๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

83.

9.9K 175 7
By AnnaMoon138

Her. 

I woke up to very pleasant caressing of my baby bump and tender kiss on my forehead. 

"Good morning, baby."- I spoke sleepily and cheerfully, kissing his bare, vast, chiselled to flawlessness chest. 

"Good morning, bambina."- replied Leonardo with his coarse, velvety, rich, fruity, pleasant voice sounding deeper, raspier and more sexier. 

"I adore your voice and worship your morning voice."- I sincerely, shamelessly stated, snuggling into his hard, warm body as he chuckled and pulled me closer. His chuckle sounds thousand times better, being music to my ears. 

We cuddled some more before getting up. The two of us brushed our teeth, did our routines before moving onto baby bump one. I brushed my hair and left it loose. Then we headed downstairs and I smiled wider, realising that today is Saturday, meaning it is just us and our little devils. 

We fed our 5 dogs, played with them while drinking glass of water. I also took my vitamins per usual. The two of us enjoyed making breakfast together. Today we are having banana pancakes with maple syrup and delicious smoothie made of berries and chia seeds. We had a blast while cooking and eating, stealing countless loving kisses along the way. 

After we finished having fun breakfast, we loaded dishwasher before heading upstairs to finish setting our perfect nursery. 

"How long will it take for my handy man to set up the crib?"- I wondered with smile as my arms wrapped around his neck and his around my waist. 

"I have no idea."- chuckled Leo, making me giggle. 

We shared doting kiss before I sat on the extremely comfortable rocking chair and started sorting clothes by categories: onesies, pants, t-shirts, pjs, socks etc. Our dogs are laying around the room, watching us occasionally while chewing their toys. Leonardo sat on the fluffy rug and got instruction, which is scarily long  list of step-by-step guidance. 

I put on our favourite playlist and we talked about our plan for the day. Along the process, I stole lots of glances at Leonardo, who very skilfully and swiftly got the crib to together, making it form its shape very quickly. 

"Do you want tea or anything else?"- I asked him softly as I hugged him, kneeling next to him. 

"The same as you."- he spoke softly and kissed me fondly, making us both smile from joy. 

"I will be back."- I replied and pecked him once more before heading downstairs. 

I made us strawberry-lime lemonade and got us bowl of cut strawberries that I washed twice. Then I went back upstairs.

"Grazie, principessa."- said politely Leonardo with charming smile and pecked me tenderly. 

"My pleasure."- I replied cheerfully. 

We got back to our tasks and in no time he set up the crib, taking around 2 hours in total. 

"It looks amazing."- I grinned, finding my way in his strong arms as he is sitting on the rug. 

"I deserve a kiss, don't I?"- stated with appealing smirk Leonardo, making me giggle. 

"You definitely do."- I sincerely agreed and he was eager to lean in to press his soft, plump lips on mine in such delicate, fond, yet passionate kiss. 

My arms wrapped around his neck and my fingers tangled in his midnight black, shiny, velvety hair. His hands rested on my bum. 

"My exceedingly sexy, extremely gorgeous wife."- spoke Leo with smile, giving my bum small pat.

"My very hot, beyond handsome husband."- I said proudly and profoundly with unintentional blush that only he can create. 

Leonardo pecked me affectionally before kissing my cheeks, nose and forehead. His kisses moved to my baby bump, making me grin from joy. 

We got back to our tasks. I am going to place shoes and clothes in dresser, sorting and folding everything neatly, and Leo is going to set up the stroller. When I finished with clothes, I fixed the crib, adding sheets and all necessities, making cute arrangement. 

Him.

The of us had a lot of fun while creating perfect nursery for our baby boy. We took photos during our mini breaks, hugged and kissed, laughed and smiled from happiness. 

"We did it."- spoke sweetly and excitedly Camila with dazzling, fetching smile when I set up the stroller. 

As I am sitting on the floor and she found her way to me, I pulled her closer as her back is on my lap and my arms are supporting her posture. I peppered her gorgeous face with kisses, earning delightful, silvery, cute giggles in reply. 

