Devil May Cry 5 Dante X reade...

Da chasy2804

11 years have past since when we first meet Nero, but me and Dante have two kids together while they are stil... Altro

Prologue
Mission 1 (Nero)
Mission 2 (Nero)
Mission 3 (V)
Mission 4 (Nero)
Mission 5 (V)
Mission 6 (Dante and (y/n) )
Mission 7 (Dante's and (y/n) )
A suprise gift

Mission 8 (Dante's and (Y/n) )

1K 18 14
Da chasy2804

(Y/n) POV

Dante grabbed my hand and we started running up, but of course there has to be something that would stop me and Dante, "Never would've guessed you'd come back... Dammit, V, was this your plan all along?" Dante said to himself, but I heard Dante, "Dante...? Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Dante. Dante looked at me before he started talking to me, "We have to (y/n), besides Vergil is going to do something bad if we don't stop him." Dante said to me. Dante noticed my face has changed to a nervous face, but Dante came by me and gave me a kiss on my lips before he pulled away from me, I smiled at his silly self.

Dante grabbed my hand and we started walking towards to those sharp tentacles but they didn't attack us, they just went away quick, "weird...?" I said to myself, but Dante must've heard me, "Yeah, but right now, let's get going." Dante said to me.  Dante was looking up head to see V's pets we're there.  Dante decided to do a joke to them, "Hey, guys where ya been? We thought you went back into Vergil. You're gonna wish you did." Dante said to V's pets, but they are Vergil's pets.

The bird was now talking to us, "Oh, the wise guy Dante and the wise woman (y/n). We were spawned from Vergil's abominable thoughts. But you two knew that already..." the bird said to us.  Dante kept talking to the bird, "Come to think of it, We did know somethin' was off. Just like with my old brother." Dante said to the bird, but I think Dante was talking to the two other demons.  The bird was talking to us now, "Well, we're merely the discarded thoughts from when he was Nelo Angelo. No longer bound in his consciousness. We're here now to kill you two of our own free will. Liberating!" The bird said to us before he started to get off the demons back and started to shocked us, but Dante used his sword to blocked the attacks that the bird was attacking us.

Dante was holding me tight, so I won't get hit by any attacks on them, "And kill you two we shall, Dante and (y/n). Us, not Vergil." The bird demon said to us, so me and Dante got our weapons out and started fighting them, the bird was attacking us, but me and Dante were attacking the bird but of course the bird was trying to hit us with his lightning.  Dante was able to get a good hit on the demon bird, but this little bastard was telling us that he needs a break, (I swear Griffin is something else 😑😑) me and Dante looked at each other before Dante started talking, "Great...can't wait for the rematch." Dante said.  I looked back at Dante before telling him, "Man, we should've shot him, so we don't have to deal with this crap." I said in a pissed off tone.

Dante chuckle at this before we started walking towards a path that we see a weird portal that looks almost like it could take us somewhere, so Dante had his hand out for me, I grabbed his hand and we started walking towards to that portal.  Dante was trying to get the red portal to opened, but of course I helped Dante to get it opened, we were able to get it opened.  Dante looked at me before I started to wrapped my arms around Dante's neck.  Dante was holding me tight and we got in the portal to be pulled in quick, it was going so fast that I was holding Dante really tight now.

Dante was keeping me closed to him, it felt like a long time that we got out of that little ride that me and Dante were on, once when we were out of that ride, we were now covered in blood now, "Well, that was fun even though we got covered in blood, but other then that, we are alive." I said to Dante while I was laughing at this.  Dante turned around to face me now and started talking to me, "You're right, (y/n) that one was one crazy ride that we been on together." Dante said to me with a chuckle on his voice.  I felt Dante was holding me closed to him again, I felt so relaxed with him by my side.  Dante turned me around, so I could face him now, I see Dante had his hand out to me and started to get the blood out of my face, I smiled at this, before I started doing the same thing to Dante.

Once, I was done cleaning Dante's face off, I started to stared at his face before I moved my eyes to his neck, before Dante could say anything, I moved my mouth to his neck and I started sucking on his neck, I know we are supposed to stop Vergil and killed V's pets, but maybe it couldn't hurt to do this with Dante.  Dante was not shocked about this, because he started to pulled me closer to him, before Dante started to get us on the ground, but he did it very slowly so none of us get hurt.  Dante was groaning at this, I was finished with his neck.

