๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ |...

By B3NT0-VER

โžธ โI know you would do the same for herโž โฅ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ if everything around you was preparing you for your deat... More

๐™‡๐™ž๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง
)^o^( Hello
~* Prologue *~
โ™ชChapter 1 Good morning Grace Fields โ™ช
โ˜†Chapter 2 Goodbye Connyโ˜†
โ–ฝChapter 3 Something is offโ–ฝ
โ˜๏ธŽChapter 4 It's all for herโ˜๏ธŽ
โ™ค Chapter 5 Let's play tag! โ™ค
โœ’Chapter 6 Let's Talkโœ’
A/n not an update (I'm Sorry)
โ™ฆChapter 7 Bittersweet liesโ™ฆ
โœพChapter 8 Tell me the truth.โœพ
Chapter 10 MฬถฬทฬŠอฅอ‹ฬฒอŸoฬธฬฬšฬฬฎอšฬขฬขmฬถฬทอชฬฝอกอ”
Christmas special
Chapter 11 โ˜‹โ™ซโ€ โ™—โ€ โ†ณโ‚ฌแ•ฒ ฯœโ™—โ†ณโ‚ฌ
A fun chapter :)
โ™œChapter 12 Gฬดoฬดoฬดdฬดbฬดyฬดeฬด ฬดGฬดrฬดaฬดcฬดeฬด ฬดFฬดiฬดeฬดlฬดdฬดsฬดโ™œ
???
Ya'll ready For this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Chapter 13: 31894
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 preview

Chapter 9 ... Mom ...

5.1K 189 282
By B3NT0-VER

Italics: Flashback
Normal: Flashback over
I would like to give a great thanks to @Anime_justvibing for giving me the idea with (Y/n) and her love for archery!

~Isabella's point of view~

"Isabella, take care of that child, I could see her becoming a great mother one day, possibly even a grandmother." I nod my head in response as I head back to the orphanage carrying a new child for the farm. I planned to isolate her from the rest, due to her differences from other children. Grandmother did tests on the child to check if she was healthy but found something peculiar about her.

"A child who can't feel anything... how very interesting"

~Timeskip 2 years old~

"Mother, may I please have the orange book on the top shelf," (Y/n) asked me. She enjoys burring her nose in books, allowing her to increase her vocabulary.

"Of course, sweetheart! The one about archery?"

"Yes please," I've also noticed she's taken a great liking to archery... that would be an efficient skill as a mother, I've been thinking of gathering archery materials from Grandma to pursue her interests. I handed the book over to her and left her to read on her own. I closed the door she has been living in isolation and left the room. I noticed Ray standing in front of me just starring.

"Hey there, were you waiting for me?" I asked kindly, but he didn't answer my question. Instead, he asked a question of his own.

"What's behind that door, is one of our siblings living in there?" He asked curiously.

"No, don't worry nothing's is behind this door."

~Timeskip 3 years old~

I decided to get the materials from Grandma to allow (Y/n) to do archery. When I showed her the equipment she held a stoic expression. I've been teaching her a lot of archery, she does pretty well with a bow and arrow. I still test her like the rest of her siblings, sometimes I even give her harder questions, but she still succeeds, she is extremely clever too. Understanding situations and coming up with the perfect plan as well. She's fit to be a mother.

I close the door quietly as I leave the room. I notice Ray waiting for me again, he's been standing outside the door waiting for me a lot lately, maybe I should stop isolating her soon before the children figure out.

"How come you keep staying in that room?"

"It's a storage room I keep all your toys there. No need to worry."

~Timeskip 4 years old~

"Emma, can you follow me for a second," I called out for the young female. She turned her head towards me with the brightest smile plastered on her face as she dropped her toys and headed towards me following behind me as we reach (Y/n)'s bedroom door.

"Where are we going???" She asked curiously still holding her bright smile.

"I would like you to meet someone," I say unlocking the door in the process. "Wait out here for one second," I instruct her as I head into the room slightly closing the door behind me in the process.

"(Y/n), I have a little friend I'd like to introduce to you," I tell her. She looked towards me then turned her head back in the book. I open the door Allowing Emma to come in, I introduce Emma to her. "Emma, (Y/n) is... a bit different... she doesn't have any emotions. She can't feel anything at all... so please be considerate okay," I tell her, soon after I leave the room, allowing the two to talk amongst themselves...

No Ray waiting for me today.

~Mini time skip still 4 years old tho~

"There's one more friend I have for you (Y/n)" I tell the young girl. Norman wasn't feeling well so Emma kept him company, besides I'm suspicious of Ray so I decided to introduce him to her.

"How many more friends do you have Momma?" (Y/n) asked, not lifting her head from the same archery book she constantly reads.

"This is the last one don't worry." I walk over to the door leaving to find Ray. I find the young boy sitting under a tree reading a book, I slowly walk over to him, trying my hardest to not disturb him.

"Hello, Ray what are you reading?" I ask

"A book..." He answers shortly. We sit in silence for a couple of minutes before I asked.

"Can I introduce you to a new friend?" He looks back at me with a confused look. I smile kindly towards him before picking him up and walking to the room closes to the bedroom (Y/n) is staying at.

