupidly steps inside the doorway, the sides of it will push out spikes meant to hit the vital organs and kill a man instantly, I imputed a device that will recognize friendlies so everyone in NIGHTHAVEN, Rainbow 6 and any other officially recognized organization is safe from these spikes, this meant to watch flanks, block off points of entry and overall just lockdown a room making it so enemies can't exist or enter said room."

BACKGROUND [REDACTED]
Only thing known of Kyle Ferguson's lineage is his mother Emma Ferguson, she was maiden for a variety of people, one of which was a British commander who eventually got her pregnant as she left out of fear for her and her child's life. Kyle as a child never stayed in one school too due to him constantly being bullied as his mother really wanted him to be happy in school but it eventually got to a point where Kyle had to be homeschooled which caused Kyle to be antisocial.

Kyle when he got into his late teens learned who his biological father is and that he also has a half sister, Kyle being young and hopeful wanted to meet his other family but his mother kept him away from that side of the family as she was very distrustful whenever it came to Kyle's father. Kyle once he was old enough enlisted in the British army so he could provide for his mother, training was nothing to write home about but he eventually met his biological father and he saw the opportunity to talk to him and it did not go well. His father dismissed him calling him a good for nothing bastard, Kyle after this kept his distance and focused on his military. He spent a lot of years in the army and eventually joined the SAS in 2013.

A year later he would meet his half-sister but would keep his distance as he felt his presence would bother her. His time in the SAS was relatively uneventful but in 2016 he would caught up in a controversy as he would arrested for murdering his own father, the case to many was obvious and were calling for him to be punished but it would never come as Kyle would escape and disappear being on the run from country to country where his last reported sighting was in India where he met Jaimini Kalimohan Shah who offered him a position in NIGHTHAVEN which he accepted. Kyle's role in Kali's organization varies from killing specific targets, hostage rescue and night raids, despite his uses he constantly gets pushed beyond his limits by fellow SAS colleague Angela "Fantoom" Wolfe as she has sort of taken him under her wing but they aren't exactly friends by any stretch.

PSYCHOLOGICAL
"I'll admit that I had some expectations as Kali has a good eye for talent and made me all the more curious what made her recruit Kyle despite his past. Kyle made it a clear to me that he didn't at all trust me making it clear to me that he clearly has problems trusting people, not surprising given that he likely didn't even trust his own father. I decided to ask if there's anyone he does trust, he stated that he only trusts his mother and Kali as she's proven to be a capable leader in his eyes, when I asked about his NIGHTHAVEN comrades, he said he feels indifferent about most of them besides Fantoom but said it's too complicated to explain. I could tell that he tends to distance himself as much as possible, I can imagine this is a defense mechanism of sorts perhaps out of fear of opening up to the wrong person. Despite him not really letting me in, It was evident to me that he acts rather deadpanned which no doubt causes him to be a blunt individual and one that has dry humor while being unintentional.

I asked his thoughts on the SAS we have at rainbow and I was shocked to hear that he doesn't really care for them at all, Thatcher gets on his nerves as he feels while he can be an asset to teaching younger people, he also said that Thatcher's headstrong and unreasonable nature is a liability in his eyes. Moving onto to Sledge he feels rather indifferent though admits it's nice having another Scot around. He expressed his thoughts on Mute saying he's too smart for his own good and doesn't focus enough on improving his skills in the field. Lastly he said that he despises Smoke for his sarcastic and cocky attitude and admits to wanting to punch him in the jaw whenever he's trying to be quote on quote funny.

From what I could tell, Kyle will not hesitate to be honest and confront others if he deems it worth his time, he genuinely doesn't like being around the sarcastic talkative types who can never keep their mouths shut, he's all business and admits that he will give others a hard time if they're not focusing on the task at hand during operations."
~Harvisha "Harry" Pandey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
154K 5.6K 26
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
37.9K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
265K 40.2K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