"I love you, Leo."- said lovingly Camila, gently caressing the nape of my neck with her soft fingertips as her elegantly manicured nails glazed over the skin lightly. 

"I love you with all my heart, la mia bellezza."- I replied happily and pecked her delicately.

As I was about to pull away, her plump, sweet lips followed mine, refusing to part. With greatest pleasure I kissed her again lovingly and more passionately, getting immediate reply. 

"I am loving my extra touchy wifey."- I stated with amused, cheerful smile and pecked her honeyed lips fondly. 

"Mhm, one more."- pleaded adorably Camila, making me smile at her winsome pout. 

I kissed her dotingly as her dainty, soft hands rested on the sides of my jawline, keeping me close. Cami kissed me devotedly before slowly straddling me. She kissed my cheeks, nose, forehead, jawline and pecked me delicately. 

As she repeated her route, my hands rested on her toned thighs and I relished at such peaceful sensation and her true, bottomless, unconditional love for me. No words can describe how much I love it when she lays delightful kiss on my face, hugs me or wants more attention and affection, turning into her exceedingly adorable self. 

I pecked her full, dulcet lips tenderly before she snuggled into me and hugged me with our cheeks pressed together. My arm wrapped around her slender waist as I rubbed her back with other hand. 

"You make me very happy."- almost whispered softly Camila, making heart beat faster. 

All I want is her and our bambino to be happy, safe, healthy and loved. They are my everything. 

"You are my joy, angel."- I stated, meaning it from the bottom of my heart. 

We stayed like that, enjoying our tranquility and ecstasy. 

Then I helped her to make appealing, lovely arrangement in the room by placing toys that we got on the shelves, fixing cushions and blanket etc. 

"Who is that?"- wondered Cami, looking through the window while rubbing baby bump gently in circular motions. 

I approached her and hugged her from behind, looking at the gate. The windows offer clear view of the garden and give peek of the gate. 

Dark red car, Lexus, tinted windows. Guards are not letting it on the territory of the house, so it is definitely someone, who is not in the list of people, who can go in and out. 

My phone rang and I picked it up as it is Norman, one of my men, who is at the gate. 

"Signor Russo, c'è una donna, che è molto insistente nell'entrare. Dice di essere molto buona amica della signora Russo."- stated Norman and I chuckled as I heard Gretchen telling them what to do, daring them to tell me her name. (Mr Russo, there is woman, who is very persistent on entering. She says that she is very good friend of Mrs Russo.)

"È tutto a posto, Norman. Può entrare. Aggiungila alla lista."- I told him and he got to work. (It's fine, Norman. She can come in. Add her to the list.) 

"Gretchen is one scary lady."- giggled adorably Cami as I chuckled, definitely agreeing with that. 

I put on t-shirt before we went downstairs and she, along with Nico and Ivar, entered the house. 

"C, look at you!"- chirped Gretchen, rushing to hug Camila tightly. 

"Hello, G. Hi, Nico."- replied cheerfully my cutie. 

"Hey, Camila. Hey, man."- answered Nico, exacting bro-hug with me. 

"You will be doing mama squad in what? 3 months?"- wondered Gretchen, taking Ivar in her arms. 

"4 months."- corrected her Cami before they went to have their lady talk and I hung out with Nico, who is really nice and cool. 

We chilled in the lounge, talking about fatherhood, businesses, family life and other stuff. 

Her.

"Do you have any soreness or exhaustion?"- asked Gretchen, sitting on the cute, comfortable armchair for outside area. I am sitting on the same armchair next to hers with Ivar on my lap, playing with him. 

"None of that. I am actually very hyper and have no aches, throbbing, swelling or anything of that kind."- I merrily answered, being grateful for that. 

"Luckily squirrel. I was like overgrown, swollen watermelon from the 4th month and till Ivar turned 2 months old."- stated Gretchen as he reached for her and mine pinkies. 