"Stay here while I go get them." I leave the room and walked over next door. "Come on (Y/n)," I instruct the young girl. She stands up and quickly walks over and grabs my hand to go to the next room.

"Where are we going?" She asked looking around, the place was unfamiliar to her, all she's ever known is that room she stays in.

"To meet the new friend," I answer back with a closed-eyed smile whilst turning my head towards her. We stop in front of the room as I open the door to see Ray one of the beds continuing reading his book. I clear my throat to get his attention and he looks towards me. He noticed (Y/n) in my hand and starred at her confusingly.

"Ray this is (Y/n), (Y/n) this is Ray. The two of you have a lot in common I'm sure you'll get along well," They both just stare at each other silently. I let go of (Y/n)'s hand and slowly leave the room. "I'll let the two of you converse amongst yourselves," I say and close the door behind me.

~Flashback end Emma's POV~

"Are you sure you don't remember what happened last night!?" I ask shaking (Y/n) on the shoulders back and forth.

"No Emma I'm sorry I forgot, was there something important you told me?"

"Not even the... you know..." I wave my hands in the air frustrated. I met (Y/n) in the halls this morning. I noticed her eyes were still puffy red and the were tear stain visible on her face. Decided to confront her about last night, but... SHE FORGOT. HOW THE HECK DOES SHE FORGET!?

"No Emma! I don't.... know," she sounded annoyed. She paused mid sentences not understanding what she was feeling herself but brushed it off immediately. "I do remember you telling me something that made me feel... weird. All I remember is that it was about Conny..." Okay Emma you can work with this. She at least remembers something about the farm but-

"(Y/n), there you are!" A haunting voice exclaimed kindly. It was none other than Mom... "Oh hello Emma, I hope I'm not interrupting your conversation but I need (Y/n) for her archery lessons," she stated with a close eyed smile. I tried my best to act natural.

"Of course Momma, welp see you later (Y/n)," I pat her on the shoulder, smiling at her brightly, she stares back at me with a stoic face as I walk off in the opposite direction as her and Isabelle.

~back Isabelle's point of view~

I stared at Emma making sure she was out of reach before we headed outside. I glance back at (Y/n) who is still staring at the hallway Emma went down. I cleared my throat to get her attention, she turned around and looked up at me and I bent down to her height before I began talking.

"(Y/n)... your birthday is coming up soon isn't it? November 10th if I'm correct!"

"Yes you're correct," she answers back, I gave her a closed-eyed smile and stood back up. We both walked in the direction to go out to her archery field.

"Why do you ask momma?"

"No reason my child, don't worry." We headed outside and set up her target practice. As usual, I sit down on the bench and watch her carefully. She puts on the safety equipment and stands far from the target. She grabs her bow and reaches behind her to get an arrow. She placed the arrow in the position it needed to be, she slowly stretched the string of the bow and moved the arrow back she slowly started to hold her breath.

"How would you like to be a mother of your own orphanage," The arrow shoots and lands perfectly on the target.

~Norman's POV~

"According to what Emma has told me, Gilda is innocent," I tell Ray, Some of our siblings including Ray and I are outside helping out with the laundry. I was quietly speaking to Ray to not raise any suspicion between us. "Meaning the only two suspicious people left are Don and (Y/n)," Ray just hummed at my response. He seemed to have been in deep thought once I mentioned their names.

"Hey Ray, Why do traitors betray others?"

"I don't know, maybe they would receive some form of merit giving out information to others. Like not getting someone else shipped out so that they can be an adult,"

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, this wasn't as long, I decided to half the Chapter and cut out some unnecessary bits. The second half of this will be uploaded soon!!! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG PLEASE FORGIVE! I've also been having writer's block recently so that was a pain... BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K THERE IS SO MANY OF YOU. I'm so grateful that so many people actually read this trash. Just in case you guys have any questions. The chapter was meant to be more on (Y/n)'s past. She was made from the premium crop farm. Grandma did some health checks to make sure she was fully healthy. During her research, she found out that you don't have any emotions and thought that was pretty interesting. She soon decided she wanted to make you into the perfect mother that doesn't hesitate to kill her crops. She gave (Y/n) off to Isabelle to make sure that the child stays emotionless. Isabelle decided to isolate her at an early age so that she isn't exposed to emotions from her other siblings. That's all I'm going to explain for now. Thank you so much for reading my book and I'll see you guys in the next one!

Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.3K 20
โ› THROWN DOWN IN WONDERLAND ! โœ (ใƒฏใƒณใƒ€ใƒผใƒฉใƒณใƒ‰.) you were living a simple life as an avid reader of the newly released manga series, TPN. a thought crossin...
14.1K 359 10
I'm basing it off the Manga not the anime so โ€ผ๏ธSPOILERSโ€ผ๏ธ On the night they escape, Emma goes with her mother instead of her siblings. Only Emma know...
960K 41.9K 200
๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ?ใ€ ใ€ŒWhat is the outside world like? "Mom, what is the outside world like? When can I see it?" Why couldn't I leave? I want to leav...
6.5K 158 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...