𝘣𝘵𝘴; 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴

Par jamlessmochijimin

story ideas that came to my mind that I may never write within the years to come so, if you want it. take it... Plus

INFO
MUSIC
TUTOR
FORGIVE ME
WANDER
TIME
BOUQUET
MY EX
DRAWN
The Hero & The Villan
KITTEN
IT'S OKAY
THE KINGS KNIGHT
REPEAT
PERFECT
GAME
LIAR
WASTE IT
ONE AND ONLY
VAMPIRES CURSE
HOUSE FULL OF LIES
CAFE
USELESS TO USEFUL
LOVE ME
JUST A TOUCH
PRINCE
MAKE IT RIGHT
HUSH
I LOVE YOU
FREE
RISING TIDE
To Be Or Not To Be
UP IN A CASTLE
UNDER THE CHERRY TREE
LAST WISH
Crown of Despair
Blue Moon
The Fairy King

LOVESICK

154 7 4
Par jamlessmochijimin

Taken :

Story Plot :

You had a disease, a bad one had that. It may have seemed silly to others, until you'd end up at the hospital needing a heart monitor to be pumping your heart for you.

Then, they would take it seriously.

After a while, you'd heal again and your heart would start to beat, but the minute you went into school, you knew you had to get out of there.

Jung Hoseok was the problem.

He was kind, loving, and cheerful.

He made everyone's day, even yours. And that's when it'd start to get worse. You heart condition.

Let me you remind you again, what your disease is.

If you were to fall for someone, but they weren't to love you back, you'd die by the 3rd month.

However, if they were to somehow notice you and fall for you as well?

Well, let's just say, you wouldn't be the in hospital needing to survive off of the monitor.

What will happen when your condition starts to get worse and not wanting to get anyone involved, you'd lie saying you were alright and that the "rumors" of your condition was all but a lie as well.

What'll happen when it gets to the point where you're puking up blood, and it starts to get noticed by not just the students but Hoseok.

Will you able to survive the disease that passes through your genes, or will you end up dying by the 3rd month?

Will you end up forcing yourself to hate Hoseok just so you could stop loving him, so that you were able to live, or will your love for him keep growing?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

194K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
89K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.2M 57.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
65.4K 143 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report