Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN

9

10.1K 512 379
By BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

We were in the school's garden that has a variety of beautiful flowers. I wanted to applaud the gardeners for their hard work, but I'm too petty right now.

Jimin dragged us here to help him with his project. I can already see Hoseok hyung's tired face and I honestly felt bad for introducing him to Jimin.

I should also feel bad for myself for meeting this little rejected cousin of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh.

The two brothers are here already and Jimin seemed to be setting up the place to ready the photoshoot session. He gave all of us a role in this project.

Jungkook was in charge of make up. Hoseok hyung with the accessories and that stupid Soulmate of mine made me in charge of lighting.

Jimin is in charge of the camera obviously

"I can't believe you forced me to bring my rings to school, just for Yoongi hyung to wear for this project"

And Yoongi hyung's... hands as the model

"Take it as a compliment! You have the best taste in style out of all of us!"
"I don't feel complimented at all!"

Jimin just frowned at Hoseok hyung and brushed him off. He turned towards Jungkook, who was holding a bunch of make up brushes.

"Make his hands sparkle a bit with some glittery highlights and make sure it shows off his sexy veins"

Jungkook complied with his instructions without question, but the hyungs and I gave Jimin a weird look.

"How do you make veins sexy-"
"Taebear do your job and hold the reflector properly"

I just sighed in annoyance, but did as I told. Jimin's eyes sparkled, seeming satisfied with the look of hyung's hands. Like a creep he is.

"That looks perfect!"

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and took some pictures. Yoongi hyung raised his brow in confusion.

"Why did you use your phone? I thought you'll use the camera"

Jimin was skimming through the photos he took and didn't look up when he said.

"These photos are for personal reasons and not the project"

He really has no shame

We just kept quiet and stared at Jimin with judgemental looks, except the sweet angel Jungkook, who looked up at Jimin and asked.

"Should I put black nail polish?"

That made Jimin snap his head to the direction on where Jungkook is and gave him a shocked look.

"Jungkookie..."

The poor innocent boy just stared at him with a puzzled look and Jimin leaned towards me to whisper in my ear.

"Tae... I have discovered a new kink"

I looked at him in disgust, but he just turned towards Jungkook and held onto his shoulders.

"Thank you for helping me find my true self, Jungkookie"

Why am I friends with him?

Before the other hyungs ask what on earth were we talking about. Jimin suddenly clapped his hands, startling all of us (except Yoongi) and ordered with a loud voice.

"Give this fine man some black nail polish! This project will make the students grades go from A to D real quick when they see his hands~!"

I sadly get the meaning behind his words and I honestly wish I didn't. Are he and Jin hyung seriously not related?

I just want these days to be over, so I could go to Jungkook's house already and be in my happy place with the cutie.

Speaking of Jungkook, he and I have been getting really close ever since that incident with that douchebag. He got a lot more clingier, which I don't mind at all, but he should seriously warn me cause I always have near-death experiences from all the heart attacks I'm getting.

I've been trying to figure out ways to really ask him out, but ended up being a panicking mess whenever we make eye contact.

Get it together, Taehyung!

Jungkook just... he just makes me nervous, but in a good way! I kept getting mesmerized by his pretty eyes and how much they always sparkle at me. It does something to my heart and I'm scared of it... cause they give me hope.

That.. he might like me back

"My sweet pouty-lipped blue baby bear, please refrain yourself from staring at the bunny boy and focus on your job with my Yoongi hyung and his choker"

I want to punch Jimin's head for exposing me like that, but before I could even make him become a centimeter shorter. Yoongi hyung asked Jimin a question.

"Choker? I'm not wearing a choker"

For someone who looks like he's been through some shit, he sure still has some pureness in him that I don't want Jimin to taint.

"Hyung, you are the choker"

It took him a while to get what the pink-haired meant until Hoseok hyung sighs and gestures at his hands.

That's when he looked down at his hands and it finally clicked.

"You seriously have no shame"

Jimin just gave him a wink, but it gladly made them forget about the topic of me basically giving Jungkook the heart eyes since they continued with the project.

Well.... ignoring the fact the said bunny is now staring at me.

I cursed at Jimin in my head cause it's all his fault for calling me out like that!

Again, why am I friends with him?

••••••• ••••• •••••••

"Tae you look like shit"

I'm starting to regret visiting Jin hyung's cafe before I go to Jungkook's house to help him with his project.

"Hyung, I just got back from my fashion design class"

I let out a tired sigh and leaned on the counter to give my body a bit of rest. It's not rush hour so there isn't a line behind me and I could talk to Jin hyung freely.

But I could bet my gucci shoes that he wouldn't give a shit about it when it involves me telling him some gossips. He's seriously a gossip queen like Jimin.

He isn't scared of confrontation and is always a straightforward person.

"For being in that class, you sure don't look like one"

Very straightforward indeed... he honestly has no filter, I swear.

Should I just leave?

Jin hyung saw me giving him a look and he immediately grabbed my arm to prevent me from escaping.

"Fine, I'll shut up. What brings you here anyway? You should be walking to your little prince and swoon him with your charms!"

Here I thought he said he'll shut up, but he kept talking about me winning Jungkook over like some barbie movie Jin hyung probably watched last night.

"I... I just need advice..."

That made him shut his mouth and looked at me shocked. His face makes it seem like I just told him I'm getting married or something........ should save that look in the future.