Dante looked at me before he pulled my face closed to him, I started to kiss his lips before I felt his tongue was trying to get inside of my mouth, so I open my mouth and I felt his tongue was exploring inside of my mouth, I moan at this, before I started to used my tongue as well, we pulled away from each other before we started to panting really hard because of this, but before I could get up, I felt Dante was sucking my neck as well, I started to moan at this before I felt his teeth was biting my neck but he was doing it slowly so he won't hurt me.  Dante was really good at it, before he started to let go of my neck.

Dante helped me up, before I grabbed his hand, he started to pulled me up.  Dante was smirking at this, I was laughing at this, but we had to get going, so we started walking towards forward, but of course it was the second one pet that me and Dante had to deal with was a pain in the ass, but before we could killed it, it took off running away from us, "I swear these guys just loved to run away from fights like this." I said to Dante. Dante gave a smile before we started to climb up by the rocks but more like root rocks, (I don't know, just go along with it🤷🏻‍♀️) me and Dante are just doing looking at some way to go forward, but we also noticed that we see a big area, so me and Dante went in there, but of course there has to be that same bird and panther demon.

Dante got his weapons out and started fighting them, while I was using Lady's new weapon, but this thing was very helpful to me to hit the demons. I was gonna to get a clean shot but of course these demons took off again, "One more round... It's like we're back on Mallet Island." Dante said to me, he was right it almost did feel like we were back in Mallet Island, but this was different, "Yeah, it almost does Dante, but sometimes I really don't like remembering of what happened to me back there, of how Mundus used my soul for him to get more stronger to killed you." I said to Dante with a sad tone in my voice.

Dante came by me and started to give me a hug, before I looked up at Dante, "(y/n), I know you still think about it, but I won't let Mundus take you away from me again." Dante said to me. I feel better from that, so I gave Dante a kiss on his lips before we started walking towards to that same red portal that me and Dante walked on the first time.

Dante's POV

(Y/n) wrapped her arms around my neck and I started to get the red portal to opened for us, I was able to get it opened for us, we were sucked in quick, but I held (y/n) really tight so she couldn't let go of me. Once we made over to our next destination we were covered in blood again, so (y/n) let go of me and I started to wiped her face again from the blood that is all over her face again. (Y/n) did the same thing to me again, after she was done cleaning my face, I started talking but I think it was mostly to myself, "They know they don't stand a chance... Are they trying to atone for something?" I asked to myself. (Y/n) was listening to me before she started talking to me, "Who knows Dante? But we need to kept going." (Y/n) said to me, I smiled at her before we started walking towards to another big area.

(Y/n) was looking at V's cane before a purple light was all around it before something big came down that it was those same three demons again, "We are getting tired of your bullshit!" (Y/n) yelled at the demons, "Well, if you are getting tired of us, then tried to kill us doll face!" The bird demon yelled at my wife, my wife does not like when people called her doll face because she will get pissed off quick, "Oh you little fucker! You guys are going down!" (Y/n) yelled at the demons.

(Y/n) started getting her weapons out and started attacking at the demons, I followed her lead before I started using my weapons to attack the demons as well, it was soon hard that the two of us kept getting hit a lot, but of course the two of us didn't give up at all, so we kept attacking them til they were dead now.  (Y/n) had her hand for me to grabbed onto, I grabbed her hand and she started pulling me up, we both smiled at this before we turned our focus to see V's pets were now getting weak, "Should'a known better. You got a good heart, but you're about as sharp as marble." I joked with the bird, "Perhaps... But if you two had even a little bit of trouble defending us, imagine what Vergil can do to you. Go see for yourself's. Us? This is our final flight... And the end of Vergil's nightmares." The bird demon said to us.

Me and (y/n) got down to our knees to hear the bird demon was talking to us, "Godspeed, Dante... You'll need it to protect her." The bird demon said to us, before he started to dissolve away, "Rest in peace, little chicken. It's been a bash." I said to the bird demon before he was gone.  (Y/n) came near me and started to give me a hug before I pulled her to a hug as well.  (Y/n) was now looking at me, "You gonna be alright?" (Y/n) asked me, "yeah, now c'mon we got work to do." I said to (y/n).  (Y/n) gave me a nod before we started walking forward to get to Vergil.

