Draco Malfoy Imagines (Reques...

By Tonix27

LGBTQ+ Friendly space {DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT WRITE HARRY POTTER, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS} More

Introduction
After All Is Said And Done
The Niffler
Detention
Oblivious - Part 1
You're mine
Little Cockroach
Footprints in the snow
I missed you
Velvet sheets
Get in loser, we're going swimming
Snowy Dances
Cycle Comfort
Pansy's Plot
The Unwanted Pet
Autumn
Prophecy Problems
Oblivious Part 2 // Draco Malfoy
Snowed in
I am loved
In the Prefect's Bathroom
In the Prefect's Bathroom Part 2
In the Prefect's Bathroom Part 3
In the Prefect's Bathroom Part 4
Let me help you
Cuddles and Kisses
Falling asleep on the train HC
Draco taking care of you when you're sick HC
Look in the mirror
Brother Dearest
Last Christmas
A/N
Draco taking care of you when you're sick
Falling asleep on the train HC
When you're cold HC
Ilvermorny Student HC
Draco + overstimulation
Strings
Eyebags
Forced Marriage HC
Draco as a boyfriend HC
Draco as a boyfriend HC Pt2
Bliss
When you can't sleep HC
New Series!!!
Dark Circles
Control
Help - Stolen work

Mischief at the Manor

1.9K 23 3
By Tonix27

A/N: This was a request from tumblr. Regardless, I hope you like it!

Summary: Y/N and her family arrive at the Malfoy Manor for lunch, but she and Draco decide they're hungry for something else ;)

Warning(s): Smut, unprotected sex(use protection), swearing

Word Count: 2.2k

"Ah, Mr., and Mrs. Y/L/N. A pleasure to have you again," Lucius Malfoy greeted his guests. He then took notice of their daughter. "Draco is in his bedroom; he should be down shortly, Miss Y/N."

Y/N smiled at the blonde-haired man, the father of her boyfriend. "Oh, that's no problem, I'll go fetch him," she said sweetly. Before any of the adults could protest, she walked away from them and headed for the white marble staircase that led upstairs. She and Draco had been dating since their 4th year at Hogwarts. Since they were both Slytherin and Y/N's parents were also death eaters, they got on well. They'd already been together for two years, and because of this, their parents had become somewhat friends. The Malfoy's had invited the Y/L/N's over for lunch; they wanted to catch up before sending their children back to Hogwarts for their 6th year.

Y/N had already known Draco would be in his room when she and her parents had arrived. He had sent her an owl a day prior, instructing her to come up when she got to the manor. So that's what she did. When she got to the top of the steps, she speed-walked to her boyfriend's room, her stomach full of anticipation for what was to come.

When she turned the knob and swung the door open, Draco was standing on the other side. He smirked when he saw her. She was clothed in a short green dress paired with some shiny black flats. Her hair was in an updo, just as Draco had requested.

"You're perfect, you know that?" he asked her as he started unbuttoning his pants. She smiled softly while dropping to her knees in front of him. Draco pulled out his wand and quickly cast a locking spell on his door and well as a muffling charm on the spacious room.

Y/N knew there was no time to waste, and Draco was already growing stiff, so she grasped the waistband of his pants and underwear and yanked them down. Her boyfriend's expression grew dark. His hand flew to the back of her head; he grasped her hair and pushed her face against his crotch. He let out a soft grunt, pulled her off of him, and then ordered her to open up. She did at once, and Draco shoved his dick in between her pretty pink lips. She immediately began to swirl her tongue around the tip of his penis and suckled gently. Draco couldn't resist his urges, and he began sliding his cock in and out of her mouth at a harsh pace. Y/N, however, was used to his roughness. Quite frankly, she liked it when he treated her like a ragdoll.

Lewd slurping and gasping sounds filled the room as Draco increased his pace. Tears were now sliding down Y/N's cheeks, and she was hardly able to breathe; it felt exhilarating. "Fuck, you're so pretty like this, darling," he said in a sultry voice. Y/N felt her pussy clench at his words; her need for him was growing by the second.