"Advice? Me? Your hyung?"

I nodded nervously

"Oh my god, Tae.... you really like him"

I averted my gaze to the pastries that's being displayed. I got a bit fidgety when I feel Jin hyung's stare at me, so I spoke up..

If hyung wasn't so focused on me, he wouldn't be able to hear my voice since I basically whispered the words out.

"I... It isn't obvious enough?"

The oldest smiled at me fondly and ruffled my hair. I whined and swatted his hand off me and tried to fix it.

"Taehyung, just like anyone would say. Be yourself.... cause it's honestly the best advice. You wouldn't want to mold yourself to a pretty lie just for him to like your fake self, would you?"

He truly is a great hyung...

He saw how serious I looked and laughed a bit, I can tell he wasn't making fun of me. He soon gave me a comforting smile and squeezed my shouler.

"I'm not the best with reading people, but I can tell.... Jungkook has his eyes on you. A gentle look, only reserved for you. I know you don't want to get your hopes up, but that's honestly the best feeling you'll have..... a sense of hope"

He started pushing me away to the door lightly

"Trust your hyung! I know the end results will be- if not the best! Have some faith in yourself, Tae"

I really am grateful to have met this hyung. As much as I don't want to admit it... he truly is a parental figure in my life.

"Go get your man already and make sure I'm your best man! Not that ugly toad Park Jimin!"

I laughed at this and waved Jin hyung good bye. I'm now on my way to Jungkook's house, and I wasn't as nervous as I was before.

I just need to set a date for us to hang out, so I could finally tell him how I feel!

••••••• ••••• •••••••

SEOKJIN POV

I watched Taehyung skipping happily to Jungkook's place. I laughed fondly when he tripped and would've fell on the ground if he didn't catch his footing, but that sure didn't stop that smile on his face from disappearing.

I'm happy to see you like this... you deserve love in your life, Tae

I went back in my cafe when I didn't see Tae's figure anymore in the distance. I went behind the counter and took a cloth to start cleaning.

I soon broke into a smile, remembering something.

Giving Tae false hope is the last thing I would do, but I am confident on this one.

"Maybe it was a good idea to not tell Tae about Jungkook coming here before him..."

******* Flashback

"Jinnie hyung... I.. uhm.."

******* End

I shook my head to try to focus back on my work. I remembered seeing him looking so shy to talk to me.... and nervous about the topic, I just sighed at this.

Those two are seriously meant for each other

••••••• ••••• •••••••

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm finally in front of Jungkook's home. It's more of an apartment than a house if I have to be honest. They live at the top floor that would give an amazing view of the sun.

Does Jungkook love watching the sunset? Should I remember that for a future reference?

I snapped my head up when the door opened and there I see Yoongi hyung looking up at me with a weird look.

Shit, do I look bad?

"What were you doing?"
"..... what?"

Yoongi hyung just sighs and went inside, leaving the door open for me. I reluctantly walked in and closed the door gently, I took off my shoes and hyung handed me a pair of... really fluffy slippers with a plushie cat head on the top?

I just ignored this and put them on, I see Yoongi hyung wearing a coat, looks like he's ready to leave with the way he's all dressed up.

Before I could ask where he was going, he beat me to it.

"I meant like, why have you been standing in front of our door for 15 minutes like a creep? You should've just knocked you know?"

THAT LONG???!

Hyung looks more amused than creeped out. I still want to bury myself alive for acting like a stalker waiting for their idol to open the door any minute to suprise attack them.

"I won't be staying here for today, kid. I have to pick someone up at the airport. I assume Jungkookie told you this already"

I nodded and watched Yoongi hyung pick up his car keys. He then approached the door to leave, but turned towards me

"He's in his room by the way. Make yourself at home and snacks are somewhere in the top cabinets. Call me when something happens or when you're having a heart attack"

Me? Have a heart attack? Is he foreshadowing something? Cause I'm scared now.

I couldn't dwell on the thought much when Yoongi hyung patted my head as his way of goodbye and shut the door. Leaving me and Jungkook alone in his apartment.

Fantastic...

I immediately went upstairs and I could easily guess which door Jungkook is in since it's the only thing that's emitting light. I nervously knocked on the door and waited for Jungkook.

"Come in!"

I gulped and finally have the courage to turn the knob and opened the door to his room.

Yeap.. Yoongi hyung was foreshadowing my heart attack cause there I see Jungkook... in a completely different fit from when he was in school.

Is it a good time to call Yoongi hyung now?

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
Project time~! Jungkook suprised Taehyung with a completely different look. He'll be dealing with a cute baby and his heart at the same time. I pray for his soul. What's gonna happen in the next chapter?

I'm gonna release the new book soon, but I hope you're still enjoying this one~ It was honestly fun writing Taehyung being a complete mess here 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 10.3K 27
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Jeon Jeongguk has taken over being the leader of his father's mafia, and runs it his way or no way. so when his best friends Namjoon, and Jin for...
239K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.5K 44 4
This story is a Slow-burn love story between The Main Character: Ruby and Klaus.. This story DOES NOT follow the TVD storyline or TO. What would hap...
82.5K 6.6K 18
[๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ] Not like people expected the school dork-Jeon Jungkook to get ninety-nine percent on the love meter with the school heartthr...