Once we made it to Vergil, we see him sitting down on one of those roots, I started talking to my brother, "Hey Vergil, your portal-opening days are over." I said to Vergil.  (Y/n) was behind me, I let her stayed behind me, while I was dealing with my brother, I stick my arm out to my brother, "Give us the Yamato." I said to my brother.  Vergil was talking to us now, "If you two want it, then you'll have to take it." My brother said to us, he started to get up from his little chair and started talking to us, "But you two already knew that." My brother said to us.

I smiled at this before I told him, "We had a feeling you'd say that..." I said to my brother before I stick my arm out to summon my sword.  Vergil was talking to us now, "How many times have we fought?" My brother asked me, "Hard to say. It's the only memory I have of us since we were kids." I said to my brother.  (Y/n) was having her guns ready if things get bad for her.  Me and brother smirk at what I just said to him, "Time to finish this, Vergil! Once and for all." I said to my brother.  (Y/n) had point her guns at my brother, while I was getting one of my weapons out to get ready to fight my brother, "I won't lose to the likes of you...little brother!" I heard my brother said to me.

Vergil was hard for me and (y/n) but mostly (y/n) because she tried to get a good shot at my brother, but of course he was dodging her attacks.  Vergil was going to attack my wife, but my wife was using this time to do a backflip and she used her dagger to get a good stabbed at my brother's back, before he grabbed her hair really tight and almost threw my wife at the edge of platform we are on, but I caught my wife in time to save her from death, she gave me a 'thank you' to me before we started to go back to fighting my brother.  Vergil was using his demon form to get us, but I made sure my wife doesn't get hit from my brother, so I picked her up and made sure she was in a safe distance away from my brother.

Vergil was attacking us, but I thought I got a good shot at my brother but he hit with his Yamato, I was send back to a wall, I heard my wife running towards to me, to check if I was okay, when she checked I was alright, she signed in relief.  Vergil was now talking to us, "Nero is my son?" Vergil asked us.  (Y/n) helped me up, "Yeah, dumbass. You can't remember through that thick skull of yours?" I said to my brother.  Vergil was talking to us, "Well, well... That was a long time ago." My brother said to us.  I started to chuckle at this before talking to him, "I guess you were young once, too. As much as we've love to hear that story, I think it's about time we..." I said to Vergil.  (Y/n) looked at me with a concern face, "You sure Dante? I really don't want to lose you already?" (Y/n) asked me.

I pulled her close to me, "I been alright, (y/n), I just cared about your safety." I said to (y/n).  (Y/n) looked at me before she started talking to me, "Alright, just be careful." (Y/n) said to me.  Vergil was having his Yamato out and was pointed at me, "...ended this." My brother finished the sentence that I said, we started to go to our demon form and we started charging to each other but before we can, we see someone stopped our fight.

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante was charging at his brother but before they can close to each other there was a some kind of blast, but once I looked at it clearly, I gasped at this because it turns out it was Nero who was in his demon form.  Nero blocked both Dante and Vergil's attacks, Nero was able to get Dante and Vergil our of their demon forms, "Nero...?" I said to myself, I noticed Nero pushed both boys away from each other.  Vergil was talking about Nero's power, "What form of power is this?" Vergil asked in a confused voice.  Dante was started to get up, but I held him, to make sure he doesn't over do it, "What the hell?" Dante asked.

Nero was starting to change back to his normal self but he kept was his wings, "This ends, right here." Nero said to Dante and Vergil.  Dante was getting up, I tried to tell Dante to not get to close to Nero but he didn't listen, "Listen to me. I told you already, this is not your—" Dante didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because Nero did a bitch slap to Dante.  Dante came back to me, Nero was talking to Dante now, "You listen, dead weight. I won't let you kill each other. There are other ways of setting your differences. I'm putting a stop to this sibling rivalry." Nero said to Dante and Vergil in a serious voice.

Nero was looking back at me before he started talking to me, "(y/n)'s the only person that doesn't push me around or tell me to not fight who I want to fight, besides she treats me like a real mother that I didn't have before, but I really care for (y/n), she always be a mother to me." Nero said to the others, I heard this to, I was in shock because of this but I didn't get a chance to say anything because we both heard Vergil was chuckling at this, "Ahh, you came all this way just for that." Vergil said to Nero.

