Just like me

By Chocochibi

Izaya is an information broker who messes with people's life at his own entertainment and joy's sake. One da... More

1: pet?
2: stalker?
3: set.
4: about manna
5:like izaya
6: just...a piece.
8: love?
9: saika inai
10: happy ending?
11: home
12: not going anywhere
13: yuka.
14: hims
15: screwing around.
16: chase
17: my head
18: dangerous piece
19: screw you
20:stuck
21: the kill
22: dissapear
23: izaya liar
24: I'm making you...

7:assembled and a past

168 10 0
By Chocochibi

Manna pov:

Almost everything is in place... Almost...

I took out a photo... And it sure brings back the past when I was human. The photo showed me when both me and izaya were both 15. I was even called a monster than even though I am a human.

Cold blooded. No feeling of fear. People feared me. Not him. He thought I was... Interesting.

I was an assassin than. My family taught generations of that. In sword, arrows, guns,bombs, everything needed to kill someone. That was my family. Still amongst them I was... A monster.

Not him. He approached me with many things to kill as if to see if I would die. Didn't work. So I went to look for him.

Manna: orihara izaya...?

Izaya: looks like you found me.

Manna: found? You sell information. You are here.

Izaya :true.

Manna: I'll pay you.

Izaya: to find what?

Manna: why are you so obsessed with me?

Izaya: why does someone as strong as you exist? You don't die or fear. I wonder what does.

Manna: I have nothing. My sister is an assasin. No my family. Everyone works for their own. So they say,but they obviously have feeling problems. Backstabbing and all... Its boring. So I got out of that. With nothing on me. Fear of what?

Izaya: hahaha... That's why its interesting.

Manna: maybe. Pay me. I will kill anyone. Really.

And he did. So I realised what kind of a person he is... And... Fell in love with him.

That's how the photo came about.

He hugged me and told me 'stay. I need you. '

It was half of a lie. No. I was overthinking it.

And my baka imoto,real human imoto took a picture while me unnoticed. And I printed it and laminated it. How pathetic am I to keep it until now?

I put it in my pocket.

I have to defeat him. Its the only way...

* ring ring *

Manna: moshi moshi.

Masaomi : tamae (bastard) !!!! What is this?!!!

Right. That. The photo I sent him.

Manna: I waited long for the call.

Masaomi : are you threatening me?!!!

Manna: threaten? You should know very well that is izaya's style. Messing with people. Ja nai no?

Masaomi: you were the one who brought my imoto to ikebukurou da na?!!!!

Manna: chigau (not) she just coincidentally got chosen by the school she wanted to come and came. You do know ikebukurou school is her first choice nah?

Masaomi: tamae....

Manna:.plus... Given that izaya messed with you. I wonder... If it would be fun to mess with her? Oops. I just pretended to be izaya. What do you think? Do I act like him?

Masaomi: tamae!!!

Manna: trying to dissuade her is impossible. I just offered her a high paying job that she can't refuse. Ohto... Mail... There. She says hai. Isn't that wonderful?

Masaomi: I'm coming back. Just get her out of ikebukurou!!!

Manna: too late.

I turned into a cold voice ' I told you to come back with saki. Oh. And... If you leave saki there... I really don't know what izaya will do. I can promise not to. But... You know... Its not me.'

Masaomi :you!!!!

I continued in my usual cute voice ' ja ne. '

Now they're all ready. First. Let's get back a lost memory.

Celty: isn't that... Overdoing it?

Manna: do you need me to kick your body to give you a wake up call? Even if you or shizuo, he is not one that gives his things easily away.

Celty: he is....?

Manna: orihara izaya.

Celty: you sure? I remember... From your human memories... You loved him.

Manna: loved. I will take him down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 547 64
COMPLETED!! Summary/Preview: (F/n), an expert assassin, was hired by Orihara Izaya to dispatch his rival since high school, Shizuo. Approaching and g...
141K 5.2K 20
*****Completed******* Izaya Orihara is a strange person. On the outside he seems heartless and even psychotic. However, on the inside, he suffers thr...
959 30 23
In this world Shizuo embraced his "monster" and likes violence and causing destruction. Izaya hates humans and likes monsters but besides that he's s...
44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...