Suddenly, Draco stopped his thrusting. Y/N could feel his cock twitch on her tongue. "Suck," he commanded. She did just that, and after a few moments, he came undone in her mouth with a loud moan. She felt pride swell in her chest. She loved making Draco feel good.

"Swallow it, darling. I know you want to. Sluts, like you, love drinking cum, don't they?"

A shudder ran down Y/N's spine as she gulped down his semen. She felt a sharp slap on her cheek. "Answer me," Draco ordered her while he gripped her neck. "I love it," she choked out while staring into her boyfriend's eyes. Her words satisfied him, and he let go of her neck.

"On the bed, now."

Y/N scrambled to her feet and rushed over to the king-size bed. She could feel the dampness of her underwear when she sat down on the plush mattress. Draco met her at the edge of the bed. He locked his eyes on hers and grasped her knees. Forcefully, he pushed them apart and stepped in between them. Then he yanked his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. Y/N was growing impatient; she wanted him badly.

Draco could see that his girlfriend was getting fidgety with arousal, so he stepped backward. Almost immediately, her legs snapped together, and she began rubbing her thigh against the other. Draco shook his head and laughed at her. "You're so needy, aren't you? Look at yourself; you really can't wait, can you?"

She whined softly. His words made her cheeks burn with embarrassment. Draco tutted. "Use your words, darling. We've talked about this."

"Draco, please. I want you," she whimpered.

"You want me to do what, baby girl?" Draco prompted. His lover whined again and muttered under her breath. "What was that, love?"

"I want you to fuck me," she said quietly.

"Beg," Draco commanded.

"I want you to fuck me, please Draco, please fuck me. I need you so bad," she pleaded. Draco felt his cock jump, the sight of her pouty lips and desperate eyes was too much

for him.

He stormed towards her and pushed her down so that her back was pressed into his bed. His hands found the bottom of her dress, and he lifted the fabric up so he could see her clothed pussy. "Spread your legs, slut," he whispered in her ear. She did as she was told and was met with his slender fingers at her center. He first started rubbing her through her cotton panties, but this didn't last long since he was as impatient as the girl underneath him.

He found the waistband of her underwear and yanked them off her long legs. His fingers found their way back to her pussy when he resumed rubbing. But this time, he slipped his middle finger inside her, causing a gasp to fall from her lips. He felt her walls clench around his digit; he chuckled at her eagerness. She whimpered softly, and Draco took notice.

"What's wrong, love? You want to be full, is that it?" he asked. She arched her hips in reply. Usually, Draco would've pushed them down, but he knew his girl was especially needy today and who was he to deny her pleasure? He slowly slid another finger inside her and began to move them in and out.

"Draco, please. I'm ready," she begged while staring up at him.

"That's for me to determine, darling," Draco said softly. "Just relax. I'll take care of you."

Y/N was visibly upset, but she didn't protest. Instead, she closed her eyes and focused on the drag of Draco's fingers inside her. When he added a third finger, she let out a guttural moan. He began thrusting his digits in and out, this time much faster than before. While he did this, his other hand slid under her dress to fondle her breast. Y/N felt her peak approaching, so she opened her mouth to warn Draco, but it seemed like he already knew because he withdrew his fingers from her pussy. However, they were promptly replaced with the head of his dick, which he proceeded to rub against her.

Y/N couldn't take it. "Please, oh god, please. Put it in, I wanna feel you, I need to feel you inside me."

Draco's eyes glazed over upon hearing her begs, and he slammed his hips forward, pushing his cock inside her. "Yes!" she cried out in ecstasy. She eagerly clenched her walls around him, encouraging him to pound her. He grabbed her hips and drew them close to his groin. When his cock was all the way inside her, he pulled out nearly all the way, leaving the tip inside. Then he thrust aggressively back inside her, making her cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck, Draco, you're so good."

He chuckled. "I know."

She rolled her eyes at him, but a particularly hard thrust put her back in her place. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist. But Draco didn't like this. Instead, he grasped her calves and positioned her legs so that the tops of her thighs were touching her chest. This gave him access to the deepest spot inside her. When his cock hit it, Y/N nearly screamed.

"There! There, right there, oh my god," she cried. Draco headed her words and pounded into her. After only a minute in this position, Draco felt himself begin to reach his high. He thrust into her three more times before yanking himself out and cumming on her stomach.

