Jasper's Orchid

By Gina_Kaye

Emerson Jade is new to the vampire world taken in by the Denali coven just after being turned by an unknown v... More

About Emerson
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
Emerson
About Lennon
Lennon
Emerson
Rosalie
Carlisle
Esme
Edward
Emerson
Jasper
Author
Alice
Author
Lennon
Emerson
Jasper
About Cady
Cady
Edward
Cady
Jake
Emerson
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Author
Author
Author
Emerson
Author
Jasper
Carlisle
Author
Jasper
About Jake
Alice
Jake
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Jasper
Author's note
Emerson
Jasper
Carlisle
Emerson
Edward
Cady
Alice
Jake
The Volturi
Emerson
Cady
Carlisle
Edward
Author
Sam Uley
Emily Young
Jacob Black
Paul Lahote
Author's Note
Author's Note

Emmett

2.9K 62 1
By Gina_Kaye

I've been with Rosalie for 69 years so I know better than anyone the heartache she goes through on a daily basis knowing she can never have children so when Emerson said she could grant us the gift of having children I was so excited that I picked her up in a bear hug. I knew my Rosie would be so happy that I could finally give her a child. We've had many conversations about it and she wants 6 kids. 5 boys and 1 girl. After Emerson told us that I decided to take Rosie on a weekend getaway. It was Friday and it was sunny out so we could go to our little cabin in the woods. I grabbed Rosalie by the waist and whispered to go pack for the weekend. At first she looked confused but then she squealed in delight and took off to pack. Man I can't wait to start making babies with my Rosie she'd make a great mother. I can't believe that I have the chance to be a daddy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...
4.1K 200 13
In the mist-shrouded town of Forks, Nancy Swan's life takes an unexpected turn when she relocates with her younger sister Bella. Amidst the perpetual...
1.3K 24 19
Bo Hunter is from a large southern family, and has moved to Forks in an attempt to control her own destiny. While working to save money, Bo gets pull...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

79.6K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...