Nero was talking to his dad now, "Vergil... V...whatever you call yourself... Dante's not gonna die here, and neither are you. Do you have a problem with that?" Nero asked his dad with a upset tone in his voice, I turned around to see my husband was holding his face a bit, before I started to get down on my knees to check on Dante, " 'Not gonna die,' my ass. That bitch slap nearly killed me." Dante said to all of us, but I had my arms around Dante to make sure he doesn't over do it again and this time he looked at me with a smile on his face.  Vergil was now talking to us now, "If I beat Nero... Then by default, I beat you two. Agreed, Dante?" Vergil asked Dante.

Dante was really tried, so I started to get in this conversation, "Vergil, you're brother is tried let him take a rest and also don't think you will win Vergil, I just know that I trust Nero to do this." I said in a proud voice that I didn't give up on Nero.  Vergil looked at me before he scoff at me.  Nero was looking at me with a smile on his face, I smiled back at Nero before I focused on my husband, "Whatever. I don't really care. I'm just gonna sit this one out." Dante said in a tired voice, he was closed to hitting his head on the floor but I grabbed him quick before he could hit his head.

Dante looked at me with a smile on his face, I smiled at him before I moved a stray piece of his white hair out of his face, I felt Dante grabbed my hand with his hand and I know that he is safe with me as well.  Dante was trying to stayed up but I told him not to, Dante listen to me, he started to lay down on my legs before I started to messed with his white hair, I also noticed Nero was talking his dad, "When this is over, I'll make you submit... Father." Nero said to his father, then I noticed his demon wings were making those creaking noises when you are about to start a fight.

Dante was looking back at me, I smiled at him before I started talking to him, "Dante, I just hoped that our kids are going to be happy to see us again." I said to Dante.  Dante looked at me before he started smiling back at me, "Yeah, I think they are going to keep hugging us, but also they still haven't met their little brother yet?" Dante asked me, "yeah, but I just know that we are so close to going home again as a family together." I said to Dante.  Dante gave me a smile before I started to messed with his hair again.  Nero was busy fighting his father, then I noticed Nero yelled at his father, "Fuck you!" Nero yelled at his father.

Nero was not done yet because he had his middle finger out to his father, 'I swear this boy loves to copy the stuff that I do, that little fucker.' I said in my head.  Nero was more powerful than his dad because he was able to beat him, "Interesting..." Vergil said in a surprise voice.  Dante started laughing at this before he started talking to his brother, "oh, brother. You cut off your own son's arm for more power, and you still lost." Dante joke to his brother, I started to giggle at this.

Nero was pissed at this, "Enough, dammit! The underworld is taking over, and we need to do something before it's too late." Nero said to all of us, we started to feel a shake was coming.  Dante was talking to his brother now, "He's right. We need to close that portal. Hey, you lost, so you better do what he says." Dante told his brother, but Vergil was trying to keep going, "I can still fight. But if those roots continue to spread through town, it'll just interfere with our business." Vergil said to all of us.  I helped Dante up, Dante was smiling at me before he started talking to his brother, "Now, that's the smartest thing I've ever heard you say. Better hurry up... We still got a score to settle." Dante said to his brother.

Me and Nero noticed they were going to go to the underworld and they will seal the portal with the Yamato, once Vergil said this to us, I looked at Dante with a sad face.  Dante came by me and started telling the other's that we were going to talked in private, they both nod their heads at us.  Dante took us a little far away from them, "So, this is goodbye right?" I asked Dante.  Dante looked at me before he started talking to me, "(y/n), I know this is hard for us, but I just know that I love you and our kids and I am sorry that I can't stay with them when they grow old and started doing missions with us. I am so sorry (y/n)." Dante said to me.

I felt my eyes were started to get watery and I started to let some tears down off my face, I felt Dante wrapped his arms around me and I started to hug Dante while I was crying, "I know it is hard (y/n), but I just know that you can do this and also the kid is going to helped you as well." Dante said to me, but I was crying so much that I held him tight close to me. Dante was using his finger to grabbed my chin to make me look at him, so I was looking at Dante, before I noticed he was grabbing something out of his pocket and he pulled it out and it was a beautiful choker.

(This is the choker that Dante gives to you.)

Dante looked at me with a smile on his face, "Dante, where did you get this?" I asked Dante.  Dante looked at me before he started talking to me, "I got it, when we were trying to get you clothes." Dante said to me, "wow, Dante I don't know what to say?" I said to Dante.  Dante smile at me before he grabbed the choker from my hand and started to put the choker on my neck, "Now you looked really beautiful (y/n), you always been beautiful since day one." Dante said to me.