We talked about married life, my pregnancy, her experience, I got really useful tips and we had a good laugh. The two of us chatted about how our bodies changed: Gretchen has always been plumper and after giving birth to Ivar she really liked her curves, so she keep her figure the same.  Such figure suits her really well. 

"Oh, Nico thinks so too."- stated Gretchen, showing the suggestive meaning of her sentence as I giggled at her satisfied smirk. 

After some time we went inside and I showed her nursery like she wanted and her reaction was very cute and supportive. When we were done, we went to our husbands, who are having a great time. 

I sat next to Leo and he cuddled me with me nuzzling into his side. I pecked him tenderly, wrapping my arms around his lean waist. Gretchen is next to Nico, who is holding Ivar. 

"Are you scared of labor?"- asked my best friend, making me sigh. 

I can't say that I am completely unbothered by that, but I also can't say that I am scared. Of course, I know that it will not be easy, however, as Leo will be by my side, I know that I can do it. Him being there to support and comfort me brings me peace of mind. 

"Not really."- I answered, being in-between excited and anxious.

We all talked about parenthood and the more we heard about kids and how precious the process is, the more Leonardo and I looked forward to meeting our son. 

"And when will I become aunty again?"- I wondered with grin, getting Gretchen to throw pillow at me, making us all laugh. 

"I will never go through that again. The sicknesses, tiredness, sore boobs, laziness and constant need to eat are not something that I want to feel again. Not to mention sleepless nights that are still going on."- she stated, being very sure about that. 

"And what about you two?"- wondered Nico as Ivar took hold of his thumb. 

"We definitely want 3 kids."- I spoke happily, locking my eyes on hazel one that I feel so truly, madly, crazily in love with. 

"Mhm, maybe 5."- said Leo, smiling charmingly at me, rubbing my baby bump tenderly. 

Lately he has been into the thought of our family being bigger than just the two of us and future 3 bambinos. Seeing Leonardo so family oriented is such heartwarming, wholesome, intimate and precious sight and it is obvious that fatherhood will suit him very much. He will be perfect dad without a doubt. I want big family too and mere thought about how we would spend our time together warms my heart. I can't wait to expand our lovely family. 

As we conversed, we all also dinned together, laughing and smiling along the way. Around 4PM they left. 

The two of us settled in the cinema room and cuddled while watching movies and eating candies with our 5 buddies closely. 

After some time I looked at the love of my life, who captivating gaze met mine. My hand rested on the side of his handsome face and I kissed him delicately as we smiled in the kiss. Leonardo carefully, swiftly and gently moved me so I could straddle him. Both of my hands rested on his razor-sharp, defined jawline as our lips danced together in the most devoted manner imaginable. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- I spoke profoundly with our lip an inch apart. 

"I love you so much, amore mio."- he replied sincerely as his thumb caressed my cheek tenderly with his hand cupping the side of my face. 

He leaned in and kissed me fondly. The manner of our kiss told us about how much we mean to each other, how deeply our love runs and how everlasting it is. 

We stayed that way, not needing anything and anyone else. I snuggled into his warmth as his one hand rubbed my baby bump in circular motions and the other rubbed my back so soothingly and gently.

Him.

As we relished in our peaceful bubble, I smiled at my cutie, who started drifting off to sleep due to my actions. 

"Can you cuddle me, please?"- asked sweetly Camila, hugging me more securely, and nuzzled her gorgeous face in my neck. 

"Absolutely, baby. Do you want to do to bed?"- I replied happily and got nod in reply. 

I turned off the film and easily got up with her in my arms before heading to our bedroom. As we laid in bed, Cami turned around, silently asking to be little spoon. I gladly complied, keeping her delicate, stunning self closely against myself. She took my hand in her dainty one with our fingers intertwined and kept it closely to herself, creating cheerful grin on my face. 

I kissed the top of her head before hiding my face in her velvety, long, straight, light blonde hair that smells delightfully - vanilla and hazelnut. Without noticing it, I fell asleep too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 57.1K 44
COMPLETEDโœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
575K 11.3K 62
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 40.6K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
1.1M 30.5K 64
~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was adored by those in her presence due to h...