When he had finished, he opened his eyes to see his girlfriend pouting, and her arms crossed over her chest. Draco laughed. "Does my baby want to cum?" he asked. Y/N whined and nodded her head. Draco heeded her wishes and knelt before her. He leaned his face close to her center and gently blew on her pussy. Her little gasp brought a smile to his lips, which he then pressed to her clit. He licked and sucked on her nub relentlessly.

Y/N's hands flew to the top of his head, needing something to hold onto as he got her closer and closer to her climax. He pulled away and looked up at her. "I wonder what our parents would do if they caught us doing such naughty things," he said. "What would your parents say if they knew their little girl was acting like a slut? Hmm? What would they say Y/N?" he asked teasingly while licking her softly.

"Fuck, Draco," she groaned while rolling her hips. Her boyfriend laughed at the effect his words had on her. But he knew they'd been away for a long time, and he knew his girl wanted to cum, so he reattached his lips to her clit and sucked hard. Within seconds, she was gripping his blonde hair and cumming around his mouth. Y/N saw white when she came, her body was numb with pleasure. Draco licked her through her orgasm, dragging out her high.

When she returned to her senses, Draco was cleaning her up and pulling her dress back down. He gently slid her underwear back over her pussy and pressed a kiss to her inner thighs as he did so. While he was at it, he decided to give her a love bite on her left thigh.

"Draco, stop," she whined playfully.

"What?" he asked. "I can't mark what's mine?"

Y/N sighed and sat up on the bed. Draco gave her a sweet kiss then helped her to her feet. Her legs wobbled for a second before she was able to find her balance. Draco laughed. "Don't you laugh at me. It's your fault that I can't stand straight."

"Oh, I know. I'm proud of my work," he said. Y/N whacked his chest, causing him to laugh harder.

"Alright, alright," he said while putting his shirt back on, "let's go downstairs. I'm sure our parents are wondering why we've been away so long."

Fear stopped Y/N in her tracks. "What are we gonna tell them?" she asked. Her voice was filled with worry.

Draco smirked as he walked over to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry about it. I have it all planned out," he said while tucking a few loose strands of her hair behind her ear.

--------

When they arrived downstairs, their parents looked at the couple, who were holding hands, expectantly. Draco's mother, Narcissa, was sitting straight up in her chair with her arms crossed angrily. Y/N's father was staring at her sternly.

"Where have you two been? We were starting to grow worried," Y/N's mother said.

Y/N looked at Draco, who smiled at their parents. "Well, I wanted to give Y/N an early anniversary gift, but I'd forgotten that it wasn't done. So I decided to finish making it."

Y/n quickly nodded and flashed her boyfriend a toothy smile, trying to convince their parents that Draco was telling the truth.

"Well?" Narcissa asked. "What did you make for her?" All the adults looked at the pair anticipatedly. Suddenly, Y/N felt Draco slip a cold ring onto her finger. Before she could think, Draco lifted her hand up to display the new ring on her finger. It was a brass ring with a little green gem in the center.

"It's a little gem I found in the dirt at the place we first met. I pocketed it, thinking it might've been worth something. But I thought turning it into a promise ring for the girl I love would be a better use for it," Draco said smoothly. Y/N felt her heart melt, and she pressed a kiss to his cheek.

Their mother's eyes grew soft as they cooed over their children. "What a sweet boy you have, Narcissa," Y/N's mother said. Narcissa smiled and said, "He's lucky to have a girl as wonderful as your daughter." The fathers nodded in agreement with their wives.

Draco looked at Y/N from across the table and gave her a subtle wink. She let a little laugh escape her mouth as she shook her head in disbelief. She sure had gotten lucky with this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 949 59
In which two similar opposites find themselves stuck between loving and hating.
20.3K 869 52
The world left behind after the war and Voldemort's demise looks perfect at first glance. Look deeper, and you will know different. Everyone is eithe...
96.2K 1.1K 47
i recently got back into my harry potter phase and decided i'd give this a chance :) enjoy . I'll also take requests . * All characters and hogwarts...
209K 3.4K 56
"𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪�...