I started to hugged Dante, I felt Dante was hugging me back, before I felt something else and I looked down to see Dante's amulet that his mother give to him since he was a little kid, I looked at Dante with a confused face, "Dante Jr. should have this, besides he almost looks like me but he has his mother's eye colors." Dante said to me, I chuckled at this before I started to pulled Dante closed to me and we stared into each other's eyes before we started to kiss each other on the lips, with full passion together that we always have together, but we pulled away from each other, "I have to go (y/n), but I always love you and our kids, if our kids tells us what happened to me, tell them the truth of what happened to me." Dante said to me.

Vergil was telling Dante to hurry up, but before Dante could leave, I ran up to Dante before he could say any word again I kissed him again on his lips before telling him, "I love you Dante, you always be by my side, just like how your father and your mother is towards too you." I said to Dante.  Dante smile at me before telling me that he loves me as well.  Dante started to jumped down so he could go to the underworld with Vergil, Vergil gave his son Nero the book that V had and he was gone now, so it was me and Nero, "(y/n), you can stay with me and Kyrie if you need somewhere to stay with your kids." Nero said to me, so I started talking to him, "Thank you Nero, it's gonna to be hard to tell my kids about their father is protecting all of us." I said to Nero.

Nero looked at me before he gave me a hug, "Thanks again Nero." I said to Nero.

Time skip still (y/n)'s POV

Once Nico dropped off me and Nero to Kyrie house, while I was holding to my new son that was having a smile on his face, "Nero, I don't know if I can do this?" I told Nero.  Nero looked at me before he started talking to me, "(y/n) it's okay we can do this." Nero said to me.  I nod my head at Nero before we started to knocked on the door, Kyrie opened the door and she was happy to see us, she looked down at my arms to see Dante Jr. in my arms, she was happy but she kept looking behind that we are missing someone.  Nero told Kyrie what happened to my husband, Kyrie was caring that she gave me a hug as well, "Kyrie, where are the kids at?" I asked her.

Kyrie told me and Nero to follow her, Kyrie called my kids and they started running towards to her, before my kids could asked Kyrie what was wrong, they turned around to see me, "Mom! You're okay!" I heard both of my kids said to me.  Nancy looked behind me and she asked me, "Mom, where's dad?" Nancy asked me, I couldn't hold it anymore and I started to cry right in front of my kids, "I am sorry kids, but your father won't be back for a long time, he had to save the world but he has to closed the portal with your uncle Vergil, to save our world." I said to my kids with tears in my eyes.

Nick and Nancy came by me and started to give me a hug, "Mom, it's okay, dad will always be in our hearts, besides you and dad do tell us stories about our grandpa." Nick said to me.  I smiled at both of my kids before I showed them their new baby brother, "Kids, this is your new baby brother, Dante Jr. he almost looks like your father, but he has my eye colors just like me." I said to my kids.  Nancy was smiling at her new baby brother and Nick was cheering because he has brother now, I smiled at this before I pulled my kids into a hug.  Nero and Kyrie were looking at me with smiles on their faces.

Nero came by our kids, "Kids, Nero is going to show you kids to learn a power that you both have together." I said to my kids, they were happy before they started to have huge smiles on their faces and I was so happy about this.  Nero was helping Kyrie with making dinner, while I was helping my kids to helped me with their new brother in the family.

Author note: You guys think, that I was going to end this without another chapter that make everyone cried for, but it think me time to do the next chapter, but you guys just got to wait 😏😏 and also holy shit 4911 words that I ever wrote.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

51K 1.6K 22
UNDER SERIOUS EDITING A NEW VERSION OF THIS STORY WILL BE RELEASED Since Y/N finished the Hell and Hell mode for "Devil May Cry 5" a strange feeling...
12.8K 195 14
Years has passed for you and Dante after the Mundus events, but you and Dante are still together for years now, Dante has a surprise for you that you...
1.8K 86 53
Domestic life was never a thought in the back of Dante's mind. He did not care for it until he learned he had a family of his own, now he has to go t...
14.5K 440 26
This story was originally a oneshot I was writing on but it got so intense and long that I've decided to turn it into its own story: As Nico comes ba...